Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Shady Mom in Law, 수상한 장모 - Mon to Fri 8:40 KST

27 minutes ago, msmy said:

It was noted on another thread that there are no married couples in this drama... very odd.

First drama I've seen without any married couples.

• Like 5

Might skip today's episode... It's gonna be boring. More MS and KI time please! Shady mom's tantrums are irritating me.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Might skip today's episode... It's gonna be boring. More MS and KI time please! Shady mom's tantrums are irritating me.

It was a filler episode for sure. Only highlight was DJ proposing to SA and even that was flat.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

Only highlight was DJ proposing to SA and even that was flat.

Now I'm sure that was sweet, they're two of my favorite characters. :heart:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chococarmela said:

I like MS and KI together  :D

I think SA and DJ will be married without trouble. It seems EJ episode ended.

• Like 2

so slightly different take but I actually enjoyed the filler. kekeke... so the fun was watching aunt and shady mom get antagonistic. it was actually funny. aunt was blunt and stated there are rumours about shady mom's debt and spending habits and she needed to know so that she can prepare eun seok. LOL. shady mom got all irritated and said she won't agree as she has conditions and one of them is that jenny and whoever she married lives with her. aunt is aghast at that one. so we will have to wait and see if jenny and eun seok are foolish enough to live with shady mom.

aunt reports back to grandpa and he is part tsking that aunt used to work with shady mom earlier. kekeke.. but then he reveals that man soo was the one who dumped jenny and not the other way around and they wonder how man soo managed to put up with shady mom and what is this woman hiding. both grandpa and aunt are starting to feel in their gut that they are in for some nasty surprise mess with shady mom.

@chococarmela ~ dong joo's proposal to song ah was sweet but super low key no fuss kind of way. suited the vibe of the couple. he gave her a gold ring and said he would get her a diamond later. and she sang him a song in response. thought it was cute that song ah felt relaxed enough to let herself be that young and giggly self where you can sing a cute song. dong joo basically wants a no-fuss small wedding before eun seok and jenny. his reasoning is that something is bound to happen with those two and he doesn't want their lives to get distracted. hahahah....

so it looks like the writer keeps hinting that there will be twists and turns and maybe fireworks?

• Like 4

Usually in kdrama the second couple get married without trouble, so I expect SA and DJ to have a wonderful married life. But with Jenny and ES, shady mom will cause a world of trouble, still they work together and they have some time to date. Time to focus on MS's revenge 

• Like 3

I think Song Ah and Dong Joo registered their marriage, then went to Mrs. Ji and presented her with a ring, and announced their marriage.  Then DJ told Kyung In and Ma Eum, so they all had a festive supper.  Everybody happy.  :D

Eun Ji went out drinking, got a little tipsy, and was accosted on the way home by a masked stalker.  In the scuffle, who should appear but Kyung Soo to beat up the attacker and save her.  He was dressed in a spiffy suit, looking extra handsome so EJ didn't recognize him at first.  She's swooning... :love:

At least shady Mom discarded the food in the sink and not on the floor or at someone, but nonetheless, still boorish behavior.  Jenny is discouraged.  The preview shows MS arriving at his hotel, walking in and looking to be in good shape.  We're on our way.  ;)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, msmy said:

un Ji went out drinking, got a little tipsy, and was accosted on the way home by a masked stalker.  In the scuffle, who should appear but Kyung Soo to beat up the attacker and save her.  He was dressed in a spiffy suit, looking extra handsome so EJ didn't recognize him at first.  She's swooning... :love:

I was right when I matched them together before :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 7/29/2019 at 11:53 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I predict a possible romance between Eun Ji and Gangnam Sherlock (later, when she gets over her stupid crush :D )

My earlier prediction :D

• Like 3

@msmy Kyungsoo for EJ, really?  They couldn't just ship her off to Meegook?

I'm going to skip today and watch Everyone says Kungdari.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Actually, DJ and SA were just announcing their engagement to the family, and want a small ceremony on the weekend with just family.

The condition for marriage that shady Mom is demanding is that Eun Suk live with them.  His family is furious and afraid for him, but he says he will abide by her wishes.

Someone in the preview is saying that they feel a connection between MS and the Black Rose.   I'm hoping that it comes out soon, and also the Mrs. Ji/Jenny connection, although it probably won't be until the end.  It would ease her mind so much as she's being so mentally tortured by this woman.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

You can skip most of episode 70 also, but the best part came at the end (of course).  MS arrived at his hotel and office, then called Jenny who was with ES at his office choosing fabrics for suits.  MS wants to meet with Jenny, and ES nods his approval.  The preview shows Mrs. Ji and Jenny on the park bench, and Mrs. Ji opens a big envelope then begins to cry.  I hope it's about her lost daughter.  

• Like 5

9 hours ago, msmy said:

You can skip most of episode 70 also, but the best part came at the end (of course).  MS arrived at his hotel and office, then called Jenny who was with ES at his office choosing fabrics for suits.  MS wants to meet with Jenny, and ES nods his approval.  The preview shows Mrs. Ji and Jenny on the park bench, and Mrs. Ji opens a big envelope then begins to cry.  I hope it's about her lost daughter.  

You forgot the cat fight between Shady mom and ES's aunt :D

MS changed his hairstyle :D 

Preview

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

MS changed his hairstyle :D

he is also not wearing those ties and looking like a kind of butler... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@nohamahamoud2002 Is Shady lady and ES aunt trying to do Boxing or a Cat Fight lol?:mrgreen::joy: It would hilarious if she twisted her neck like that LoL:mrgreen:

• LOL 4

@msmy when I get on a laptop, I’ll fast forward to Mansoo. :)

UPDATE: Just watched and I totally felt for MS here. I’ve done that before too, where I forced a normal walk in front of other people, but did a weak, unbalanced walk because of health issues in private. AND HE SAID OMONI!!!  He was looking all nostalgic and sad! But he is not back8ng down from revealing the truth now. Good man. He makes this show interesting.

As for Eunji and Kyungsoo, I’m going to fast forward. He grossed me out. 

And everyone, look! I found "Mansoo's" Instagram! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

he is also not wearing those ties and looking like a kind of butler... :D

I was wondering why he ties them like that ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Evidently the envelope that Mrs. Ji received has pictures of her daughter.  When Jenny sees them, will she recognize them as herself?  I'm not sure if the impending wrestlemania match is real or one of those teaser imaginary scenes.  It will be interesting to see if MS can create enough surprise in Shady Mom's life to set her back a bit and calm her down.  I look forward to seeing her in a panic mode for awhile.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, msmy said:

Evidently the envelope that Mrs. Ji received has pictures of her daughter.  When Jenny sees them, will she recognize them as herself?  I'm not sure if the impending wrestlemania match is real or one of those teaser imaginary scenes.  It will be interesting to see if MS can create enough surprise in Shady Mom's life to set her back a bit and calm her down.  I look forward to seeing her in a panic mode for awhile.

I think the book about Jenny will reveal many secrets

About the wrestlemania, you are right :D there are so many exaggerations in previews :D

You are the most active viewer here my friend, seems you are really attached to the drama :)

I watch it daily too but usually wait for subs. I only see the preview first thing in the morning, things are really slow

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1