[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joan0528 said:

As of now KI become a murderer even though its not directly he made mr.hwang drink the pills but giving it to miran, still he become accomplish..So sad that he become a puppet of his father wrongdoing and he cannot bring back from how he is before because of what he did...IMR tellong KI not to be like his father?? I really hope KI will listen to it because its only his life will be hard...

To many sad moments today and only CTJ is smiling...evil evil so evil...

KI and MR dumb and dumber

Now KI lost his conscience, no way back for him. He might keep committing one crime after the other

I think MR is the one who might change now

7 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

That preview with no video hahaha..

I think grandfather jang is just pretending to have ammesia so that he can move easily or freely for whatever his trying to do..plus the will of mr.hwang is deliver to YW..

As of now KI become a murderer even though its not directly he made mr.hwang drink the pills but giving it to miran, still he become accomplish..So sad that he become a puppet of his father wrongdoing and he cannot bring back from how he is before because of what he did...IMR tellong KI not to be like his father?? I really hope KI will listen to it because its only his life will be hard...

To many sad moments today and only CTJ is smiling...evil evil so evil...

Yeah he could be pretending but who knows.

I wish they stop killing off people around OTY he has suffer  more then enough.

8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Not sure if he has real amnesia or if he is acting like that?

KBS blurb for tomorrow's Ep 80:  장회장이 깨어났다는 소식에 병실로 찾아간 가족들은 장회장이 아무도 알아보지 못하자 당황하고, 태준은 장회장을 금치산자로 만들어 장회장의 재산을 손에 넣으려고 한다. 한편, 정도인은 유월(태양)과 미란에게 황사장의 유언을 전하고, 숙희네는 오태양이 정희의 친아들이라고 의심하는데....

Translation: As the family that visit the hospital on hearing that Chmn Jang has woken up, are confused as he is unable to recognize anybody, CTJ tries to make Chmn Jang legally incompetent and take over his assets.  Meanwhile, the ascetic Mr. Jang tells YW and MR the will of Mr. Hwang, and the SH gang suspects that TY is the real son of JH.

So it looks like we may have to wait till tomorrow to know what Mr. Hwang's will was?  I think the goof troop is on to another attempt at changing a light bulb that is already changed!! haha.

On 9/24/2019 at 7:50 PM, lu09 said:

He really is stupid if he is still listening to his father.

He is really stupid. He does not realize that Choi Tae Joon is merely using him. CTJ even tells him they will go to jail together .... that's a lot of crap. If there is anyone who is going to jail it is just Choi Tae Joon for the many many fraudulent accounting in the company subsidiaries. All the fraud that was done in the company was done by Choi Tae Joon.  As far as I know Choi Kwang Il did not do any of the fraud (unless he did some with regards to Yangji Logis).  And another person who should go to jail is his biological mother, Im Mi Ran for the switching of the babies. She kidnapped the real Choi Kwang Il (which is Kim Yoo Wol/Oh Tae Young) and abandoned him by placing him in an orphanage. 

It would have been better if Hwang Jae Bok had given Oh Tae Young/Kim Yoo Wol a special power of attorney just in case Mr. Hwang was unable to attend the board meeting. They should by now discover that Im Mi Ran still has not changed her ways and never will. It is time for Mr. Hwang to wake up to the reality that he is helping the wrong person change. That is if he gets better or recovers from the sedative and not suddenly dies.  And if he dies an autopsy should be done.

Mr. Hwang met with Jung Ji Suk about his money. I hope he did not make a will and left it to the evil mother of CKI. I hope he left all his money, stocks and properties  to Kim Yoo Wol/OTY.  Or else everything will be forfeit and CTJ and CKI gets Yangji Corporation and Yangji Logis as well as all its subsidiaries. The evil greedy guy will win after all.:cold_sweat::angry:

As regards to Duk Shil she needs to know about what her mother did. After knowing everything will she voluntarily leave KYW/OTY or still cling to him as if nothing happened and act all crazy.:crazy: Pathetic people.....I can't even sympathize with them. CKI is no different from his biological parents. Im Mi Ran swings too much. One moment she is very apologetic and then another moment she is back to her greedy self.  They are all hopeless. Greedy and evil to the end.

The grandfather wakes up and has amnesia! Oh please not that plot again. It s been used too often. Please not in this drama.:(

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think MR is the one who might change now

She killed the only person who was willing to accept her for who she is and after all the bad things she had done. She killed the man who had compassion for her,  he wanted to live the rest of his life with her. She lost that person. Too bad. I hope she suffers dearly for what she has done.

In my opinion she got what she deserved. She did not deserve to have a quiet life with Mr. Hwang after all the bad things she has done. She did not stop and the result - she killed the one person who was willing to save her. Karma! :w00t:  On the one hand, Mr. Hwang is better off not knowing that the woman he liked was evil through and through and would never change.  He was saved from this disappointment through his untimely death.

Well @angelwingssf seems the writer believes in the bad genes theory :bawling:

I don't like this theory because I believe in the theory of freedom of choice, and God's great mercy. But then the writer has another idea.

I am so sad, but not surprised after spending years of studying Aristotle's poetics bla bla bla, which gave me a headache :confounded:

1 hour ago, 10192123sangre said:

Murderers they are. Choi Tae Joon, Im Mi Ran and now Choi Kang Il.

People they killed and tried to kill:

(1) Kim Yoo Wol/Oh Tae Young - 2x

(2) Oh Set Byul

(3)  Jang Wol  Chun (grandfather)

(4) Hwang Jae Bok

Ironically each purposely hurt him for their own benefit. I want to include DS but she isn't a murderer yet, but I believe she is so capable of it since she has no idea about her mother's sins yet. I am more incline to believe she will still cling to KYW for dear life because of her mother's sin. 

DS's sin is lying to KYW about her reasons for wanting to raise his son, lying about her mom's involvement in Set Byul's death and the bigest lie was not laying any claim on him ater having sex with him.

@10192123sangre Well said on the murderers on your post. 

Annyong everyone!

Can't believe CTJ turned his son into a murderer!. 

In the preview, SH brain cells finally work when she told the Goof Troop she knows that OTY is JH's child. :phew:

I certainly don't want any death anymore - though CTJ had at some point in the drama had chest pain. It will be simply a too-easy way out for him. I want him shamed, punished and serve a jail term. :naughty:

Though I feel sorry for KI at this point, I do hope he will man up and admit he is party to "newspaper" man death.

As for MR - I really hope she works with TY to bring CTJ down. DS I suspect will be at the mental asylum - karma for MR.

21 more (or + 3 more) episodes to go, and we are done. Certainly saving this long drama for a watch again later. I'm still watching Princess Aurora - a 2013 drama with Oh Chang Suk - crazy drama but really good acting by the cast.

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Well @angelwingssf seems the writer believes in the bad genes theory :bawling:

It is not a theory.  If you look at the genetics and the reproduction, you can see that the offspring takes on parts of the parent DNA and sometimes parts of the dormant DNA and hence we have either an active or a passive combination of the two people in question.  Sometimes someone refers to a child as a black sheep in the family.  That happens (probably) due to the dormant DNA that is passed to the child.  IT is not something you or I can do and irrespective of how the person is raised,  the person not open to new ways of dealing with it, will more or less succumb to the parent and follow like a sheep.  Just like KI.

Sorry to burst your bubble about KI.  I don't want you to feel bad or anything and be supportive and will hear everything with an open mind and will surely think about it.  But I may not agree to everything that he does, but want to add in that he does have an ounce of good in him.  But the greed is overpowering the good in him hence cannot say much about it.

1 hour ago, Susu said:

Hard to believe but I hate Miran more than anyone in this drama, even more than CTJ. She is so wishy washy, pretends to do these evil deeds to save her children by hurting others. 

She is wishy washy, but I think she is not a bad person perse, but she did something bad and don't know how to reverse that.  It takes a lot of guts and inner strength to overcome the wrong that she has done.  She thinks it is hurting her children because she did wrong, but in actuality, she is doing more wrong and karma is kicking in to make sure she knows about it.  

Your pen name "Susu" reminds me of the "Ten miles of Peach Blossoms" (CDrama)

Archived