[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Really hate todays episode DS face almost all over the episode feeling happy that everything go on her way...jimin on the other hand was angry with SW but not with KI...well i think finally KI will now think about what kind of mom he have..

When i rewatch today "love to the end", i just keep on hoping that SW was the same as Gayoung in terms of defending her son or even being tough to the people who always put her down but to my disappointment she was not like her at all...

Ga young did nothing wrong, she doesn’t need to feel guilty. SW has to repent for keeping father and son apart. For giving Jimin a fake life even though it is his real family. @joan0528 Don’t worry She is being mistreated for now , until everyone finds out about OTY’s real identity. :heart::heart:

why do I feel sorry for KI??

because of this

Spoiler

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg 6.jpg

1.jpg

when he tried committing suicide, the car crashed severely. He wasn't acting. He was saved by a mircale

instead of saying something nice, SW said most cruelly: If you decided to die, you should've done it right

what do you call this?????

when he learned that JM is not his son

Spoiler

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg 

please give me a break

4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes i know, im just hurt that even her own son dont want to see her because of what she did in the past, i know deep in her she's really hurting by the way jimin treated her but still she keeps on going and holding on to TY promise that they will become one happy family..

POOR SW, with JM, they were so close, I hope to see JM forgive her  

Oddly enough, if I were in SW's place, I was not going to believe what TY would say to me, I'd say I was surprised TY would forgive me   LOL.

At present, I know that there is a lot of love between them, but they have each slept with other people for many years, it is only me that it shocks a little? lol:joy::joy:

DS, DS, DS:expressionless:..... Today's EP was all about her and her smug face<_<

@joan0528 Yep, looks like they found about KI in the preview. But how do they know that?

I swear the first thought that came to my mind when I saw in the preview JM eating that food is that it's poisonous lol:lol:

14 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

It was on the website i think somebody posted it because i see in the preview they reading somthing there...its either TY or junghee they starting to move to their plan...

I think we will gonna see DS face this entire week taking good care of jimin for sure telling him that his mom not good,,

@lu09 in home for summer they keep on dragging the truth about yoreum here in a place in the sun keep on dragging the identity of true grandson...

It's probably both of them together. I guess they got sued for the merger thing that TY was working at as well. And I did see the MJ family watching something from the laptop. If news about KI not being the real grandson leaks out, then the stocks will drop and it will easier for TY to buy and take over the company since he is the second major shareholder. 

Guess she will be sticking around for a while:expressionless:

Indeed, both dramas are dragging on:triumph:.

9 hours ago, joan0528 said:

How about kungdari and shady mom in law?? I hate the kungdari the female lead is so stupid while in shady mom in law it getting more interesting..

I did try kungdari, it is boring 

Shady mom is good but slow

We have about 25 episodes in A Place in the sun, right?

How many secrets left? (Plz forgive my mistakes, I sometimes skip parts)

1. KI to learn that MR and DS are his relatives

2. KI and CTJ learn that JH knows the truth about KI 

3. The Secret about the creepy maid is revealed 

@joan0528 MJ family making a mess out of things should work in TY, JH and SW favor. Besides, TY wants to destroy the company as he told his real grandfather in the early episodes and rebuild it again with his hands. But yeah, if they don't act fast, then their plans can get exposed and JM may get harmed.

I never touched Kungdari because even the name looks a mess lol. As for Shady mom in law, I dropped it but still follow the posts.

@nohamahamoud2002 These two daily dramas I'm frustrated with lol.

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Ep 70 Blurb: 광일이 정희의 친아들이 아니라는 사실을 알게 된 숙희네는 기함하고, 황노인은 태준과 미란이 함께 있는 모습을 보고 두 사람의 관계를 의심한다. 한편, 시월은 여전히 자신의 연락을 받지 않는 지민을 찾아가고, 태양의 집 앞에서 덕실과 지민을 두고 신경전을 벌이는데....

Translation: As SukHui basically passes out on finding out that KI is not JH's son, old man Hwang sees MR and CTJ together and gets suspicious of the two people's relationship.  Meanwhile, SW goes looking for JM who isn't taking her calls like before, and is in a psychological war with DS over JM in front of TY's house.

-----------------------------

So, more of DS' smug mug to see in Ep 70.  I mean, I was on her side a lot of episodes, as she had hardly done anything wrong except to have sex with a guy she liked even if he wasn't in love with her.  But, boy, has she become a disgusting character, like many here had always taken her to be! ....

7 hours ago, jayakris said:

So, more of DS' smug mug to see in Ep 70.  I mean, I was on her side a lot of episodes, as she had hardly done anything wrong except to have sex with a guy she liked even if he wasn't in love with her.  But, boy, has she become a disgusting character, like many here had always taken her to be! ....

I think DS turned ugly after Seatbyol died and because TY never cared about her. But really she should have just asked for divorce. There is no longer a reason for her to be with TY, except wasting his money on high heels and jewelry (very exaggerated and hilarious at the same time). She is different from her brother.

KI  confronted her saying, I am different from you, I want to keep Jimin because I raised him for 13 years, while DS reasons are nasty. I guess DS is bad because she grew up under Miran

KI is ready to forgive SW and all her lies, and turn a new leaf. He is a good man at heart, but jealousy and CTJ drive him towards the wrong way. I wish he divorces SW, marry a good woman, have a good friendship with TY (they could have been friends especially when KI wanted to do business with him in the first episodes )

Archived