[Drama 2019] Shady Mom in Law, 수상한 장모

0ly40

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I hate ES's aunt and EJ. Eunji is going to harass MS, but he is way tougher than DG. Still she is so disgusting :confounded:

I actually like the aunt, a little. When she showed that she cared about ES, it showed that she deserves some type of respect. However, I despise EJ and I want her character to get killed off. Yup, it's that bad.

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

his reactions have been so weirdly flat lately

I think they chose the wrong actor for ES honestly... I don't like his acting. 

8 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I am rather amazed at ES and DJ just thinking that MS should answer their questions.  They're not the police or Korea's version of the FBI, so why should he? 

Weird... I thought DJ was a nice guy honestly.

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Shady mom learns that MS is her son and dies while saving him :)

No. Absolutely not. It is not in her nature, one. Two, I expect her to die a sad but satisfying death, like Hee-Soo in The Women's Room. Three, she should die because of her brother...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/18/2019 at 11:36 PM, chococarmela said:

No. Absolutely not. It is not in her nature, one. Two, I expect her to die a sad but satisfying death, like Hee-Soo in The Women's Room. Three, she should die because of her brother

I remember Jo Aera was ready to die saving Namjun.

Do you think shady mom is too selfish?  I mean she is a gangster but still he is her son. Who knows??

I really think ES is suited to Jenny. Lol

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Do you think shady mom is too selfish?  I mean she is a gangster but still he is her son. Who knows??

She kidnapped a child for no reason and emotionally abused her... That's unforgivable.

In terms of acting honestly until now I never saw a better Korean actor than Tae Hyun.

Hmm, he is amazing. Also, Lee Yuri is my favorite actress. She's just incredible... As well as Park Hana. How could I forget Wang Bit-na? The best villain actress ever!

But yes, I do agree that his acting is great.

I really think ES is suited to Jenny.

I still think they should've chosen a better actor... Once Jenny takes revenge against shady mom, we shall see.

On 9/19/2019 at 12:08 AM, chococarmela said:

She kidnapped a child for no reason and emotionally abused her... That's unforgivable

Yes I know. But she felt sth towards MS. I think the gangsters will try to kill MS again. If she learns he is her son she will not stand still. Remember when grandfather Park said that a snake can still be a mother in protecting her children? (describing Jo Aera)

Lol I am new in dramaland so I don't recognize many actors of the names you mentioned 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am new in dramaland so I don't recognize many actors of the nsmes you mentioned

These actresses were all in KBS dramas. For more info, watch:

The Promise

First Love Again

Mysterious Personal Shopper

My Father is Strange

The Women's Room

Yellow Boots (Ice Adonis)

Come! Jang Bori is Here!

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

But she felt sth towards MS. I think the gangsters will try to kill MS again. If she learns he is her son she will not stand still.

I think she'll manipulate MS for her own gain

The harassment of ES didn't end at the spa as shady Mom ordered him to take her home, take her purse to her room and fix lunch.  Later when he came home, he was assigned kimchi duty and fix her supper.  Aunt was not happy with ES having to pick up the tab at the expensive spa, so she ordered Jenny to go pay her tab and bring the receipt.

It looks like from  the preview shady Mom will be set back by a picture presented to her...??? who is that??

Yes, YM is owning up to his escapades and presenting Ae Young as his prospective bride, and that she's pregnant.  It did not go well. :grimace:

6 hours ago, msmy said:

Yes, YM is owning up to his escapades and presenting Ae Young as his prospective bride, and that she's pregnant.  It did not go well

Poor YM, it is the first time he acts bravely and owns his child. I still don't like the aunt, she deserves Ae Young as a daughter in law.

Today was so-so, though I was amused by ES turning into a typical daughter in law.

I did enjoy YM’s transformation, such as it was. He won’t ever stop being a mama’s boy, though.

tomorrow looks good, with both of Shady’s toxic boys closing in on her.

It looks like we'll end the week with another explosive episode.  The sketch/picture is the owner of the bankbook, as presented by detective Kyung Soo.  ES even shows it to shady Mom, which seems to shake her.  I'm wondering if the rest of the preview was another "dream" as MS is sitting at the piano with his father (?)  Shady Mom walks in and is surprised as MS is about to sing his Dad's favorite song.  I think  shady Mom is about to find out who MS is.

9 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Just saw on IG this morning where the second lead actress from Happy Sisters is cast in the  morning drama after this one. Hope it is good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2lRtrDlOoU/?igshid=1f4rrwhnxykia

Edited to reflect second lead actress.

@rolisrntex

I created a thread for the drama :)   you can post any updates there, it helps a lot. :)  thank you for informing us about the upcoming drama

The picture of the person who was the owner of the bankbook was shown to shady Mom when she started asking ES questions about his inquiries.  She knows who that is, because she had a surprised look on her face, but played dumb.  Then she made a call to her brother.  At the end of the episode, MS had a twisted grin on his face.... I'm telling you, I think we're being punked by his character.  Just a guess.

It was MS birthday, and he made seaweed soup for himself at breakfast.  His Grandfather called to wish him well.  Then he played the piano (I think in the hotel) and imagined his dad sitting by him and singing.  In walks shady Mom (image of Dad disappeared) and she became irritated that MS was singing the song.  Something has to click for her one of these days.

@msmy I think Shady Mom is a bit dumb, tbh. Going to watch now.

Spoiler

Okay, I didn’t enjoy Sherlock’s character much, but I didn’t want him dead! At least this adds to Shady Mom’s current crimes. MS won’t press charges against her for his hit and run, though the state might, but KS’s family will definitely go after her and her orabeoni for his death. So she will end up in jail. 

Glad to see EJ is calming her mom down!

Archived