Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절 - Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

The way the plot is going, it seems like this drama is ending soon, but in reality it's  just passed the half way mark.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Good about  time. DS and KS can get angry all they want at this point. TY knows everything now you can no longer stop whats coming.

Im not going to ask for anything now that TY already know the truth and for tomorrow episode all i can say is GOOD JOB IN SW FRIEND FOR TELLING YW EVERYTHING, at least even if they are many antagonist in the story we know that our main leads will still fight together..

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

OK.  So, we know what today's ending was.  Finally SW acknowledges that JM is his son.  No Preview though, since we already found it.  IT was strange that the regular episode did not release the preview.  JM calls OTY and speaks to him.  He is in a room and being monitored.  

Now that OTY know about jimin his son, he willfind a way to locate him,, i think jimin is not in US, he was still in korea but they hide him somewhere..hope OTY can locate jimin whereabout asap before anything/bad will happen to him..I really hate that in the drama they include a child in abusing to get what they want..

• Like 10

Still alot to do SW and TY got to find their  son, get divorce,get revenge and tell his mom the truth.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Still alot to do SW and TY got to find their  son, get divorce,get revenge and tell his mom the truth.

Now that TY know everything, its now his turn to help SW, i think TY now will focus with this two person( SW and Jimin) while planning to take yangji,, i know there are still alot thing to do and to resurface but knowing that TY is with SW and jimin side for me its still a relief...

• Like 9

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Whats up in this scene?

The first scene has the secretary serving the family some soup (I believe some Moray Eeel soup) made by DS' mom that DS brought when she went there to see SW.  The secretary tells the loser family that DS' mom once ran a Eel soup restaurant.  The loser family is making digs at everybody.  It is supposed to be good for summer, but tastes good in winter too, say the chairman and the other son in law. JiEun asks KI and SW how it tastes, hinting at what she knows about the one who made it.  JH tells CTJ that he must be happy with the soup, as he always asks for "eel, eel" all summer  (again, if I got the food item correct).  He refutes that, but remembers later in his room MiRan serving him the soup, saying it is a regional dish not known to Seoul people, etc.  At the end, JH starts to ask CTJ about OTY but decides against it.

The seocnd scene is SW telling TY that she shouldn't meet him again.  She then doesn't pick up the call.  Then the two people's assistants meet at the cafe.  When SW leaves from work, OTY is waiting there.  She says this is hard on her, and he yells at her about how much harder it has been for him.  Then he asks SW, "Ji Min... is my son, isn't he?" and shocks SW.

Oh yikes, by the way, I just noticed that I had translated this line wrongly yesterday, as I put in the preview blurb translation -

13 hours ago, jayakris said:

Meanwhile, TY is shocked on hearing from SW of JiMin and about the grave at the woods to be his real grandfather's.

It was actually, TY is shocked on hearing from JM that SW told him of the grave at the woods being his real grandfather's.  I read the Korean line too fast when I posted it.  Mea culpa. I should never read Korean too fast :( ... Anyway, no damage.  It just delayed SW's admission to TY to the end of Episode 57 and he knew it before she confirmed it, thanks to the phone call from JM.

---------

And here is the preview for E58 (Friday) - http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,57,796398

Blurb: 시월은 태양이 모든 걸 알게 되자 미안한 마음에 자신이 왜 숨겼는지 사실대로 말하지 못하고 오히려 태양에게 아프게 말하는데... 태양은 시월이 자신을 속였다는 사실에 배신감을 느끼고 괴로워한다. 한편, 진팀장은 시월의 처지가 불쌍해 태양을 찾아가는데....

Translation:  As TY has figured out everything, SW is apologetic and is unable to tell him truthfully why she had to conceal things, and her words are instead painful for TY. He is tormented by the feeling of betrayal at the fact that SW deceived him.  Meanwhile, Team-leader Jin feels bad for SW's situation, and goes to see TY...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

No wonder he was mad he asked her twice to explain it and she didnt which I dont get since they had the same goal.

• Like 6

I bet Gwang il has no intention of letting SW have custody of Jimin after they divorce.

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

Chingu’s DS is giving me the crazy look. The look she is showing is so scary with wide open eyes.  DS has some nerve to tell Shi Wol not to take it to heart and he is only swayed right now. LoL lol She knows damn well he isn’t swayed but all in already he he he or is it just my wish.  All I could say, wow who are you trying to convince??? If only DS was confident her marriage would have a chance. In the marriage she was content and happy but for OTY he was was only happy with SB. I know DS loved her daughter but at times I felt she didn’t want to share her husband with her daughter.  There was a scene that really touched me. SB was in the living room while everyone was a  sleep. TBh it confused the crap out of me. All I can think of why didn’t she go to her mom and sleep. Instead Daddy came home and found SB siting in the dark. Then they both slept in the living-room to together. SB loves her daddy so much. 

• Like 8

We can all rest assured , that if KI or CTJ try anything OTY will be able to find him. As we can see Jimni called his soulmate OTY. Lol He couldn’t hide anything from his soulmate especially about not having fun learning. He secretly called OTY because he is lonely. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897496a3b90e3ec396eff

I am thrilled that Jung Hee is starting to doubt him and not wanting to hear his lies. Finding out he tried to kill someone, scared the crap out of her. She even tried to find out the maids opinion. 

Later on the maid said he was the devil. O very true. He doesn’t care at all when people die or get hurt. He only care if KI is hurt. I truly hate him. :naughty: Even the maid said he was having a hard time. She said to screen his care taker.  Since he isn’t his grandson he doesn’t care what happens to him.  

FINALLY OTY KNOWS THE TRUTH LOL LOL  I was like hurry up OTY.  You need to know Wae (Why) SW married KI. Smh smh smh  Although I understand why she hid the truth. I think him asking her if she is crazy was PERFECTLY DONE LOL 

• Like 6

Finally!  The two love birds hugging each other and confessing at the end was the highlight of the week. 

Too much conversation that I did not understand, but a father talking to his son was great.  Also, loved how SW assistant kicked TY butt and telling him how he destroyed SW 's life.  Now on to the CRAY called OTY's wife -  She talks about JM and he comes to know that she knew he was her son.  Now we have to be watchful of DK and what she would do to OTY, JM or SW.  

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Finally!  The two love birds hugging each other and confessing at the end was the highlight of the week. 

Too much conversation that I did not understand, but a father talking to his son was great.  Also, loved how SW assistant kicked TY butt and telling him how he destroyed SW 's life.  Now on to the CRAY called OTY's wife -  She talks about JM and he comes to know that she knew he was her son.  Now we have to be watchful of DK and what she would do to OTY, JM or SW.  

That pretty silly think for the assistant to say considering what TY being through and what the she know, how dumb.

Preview

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,58,796440

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

That pretty silly think for the assistant to say considering what TY being through and what the she know, how dumb.

I did not think it was dumb at all.  Someone needs to spit out the truth to him.  Even though he is the smartest guy, sometimes one cannot see what is right in front of them unless someone spits it out .  She was not being mean or anything.  How can she handle her friend and boss not being forgiven for marrying KI or for hiding the fact that he is JH son.  How did he come back?  Did we all forget that.  

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I did not think it was dumb at all.  Someone needs to spit out the truth to him.  Even though he is the smartest guy, sometimes one cannot see what is right in front of them unless someone spits it out .  She was not being mean or anything.  How can she handle her friend and boss not being forgiven for marrying KI or for hiding the fact that he is JH son.  How did he come back?  Did we all forget that.  

Yes for me i think that's the best SW friend did for her telling TY everything..for the past few year she only comforted SW for everything shes been through and she know how hard she live her life then now that everything has been out for TY, its also right that he know what the reason SW have because if nobody tell him it will last maybe forever his hatred to SW which is not right at all..

The preview look interesting, now both SW and YW wanted to find Jimin whereabout but SW ask YW to keep it a secret until they find Jimin..and Ms.yang is very wise telling junghee what CTJ is like and also she bring junghee to Miran restaurant...GOOD JOB ALSO MS.YANG FOR GIVING NOW JUNGHEE A DOUBT TO HER HUSBAND...

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

He didn't ruin anything since he wasn't the cause of any of this  I just think its nonsense to expect him to know this stuff when SW never speaks up.

No one  spoken up everyone decided to hide things from him thats why it  irritates me.

• Like 7

IS JM in Vegas?  Is the picture about his bed any indication on where he is in the US.  IS he even in the US since the layout of the room is so similar to that in Korea.  

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

IS JM in Vegas?  Is the picture about his bed any indication on where he is in the US.  IS he even in the US since the layout of the room is so similar to that in Korea.  

Even the school uniform Chingu. I thought schools were public in the US. I think the posters were put on the walls just in case someone questions him..

• Like 6