[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dramaninja Thanks for the videos and the preview. @joan0528 Indeed, they finally joined forces and the preview is looking good. They need to get SW divorced and get custody of JM to start the real revenge. Hopefully both son and father don't find out what the others are up to. As for MJ family, they are keeping the secret quiet which is working perfectly fine for JH, SW and TY lol. 

But I wonder what TY is up to. How is he gonna get back at KI and TJ when the merger got approved thanks to TY not showing up at the shareholders meeting?

i really like how JH, YW, and SW are joining forces to fight TJ and KI. and it even gets more exciting because they are going to let the father and son have a taste of their own medicine by deceiving them too as per the preview. thumbs up for revealing everything as early as now and for taking time to make those evil people to pay for what they did.

21 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

It looks like Junghee,SW and TY plan is to KI and CTJ get caught by they own words and action, looks like they going to fight for each other backstabbing or what ever it takes and the thruth will come out from their own mouth..TY is focus on Yangji group...SW, TY and Junghee are playing with them..

Looks like that's what's happening. JH says in the preview, If KI doesn't want to get divorce then he has to bring JM back in the house. Which leads him to oppose his father's plan. KI and TJ fighting each other will be a highlight lol. And while they are focusing on JH custody issue, TY can do damage in the company lol. Smart idea.

21 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

IT is good that they don't rush the end.  They still have a lot of issues to resolve.  Since KI was made the successor, they have to take that away from him.  They need to reunite SW with JM and bring him home.  They need to throw DK under the bus and have her divorced.  They need to make sure that IMR and CTJ are punished.  They need to outline the story of the genius family:lol:.  They need to bring in Yang family into the fore front.  This is 100 episode drama ;  We are currently at 62nd episode and the remaining 38.  There are about 5-10 issues that needs to be covered.  Some of them are going to be long......  So, we are right there.  This story would be how the mother gets back at the perpetrators for replacing her son with an impostor because the mother (IMR) did not want to labelled a single parent (I think!) . The conversation today at the part gives some more details.  Will have to wait for the subs.  They will show how strong JH is when pushed over the cliff (OTY has his mom's traits).  It will be a revenge that we rarely see in kdramas.  

When JH was driving aimlessly, I was scared that she would get into an accident.  I am glad she pulled over and got over it.  IT was sad to see her figure out that OTY was her son - thanks to the Fate guy!  

Thank you for letting me know about the many issues left to be solved. Hopefully this drama will get more and more interesting. Like I said before, I am loving it!

Yunno, TY has been buying up cheap Yangji stock - it dropped in price because of the merger - so, he will get a larger foothold in the company behind CTJ and KI’s backs. He is going to use that to rip the company up somehow and kick those two out.

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

Ahahaha i laugh 100× for DS attitude in this episode, she's really insane, she now embracing TY money because she cannot get his love, she said she will be like her money who was crazy with money...like mother like daughter indeed..

DS is going crazy with all this buying and expecting it to fulfill her wishes.  

Wondering how JH is going to control herself.   Pulling out the weeds and bringing the shovel to her bedroom and grandpa screaming at JH.  Will have to wait for subs to know the full extent of conversation.  I hope she reels it in and gets to a stage where she can control her emotions.  

6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think that his mom realize yet that she lost a grandchild :(  

Can't blame her for that. She has been out of it. Not to mention, it only has been 2 days since she found out the news. I guess she will realize it and be pissed off when she finds out she lost her granddaughter thanks to TJ kidnapping that idiot. 

27 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Can't blame her for that. She has been out of it. Not to mention, it only has been 2 days since she found out the news. I guess she will realize it and be pissed off when she finds out she lost her granddaughter thanks to TJ kidnapping that idiot. 

Yeah I am just saying its so sad  that she did not get to know her not even a little .

It has not hit her yet.

I was curious about Choi Sungjae's other works. Look what I found 

Spoiler

2019-8-31-20-13-12.png
2019-8-31-20-13-43.png
2019-8-31-20-14-24.png
2019-8-31-20-14-52.png
2019-8-31-20-15-16.png

The first is Liver or Die

Second a musical

Third my contracted husband Mr Oh

Fourth historical drama

Fifth  long series called A sea of her own 

The last work is the only main role for him and was on KBS too

I guess the role of Gwanjil will give him a breakthrough :) (Gwanjil is the spelling used in KBS world)

Really Choi Sungjae's expressions are too kind for the role, I can't see him as a villain unlike his father. Maybe it is intentional because Gwanjil is supposed to be weak? I mean his sister DS has a more evil face. 

He tries to express vengence and anger, but still his face is too kind. I remembered Jin Tae Hyun as NJ in left-handed wife, where he could control his expressions fully. Most viewers hated him because of his expressive face, but Gwanjil seems weak and hesitant, I suppose he is not meant to be a complete villain.

Archived