[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

44 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

So, what's the preview for tomorrow?

Tae Joon escapes after being contacted by the police chief, and Yuwol, who is released, goes to the home of the president to meet his family. Meanwhile, Kwang-il gets in touch with Taejun and goes home to protect Yangji Logis ....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

MiRan is also shameless. Thank bateau of going to the police she leaves town to go kill herself. Is this write serious??

even when she wants to kill herself , she still wants to implicate people buy jumping at a bus ( it looks like it ), why not just jump on her own or whatever lol

@Susu I can never understand MiRan. After watching episode 89. I feel that MiRan doesn’t deserve to be forgiven. When DS asked why kill Mr Hwang? She said because she was crazy. I was like ????? What do you mean you are crazy.  Another time she tells her daughter she was a fool, that I believe but I still feel that she is not telling the truth. I see a woman who was greedy even knowing she committed a sin. She would have kept sinning if no one knew about the switch. What she said is crap??

Some people believe in HEAVEN. Not trying to start a war on religion at all . For some reason , I wonder aHow does Mr Hwang feel about Mi Ran knowing she killed him. Would he still sympathize with her?  How many of you were offended with the question. “ WHY DID MR HWANG LEAVE 3 BILLION DOLLARS TO KIM YOO WOL??? I was so offended because they made it seem like he was forcing KYW to forgive MiRan. No amount of money can make a person forgive someone for hurting you. What is worse, she has now realized DS nor KII truly appreciate her. 
KII really is something, his mother is saying goodbye ans he looks annoyed. While looking annoyed , she made sure to protect her son from being prosecuted. It wwas so funny to me because I knees , all Ki wanted was to stop talking to her.  He never once felt any kingship to his mom or sister. That is so sad. Smh smh smh  

p I am so mad at this woman for not receiving punished for what she did. Instead she get the chance to live in a small town . I wonder if she took her inheritance. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293de312dcae9e9b90de

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293de312dcae9e9b90de

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

I still cannot see a happy scene between SW and YW this time even though YW released from the jail, DS still clinging to YW (the way she talk to the reporters thst she is the wife of YW and still wants to go with YW to grandfather jang house) and Miran ask SW to take care of DS because miran said the only person she can asked and leave her daugther is only SW, so what do you think SW will do knowing her personality, she will give way to DS first because SW know she is not in her right mind...

Man shows today are making me very angry.

giphy.gif

I am tired, too, actually exhausted watching this. This drama should have ended long time ago but because there are 100 episodes, the writer has to come up with sillier and sillier things each time a problem is solved. So now everyone knows that YW is the real heir, KI is still living in the house like nothing has happened. He and SW still share a room, yes, we see 2 beds, but does that make any sense? He tried to kill YW and caused him a lot of harm and SW still shares a bedroom with him???  He has done unspeakable things to YW and the family continues accepting him living with them. This is NUTS. Only in K-drama land!

What an episode was that! I’m so glad KYW was released but seriously DS needs to stop I mean is she that stupid to realise he does not want to be with her, she’s literally trying to force a relationship with him HUNNI YOUR MARRIAGE IS NOT VALID ANYMORE MOVE ON! Ugh what is Im Miran planning now she’s a coward, she ran away and is now chilling eating food like nothing happened, why can’t she just go to jail and serve for her crimes like normal people if she is feeling so sorry and keeps apologising. Now I can see DS going even crazier, both parents making siblings go beyond crazy I mean KI isn’t that bad but he is completely loosing his senses and I fear we will see a completely different side to him especially now that his dad is gone.

Still I can’t get over the fact how both siblings are so shameless the way they’re acting you’d think they are full siblings, I mean neither of them willing to move out from the houses even after all their parents done nope want to stay and ruin people’s lives more. Like ugh I want to dislike KI but there’s still some good left in him but it’s slowly disappearing.

Also, love how when Ji Min goes home there’s paparazzi but when KYW comes they all gone like okay that was quick.

We have 10 episodes left we still don’t know and what still needs to happen:

-What Mr Jung is hiding about KYW dad 

-What is Miss Jang hiding (the housekeeper lady) she obviously got something 

-How they planning to get SW and KI divorced

- DS needs to leave KYW the hell alone 

-Im Miran and KI dad need to be punished 

-SW and KYW need to finally get back together!!

I was really shocked at JH being worried about having the secrets of the family aired in public instead of helping her son. What kind of mother is she? How ridiculous was the end scene, with KI and YW sitting side by side? Now we are going to get the noble idiocy with the main leads for 9 episodes and a rush ending in the last episode. Dumb SH being manipulated by MR to feel sorry/responsible for KI and DS. Even YW who seemed so smart, is starting to dumb down. It is getting to be super frustrating to watch this drama.

and no preview either  :triumph:

I don't expect noble idiocy. I am sure that DK will go crazy and KI will leave the house (alive or dead). 10 episodes are not few.

Anyway watching Choi Seungjae in another good role (my profile picture :D , I invite you to come and join me after this one ends, he plays a good guy, and the real villain is a female this time lol) 

Choi Seungjae's scene while talking to his father is amazing, he controls his face and his tears are totally good. I can compare him to Zin Tae Hyun now. :)  Well-done

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I am so mad at this woman for not receiving punished for what she did. Instead she get the chance to live in a small town . I wonder if she took her inheritance. 

I think she sold the properties that is why she is confident about living far away. Remember she told Duk Shil that she is safe and well and she will contact her from time to time. And when everything is ready she will tell her I guess where she is. I think she is looking for and preparing for a place to live in the rest of her life with or without Duk Shil. But I think eventually she and Duk Shil will live together unless Duk Shil ends up in a mental institution

16 hours ago, hell59 said:

I am tired, too, actually exhausted watching this. This drama should have ended long time ago but because there are 100 episodes, the writer has to come up with sillier and sillier things each time a problem is solved. So now everyone knows that YW is the real heir, KI is still living in the house like nothing has happened. He and SW still share a room, yes, we see 2 beds, but does that make any sense? He tried to kill YW and caused him a lot of harm and SW still shares a bedroom with him???  He has done unspeakable things to YW and the family continues accepting him living with them. This is NUTS. Only in K-drama land!

You all said it! So tiring. But "Home for Summer" is more tiring, very exhausting.

At least "A Place in the Sun" did not get extended and filled with useless fillers for storyline like in "Home For Summer".

I really hope Shi Wol tells Yoo Wol what his mother-in-law requested from her. He really needs to find a solution to kick out Duk Shil. 

Shi Wol I can feel her burden [eating breakfast together with her past boyfriend, father of her child ] and her husband [who refuses to divorce her and still sharing the same room and living under the same roof]. It would really be awkward if Yoo Wol starts also  to live with them under the same roof. :crazy: Duk Shil will surely insist to go with Yoo Wol cling to the end hahaha.

13 hours ago, hell59 said:

I was really shocked at JH being worried about having the secrets of the family aired in public instead of helping her son. What kind of mother is she? How ridiculous was the end scene, with KI and YW sitting side by side? Now we are going to get the noble idiocy with the main leads for 9 episodes and a rush ending in the last episode. Dumb SH being manipulated by MR to feel sorry/responsible for KI and DS. Even YW who seemed so smart, is starting to dumb down. It is getting to be super frustrating to watch this drama.

I think the writer is now having problems with new ideas that is why the main leads are becoming dumber and the secondary leads becoming crazier. Easy route I would say. Maybe the writer will think of something amazing and surprise us. I so hope so.

Im Mi Ran is a coward:

(1) though she was brave enough to be able to record and get a confession from Choi Tae Joon, she is still a coward in not facing real punishment. She rans away after recording the confession and writing her confession as well;

(2) she is a coward and  very selfish in passing the burden to Shi Wol to take care of her crazy daughter, Duk Shil;

(3) a coward in not bringing the evidence herself to the police and surrendering herself.

How will the writer of this drama  punish her then?

It seems Choi Tae Joon will be able to escape oversea

The secretary of Choi Tae Joon he is also an accomplice why is he not being arrested? He of all people know every crime Choi Tae Joon has ever committed.

18 hours ago, 10192123sangre said:

You all said it! So tiring. But "Home for Summer" is more tiring, very exhausting.

At least "A Place in the Sun" did not get extended and filled with useless fillers for storyline like in "Home For Summer".

I really hope Shi Wol tells Yoo Wol what his mother-in-law requested from her. He really needs to find a solution to kick out Duk Shil. 

Shi Wol I can feel her burden [eating breakfast together with her past boyfriend, father of her child ] and her husband [who refuses to divorce her and still sharing the same room and living under the same roof]. It would really be awkward if Yoo Wol starts also  to live with them under the same roof. :crazy: Duk Shil will surely insist to go with Yoo Wol cling to the end hahaha.

I think the writer is now having problems with new ideas that is why the main leads are becoming dumber and the secondary leads becoming crazier. Easy route I would say. Maybe the writer will think of something amazing and surprise us. I so hope so.

Im Mi Ran is a coward:

(1) though she was brave enough to be able to record and get a confession from Choi Tae Joon, she is still a coward in not facing real punishment. She rans away after recording the confession and writing her confession as well;

(2) she is a coward and  very selfish in passing the burden to Shi Wol to take care of her crazy daughter, Duk Shil;

(3) a coward in not bringing the evidence herself to the police and surrendering herself.

How will the writer of this drama  punish her then?

It seems Choi Tae Joon will be able to escape oversea

The secretary of Choi Tae Joon he is also an accomplice why is he not being arrested? He of all people know every crime Choi Tae Joon has ever committed.

I agree with you! 2 more weeks and our pain is done!

Archived