[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

There is something I didn't like, DS wanted to take JM from SW to make her taste the deprivation of one's child. What does SW has to do with Seatbyol's death??? This is so ridiculous 

Like mother like daughter @nohamahamoud2002. After DS admitted to why she wanted to take Jimni this what DS says 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89770d6a96a542aa9de90

MiRan says giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89770d6a96a542aa9de90

To everyone wondering why KI would love Jimin as the son of SW, the woman he loves, an old Arab philosophy book on love, The Ringed Dove, states that men often favor the children of the women they love. So, it explains why you will find men favoring their stepchildren over their own, for instance. 

Book is is available for free online if you search. 

Looking forward to subs.

It is not easy to turn off ones heart.  After all these years of living as JM's father,  KI really does love him.  If, not for any other reason, he knows that JM loves him.  Perhaps, the only person that truly loves him.  He knows his wife doesn't love him. He knows his bio mother gave him away. His father uses him as a pawn.  Even, the woman he thought of as his mother couldn't soothe his concern about being thrown out.  

The best thing about this drama are the three kids.  They should rule the world.:D

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

DS framing herself

@dramaninja Exactly chingu, she framed herself. She didn’t even realize she outed herself. Lol lol Yes the children in the drama makes it worth watching.

Ji Wook May listen to his mother but he doesn’t understand what it means. Ji Wook loves his Hyung. This generation stop the green eye trend for the Jang family. No more jealousy because Ji Wook ans JiMin already have a good relationship. So very glad t have seen Ji Wook worried for his Hyung. Told him not to worry. 

ji Wook : Are you going through puberty 

JiMin : You kno what what that means

Ji Wook: I don’t know :joy: 

i Love this scene so much. A good sign that they will have a great relationship in the future. 

I hope the person Ji Min meets on the road is someone he knows and is a good person. :)

:angry:I will really hate this drama if something happens to Ji Min, too.

:DOTY please be the one to find Ji Min. I hope the person who finds him also explains and enlightens him about everything. The truth not more not less. (That person has to be someone who knows the truth - OTY,  or Jang Jung Hee (his real grandmother). So he will understand everything and not be sad or feel guilty. He needs to be part of the secret team, too.

It has to be someone he is related to somehow. 

Chae Duk Shil is really a terrible person. I wonder why she and Choi Kang Il are talking in the preview? Comparing notes? They might even ally themselves or band together in order to get what they want. Duk Shil wants OTY and CKI wants YSW. Half-siblings team up? :w00t:

Please let Jang Wul Chun wake up from the induced coma and analyze the situation objectively. He is an objective person and not an emotional one, right?

In the first place, I think the blood sample from Ji Min was taken by the doctor when he was still in the hospital (when he was born).  The great grandfather should realize that and that there is no way for Shi Wol to fabricate the DNA test.

Ji Wook is a sweet boy. I loved the way he talked to Ji Min. He made Ji Min smile despite feeling bad and sad. There is a bond there, they are after all blood cousins. He gave him gummies yummy! :blush:

Hello chingu ‘s  The reason why Jang Wol Chung collapse due to finding out JiMin isn’t his real grandson.

1. He supposed have the order to murder KYW

2. Shi Wol married KI under false pretenses for REVENGE

3. JwC adores JiMin because he is a lion and very smart unlike that useless grandson of his

4. KI was used and he is a moron like Min Jae said he was 

5. JiMin loves the same type of noodles as him unlike KI 

6. He realizes his Karma has finally come for him

30 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

i have to laugh at DS saying at SW how if she’s JM she won’t be able to forgive her either for what she’s done because it looks like JM is still mad at his mom (which is very natural) it’s as if she’s a better mom than SW and what more of her evil and greedy mom. it’ll definitely hit her hard when she learns about her mom’s bad deeds

Archived