[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

New to this board here but just wanna say that I enjoy reading the posts. I'm ok with spoilers cos that way I'll kinda know if it's worth watching. Writer seems to be dragging the story though. That's just my feeling. But perhaps that's the way to make a series with > 100 episodes. :)  Have a great day.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mei Chng said:

New to this board here but just wanna say that I enjoy reading the posts. I'm ok with spoilers cos that way I'll kinda know if it's worth watching. Writer seems to be dragging the story though. That's just my feeling. But perhaps that's the way to make a series with > 100 episodes. :)  Have a great day.

Welcome :) 

9 hours ago, joan0528 said:

KYW odiará a IMR será más doble ... primero es seatbyul y ahora mr.hwang que es como un padre para él ... no sé cuánto tiempo llorará YW por mr.hwang si alguna vez va a morir ... después de que él llorarle es hora de que el Sr. Jung le diga que el Sr. Hwang le dejó todos sus bienes a él (YW) con suerte no estamos equivocados de que el Sr. Hwang realmente dejó todo a YW ...

And.... if Mr. Hwang left everything to IMR?

2 hours ago, Mei Chng said:

Welcome chingu @Mei Chng

OMO Omo The cliffhanger in this episode was DAEBAK!! I wished they hadn’t ended it that way.  

What will Mi Ran do??? @joan0528 @angelwingssf @nohamahamoud2002 @lu09  Will she lie or will she tell the truth?  I am dying for find out what she will do?  
The look on her face is so funny.  Mi Ran is very dumb. She can’t ask him to betray KYW but she can drug him. Does that really make sense.  

@Morelia Arocha That did come to my mind too especially since Mr Hwang  believe she is a good woman. Ughhhhh I wonder how he can think she is a good woman. Even knowing all the terrible things she did. Don’t forget No one knows about CTJ kidnapped her the day Set Buyl died. The things man see when they like a woman. Smh smh smh 

@jayakris Look at how the writer has hasn’t mentioned Set Byul’s incident. It is like everyone forgot about KYW’s daughter. :tears::tears: These writers also do forget about every storyline the writer has created. 

13 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Blurb for Ep79 from KBS:  유월(태양)은 주총장에 가기 위해 잠들어 있는 황노인을 깨우는데.. 미동도 없는 황노인을 보자 불길한 기운을 느낀다. 태준은 식구들에게 황노인의 소식을 전하며 임시주총이 취소됐다고 말하고, 광일은 태준이 건넨 약을 의심한다. 한편, 미란은 혹시나 하는 마음에 광일에게 받은 약을 들고 약사를 찾아가는데....

Translation: YW tries to wake up a sleeping Mr. Hwang, to go to the shareholder meeting.. but gets an ominous feeling seeing Mr. Hwang not even moving. CTJ tells the family the news on Mr. Hwang and that the special shareholder meeting is cancelled, KI is suspicious of the drug that CTJ had brought, and MR acting on her doubt and takes the drug she got from KI to a pharmacist.

One thing I notice is that the drama has not been trying to troll us with the previews.  They seem to just give the actual story, and really doesn't hold back much or try to mislead us.  That is unusual.  To some extent, I wish they would stop telling us all of the main items... They should hold back at least some things for some suspense!

@UnniSarah Oh she will absolutely lie as usual:expressionless:. Now after something happened to MR. Newspaper, she thought to take the bloody medication to the pharmacy. I have no words to say chingu:crazy:............I don't understand how idiots both KI and MR are to just give a drug to someone without checking. Delusional DS sounds decent to me now and that says alot:weary:.

@joan0528 Ohh,YW will definitely explode this time. Everytime a shareholders meeting is being held, someone dies. Not to mention, this is the second time from the same household. Mr. Newspaper death should bring back SB issue though I don't like the fact that they have forgotten about her completely too.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

What will Mi Ran do??? @joan0528 @angelwingssf @nohamahamoud2002 @lu09  Will she lie or will she tell the truth?  I am dying for find out what she will do?  

She will definitely lie.  She has to be cornered  or something really valuable has to be taken away.  Only then will she be able to tell half truths.  

It would be awesome if Mr Hwang left MR as caretaker of his money, for a modest monthly allowance. 

But, only under the condition that she lives where the money is stored, i.e., the temple. 

However, she still can use/spend the money.   But, only with TY's approval. :P

15 minutes ago, monalisa said:

I think IMR will change for the better due to Mr. Hwang.

You are probably right.  
But I think her changing is too late. it really upset me to see this route.  I can’t forgive her because of what she did @monalisa If Mr. Hwang dies I don’t think I can be content with her atonement. Why did she have to change after he died when her own granddaughter died. Smh smh I  feel that change is just unsatisfying.  

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d64fe4b0f08e2ed7a3

FINALLY I CAN POST GIF 

DANCE WITH ME GUYS 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29051b1bdeba0e830e39

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

Since the shareholders meeting has been cancelled due to mr.hwang accident, Sun holdings can still call for another meeting but it might take a little longer if YW decided to stay quiet and decided to ruin the image of CTJ and KI first by revealing the financial fraud they done most especially for yangji phama with they use to finance the yangji logis, remember SW has a copy of this finance fraud...

For now i think YW might not include JH and SW in his plan againts CTJ and KI because of what happen to the 2 people he love, YW dont want them to get hurt also...

I just hope that SW and JH will focus on the divorce issue of KI and marry him off to Yujin than getting involve to CTJ because we still dont know what this evil CTJ might do to them especially JH, SW and jimin...  

TY has dirt on them so the company issue is fine though he has to wait.

Yep, I'm with you on this one. First SB, now Mr. Eat all day. Not to mention, SW, JH along with JM are living in the same house as these men. Drugging or harming them will be easy. That's why the divorce should happen first along with JM custody and then TY can do something at least. Because the moment both TJ and KI find out JH knows that TY is her son, they will hold them hostage. 

SW can find out what KI did regarding the drugs and can threaten him with it to get her divorce if she is smart about it. 

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@jayakris Look at how the writer has hasn’t mentioned Set Byul’s incident. It is like everyone forgot about KYW’s daughter. :tears::tears: These writers also do forget about every storyline the writer has created. 

Yeah, I haven't forgiven the writer for that. That whole thing was just to get TY married to DS and for SW to not tell him the truth at that time.  But then why have all those great episodes with SB, one of the cutest kids we have seen in recent dramas, and kill her off?  I guess the writer wanted TY to leave DS and go to SW later, and couldn't think of anything else.  But anyway, that kid's death still makes me sad. 

I wish the writer had come up with some way to have SB disappear, with everybody thinking she is dead.  Like drowning in the river and some stranger rescuing her.  And then we could've seen TY finding SB by the end of the drama after he divorces DS, SW and TY are married, and DS goes to jail for some crazy act like an attempted murder of SW... Then TY and SW could've looked after SB, with her mother in jail.  One more scene of YW reading a book for SB in bed... I would've liked something like that.  Anything but killing that wonderful child.

Archived