[Drama 2019] Shady Mom in Law, 수상한 장모

0ly40

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Jenny. You are such a disappointment. 

PS, on a personal note, I loved the replies from the commentors who like MS after my slight rant questioning why. You guys are cute and I appreciate the fact you either adore his rottenness or just like his face. You made me laugh, thankyou

On 7/25/2019 at 4:01 PM, Bejaffled said:

I don't get why so many commenters here are liking MS. He's suspected of ordering the murder of the detective investigating the Black Rose case in Hong Kong. He's manipulative and taking pleasure in forcing Jenny to accept him. What is it people like about this gaslighting, murder-by-hire guy? Is it just because his suits fit better than ES's? Or he played guitar that one time when he was reminiscing on his deluded obsessive love?

Weird

You forgot to mention that he can speak French with an excellent accent :mrgreen:

Jenny loves Ek more than herself, she is worried about him because she knows that shady mom is dangerous, that's why she is harsh with him, she wants him to forget about her, I  feel sorry for both of them

2 hours ago, Bejaffled said:

PS, on a personal note, I loved the replies from the commentors who like MS after my slight rant questioning why. You guys are cute and I appreciate the fact you either adore his rottenness or just like his face. You made me laugh, thankyou

Heh pretty girls does nothing  for me  if they garbage they are garbage lol

3 hours ago, Bejaffled said:

I also love your avatar!  Who is that hottie?

Jenny is a boring pest.  I have found her a nuisance from the beginning.  I would like to focus on Shady Mom being more shady and a part of the underworld, rather than just crazy with people.  After all, how does she know so many higher-ups in SK that she got ES jailed like she did, even outside of MS's help?  She doesn't even like being in SK and has resisted traveling there all this time.  

Finally, this writer really likes the word Kyung: Kyung-ah, Kyung-in, Kyung-soo.  Anyone know what Kyung means?  Oh wait, does it mean book?  I think it does, but wouldn't mind that confirmed.  

Shady Mom confronts Ji Hwa Ja about Jenny and MS being at her house for dinner.  It turns into a hair pulling fight, and Song Ah jumps in to stop it.  More words exchanged, but Song Ah and her mother don't back down.  Song Ah calls MS immediately, so  the ball is in his court as to how he is going to handle his angry MIL.  He is going to have to come up with something to stop her in her tracks.  Preview shows shady Mom having a hissy fit because Song Ah and her mother are at the pop singer concert with tickets provided by MS.

On 7/25/2019 at 10:01 PM, Bejaffled said:

I don't get why so many commenters here are liking MS. He's suspected of ordering the murder of the detective investigating the Black Rose case in Hong Kong. He's manipulative and taking pleasure in forcing Jenny to accept him. What is it people like about this gaslighting, murder-by-hire guy? Is it just because his suits fit better than ES's? Or he played guitar that one time when he was reminiscing on his deluded obsessive love?

Weird

Pity I was away so I couldn't read & comment earlier.  I am with you that I dislike MS.  I know his motive for his actions is that he himself wants to take revenge on his mama the Black Rose whose actions caused his Dad to be murdered.  I mean, she is his mother right?  

The first few scenes I felt pity for him esp the scene when his Dad died, his playing the guitar and admonishing himself that he shouldn't have fallen in love with Jenny.  He should have just stuck to getting revenge on that witch.  But now he is seriously nothing but a nuisance. 

Does anybody else notice that strange, psychedelic music that plays when shady Mom and MS are on a collision course?  I'm surprised that he seems intimidated by her when I thought he was going to be the factor that would squelch her and expose her past crimes.  This is looking bad.

Young Man might be at that concert also to see whatever stunt shady Mom tries to pull.  That ex-girlfriend (Ae Young) seems determined to get into that family since her own went bankrupt.  She'd be a match for Oh Ae Ri...:D

@msmy I noticed that MS seemed a bit worried as well.  Perhaps he is not as scary as Jenny and the others make him out to be.  Also, since he is her actual son, and he knows this, perhaps good old-fashioned Asian values are kicking in and, when it comes to the crunch, he can't help himself and he is giving in to her.  Remember how he was kind of pleased at her buying him clothes and making him breakfast?

On 7/29/2019 at 6:16 PM, tulip06 said:

@msmy I noticed that MS seemed a bit worried as well.  Perhaps he is not as scary as Jenny and the others make him out to be.  Also, since he is her actual son, and he knows this, perhaps good old-fashioned Asian values are kicking in and, when it comes to the crunch, he can't help himself and he is giving in to her.  Remember how he was kind of pleased at her buying him clothes and making him breakfast?

I am worried about another Namjun (for those who watched Left-handed wife) :( when the son gave up his revenge against his mom, and teamed up with her instead :( 

if MS and shady mom join hands, I will be disappointed, as I really dislike her very much urgh, at least Jo Aera (in left-handed wife)  was more acceptable to me

MS's good point is that he is working against shady mom.

Archived