[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

That's so cruel! I hope SW does something about it, I like her more. And YW too, of course

I am in the Gwanjil fan club :mrgreen:  At the beginning it was just sympathy, but now I like the actor so much, I just hope the writer gives him a better ending than Namjun, because if he dies, I will try to avoid revenge dramas in the future

Actually my favourate characters after Gwanjil are

Seatbyol, Mr Hwang, Mr Jung, Jimin, Juik and to some extent Minjae and his parents, and Junghee

I am not focused on the romantic story because it is not primary, the main idea is revenge. But really, SW should have never married Gwanjil in the first place

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/30/2019 at 4:42 AM, dramaninja said:

KBS' blurb for Tusday's Ep 82: 유월은 미란이 저지른 일을 알게 된 덕실이 걱정되는데, 덕실은 되려 태양에게 뻔뻔하게 굴고, 유월은 그런 덕실의 태도에 괴롭기만 하다. 한편, 시월과 정희는 장회장이 기억을 잃은 척한다는 걸 알게 되고, 장회장으로부터 태준이 황노인을 죽게 만들었다는 사실을 듣게 되는데.... 

Translation: YW is worried about DS who now knows of what MR had done, but what DS does is to become brazen toward TY, and her attitude only makes it painful for YW.  Meanwhile, SW and JH find out that Chmn Jang was only acting like he lost his memory, and hear from the Chairman that CTJ had made Mr. Hwang die.

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Actually my favourate characters after Gwanjil are

Seatbyol, Mr Hwang, Mr Jung, Jimin, Juik and to some extent Minjae and his parents, and Junghee

Mr. Jung is the old man who is MR friend? Didn't Seatbyol die? 

I love Junghee too... Who is Juik

Oh no, I hate that annoying aunt who nags all the time.

16 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Mr. Jung is the old man who is MR friend? Didn't Seatbyol die? 

I love Junghee too... Who is Juik

Oh no, I hate that annoying aunt who nags all the time.

Mr Jung is the one who lives like a monk in the mountains. He predicts the future.

Mr Hwang is Miran's friend. He lives with YW

Juik is the cute little child, the aunt's grandson

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Mr Jung is the one who lives like a monk in the mountains. He predicts thr the future.

Mr Hwang is Miran's friend. He lives with YW

Juik is the cute little child, the aunt's grandson

Oh yeah, Mr. Jung is like a psychic

So Mr. Hwang is the old man who saves up but never spends!

Awww.

6 hours ago, lu09 said:

Not to mention, with DS in the preview going around, she is bound to make KI not divorce SW. 

If this happens, Shi Wol dies. Choi Tae Joon will kill her just like they did Mr. Hwang. :cold_sweat:

I hope Choi Kwang Il stands by his decision to divorce Yoon Shi Wol. He knows very well what his father is capable of doing and what he intends to do if he does not follow him.

To hell with Duk Shil, you have only known her as your half-sibling recently and you really do not know her very well. Don't get blindsided by her greed. She thinks she is entitled to have Tae Young by her side even after learning the truth. What her mother did is unforgivable. She thinks that she should not suffer nor pay for her mother's sins. Which is true but in this case it is not the issue but more of moral issues. Just think Tae Young has to live with the daughter of the woman who kidnapped him, made him an orphan placing him in an orphanage, and made him go through a hard painful tough life. Come to think of it, she is not that innocent too. She literally snared Oh Tae Young/Kim Yoo Wol into marrying her knowing fully well that he did not have any attraction or romantic feelings towards her. And at that time was still in love with another woman, Yoon Shi Wol.

Disgusting piece of human being, that is what she is. Disgusting just like her mother Im Mi Ran and Choi Tae Joon. 

To Choi Kwang Il, you are on the right path.... don't get misdirected by another Choi Tae Joon which is Chae Duk Shil. 

3 hours ago, 10192123sangre said:

If this happens, Shi Wol dies. Choi Tae Joon will kill her just like they did Mr. Hwang. :cold_sweat:

I hope Choi Kwang Il stands by his decision to divorce Yoon Shi Wol. He knows very well what his father is capable of doing and what he intends to do if he does not follow him.

To hell with Duk Shil, you have only known her as your half-sibling recently and you really do not know her very well. Don't get blindsided by her greed. She thinks she is entitled to have Tae Young by her side even after learning the truth. What her mother did is unforgivable. She thinks that she should not suffer nor pay for her mother's sins. Which is true but in this case it is not the issue but more of moral issues. Just think Tae Young has to live with the daughter of the woman who kidnapped him, made him an orphan placing him in an orphanage, and made him go through a hard painful tough life. Come to think of it, she is not that innocent too. She literally snared Oh Tae Young/Kim Yoo Wol into marrying her knowing fully well that he did not have any attraction or romantic feelings towards her. And at that time was still in love with another woman, Yoon Shi Wol.

Disgusting piece of human being, that is what she is. Disgusting just like her mother Im Mi Ran and Choi Tae Joon. 

To Choi Kwang Il, you are on the right path.... don't get misdirected by another Choi Tae Joon which is Chae Duk Shil. 

@10192123sangre Well said chingu 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a101adb63327a76461

@angelwingssf @joan0528 @dramaninja @lu09 @chococarmela @nohamahamoud2002 @tulip06

where is everyone???

Sadly There must be another tragedy for KII to finally face the issue of remaining heir to Jangi Group. I will admit KII is changing but he is still coveting the company. He knows what his father is capable of but still won’t let go. In order for everyone to be safe , KII must let go what doesn’t belong to him. He is still greedy but JiMin ans Shi Wol is something he can’t lose. as long as she is alive and JiMin is alive he can be happy. I kinda feel bad for Yoo Jin. I don’t think KII has really let go of ShiWol. Everything he said to her , was his way playing reverse psychology but it didn’t work. He hated her response the most. She is sorry for hurting him but I believe if she had the chance to do it over, she would do it again. 

Today’s episode REALLY REALLY PISSED ME OFF. How could they not mention Set Byul. Choi Tae Joon was responsible for killing KYW’s daughter and Mr Hwang. Another thing Mi Ran is TRULY DISGUSTING.This woman is getting forgiveness. Wae ???????????????????????????!??! She got her granddaughter killed and SHE MURDERED SOMEONE. She doesn’t deserves forgiveness. After killing someone. She doesn’t deserve to be forgiven.  So angry so angry angry angry angry angry  She even has the never to move into the man’s house. When KYW finds out , he will be so angry. So damn angry . I am so scared to see such a scene.  I feel so bad for Kim Yoo Wol. His entire life was ruined. He was abused, he was an orphan and his own GRANDFATHER TRIED TO KILL HIM. I feel someone not knowing their identity, being abused and their life being threatened is not of a character to pity. 

I have a major QUESTION  DO YOU ALL BELIEVE THAT CHAIRMAN JANG ASKED CHOI TAE JOON TO KILL KIM YOO WOL THE FIRST TIME. When watching the flashback I remember he said Get rid of him?? When he ask CTJ to do it again he could hardly say the word. He said do what you tried to do the last time????  So I am quiet confused on how to view Chairman Jang??? 

I DON’T BELIEVE Duk Sil will ever heal. KYW knows DS way better than her own mother. He told her that DS may do something drastic if she ever found out.
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29766c8ccfdab3d96e57

DS is very selfish and look at how RUDE she was toward Mr Jung. When I saw the way she was questioning him. I could only think of CURSE word to throw at her. I am rather ashamed of that. Even Mr Hwang was scared of her. Lol lol I fear she might try to kill SW. After all SW is the only person KYW loved. DS forgot he became cold to her after SB died but they want to put all the blame on the kidnapping. That really pisser me off.  Both mother and Daughter are so very selfish and disgusting. Everything Mi Tan’s done is going to pushed on CTJ shoulder only. She is also to blame. She ( MR) has to be punished. Set Byul should get JUSTICE !!!!! THE GOOFTROOPS FINALLY KNOWS WHO IS JUNH HEE’s Son   SO FUNNY GIF BELOW
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29766c8ccfdab3d96e57

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Sadly There must be another tragedy for KII to finally face the issue of remaining heir to Jangi Group. I will admit KII is changing but he is still coveting the company. He knows what his father is capable of but still won’t let go. In order for everyone to be safe , KII must let go what doesn’t belong to him. He is still greedy but JiMin ans Shi Wol is something he can’t lose. as long as she is alive and JiMin is alive he can be happy. I kinda feel bad for Yoo Jin. I don’t think KII has really let go of ShiWol. Everything he said to her , was his way playing reverse psychology but it didn’t work. He hated her response the most. She is sorry for hurting him but I believe if she had the chance to do it over, she would do it again

Do you think Miran will convince him to let go? I think both her and Junghee are the only two that can save him now.

18 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Do you think Miran will convince him to let go? I think both her and Junghee are the only two that can save him now.

@nohamahamoud2002 Only Jung Hee can convince him. He loves Jung Hee a lot. Her kindness to him even knowing he isn’t her son is what touches him. I don’t think MR asking him to stop will make his mind. If she were to tell him how his father treated her once she told him she was pregnant. Than yes he will realize his father is just using him to gain power.  KII said it himself, he doesn’t feel drawn to her like JiMin is drawn to KYW. 
 Mr Jang has always been drawn to JiMin and vice versa. It is because of their personality. I am not trying to go be mean but showing you my perspective for “kdrama land”I have noticed I kdrama land selfish people when their is a birth secret. The selfish child is never drawn to their biological parents. I don’t know why it is like that in kdrama. It really upset me though when a parent and child don’t bond.  I may not agree with what Mi Ran did but I do understand it.  She was single and job may not have been stable. Being pregnant and alone can force parents to do the unthinkable especially when they are selfish, hurt and VINDICTIVE. JiMin has a kind nature, smart and very loyal. The difference between KII and Chairman Jang when comforting about his identity. JiMin cried the hug between them was so sweet.  With KII their time together aren’t sweet and warm.  It’s because of their personality. I know KII’s love for JiMin is real and heartfelt but awkward. 

@UnniSarah KI doesn't know Miran's side of the story. CTJ asked her to get rid of KI. His father never wanted or loved him. If KI knows that,  he will give up on Yangji group 

Spoiler

By the way I started watching A sea of her own, because it is Choi Seung Jae 's first time as a main lead :)

@dramaninja don't be sad my friend. You know that according to the prophecy OTY will be king. It is just a matter of time :)

So one of the clips, I heard that SW and KI were going to court the next day. So when JE finds out from her mother in law, she calls in DS to make it stop at least. I'm not sure whether they went to court or the divorce was finalized. But KI at least looks determined to divorce her. 

I don't understand her, why is she going after KI when she is married and has a child? Even if KI marries her friend, it's none of her business.

YW finds out about the drugging lol. SW and JH have a talk with the chairman and they are shocked at what they hear from him. They still don't know KI is the one who handed MR the pills. 

@UnniSarah I'm still here. It's just that Monday Eps were never good lol:mrgreen:

17 minutes ago, lu09 said:

So one of the clips, I heard that SW and KI were going to court the next day. So when JE finds out from her mother in law, she calls in DS to make it stop at least. I'm not sure whether they went to court or the divorce was finalized. But KI at least looks determined to divorce her. 

I don't understand her, why is she going after KI when she is married and has a child? Even if KI marries her friend, it's none of her business.

YW finds out about the drugging lol. SW and JH have a talk with the chairman and they are shocked at what they hear from him. They still don't know KI is the one who handed MR the pills. 

@UnniSarah I'm still here. It's just that Monday Eps were never good lol:mrgreen:

@lu09 I agree with your rant. I am so pissed of at Ji Eun. Why the hell is she interfering. Why is she being so cruel? She can never have him? It seems she still not over him and very jealous of Yoo Jin. She must have always had inferiority towards Ji Eun. I just thought it was SW but seems anyone can’t have her possession. 

I think Min Jae should divorce that NO GOOD WOMAN!!!

48 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

For me, I am so worried about KI. If he dies, I will have a heartache :( 

I want him dead now.  I am tired of this going back and forth acting as if he is in the right.  Maybe with regards to his marriage to SW, but not everything that has gone on till now including Mr. Hwang.  Let 's cut the cord and let him go so CTJ will face reality.  

The one reason I am fed up with him is because of MURDER.  KII believes it is okay to drug someone but not murder. Drugging someone is also wrong  and dangerous. You never know the effects the drug may have on a individual. KII and his mom think the same thing. They are both pathetic with no morals. 

Archived