Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

1 minute ago, joan0528 said:

That TY use fake identity...now sun holdings is in crisis because of that information KI release...KI really digging his own grave now following the steps of his father or more likely a bit more than his father....even CTJ is angry why KI release those information, because once the truth about OTY reveal (his fake identity) TY will backfight them about the yangji group being responsible for TY/YW assassin or plan of killing which KI dont know about..

@joan0528 Not surprised at KI creating a bigger mess. Jangi Group will certainly be in a crisis because of what Ki released. First of all, I am positive there was a police case concerning Kim Yoo Wol’s accident. The case will be reopened which will put his father in danger. I see the last attempt on Kim Yoo Wol’s second kidnapped will be merged with that accident case. It wil triple the old case also.  KII was never smart because he never thought for the long haul before acting. Always at the spur of the moment. When KII told his father to watch him, I knew KII never had it in him to succeed but to ruin his daddy’s plan. Lol lol 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@joan0528 @UnniSarah You know I was looking forward to what KI was cooking up because I knew TY would solve it. But this, I didn't expect it lol:mrgreen:. How stupid could he be:joy:? Next time KI says he has plans, CTJ better tell him to relax and not ruin them all ROFL.

So from the preview, he sees his parents meeting up in secret in the PARK lol. About time he finds out the truth. 

@nohamahamoud2002 Did TY said that? When:blink:???? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

20 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@joan0528 Not surprised at KI creating a bigger mess. Jangi Group will certainly be in a crisis because of what Ki released. First of all, I am positive there was a police case concerning Kim Yoo Wol’s accident. The case will be reopened which will put his father in danger. I see the last attempt on Kim Yoo Wol’s second kidnapped will be merged with that accident case. It wil triple the old case also.  KII was never smart because he never thought for the long haul before acting. Always at the spur of the moment. When KII told his father to watch him, I knew KII never had it in him to succeed but to ruin his daddy’s plan. Lol lol 

Actually KI does not know of all the bad deeds of his father.  So, we cannot blame him.  When a heir of a conglomerate needed to learn accounting from a secretary, we can estimate his IQ.  

3 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

If ever he will go back to become KYW, the money he has in his bank account will be big enough to save his sun holding company. For 13yrs how much that money will be??

Even though this money would have grown, it would not be too much . 

Would OTY keep mum about the information as to why he took on an alias?  IS it because he is the heir of Yanji group?  I think if he can provide explanation as to why and the severity of the accidents, it would not affect  Sun holdings?  I think the damage will be minimal.  But Yanji will suffer due to this when the truth comes out.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

12 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

That's why his digging his own grave..without knowing anything, he jump to the fire. KI think he help his father with yangji group but he only put the group in danger..but i think the preview about meeting Miran and CTJ will now confuse or more likely make KI wonder about his roots..

Yep.  He saw CTJ and IMR in the park and wondering how dad knows OTY's mother in law.  I am sure KI will wonder about his roots and may even go and do a DNA test with either the mother or DS and he will be floored to learn that is his mother.  

• Like 5

Umm oh no dont do that KI! it not like  umm  everyone does not know already :blink:

• LOL 3

Watching the episode a bit late... Just laughing like crazy, watching the next lightblub planning session by the goof troop.  "Emergency Preparedness Meeting" :) ... On doing a DNA test again.  Finally they figure out that they should collect the sample!!  And the "respect hamnida, Father" by JaeMin just made me spill my coffee.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Actually KI does not know of all the bad deeds of his father.  So, we cannot blame him.  When a heir of a conglomerate needed to learn accounting from a secretary, we can estimate his IQ

@angelwingssf Chingu , I don’t blame him but glad for his incompetence which will help destroy or put a target on his father for all the bad deeds his father has committed. I believe once everything is revealed to KII, CTJ will put the blame on the Chairman, the man who won’t be able to defend himself. Lol lol So of course he will continue believe in his father. 

I found something really strange in yesterday’s episode. KII didn’t show any reaction to hearing his mother speak?? Or did CTJ change the voice recording??? Someone please help me. I am still at work and won’t be able to check until later. 

@dramaninja and @jayakris You guys crack me up today. Thanks you 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, lu09 said:

Blurb for Ep74:  태양이 가짜 신분이라는 게 알려지자 썬홀딩스는 위기에 빠지고, 황노인은 미란으로부터 태준과의 과거 이야기를 듣고 모든 일이 태준 때문에 일어났다는 생각에 우연히 마주친 태준에게 주먹을 날린다. 한편, 광일은 미란과 태준이 함께 있는 모습을 보고 의아해하는데....

Translation: Sun Holdings falls into crisis as OTY is revealed to be a fake name, and Old man Hwang tries to punch CTJ, thinking that everything happened because of CTJ, after hearing from MR the story on her relationship with CTJ.  Meanwhile, KI becomes suspicious on seeing MR and CTJ together.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I found something really strange in yesterday’s episode. KII didn’t show any reaction to hearing his mother speak?? Or did CTJ change the voice recording??? Someone please help me. I am still at work and won’t be able to check until later. 

I don't know if anyone replied to you, but the voice was not changed.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

KII was never smart because he never thought for the long haul before acting. Always at the spur of the moment.

That's why I feel sorry for him. He is not scheming like his father and sister. I never saw him sitting and making plans. Again I remember NJ who was soooooo cunning.

• Like 3

Hi everyone, a little refresher would help, 

does CTJ and KI know that SW knew OTY is the real heir ? I can't remember all of a sudden. Thank you

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nancy Chua said:

does CTJ and KI know that SW knew OTY is the real heir ? I can't remember all of a sudden. Thank you

Yep, she does:). That was the reason why she married KI in the first place. She was the first to find out thanks to CTJ and MR.

• Like 3

Thanks to jayankris' comment, I went and watched today's episode. 

OMG!  I think the production only have enough money for one writer, so s/he only has time to write for the main characters.  The Goof Troop actors must be ad-libbing their own dialog.  Maybe, they're even writing their own scenes.

I'm a genius, but my father is even smarter.   "Father, you have my respect. ":blink::w00t:

"I will get sample fromJH. ":mellow:

"I will get sample from KI."  :mellow:

"I will get the ziplock bags!" :w00t::w00t:

The Goof Troop must have increased the ratings for this drama.   They are truly priceless.  With the amount of their brain power, I'm surprised they haven't bankrupt any business they touch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, lu09 said:
8 hours ago, Nancy Chua said:

Yep, she does:). That was the reason why she married KI in the first place. She was the first to find out thanks to CTJ and MR.

I think @Nancy Chua's question was whether CTJ and KI know that SW knew, and not about whether SW knew.  As always, I'm also not sure.  CTJ and KI do know that SW conceived JM with OTY and married into the family, but do they know that SW was aware of the switch of KI and TY, when she married?  I don't remember her talking to anybody about witnessing the chat between CTJ and MR (outside the office building) soon after YW was considered dead 13 years ago.  She definitely had talked about it to her trusted friend lady, as their conversations were like she had told her.  It is clear that she has told TY and JH about witnessing the CTJ-MR chat in 1998.  But did she talk about witnessing that chat, to anybody who might have told CTJ and KI?   They may not know that she knew.  But I get a headache whenever I try to figure out who knows what details, so I'm not sure.

3 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

The Goof Troop must have increased the ratings for this drama.   They are truly priceless.  With the amount of their brain power, I'm surprised they haven't bankrupt any business they touch.

Oh yeah, they have become truly priceless!  They have really bought into the idea that they are there for laughs, and do their job with gusto.  Can't say if it is because of them, but the ratings have been steadily going up.  Yesterday's episode 72 showed the highest rating so far on TNmS, at 19.1 ...

• Like 5

From the preview, Kang Il sees CTJ and IMR together. I think it is about time that Kang Il learns who his birth mother is and realizes how deceitful and evil his birth parents truly are.:sweatingbullets:

His mother can even stomach living as the mother-in-law of the boy she switched her own child with. And his half-sibling married to him. Mother and daughter living off of him (OTY/KYW). <_<

I wonder how OTY/KYW  will be able to resolve the issue CKI has done revealing his fake identity through the media.:w00t:

• Like 4

It is best for TY to approach this crisis in an open manner and that is to reveal everything. KI did not think it through by charging  TY using with using a fake identity as its a case of 'pot calling the kettle black' ! TY can just say he has had to use a fake identity to protect himself and his loved ones from harm.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

According to preview, it looks like there is a new woman for KI, finally, he will stop being obsessed by SW.
After all KI is a handsome and attractive man and he can have other children.  I just hope she will not cause problems to SW and TY

• Like 7