[Drama 2019] Shady Mom in Law, 수상한 장모

0ly40

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, yoyo_icecube said:

the filler scene are seriously hard to get by... the basketball scenes.. the stupid conversation between eunseok and youngman about abs and basketball. (/_-) no wonder it's so long.. 

I know, they are hard. Not the abs, those looked weak.

Ha, took me awhile to find this group cos the title is so different!  Am enjoying the drama.  But I wish that Jenny will learn she has a brain and find the manual on how to use it!  

Her evil fake mother used to act really well in other dramas. Here she is twisting her mouth too wide and when she opens her eyes wide, OMG she is super scary.  I noticed that 90% of villains now do the same mouth twisting and facial expressions.  Was there a recent workshop for villains?!  

6 hours ago, O said:

Ha, took me awhile to find this group cos the title is so different!

welcome to the thread! :) glad you found us... but is the title different from what you are watching? in the sites I watch, the title is "shady mom in law"

eun seok proposes to Jenny and tells her that he loves her. the scene was kind of meh honestly but the lighting was far more interesting. kept wondering how they did it because it looked like they shot it around dusk and so it had this lovely natural glow instead of from electric lights.

dong joo keeps getting bothered by women asking for chairman's schedule. LOL. first eun jin shows up to drop a box of chocolates and he barely hold it together and kicks her out. then the aunt pops in tries to show off her strength. he just does a tsk tsk and asks her to politely leave as well. hahahahha... everyone is trying to get the chairman's schedule.

shady mom meets song ah and is having a meltdown that song ah is jenny's sister. since we are only on ep 30, wonder what will happen over the next 100 eps or so...

I agree that the information about who's who and what's what is coming out pretty fast and furious, so I'm wondering what the rest of this drama is going to use as a story line.  Shady Mom already knows about Song Ah being Jenny's sister, so it seems she will be busy trying to keep that secret and those of her past crimes hidden.  Eun Ji and her naive mother will deserve the future exposure as complete fools when all is said and done.  That,  along with Young Man who is plotting to lose some of Grandpa's fortune, should ban the 3 of them from inheriting anything at all.   The question remains as to what Man Soo will do to keep shady Mom close.

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

maybe he will marry shady mom? LOL... that would be scandalous. :ph34r::lol:

EWwwwwwwwwww!  

That said, I am going in now.  I hope the subs are okay.  Unfortunately that site you sent me never opens for me so I have to use my old so-so ones.

EDIT: oh dear, SBS has changed their writers!  They have more boring filler with the beer and ice cream party!  So tedious!  Come on, SBS, get back to the fun shows you used to be!  This show could be so much better!  I'm holding out for more action!  I'll give you twenty more episodes to shape up and get over the girl talk and bromancing.

Okay, I am really tired of people getting slapped.  I promise you, if you lay a hand on me, I'm going all in.  Tomorrow's episode showed the aunt slapping Song Ah.  I hope Dong Joo finds out.  I want DJ to go off on the aunt and let her know not to ever put her hands on Song Ah or Kyung In ever again! Who does that? I understand having conflict but dog gonnit physical abuse at the hand of a stranger is a no no. 

Jenny gets on my nerves.  She is too naive.  I hope the writer's find a way to make Jenny smarter and soon.  

Eun Soek should find another girl (scratch that, he needs a woman).  Jenny and Young Man seems like a match made in heaven. Dumb and dumber.

46 minutes ago, tarjig said:

Jenny gets on my nerves.  She is too naive.  I hope the writer's find a way to make Jenny smarter and soon.  

Eun Soek should find another girl (scratch that, he needs a woman).  Jenny and Young Man seems like a match made in heaven. Dumb and dumber.

omo, you just explained the puzzle. was wondering what on earth eun seok saw in jenny -- it is because she reminds him of his dumb and dumber relatives. no wonder he is fond of her and thinks of her as sweet and kind. LOL. :lol:

finished watching -- am all in for disapproval from grandfather -- he is right 100%. eun seok is smitten and seems to think that he can get shady mom's approval? hahahahah... and yong man revealed that it was man su who approached him to join this entrepreneur club. so the play has been in for quite some time. ofcourse aunt just thinks it is because her son is so awesome. LOL. and kyung in and ma eum would be thrilled if song ah and dong joo end up together. song ah just thinks of dong joo as a really good man.

jenny is beyond naive. she cost kyung in her job and all she can say is "i see" and now eun seok has proposed and she expects opposition and just says "will that be okay?"... when will folks resent her and tell her - girl, you are the reason for the problem?!

So I'm not sure if I'm getting this right.... Was Man Soo's approach to Young Man to join the entrepreneur club an attempt at getting shady Mom involved with J Group, knowing who she really is and her connection to them?   Because if it is, Eun Suk is mucking up the works by getting involved with Jenny and distorting Man Soo's revenge plan.  Man Soo's history should have been revealed by now so we know the plot and where this is supposed to be going.  <_<

40 minutes ago, msmy said:

So I'm not sure if I'm getting this right.... Was Man Soo's approach to Young Man to join the entrepreneur club an attempt at getting shady Mom involved with J Group, knowing who she really is and her connection to them?   Because if it is, Eun Suk is mucking up the works by getting involved with Jenny and distorting Man Soo's revenge plan.  Man Soo's history should have been revealed by now so we know the plot and where this is supposed to be going.  <_<

I think you are exactly right, and that is why Man Soo is mad at Eun Suk's involvement. 

17 hours ago, msmy said:

Even if this is the case, who is Man Soo to use and orchestrate people’s lives? In my opinion, if he knows something that can help J Group find shady mom, he should get straight to the point and tip the chairman off anonymously if he doesn’t want to reveal himself. Otherwise, how can he expect people to act like his puppets? Even God gave us free will to step outside his will and suffer the consequences of our actions. I can’t help but wonder if Man Soo’s goal for J Group is good or bad because of his beating around the bush if he knows something. It’s like he’s playing a game with people’s lives because he already knows Jenny and Song Ah are sisters and is just sitting on that information. What, is there no legal and justice system in Korea so that the authorities can’t be trusted to take down shady mom? :blink:

53 minutes ago, joccu said:

my question is what Man soo really wants?  

ANd why of why jenny is still naive? I mean she already knows that her mom is up to no good. 

You know what?  People just give in to their moms.  Mine is really difficult, and I can see it, but she made me breakfast this morning, and I gave up being angry.  

@celebrianna Man Soo has his own revenge that he is orchestrating.  

Archived