[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

Just now, xuyiyang said:

i have to laugh at DS saying at SW how if she’s JM she won’t be able to forgive her either for what she’s done. as if she’s a better mom than SW and what more of her evil and greedy mom. it’ll definitely hit her hard when she learns about her mom’s bad deeds

Did she forget, she was the reason for SW death?  DS - Just you wait, Karma is hitting you from all sides pretty soon. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friends I was watching episode 65, KI is telling his father he doesn't want to be king

All he wants is  to be with his wife and JM :(

he is not evil as his father

I know that SW doesn't love him

but she was his wife for many years

JM was his son for many years too

it's not easy to give this up, he even forgave SW for lying about JM's parenthood

I understand how he feels

he doesn't care about being heir of the family 

l strongly think that Jung hee will forgive him near the end 

Also I tend to think he will die

But really I always cry in his scenes

Poor guy :(

last drama I created a blog for left-handed wife collecting all the sad scenes of Namjun  ( who was a worse villain ) just to make viewers get my point

But now I am too exhausted and can't do the same 

I hope you don't hate him so much because I know he is driven by his evil father and his wish to keep his family SW and JM, who were with him, by SW's own choice, for many years

My prediction: 

SW, TY and JM will be united

KI will die after being forgiven by Jung hee

I don't know what will happen to Miran, CTJ snd DS, but I don't care

So all your favorite characters will be happy 

And my poor character will die for sure, as a punishment to CTJ :(

I will say I defend him because he is simple-minded, oppressed, deceived, unlucky, ill-fated, I can go on forever

most of you dislike him because he is standing between SW and YW, if you disregard this, you might find reasons to pity him

As for DS, I distrusted her, but she was bearable when Seatbyol was alive. After her death, DS cut her hair short and started the evil phase, so I don't care about her, she doesn't mean anything to me, but I can say she is a complete villain now, with no speck of good in her

Hmmm, there are enough episodes left for people's redemption.  So, we may get a 'kumbaya' ending, with JM enjoying the comforts of two homes, side by side next to each other. :blink:

If so, it will also mean no divorce for either parent couple because, after all the years spent together, they've learned to love their spouse.  

The only one to pay for his crimes will be CTJ.  But, even then, he will be visited by JH,  who has some compassion for him.  :crazy:

I certainly hope that I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

Hmmm, there are enough episodes left for people's redemption.  So, we may get a 'kumbaya' ending, with JM enjoying the comforts of two homes, side by side next to each other. :blink:

If so, it will also mean no divorce for either parent couple because, after all the years spent together, they've learned to love their spouse.  

The only one to pay for his crimes will be CTJ.  But, even then, he will be visited by JH,  who has some compassion for him.  :crazy:

I certainly hope that I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

I hope this doesn’t come true. I want SW and TY to unite with their son. 

3 hours ago, monalisa said:

Strange that 'Yoon Si wol' is introduced as the new team leader of the UDC team in Doctor Detective. She even said she married a rich man to take revenge.

True lol. I was surprised when I saw her there:joy:. She should have this attitude when she is dealing with KI, TJ and DS lol. How wonderful would that be?:rolleyes:

@Auntie Mame Hopefully not lol:sweat_smile:

On 9/6/2019 at 4:53 AM, dramaninja said:

Blurb for Ep 69 (Tuesday??) - 광일은 지민이 태양을 찾아갔다는 소식에 상처받고, 지민은 시월이 보고 싶지 않다며 태양의 집에서 지내겠다고 하는데.. 지민을 찾아간 시월은 자신을 외면하는 지민을 보고 상처받는다. 한편, 태양은 민재를 만나 양지 로지스와 양지 물산의 합병 무효소송에 동참해 달라고 말하는데....

Translation: KI is hurt from knowing that JM went looking for TY, while JM says he doesn't want to see SW and that he would stay at TY's house. SW is hurt when she goes looking for JM, as he doesn't care for her. Meanwhile, TY meets MJ and asks him to join hands in a lawsuit to nullify the merger of Yangji Logis and Yangji Products.

@Auntie Mame a Hi Chingu what a theory. When I started watching this drama, that is what I expected. Since KI &SW got married and were together for a long time they would never get divorced but a child has died. There will be forgiveness but the fact that Set Byul died someone will have to be unhappy. I don’t think Jung Hee will be okay to live with the daughter of the woman who kidnapped her child and told her child that she was dead. They could be forgiven but l don’t see her being that forgiving. I think Jung Jee deserves to live with her son and still be in touch with KI. From the latest episode, SW really want to leave this family she married into and start over the right way.

@jayakris Thank you for  the translation chingu.  

This is only an observation but I think KI really is selfish in this situation . Since he is in the same situation as JiMin why can’t he be more understanding to why JiMin wanting to stay with OTY. JiMin’s reaction is normal  because he has been lied to his whole life. He is hurt and doesn’t know who to trust right now.  I am so glad he doesn’t have KI’s genes because he would have acted the same way as KI. Keeping it a secret and working hard to not lose the prestigious life he has been living in til now. 

I never got the chance to watch Ep 69 with subs. Has anyone watched it with subs yet?? 

@dramaninja If TY didn't come behind her at that time, do you think she would open that door? Big NO:crazy:

Today's EP was packed with all these people we hate so I'm just gonna skip and watch the last few minutes minus DS....

I guess the new preview that was posted on Friday is for tomorrow's episode.

5 hours ago, monalisa said:

Once DS finds out who TY really is, she'd probably hold onto him more than before. That her mother carried out the baby swap, wouldn't make her feel bad at all. Won't be surprised if she tells her mother, "well done" !

I thought she might go crazy with this revelation because she is fighting her guilty actions so far. She would pause at the effects of her revealing Si Wol’s secrets. I think she is trying to act tough. 

EPisode 68 

I think Mr Jang heard everything his daughter told him in this scene. So when he wakes up he will investigate instead of being angry. Ooooops I meant Great Grandson 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89749a5a9e0b38ed8c748

I honestly don't think Mr. Jang had a heart attack because JM is not his grandson (remember SW would only do a DNA test with the grandfather and JM), I think the shock that TY is his real grandson is what sent him over the edge.  I definitely believe the Suspicious Housekeeper know that KI is not the real grandson after all she did teach Dennis the Menace (the in-laws grandchild) that song he sung at the table, which leads me to believe the grandfather knows the truth.    Anyway it would be a nice twist nonetheless.  :)

Archived