Jump to content

[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절


0ly40

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I think so.  Looks like it.  I did not see any and was not able to find anything online either.  Anyone else?

Doesn't look like an episode has been released today. I couldn't find anything online either. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ep 8 preview 

 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,7,794357

 

From Google Translate:

 

8 times <paternity check>

Seowol says that he will confirm his parents to Chang after his troubles, and Gwang-il and Tae-joon, who heard the news from his chairman, are happy.
On the other hand, in June, when he hears advice of a few people, he lives with the elderly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 1:36 PM, AaliyaS said:

Episode 7 is out. I feel so bad for TY. I feel like the main actress jumped the gun, immediately believing that TY is dead without a body. 

If she wasn't preggers, she wouldn't have jumped the gun.  TY tried to phone her and let her know he was alive.  He went to the wedding - he could have stopped it.  She looked around as if searching for him.  If he showed his face, I bet she wouldn't have gone through with the wedding.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, O said:

If she wasn't preggers, she wouldn't have jumped the gun.  TY tried to phone her and let her know he was alive.  He went to the wedding - he could have stopped it.  She looked around as if searching for him.  If he showed his face, I bet she wouldn't have gone through with the wedding.  

 

I think he thought, she betrayed him. And if he showed himself they could both be in danger. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started watching this drama finished episode 1 and I have absolutely no clue what’s going on, like the beginning of the episode with that family and the pregnant lady to the company going bankrupt I’m so confused :crazy:

 

But I am going to give it another go, I absolutely loves Left handed wife no matter how frustrating it was, so hopefully it’s something similar to that 

 

I’m shocked that there aren’t many discussions here about the show 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AaliyaS said:

I think he thought, she betrayed him. And if he showed himself they could both be in danger. 

He knew who she was marrying. He could have been spotted there.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

I just started watching this drama finished episode 1 and I have absolutely no clue what’s going on, like the beginning of the episode with that family and the pregnant lady to the company going bankrupt I’m so confused :crazy:

 

But I am going to give it another go, I absolutely loves Left handed wife no matter how frustrating it was, so hopefully it’s something similar to that 

 

I’m shocked that there aren’t many discussions here about the show 

I checked ep 1,  I still have the fatigue from the previous drama:lol: I may check it later. Sorry @Greta Masalskyte for not keeping you company.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dulceres said:

I checked ep 1,  I still have the fatigue from the previous drama:lol: I may check it later. Sorry @Greta Masalskyte for not keeping you company.

It gets so much better after a couple episodes! No amnesia here so far, so hopefully it won’t be a theme in this drama like in left handed wife :D

 

I have just finished watching episodes 9 and I love it! Got me hooked feel so bad for Wool he thinks that Ms Yoon betrayed him and had someone else’s baby because of money! Gosh he will try to take revenge on her and his own baby! I just really hope she will manage to tell her side of the story and her own revenge plan! She obviously is trying to ruin the family from within and make her son a successor, it’s obvious she loved him so much! Ugh can’t wait to see what happens next 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally caught up and wow such a good drama! 

 

Kwang Il is such a cry baby although he’s been nothing but sweet to Si Wol, I still hope she divorces him soon and goes to her one true love! Feel bad for Yoo Wol as he hates her thinking she never actually loved him I mean he doesn’t even know he has a son he thinks she was already pregnant and that’s why she married Kwang Il.. still it shows he’s a true king especially how he managed to get so much money in such a short time unlike Kwang Il who lost millions...

 

Can’t wait for the next episode to see how they both react to seeing each other again it will be interesting especially her believing that he is dead 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, joan0528 said:

In this situation i hate more yoowol for believing his friend saying that shiwol betrayed her...at the end, his revenge for his gf shiwol will be a big blow to him once he learn that shiwol enter kangII house to take revenge and also knowing that shiwol has his son JiMin

 

Yeah I mean he did believe his friend but he also seen the way she interacted with Kwang Il and that made him believe that she really didn’t love him 

 

Ahh loved the new episode can’t believe Si Wol didn’t put 2 and 2 together yet it’s so obvious it’s him! Especially after the little speech he gave and the cabbage juice ! 

 

The scene with his son was so cute yet sad at the same time as they don’t know that they are father and son, I really hope the whole mess gets cleaned up soon although it will probably take 50+ episodes for that to happen

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

 

 

The scene with his son was so cute yet sad at the same time as they don’t know that they are father and son, I really hope the whole mess gets cleaned up soon although it will probably take 50+ episodes for that to happen


As for the fact that he has a son I wonder if Jinmin currently is close to Kwang II, he does not run to his adoptif father, otherwise happy to see that ShilWool did not have children with Kwang II after many years but understands that she had sex with him, it's horrible lol
 

 

14 hours ago, joan0528 said:

 

In this situation i hate more yoowol for believing his friend saying that shiwol betrayed her...at the end, his revenge for his gf shiwol will be a big blow to him once he learn that shiwol enter kangII house to take revenge and also knowing that shiwol has his son JiMin

At the same time, his friend does not know that shiwol do everything to get revenge and put son in the family of her lover, I mean that the timing also played against shiwool, all this unfortunately created misunderstanding

 

:rage:but the ceo choi is horrible put his biological son in the place of the child of his wife !!, poor, she believes that kwang II is really his son, she raised it all these years, when the truth will come out will be horrible, the biological mother :rage:of kwang II is aware of the truth about her son, it's sad, it shows that she loves the money but happy that the greatest chance the male lead has not pa given his real name and played the amnesiac, he will fall from high when it will be the truth, it's real drama scenes that happens

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..