Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절 - Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

OTY now regain his identity as KYW after he register his name in the statistic office..OTY telling DS face to face that he already register his identity as Kimyoowol and DS still cannot understand what TY saying, then finally TY told DS that he not related to her already, they are not couple already because she married james oh /OTY not kimyoowol so he dont need to asked for divorce to her..

The preview look crazy DS shouting when OTY go out (i wondee if shes holding her ears again hahaha)

She went to SW office and tell hee that even TY become KYW they will not be together...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

OTY now regain his identity as KYW after he register his name in the statistic office..OTY telling DS face to face that he already register his identity as Kimyoowol and DS still cannot understand what TY saying, then finally TY told DS that he not related to her already, they are not couple already because she married james oh /OTY not kimyoowol so he dont need to asked for divorce to her..

The preview look crazy DS shouting when OTY go out (i wondee if shes holding her ears again hahaha)

She went to SW office and tell hee that even TY become KYW they will not be together...

Bwahahaha:mrgreen::joy:. Our thoughts were true from yesterday ROFL:sweat_smile:. Even when I saw some of the clips today, the comments had the same thought regarding this issue and I had to laugh at some of their posts lol:mrgreen:

@nohamahamoud2002 Yesterday was JH, today is KI:sweat_smile:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Hey friends I noticed that actor Choi Sung-jae (Gwanjil) wanted to laugh in the hair pulling scene, and barely checked  himself :mrgreen:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Bwahahaha:mrgreen::joy:. Our thoughts were true from yesterday ROFL:sweat_smile:. Even when I saw some of the clips today, the comments had the same thought regarding this issue and I had to laugh at some of their posts lol:mrgreen:

@nohamahamoud2002 Yesterday was JH, today is KI:sweat_smile:.

@lu09 @nohamahamoud2002 that hair pulling scene from yesterday and today was very funny..goof troops family are really clowns in this drama

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Hey friends I noticed that actor Choi Sung-jae (Gwanjil) wanted to laugh in the hair pulling scene, and barely checked  himself :mrgreen:

KI is so handsome like YW. I love both of them :wub:

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

me too :)   

my dad was telling me that both were subjected to injustice (he doesn't watch the drama, but I was talking to him about it :D )

• Like 7

For some weird reason I’ve got a feeling that SW will end up getting pregnant again but OTY like he said he wanted a proper family so I think they’ll have more children. I know the doctor said that she can’t have anymore kids but miracles happen especially in K drama world 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

For some weird reason I’ve got a feeling that SW will end up getting pregnant again but OTY like he said he wanted a proper family so I think they’ll have more children. I know the doctor said that she can’t have anymore kids but miracles happen especially in K drama world 

Yep. They always say she can't give birth again yet they always do lol:sweat_smile:.. Besides, it has been 2-3 years since she had those two miscarriages so it will work out.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, joan0528 said:

@lu09 @nohamahamoud2002 that hair pulling scene from yesterday and today was very funny..goof troops family are really clowns in this drama

They lighten the tragedy, esp Jiuk, who is cute and comic, wearing a crown and holding a lion :D while considering himself Lion King and singing Hakuna Matata. The astonished look on his mom and grandparents faces is priceless :D as if they say, what's wrong with the child :D 

• Like 5

Ahhh, andI don't think a divorce can be invalidated by changing ones name.  Otherwise, there would be no need for divorce lawyers.:lol:

Goof Troop =:thumbsup:!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Auntie Mame said:

Ahhh, andI don't think a divorce can be invalidated by changing ones name.  Otherwise, there would be no need for divorce lawyers.:lol:

Goof Troop =:thumbsup:!

Maybe your telling is because they are the same person thsts why even he change his name still hes the husband, but its by law in korea or i think even in any country, DS registered marriage was Oh taeyang not Kimyoowol that why in any legal matter they stranger for each other...Yes we know its unfair but its kdrama remember..

• Like 5

9 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

I love KII's eyes the most, they are beautiful.:wub::wub: 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Finally KYW and SW will be together. DS can't do anything about it. Both half-sibling will have to let their spouses go. All of IMR evil deeds coming back to her. I honestly don't want a happy ending for her and CTJ.  

• Like 6

Hello everyone  I watch Epiosde 74 and was truly amazed at Duk Sil. She acts like a woman who is losing her possession not the man she love. I now wonder if she really loved him. She has been spiraling out of control in her way to control her husband. She never used to ask him what he was doing or where he was going?? Where did all the trust she had in him when Set Byul was alive??? It is so weird how quickly she loses faith I. Her husband over strangers telling her of her husband’s affair.  I noticed o. kDrama when  two people of a different SWZ meet, it is considered an affair. Since when is it an affair when two people from the different sex have dinner or hanging out or talking to each other is considered to be an affair. Smh smh smh  Li Mi Ran truly gets in my last nerves. She knows that

her secret will come out but all she cares about is letting her daughter make a fool of herself. I have no remorse for this woman. I hate what she is putting both her kids through with her selfishness. When is she going to come clean so that her kids may get the chance to be happy. Li Mi Ran was given an out from Hwang Jae-Bok, she still hasn’t taken his advice to heart. I feel bad for HJB who is willing to still take care of her when he doesn’t need too. I hate how the writer is trying to make us viewers pity LMR?? Wae wae??? I still can’t pity her because she is SELFISH?? No wonder both her kids are extremely selfish. 

@Auntie Mame I think what Kim Yoo Wol said is true and it makes senses for the matter of his marriage to DS Isn’t valid because she married James Oh not Kim Yoo Wol. Their family registry is different because he wasn’t declared dead, he was able to get his identity back because of it.  

Episode 74 showed a desperate side to Kim Yoo Wol. I think this particular fear is what let him from revealing his true identity. Fear of not getting Shi Wol back.

I can’t post any links or GIF’s in my post. :bawling::bawling:

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

try gify :) 

https://giphy.com/

I have been using it but it isn’t pasting to Soompi forum. I can’t even share twitter links or YouTube videos :tears::tears::tears: 

i think it might be because I updated my iPhone. :tears::tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I have been using it but it isn’t pasting to Soompi forum. I can’t even share twitter links or YouTube videos :tears::tears::tears: 

i think it might be because I updated my iPhone. :tears::tears:

access your soompi on laptop, to know what is the problem, if it is with your account, the same problem will be on laptop, if not, then it is with iphone, as you say

• Thanks 1

Lets make a guess about how DS will ruin YW chingu as what DS said....

For me is that DS will have all the access of TY assets since she is the official wife and KYW no longer TY so means he cannot get his asset back..maybe she will use this assets to ruin his plan..all the assets that YW build as TY, DS want that to disappear or DS want YW to be bankrupt...

Well that for my guess only...how about all of you chingudeul...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1