[Drama 2019] Shady Mom in Law, 수상한 장모

0ly40

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

exactly! the audience is not going to forget that this is the same woman who orchestrated pickpockets to beat up jenny, had her memories wiped and also physically abused. it just feels strange to have a redemption arc for shady mom without her being caught and facing the consequences.

I am not expecting redemption for her, but still if she is regretful, it won't do any harm. She will be punished all the same, when Jenny knows she is not her real mother. Because then, Jenny won't forgive her

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, msmy said:

she murdered people and even orchestrated events to wipe out other people that were a threat.  And now the "bonding" with Jenny after teaching her criminal acts and beating her up.  Nauseating.  

So... She deserves to die. After all that, I have a strong feeling that shady mom will die.

42 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

So... She deserves to die. After all that, I have a strong feeling that shady mom will die.

either die or go to prison. But the best thing is her shock when she learns that she tried to kill her own son. She won't forgive herself. I remembered Jo Aera from Left-handed wife

WOW!  Episode 107 is explosive!  Lots of stuff is coming out all at once.  Need subs, but ES admits to Jenny he knows that shady Mom is the Black Rose.  Jenny wants to resign, and falls on her knees to apologize (?) and Grandpa overhears the conversation about shady Mom being the Black Rose.  Holy Cow!  He is furious!  Then in the preview, Mrs. Ji approaches shady Mom with the picture of her daughter and is accusing (?) shady Mom of taking her  (??) Not sure, but this is nuts.  Also, ES had a big discussion with MS who admitted to some big stuff.  Can't wait!

I saw the episode without sub, I've never seen the grandfather as angry, he was really angry, he will probably war against Jenny and shady mom, according to the preview the aunt of ES will surely attack Jenny and shady mom daring to slap ES after all the trouble she did, this woman;:rage: ;

the next episodes will be very hard for Jenny :cold_sweat:at this point I even wonder if it will be useful for something the fact that she is Mrs. Ji biologic girl.
Separation and divorce will be inevitable between Jenny and ES in the next episode

11 hours ago, msmy said:

Grandpa overhears the conversation about shady Mom being the Black Rose.  Holy Cow!  He is furious! 

finally there was some emotion and drama! hahahahha.. it felt like someone had woken up. eun seok is really strange. he finds out that shady mom is black rose and there is pretty much a flat reaction. say what? this is the woman who made you orphan and he stands there just slightly glaring at her. face palm. but at least we have aunt and grandpa to make up for that and get some drama! at what point will jenny find out about mrs ji?

The thing that's going to anger shady Mom and send her off the rails is when Jenny finds her real family.  So how soon will that happen?  Both MS and shady Mom are so cruel to let Jenny bear the burden and guilt of being the daughter of the Black Rose.  Jenny risks losing everything... her marriage, her career, her reputation.  MS sees her suffering, but is such a coward by not reuniting Mrs. Ji and Jenny.  He could throw cold water on this frenzy if he would just admit what he knows.  If MS does act soon, shady Mom will be so incensed that she will go after him again, and maybe succeed.  That's when she'll find out that he was her son through the things that were left in the locked safe.   That's speculation on my part, but I agree with @nohamahamoud2002 . That's the only way Jenny will be truly rid of her.

55 minutes ago, msmy said:

Both MS and shady Mom are so cruel to let Jenny bear the burden and guilt of being the daughter of the Black Rose.  Jenny risks losing everything... her marriage, her career, her reputation.  MS sees her suffering, but is such a coward by not reuniting Mrs. Ji and Jenny. 

MS is a mixture of good and evil, but unfortunately he has some evil side which he inherited from his mother. At the same time, he prefers his mother to Jenny and Mrs Ji. As much as he likes them, but his love for his mother is much stronger.

I am sure that ES and DJ will be the ones to discover that MS is black rose's son

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

MS is a mixture of good and evil, but unfortunately he has some evil side which he inherited from his mother. At the same time, he prefers his mother to Jenny and Mrs Ji. As much as he likes them, but his love for his mother is much stronger.

I am sure that ES and DJ will be the ones to discover that MS is black rose's son

MS longing for motherly love and never hates shady mum knowing her evil side. MS never gives up and hopes shady mum accept him as her adopted son. 

More drama and gnashing of teeth in episode 108, and of course, Aunt has to get into the act of beating up on Jenny while the design team films it all.  That should be great for the company on the internet.  <_<

Mrs. Ji arrives at shady Mom's house, then grills her about her lost daughter.  Jenny comes home and Mrs. Ji is once again, is  the comforter to a broken Jenny.  Preview shows MS with Jenny and Mrs. Ji at the restaurant, MS says something that shocks Jenny.

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

MS abandoned by Black Rose as a new born. Search for her and because of his one sided love for Jenny- compromised. MS Anas something inherited from his mom - selfish and no integrity.

MS “so called selfish love” caused so much pain and suffering to keep Jenny (who does not love MS at all) with him. 
Glad that Jenny did not marry MS. If that happens, their next generation have same inherited genes from Black Rose- selfish and liar.

3 hours ago, tulip06 said:

This is his 11th drama and he’s been in three movies. He has been getting by on his face.

He has been acting since 2005. 

Annyeong @nohamahamoud2002  I understand MS’s actions even though I don’t understand it. I can already see the here this drama is going. I can’t help but fee so bad for MS. MS wanted a mom , even now she still doesn’t love him but she will use MS’s loyalty to her to help her keep Jenny. All children inherit their parents traits.  Right now Jenny is still loyal to Her mom but once she finds out she isn’t her mother she will turn on her. Jenny feeling towards the woman who raised her is real.  Just like Jenny can’t abandon her , MS can’t either.  MS also give ES clues , but ES is still to slow to pick up on the truthZ he even heard Jenny confronting Her mom for being the Black Rose. But still ES is still in denial. It is so frustrating seeing him e so slow.  Now Jenny and ES will have to break up , when it is so stupid. If they break up, Jenny and Shady mom can really escape and Jenny will never know about her real parents, unles Jenny has an accident for her to get all her memories back. Smh smh smh 

19 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I don't think he is a very good actor and the is probably the biggest factor.

yea, he is destroying the character now... his lack of acting becomes apparent when everyone around him is putting in 200% emotion!

11 hours ago, tulip06 said:

This is his 11th drama and he’s been in three movies. He has been getting by on his face.

find that so hard to believe that it is his 11th drama. <_<

so actually felt sorry for both grandpa and aunt. their anger and outrage was justified. just imagine that you lost a family member in a cruel way and there has been no resolution for years and it has been something they have been waiting for. then to find out that the killer's daughter has married into your family -- not a situation that people would be happy about.

unlike eun seok, they have no way of knowing that jenny didn't know about shady mom's past. he didn't share anything that was going on or his suspicions. so they are outraged as they think that jenny married into the family knowing the truth -- hence the anger. also it doesn't help that eun seok is so besotted by jenny that even at that moment, he is trying to defend jenny and say it may not be shady mom. it was sad that grandpa has lost complete faith in eun seok that he thinks that the investigation may be at risk if eun seok is involved. so it is case of loyalty tested. if eun seok continues to see jenny, then his family would see it as a betrayal that cannot be bridged.

as for man soo, what is the guy upto? not sure why he hasn't told the truth or why he keeps hesitating to tell the truth to jenny. at least before it made sense. jenny has no recollection of the past and so would reject anything he says. now, what is his thinking? anyway, wish all this drama had happened earlier. it feels strange that now that drama is close to ending, we are finally picking up some speed.

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

as for man soo, what is the guy upto? not sure why he hasn't told the truth or why he keeps hesitating to tell the truth to jenny. at least before it made sense. jenny has no recollection of the past and so would reject anything he says. now, what is his thinking? anyway, wish all this drama had happened earlier. it feels strange that now that drama is close to ending, we are finally picking up some speed.

@Lmangla I think MS feels guilt for what his mom did but his mom loves Jenny so much. Shady mom ( I have call her that) hates and love Jenny. She really can’t bare to lose her. MS can’t bare to hurt his mom even though she has never love him. He too hates and love his mom. Because she is his mom “ I CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHY HE CHOSSES TO BE LOYAL TO HER .” I wouldn’t but the fact that he does feel the need to be loyal to her shows that he has a heart.  For him it isn’t about his one sided love but because he loves his mom. ( THIS IS KDRAMA LAND)- > where loyalty to family has no bounds , which really richard simmons me off.  <- This is just my interpretation and I don’t agree.  MS could have told the truth but guess what, he would been looked at badly or would have been called COLD and the drama would have ended.  

Archived