[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

But if KI will get out of the house for sure he will threatened them to take SW and Jimin with him after all they are still married and Jimin custody is still in KI...

They can kick DS in their family of course because even YW aunt family dont like her but i think YW and SW problem will be how or what will happen to DS if ever. As Miran told SW, DS is not in her right mind so what will be their plan in kick out DS without making her crazy (well for sure DS will lost her mind if ever that happen, im just telling is how they prevent it from happening)..

But how long are they going to tip toe around her? She's crazy all ready lol. I am laughing at KI surprised expression when grandfather told him to leave. :joy: Why is he surprised after all he and his father did to this family.  

15 hours ago, joan0528 said:

That is up to YW to figure out because it his responsiblity to settle DS, i dont know how YW will explain to DS but the way i see YW behavior to DS it looks like he will let her do her things as how she thinks because thats the only way DS survive...actually DS is indenial about everything happenning to her, start with the death of setbyul then the marriage of her and YW adding to that is about her mother wrongdoing, everything for her is so sudden to she keep on telling herself its not true at all.. i think if she will learn about why setbyul die, she will really lost her mind....

As for KI, he is really surprise why grandfather kick him out, do you remember what grandpa said to KI when he frame YW about the murder?? To tell the public that his father CTJ did it and grandfather also tell KI that do you think (KI ) i will abandone you!!!thats why KI will be upset or shock to what grandfather said..

I think the grandfather didn't want to abandon KI. But after refusing to clear YW name, that was the straw that broke the camel back. KI should have known. But he is an idiot like his father, mother and sister. 

1 hour ago, Susu said:

I think the grandfather didn't want to abandon KI. But after refusing to clear YW name, that was the straw that broke the camel back. KI should have known. But he is an idiot like his father, mother and sister. 

The grandfather doesn't know that KI will hold more grudge now. By this, KI will try to take revenge. The grandfather thinks that KI is still the naïve old KI. I am afraid of KI's reaction now, the look on his face spells murder :( 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The grandfather doesn't know that KI will hold more grudge now. By this, KI will try to take revenge. The grandfather thinks that KI is still the naïve old KI. I am afraid of KI's reaction now, the look on his face spells murder :( 

Yes, he is cable of anything so is crazy DS. I fear they will try to murder YW or SW or even Jimin. 

8 hours ago, Susu said:

Kwang Il should have realized and told himself that he is not the real grandson over and over again.  This reality should have sunk into his brain a long time ago and discarded all illusions of owning something that is not rightfully his. He believes that he is entitled to what his biological evil father, Choi Tae Joon gained through deceit for him. And he even truly believes he deserves it and should keep it. :confounded:

If he is in his right mind, he should have realized that what he and CTJ did was wrong framing KYW for the death of Mr. Hwang. And when his grandfather asked him to clear KYW he should have done so. For not doing the favor or request from the grandfather, he showed him who he really is. What kind of a person he truly is. And that I believe is the reason why the grandfather asked him to leave. :cold_sweat:He should be thankful that the grandfather only asked him to leave and did not make him pay for his crimes as an accomplice of CTJ and jailed/detained. :sweatingbullets:

That family, Choi Tae Joon, Im Mi Ran, Chae Duk Shil  and Choi Kwang Il are really thick skinned. Coveting what is not theirs. :rage:

I am afraid of the ending of this kdrama, that one of the main leads will die. :weary:

21 minutes ago, 10192123sangre said:

In the kdramas "Shark" and "Bad Guy" (2010) the actor was Kim Nan Gil  (main lead) died in the end in both dramas. I just hope it does not happen in this kdrama.

OMO @10192123sangre  I watched both of these dramas. It broke my heart, I don’t think the main lead would die because this drama isn’t categorized as a melodrama

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b93ffb2704a7967e63

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b93ffb2704a7967e63

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2949a318d2dd767afe37

44 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I watched both of these dramas. It broke my heart, I don’t think the main lead would die because this drama isn’t categorized as a melodrama

Yes the ending of "Shark" and "Bad Guy (2010) was really sad and both unexpected.

There is another one, "Temptation of an Angel" where the female lead died too in the end.  She let herself fall from the cliff. :bawling:

Is extending a drama the trend nowadays? If they do that, they should at least beforehand  have back ups (writers in their written story) for extensions so they don't just put in ridiculous and outrageous fillers that destroy the storyline and make the viewers' disappointed.

3 minutes ago, 10192123sangre said:

Yes the ending was really sad and both unexpected.

There is another one, "Temptation of an Angel" where the female lead died too in the end. She let herself fall from the cliff. :bawling:

@10192123sangre That is because the their character was so lost and their need for revenge driven them to the pits of HELL. They had no way to turn back the time and start all over. 

25 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Home for summer have, they already finish airing ep119...

Maybe they decided mot to air todsys episode so that it will be exactly 14days for this drama to end..they extend the episode till 104 so we still need 3more weeks...

yes I had the same thought too :) since it is 104 not 105 episodes :) 

Actually KI would not win a custody battle.  Ji Min is a real yangji group bloodline. They wont let him or her take Ji Min. 

And they wont let ji min live with DK because it Is clear she is not well. 

I wish someone would tell us what the preview says

4 hours ago, joan0528 said:
4 hours ago, hell59 said:

Did they not show the drama today? 

I think so, no raw video in the website..

Yes.  They have listed the Ep 91 for tomorrow, the 15th -  Preview: http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,90,798090

Blurb: 장회장은 유월에게 회장에 취임하라고 하고, 유월은 시월과 지민이 때문에 회장 취임을 망설이는데... 광일은 유월을 반기는 가족들을 보자 마음이 아프다. 한편, 시월은 망설이는 유월에게 회장 자리에 앉아 양지그룹을 바로 세우라고 부탁하는데....

Translation: Chmn Jang asks for YW to become the chairman,  but YW hesitates about the position because of SW and JM... KI is sad to see the family welcoming YW. Meanwhile, SW asks YW to take up the chairman position and steady the Yangji Group.

OMG, 3 more weeks of nonsense??? The writer will invent a bunch of silly issues in order to extend to another week! The leading couple will suffer for a lot longer.

6 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Yes.  They have listed the Ep 91 for tomorrow, the 15th -  Preview: http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,90,798090

Blurb: 장회장은 유월에게 회장에 취임하라고 하고, 유월은 시월과 지민이 때문에 회장 취임을 망설이는데... 광일은 유월을 반기는 가족들을 보자 마음이 아프다. 한편, 시월은 망설이는 유월에게 회장 자리에 앉아 양지그룹을 바로 세우라고 부탁하는데....

Translation: Chmn Jang asks for YW to become the chairman,  but YW hesitates about the position because of SW and JM... KI is sad to see the family welcoming YW. Meanwhile, SW asks YW to take up the chairman position and steady the Yangji Group.

Thank you for the written preview. KI is sad? What did he expect, that the family would not welcome their true blood and keep him, the fake one instead? Does that make any sense?

Archived