[Drama 2019] Shady Mom in Law, 수상한 장모

0ly40

1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

MS could have told the truth but guess what, he would been looked at badly or would have been called COLD and the drama would have ended.  

actually if he had said it earlier, then it would have been interesting to see the fallout. shady mom resents the world so much that she thinks that her actions are acceptable and she is justified in doing bad things. so she has zero remorse. it would have interesting to go from zero remorse to some remorse and some acceptance. many dramas go through very interesting arcs for the villains. here, everything is happening so late that it is going to be rushed now. why have so much snooze episodes earlier?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

as for man soo, what is the guy upto? not sure why he hasn't told the truth or why he keeps hesitating to tell the truth to jenny. at least before it made sense. jenny has no recollection of the past and so would reject anything he says. now, what is his thinking? anyway, wish all this drama had happened earlier. it feels strange that now that drama is close to ending, we are finally picking up some speed

If he says the truth, everyone will hate him for being Black rose's son. Also he doesn't want Jenny to resent her fake mom and abandon her. I think he wants someone to continue taking care of his mom

A long time ago, MS offered to give shady Mom all the financial support she wanted.  She rejected that.  Having her daughter taken from her is the thing that's going to set her off big time.  That has to happen now,  so that she becomes so reckless and does another crime to put her away permanently , and give some peace to ES's family.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:37 AM, UnniSarah said:

Annyeong @nohamahamoud2002  I understand MS’s actions even though I don’t understand it. I can already see the here this drama is going. I can’t help but fee so bad for MS. MS wanted a mom , even now she still doesn’t love him but she will use MS’s loyalty to her to help her keep Jenny. All children inherit their parents traits.  Right now Jenny is still loyal to Her mom but once she finds out she isn’t her mother she will turn on her. Jenny feeling towards the woman who raised her is real.  Just like Jenny can’t abandon her , MS can’t either.  MS also give ES clues , but ES is still to slow to pick up on the truthZ he even heard Jenny confronting Her mom for being the Black Rose. But still ES is still in denial. It is so frustrating seeing him e so slow.  Now Jenny and ES will have to break up , when it is so stupid. If they break up, Jenny and Shady mom can really escape and Jenny will never know about her real parents, unles Jenny has an accident for her to get all her memories back. Smh smh smh 

sorry for changing the format :D my eyes are not used to colours :D 

Shady mom's love to Jenny is poisonous. She has been sadistic with her, but still loves her?? this love is dangerous. I think Shady mom feels that Jenny has been with her for so long. Jenny made her feel she is human. she doesn't want to lose her because with her she was alive. Without Jenny she feels empty. Jenny accepted all the bad treatment and torture from her fake mom. She never stopped caring about her, what more does she want? 

Strange that shady mom did love MS in the first episodes. She used to confirm this more than once.

The breakup between Jenny and ES is not really heartbreaking since ES has no reactions :D  Jenny is the one who will be heartbroken. I feel so sorry for her.

MS is hesitant, he really loves his mom very much, MS is another Namjun. Namjun's love for his mother Jo Aera was so strong, that he was ready to do anything for her.

19 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

You know, all this time they spend making antihero cowardly characters, could be used to create a good arc for villains and not make them one-dimensional. I miss when villains were villains for an actual reason.

Well, it is a waste of time. And still 15 more episodes. I don't know if ES and Jenny will be separated, but still shady mom doesn't know that MS is her son :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Well, it is a waste of time. And still 15 more episodes. I don't know if ES and Jenny will be separated, but still shady mom doesn't know that MS is her son

If the ending is rushed I'll be pissed... so far it's becoming cliche. (And the actor for ES is really bad)

Shady mom needs to pay for her sins the right way. Whether it's with MS or not

50 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

If the ending is rushed I'll be pissed... so far it's becoming cliche. (And the actor for ES is really bad)

Shady mom needs to pay for her sins the right way. Whether it's with MS or not

I am sure she will pay for her sins.

Jo Aera did less than her and was punished by losing both her sons. 

in comparison, shady mom is much worse than Jo Aera, I am not expecting her to be spared. 

I remember that Jo Aera's crimes were mostly murder by mistake, and greed. But she didn't kill on purpose. 

Shady mom killed a policeman, tortured Jenny, kidnapped her, abandoned her son, caused the death of her husband, tried to kill her own son. So her crimes are horrible, compared to Jo Aera. So her ending will most probably be either death or a life-sentence

I marathon till episode 99 last night :D

True, that ES character is lame, his acting is not to par. Sorry if i offended anyone out there. Is just my opinion.

I kinda like MS more as the episodes moved on.

No doubt he has lots of suspense and weird thinking at times, he has a kind soul. He wants to place everything back on 

track for Jenny.

As mentioned before, he still longs and like to know how it feels to have a mother who can shower love and care.

MS has given Shady mum lots of opportunities, however his effort all goes down the drain !

That is why MS visits Ji Hwa often on the pretext of  having meals at her restaurant.

As for Jenny, is shocked to see all those bruises on her body and hope she is STRONG to fight against Shady mum the coming

episodes where she will not hesitate to reveal all the truth about her childhood life, upbringing and bad deeds doned by Shady mum .

The reason why Shady mum refused to let go of Jenny (when MS offered Shady mum to leave Korea) is because she is so  

dependant on Jenny for the past 25 years, especially when comes to money. 

Shady mum do not want to go back 25 years back where they have to pickpocket to survive or goes to hiding.

ES moved out and is back with the family.  Aunt and Eun Ji go to shady Mom's  and make a mess and raise a ruckus.  Cops called, but no arrests.  Big argument, nothing else.  Back home, the family weighs in about what ES should do with Jenny.

MS sees the video of Jenny being beat up at the office by aunt. He's shocked and furious. It's on the internet.  There is a lot of sympathy for Jenny from the team, and they give some heat to Song Ah.  Jenny comes in to take her stuff since she resigned.

Chairman Oh sees the pics of shady Mom and her bro when they met together.  I think Chairman got someone to fire(?) or discipline gangster bro as he pounds his desk and is angry.  Shady Mom is plotting and  is not happy with the latest events.

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

The reason why Shady mum refused to let go of Jenny (when MS offered Shady mum to leave Korea) is because she is so  

dependant on Jenny for the past 25 years, especially when comes to money. 

Shady mum do not want to go back 25 years back where they have to pickpocket to survive or goes to hiding.

that makes a lot of sense. she doesn't seem very maternal or even loving towards jenny at times and so kept wondering why she was clinging on to jenny so much....

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

True, that ES character is lame, his acting is not to par. Sorry if i offended anyone out there. Is just my opinion.

you are not alone. we are all wondering whether it is bad acting or bad character development. every situation is a flat reaction.

Looks like Chairman Oh got the ball rolling as Gangster Bro is going to be investigated.  That ticked him off.  And shady Mom really is plotting... she is on the phone trying to get a professional assassin.  I hope MS's visit to Mrs. Ji turns out productive since he may be the target of shady Mom.

I don't know if I mentioned this before because I was caught up with Graceful Family, but an episode behind, I found it very funny when Ms Ji noted Shady Mom was ordinary looking. That's the whole thing about people who live crazy, unconventional lives not of their choice - no birth certificate, in gangs, no home, etc - they WANT to look like everyone else as soon as they can, but a bit extra. And she did the bit extra with the jewelry and designer clothes from MS.

Archived