[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

episode I like to say that this drama seem to be not good.

Fake KI and SW been married since almost to beginning. If they break up next episode or last episode it doesnt matter. They been married 80 episode or more.

If real YW and SW hook up it beyond stupid because through out whole drama. These two never share anything beyond romantic just kiss I love u. Child. Writer totally mess up pairing big time.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, lindab12 said:

episode I like to say that this drama seem to be not good.

Fake KI and SW been married since almost to beginning. If they break up next episode or last episode it doesnt matter. They been married 80 episode or more.

If real YW and SW hook up it beyond stupid because through out whole drama. These two never share anything beyond romantic just kiss I love u. Child. Writer totally mess up pairing big time.

I agree I expected to see them as a couple and married for a long time and face the bad guys together.
DS continues putting her venom everywhere, at this point she risks being married to YW until the penultimate episode

If u look at this Point SW has been cheated on Fake KI.

Grandfather doesnt like SW at all because he want YW to take over company and money.

Fake KI seem to be good one day and bad next day. He jealous of YW.

SW should leave KI. Why does she still has ring on.

I seem drama Love to the End girl has major first Crush on guy she end with. Through whole drama she stick by him.

SW seem to be attach to Fake Ki. But she still telling YW I want to be with him.

Place to Sun doesnt make any sense. YW had child with DS. Child his dead. Crazy

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

lolo all this pointless dragging now for no reason, its 100% going to be a last min thing now and not  20 eps ago like it should have been.

What a waste of time.

At this point every character is annoying as hell!!  The grandfather is never going to change (I thought he would after his near death experience), DS is just annoying as all hell, SW always looks sad and tired of life, JH just always have a lost look on her face, well KI is just KI he's just there at this point and JM is the only one that makes sense oh wait the aunt family aka The Stupids or just that stupid.

I thought Place for Summer and Shady Mom In Law was train wrecks, oh well **sigh**

17 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Ep 92 preview

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,91,798169

DS really lost her mind..and KI wants to sue grandfatherJang for YW attempted murder????

KBS' Ep92 preview blurb: 유월은 태준을 잡기 위해 광일을 감시하라고 지시하고, 덕실은 장회장 앞에서 광일이 장회장의 녹취록으로 유월을 협박한다는 사실을 말한다. 한편, 태준은 유월에게 연락해 회장 자리를 광일에게 넘기라고 협박하고, 장회장은 아무도 모르게 집을 나서는데....

Translation: YW places KI under surveillance so as to catch CTJ, and DS says in front of Chmn Jang that KI threatened YW with a recording of the Chmn. Meanwhile, CTJ threatens YW to give the chairman spot to KI, and Chmn Jang gets out from home without anybody's knowledge.

-----

Looks like the Grandpa goes to the police station, in the preview video.  I wonder if he is there to turn himself in.  But if he turns himself in, then CTJ may not be charged for the murder attempts.  Then what happens?... [EDIT: I must've been sleepy when I said that... He still has the murder of Mr.Hwang on him, even if the Grandpa owns up for the attempts on YW]

22 minutes ago, hell59 said:

I was waking up early in the morning to watch streaming directly from S. Korea, but I will do that NO more! This drama has become a joke!

Indeed:thumbsup:. It was so good because we were looking forward to everyone paying the price for their deeds, but look at this mess. I checked the preview first thing in the morning and OMG, I couldn't believe my eyes with that dinner table meeting:expressionless:.

I agree. The bad guys have to come up with something. KI is a joke, won't even leave the house . Has no shame and acts like KI has a right to yangji. Isn't KI incompetent as of I dont know 90 episodes. 

When is mama imran coming to write more confessions to go you know what DK mental institution, actually KI is like his father and he is an accomplice. I fear for Ji min and SW. KI seems also unstable. Wanting to keep claiming someone else's son. Go get your own lol.

2 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Its a roller coaster ride today as DS really capture all the attention in jang family by being crazily shout out about KI planned for his grandfather..YW must not just tell DS to go to the hospital for check up because he know she will not going to do that instead drag her and let her stay there, she really is a crazy lunatic person but refuse to admit it and believe that KI is crazy not her...

Gladly Chmn jang admit his wrongdoing and went to the police...

And the gooftroops family planning to take down DS from their family even in the breakfast table, i wonder what their plan is and hopefully it will help a lot in order for DS and YW to be separated...

At this point I welcome the Stupids to get rid of DS because YW and SW seem to be stuck on stupid when it comes to DS.  It's time for DS to find her "place in the sun (hospital)" because she's just annoyingly crazy at this point.  I just want to reach inside the TV and slap all hell and craziness out of her, damn that would just feel so go! 

Thx @joan0528 and @dramaninja for ya'll daily translations and posting of the previews definitely the real VIP's!!!

Today's episode was as expected... Now the writer is having trouble to get even the goof troops to do something funny to keep us engaged... But I liked the scene with SW and KI today.  Both acted very well, showing their own frustrations.  I still have some sympathy for KI for the impossible fate he has been handed.  He had actually told CTJ that he could not turn the chairman in, but threatened YW anyway with that idea.  Interestingly, SW knew that he wouldn't be able to do what the dad asked, and told him so, leaving him all angry and frustrated.  Good acting there.

-----

Here is the preview for Thursday - http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,92,798204

Blurb - 태준이 숨어있는 곳을 찾아낸 유월은 눈앞에서 태준을 놓치는데... 태준은 장회장이 자수했다는 소식에 좌절한다. 한편, 시월은 회장직을 포기하겠다는 유월을 찾아가 설득하고, 덕실은 유월의 회사를 찾아가 안하무인처럼 굴어 모두를 놀라게 하는데....

Translation: After finding the place where CTJ was hiding, YW loses him right in front of his eyes... CTJ is disheartened to hear that Chmn Jang turned himself in. Meanwhile, SW goes to YW who wants to give up the Chairman position to talk him out of it, and DS goes to YW's company, shocking everybody with her audacious behavior.

Huh??  CTJ will escape again??

Archived