[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, O said:

Not exactly true. SW felt a lot of remorse for using KI for her revenge.  She thought kindly of him as a person although he was a dismal failure in the brains department.  Her attitude towards him turned towards anger and at times hatred only when he used her son and also tried to hurt TY.  Her first priority is Jimin and secondly it is TY.

In the beginning, I too felt sorry for him.  I wanted him to man up and become a good husband\father.  I hoped the writer would have SW fall in love with him and the 3 of them could be a family.  But he turned out to be like his parents.  SW getting back to TY is immaterial to me.  They spent so many years apart and it is odd to think that she could live in that house again.. everything remains the same except she has a different husband!  Weird.  Kind of like aussie soap operas! 

I totally agree with you, except that KI did want to confess to his mother and grandfather that he is fake, but was stopped by SW who told him she will divorce him, and he has to stay because of JM. He wanted to leave the house with her and JM, but she refused. 

He wasn't bad at the beginning, but he followed his father blindly. He was jealous of TY (so logical)

The beginning of evil started when he sent JM away, but he was wavering later on. He asked SW to be a family again, and later forgave her for her lie, he was ready to continue as JM's dad. 

The problem happened when his jealousy blinded him further and he started wanting Yangji group too. 

But the worst of all is his role in Mr Hwang's death (although he didn't know about the lethal effect of the pills)

So I think he is more stupid than evil. He does have some evil in him, but part of it is blindly following his father without thinking. But he is still responsible for what he does. He is hesitant sometimes. But I tend to believe he is more like Miran (who still has some humanity left), unlike CTJ who is 100 % evil

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I  still didn't watch. What stopped  it?

Nothing was shown in the clips chingu. When the legal papers are signed, that's when I will believe. Not to mention, with DS in the preview going around, she is bound to make KI not divorce SW. 

2 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Nothing was shown in the clips chingu. When the legal papers are signed, that's when I will believe. Not to mention, with DS in the preview going around, she is bound to make KI not divorce SW. 

I want a crying emo in response reactions   :tears:

If KI does not divorce SW, he will never be redeemed   :bawling:

@nohamahamoud2002 @lu09  

DS will probably play the sibling card . At least in that you showed, KI TOLD HER Break up with KYW. IF I Am GETTING A DIVORCE SO SHOULD SHE. 
Ds actually believe why should she break up with KYW when she had nothing to do with the past. Lol lol Her selfishness is clinging to KYW. I am so tired of DS with her hate, obsession and pity. She pity’s herself when that pity should be towards KYW. 

Just now, UnniSarah said:

@nohamahamoud2002 @lu09  

DS will probably play the sibling card . At least in that you showed, KI TOLD HER IF I QM GETTING A DIVORCE SO SHOULD SHE. 
Ds actually believe why should she break up with KYW when she had nothing to do with the past. Lol lol Her selfishness is clinging to KYW. I am so tired of DS with her hate, obsession and pity. She pity’s herself when that pity should be towards KYW. 

you know Korean?? 

I don't think DS can manipulate KI, he doesn't care about her.  But I also think the divorce won't take place for any other silly reason

47 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I know some words @nohamahamoud2002  And I use google translate 

헤어지다

heeojida

actually I started learning Korean too since last January (on my own, using some books) :) 

by the way, I use the cc button in youtube, it transcribes some words, but they make so many mistakes. 

4.jpg

example here, I  know the words Wae gabjagi maeumi bakkeon geoya: (without using google or anything) == she means: why did you change your mind suddenly? 

other wise, I don't get any words :D :D  

except the word revenge  복수 

and when she thanks him and says sorry, That's all  I get lol

my first daily is Sunny Again tomorrow, so I am very very new to the language and the drama

1 hour ago, Susu said:

DS going psycho mode. Typical. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to her or her mom and that will stop the obsession. Also when is it going to be revealed that they killed Mr. Hwang ?

I think either Miran or Gwanjil might confess. I mean it is really hard to live with that guilt. But then in other korean drama, many times the villains get away with murder, and end up being punished in any other way, for their "total" crimes. Like for example in Left-handed wife, Namjun caused the death of the plastic surgeon, but still didn't get into prison for that, because there was no evidence. Kdrama is the most unrealistic really

34 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

DS turns evil??

DS is evil from the start, but she became worse after the death of her daughter :) 

4 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Wait, DS is the teenage girl who liked NEXT and the daughter of MR, right? That's so sad, how'd she change so much... And to think I liked her...

well I did like her too at the beginning :) 

she was a friend to YW. she worked with him too. At the beginning she was "acceptable" to me

but when she set up YW to marry her because of her pregnancy, I didn't like her at all, especially when she left SW on the street, when she had a road accident. :( it was so inhuman.

@joan0528  my  dear, where are you today?? I hope you are OK 

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

but when she set up YW to marry her because of her pregnancy, I didn't like her at all, especially when she left SW on the street, when she had a road accident. :( it was so inhuman.

That's so cruel! I hope SW does something about it, I like her more. And YW too, of course

Archived