A Place in the Sun

Original title: 태양의 계절

Episodes: 103

Network: KBS

Airdate: June 3rd - November 1st, 2019

Airtime: Mon-Fri @ 19:50 KST

Official site: HERE

Plot:

Kim Yoo Wol became an orphan and he was raised by foster parents. He worked extremely hard and passed his CPA exam. He enjoys happy days with his girlfriend Yoon Si Wol, but he has a near-death experience. He changes his life and goes under the alias of Oh Tae Yang. He is dead to Yoon Si Wol.

Meanwhile Yoon Si Wol, who believes her boyfriend Kim Yoo Wol is dead, has a difficult time. She begins to work at conglomerate company Yangji Group. There, she meets Oh Tae Yang.

Cast:

Oh Chang Suk as Oh Tae Yang /Kim Yo Wol

1559036081657_200319.jpg

Yoon So Ji as Yoon Si Wol

1559036081820_200331.jpg

Choi Sung Jae as Choi Gwang Il

1559036081967_200353.jpg

Ha Shi Eun as Chae Duk Sil

1559036082115_200375.jpg

Supporting Cast:

Yangji Group

Jung Han Yong as Jang Woo Chun (Yangji Group President)
Lee Duk Hee as Jang Jeong Hee
Kim Na Woon as Jang Sook Hee
Choi Jung Woo as Choi Tae Joon
Yoo Tae Woong as Park Jae Yong
Hwang Bum Shik as Elder Hwang
Lee Sang Sook as Im Mi Ran
Ji Chan as Park Min Jae
Kim Joo Ri as Hong Ji Eun

Others

Son Sung Yoon as Jung Hee
Ji Il Joo
Lee Soo Yong as Kwak Ki Joon
Seo Kyung Hwa as Yang Nam Kyung
Dok Go Young Jae
Kim Do Yun

Teaser:

press conf

OST

part 1

Spoiler

part 2

part 3

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] The Sun's Seasons, 태양의 계절 - Mon-Fri 19:50 KST- Oh Chang Suk & Yoon So Yi - Premieres on June 3rd
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/1/2019 at 5:51 AM, dulceres said:

@nohamahamoud2002, another amnesia plot:lol:

Be careful of tragedies. My heart is already aching from Left handed wife. But really a clue. See the music of the drama. If it is sad you can guess the ending.100 episode dramas have sad music . Also the elements of comedy determine the whole atmosphere of the drama

120 seems more cheerful  :D

I can already smell the baby's switching made by the stepfather. Probably brought his own ...?

If this hypothesis comes true, i swears i will just drop it.

I think that kdramas really need some inspiration. Even though a drama starts nicely, it cant avoid falling stereotype. I'am just torturing myself looking for nice stuffs.

6 minutes ago, Najoua Soussi said:

I can already smell the baby's switching made by the stepfather. Probably brought his own ...?

If this hypothesis comes true, i swears i will just drop it.

I think that kdramas really need some inspiration. Even though a drama starts nicely, it cant avoid falling stereotype. I'am just torturing myself looking for nice stuffs.

:joy:I do not see what they can find as inspiration, we have already seen everything, infidelity, betrayal, second led syndrome, madness, murders, baby exchanges, violence, revenge etc. lol

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절 - Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

I'm never patient or tolerant enough to do daily dramas.  By chance, I checked out the first episode because of the title, which is one of my favorite phrases.   

So, it was a pleasant surprise to hear Chinese and American songs being, most appropriately, used in the drama.

Thank you, Drama, for reminding me of Teresa Teng's, "Tian Mi Mi"  and Stevie Wonder's, "There's a Place in the Sun".  :wub:

As for the plot,  it seems to be the usual baby switch routine.  And, the predictables:

Bad guy tries to kill good guy.  Good guy survives and comes back for revenge.  Good guy's lover ends up marrying third leg of triangle because she's pregnant with good guy's baby.  Yada yada yada ...:)

Looks like KBS forgot to release today episode -  But the trailer is released on KBS.  

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,6,794356

From Google Translate: 

For this time,

Seowol feels pain and goes to the hospital, and President Jeon directs his son to confirm the child who is out of the world a month ago.
On the other hand, in June, on the road, the elderly man who is struck by the accident is rescued.

Archived