Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절 - Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

16 hours ago, dramaninja said:

KBS' blurb: 광일은 유월의 누명을 벗겨달라는 시월에게 당신을 위해 그럴 생각이 없다며 상처 주고, 황노인 부검결과를 듣게 된 정희는 미란을 찾아가 유월을 살려달라고 무릎 꿇고 사정한다. 한편, 미란은 자신을 용서하겠다던 유월의 말을 떠올리고 무언가 결심한 듯 태준에게 연락하는데....

Translation: When SW asks KI to free YW from the false charges, he hurts her by saying that he has no such plans, especially if it is for her sake, and JH goes to MR and begs on her knees to help save YW.  Meanwhile,  MR again recalls YW's words on her being forgiven, and calls CTJ, having made some decision....

-----

Sorry I was traveling abroad and could not do the preview translations for the last 2 episodes...  It looks like MR may end up doing the right thing after all?...

By the way, did you all LOL uncontrollably at that conversation about DS "exploding"?.  She warned SH that she might, and SH asks her, "okay, explode then!". When DS started her shrill screaming, I just could not stop laughing.  And all those goof troop scenes when MinJae ran in saying "bing-news", with everybody else going "mwondae, tto?" (what now, again?). Haha.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, Mei Chng said:

The story is being needlessly stretched.

So true. and so with "Home for Summer". I think I am going to wait for the last 2 episodes and take a break for now on both kdramas. :cold_sweat::blush:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Lol I really love this preview all the evil garbage people are in a panic or angry

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,89,797959

Yes finally Miran grow some concience in her heart and pass the evidence to SW..everything is finally out to public even that KYW is the true grandson...

Now what SW tell to KI that he will regret what hes doing to YW will slowly come face him...

Todays episode, the gooftroofs family is now has use in making a first move to open to public or the reporters about CTJ misdeeds starting from small thing...Good Job for them!!!!

• Like 6

Is Miran trying to save KI from himself and his father? 

Only she can help him now. 

When DS learns that CTJ indirectly killed Saetbyol, will she take revenge?

@UnniSarah my favourite DS scenes are her motherly feelings for Saetbyol. That's the only human side she has

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nancy Chua said:

At last , justice is on the way ! getting tired of the good guys always on the losing end 

good guys win in episode 100 :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

KII , decide to stay at the company. This guy is so shameless and he is still having finding it difficult to have any feelings for her.  JiMin loved KYW from the first time he met him but KII felt nothing. Smh smh smh Even DS is trying to make him try to be worried over his own mother who is missing.  
MiRan is also shameless. Thank bateau of going to the police she leaves town to go kill herself. Is this write serious??

• Like 4

The one salvation for watching:  Goof Troop scenes.

Another family meeting, with unbelievable dialog. :lol:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Auntie Mame said:

The one salvation for watching:  Goof Troop scenes.

Another family meeting, with unbelievable dialog. :lol:

Really love their idea now..first time i feel that they are really have a brain for something that is so important..

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Really love their idea now..first time i feel that they are really have a brain for something that is so important..

I don't know if it is brains or just dumb luck.  They make me think of bumper cars that keeps bumping into things, but, eventually and blindly, bumps into the right thing. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

So, what's the preview for tomorrow?

Tae Joon escapes after being contacted by the police chief, and Yuwol, who is released, goes to the home of the president to meet his family. Meanwhile, Kwang-il gets in touch with Taejun and goes home to protect Yangji Logis ....

• Awesome 2

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

MiRan is also shameless. Thank bateau of going to the police she leaves town to go kill herself. Is this write serious??

even when she wants to kill herself , she still wants to implicate people buy jumping at a bus ( it looks like it ), why not just jump on her own or whatever lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Both of MR kids hate her, do I feel bad for her? Not one bit. You reap what you sow. Instead of facing her crime she runs away from punishment. 

• Like 3

@Susu I can never understand MiRan. After watching episode 89. I feel that MiRan doesn’t deserve to be forgiven. When DS asked why kill Mr Hwang? She said because she was crazy. I was like ????? What do you mean you are crazy.  Another time she tells her daughter she was a fool, that I believe but I still feel that she is not telling the truth. I see a woman who was greedy even knowing she committed a sin. She would have kept sinning if no one knew about the switch. What she said is crap??

Some people believe in HEAVEN. Not trying to start a war on religion at all . For some reason , I wonder aHow does Mr Hwang feel about Mi Ran knowing she killed him. Would he still sympathize with her?  How many of you were offended with the question. “ WHY DID MR HWANG LEAVE 3 BILLION DOLLARS TO KIM YOO WOL??? I was so offended because they made it seem like he was forcing KYW to forgive MiRan. No amount of money can make a person forgive someone for hurting you. What is worse, she has now realized DS nor KII truly appreciate her. 
KII really is something, his mother is saying goodbye ans he looks annoyed. While looking annoyed , she made sure to protect her son from being prosecuted. It wwas so funny to me because I knees , all Ki wanted was to stop talking to her.  He never once felt any kingship to his mom or sister. That is so sad. Smh smh smh  

p I am so mad at this woman for not receiving punished for what she did. Instead she get the chance to live in a small town . I wonder if she took her inheritance. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293de312dcae9e9b90de

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293de312dcae9e9b90de

• Like 4

I still cannot see a happy scene between SW and YW this time even though YW released from the jail, DS still clinging to YW (the way she talk to the reporters thst she is the wife of YW and still wants to go with YW to grandfather jang house) and Miran ask SW to take care of DS because miran said the only person she can asked and leave her daugther is only SW, so what do you think SW will do knowing her personality, she will give way to DS first because SW know she is not in her right mind...

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

I still cannot see a happy scene between SW and YW this time even though YW released from the jail, DS still clinging to YW (the way she talk to the reporters thst she is the wife of YW and still wants to go with YW to grandfather jang house) and Miran ask SW to take care of DS because miran said the only person she can asked and leave her daugther is only SW, so what do you think SW will do knowing her personality, she will give way to DS first because SW know she is not in her right mind...

Man shows today are making me very angry.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4