[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think DS wanted to tell grandfather jang about jimin the son of TY because she know that grandfather hated TY and if he knows that his greatgrandchild was actually TY son, he will automatically let go of jimin and bring back to TY, thats what DS trying to tell her mother that KI cannot raise jimin but the moment she open her mouth about jimin,will be her downfall also,  then it is also the time that TY divorce will resurface, DS dont know what will be the consequences of her action if ever...

Well said @joan0528, I want her to let cat out of the bag. So that way OTY can finally put her in her place. It will be so funny to find out that her mom made him an orphan. Put him in situation where his own grandfather tried to kill him. Smh smh @angelwingssf Thank you for the clip. 

Seems like the one who will get divorce first will be DS. He warned her and she will pay the price for not listening to him. I can't wait until he finds out what she did. 

Poor JM, he finds out the truth the worst way.

22 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Well grandfather will not believe them because he make the DNA test for himself with jimin so do you think grandfather will fall to DS and SH?? But on the contrary i think grandfather will start to think about why SW make DNA test with him nit KI

I think that is what it is going to be.  Grandpa will wonder how JM was a match to him with OTY being his father.  I guess this drama is about people finding things by themselves instead of being told.  JH could have told her father that OTY was her son.  But she only spoke about it in her mind.  

14 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I think JM will be fine.  HE is bonded better with OTY than with KI.  I hope the transition will be smooth.  Who does the Goof troupe think they are to barge in and start screaming about why KI is not divorcing SW.  It is ridiculous.  

24 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Seems like the one who will get divorce first will be DS. He warned her and she will pay the price for not listening to him. I can't wait until he finds out what she did. 

@lu09 i can’t wait to see her get divorced. It will be because of her obsession, selfishness and the lack of patience she needs to practice in her everyday life.  I agree, he will be shocked and find out the truth from OTY.

Not only will Jimin be shocked, he will wonder did OTY not want him? , why did his mom do this? OTY maybe the best person to explain it to him because he is his soulmate

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I cant wait until someone tell DS what her mother did thats going to be so glorious

i cant wait to see that too. and i hope TY will be the one to tell her that. so she can just shut up with her obsession and TY can tell it to her face why he’ll never ever be able to accept or learn to love her. that’ll be so satisfying to watch

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

E67 (Thursday) Blurb: 장회장은 숙희에게 덕실의 말이 사실임을 확인하고 충격에 쓰러진다. 시월은 장회장을 걱정하는 태양에게 할아버지를 뵈러 가자고 말하는데.. 망설이는 태양. 한편, 민재는 정희와 광일에게 태양의 아들인 지민을 키우겠다는 게 말이 되냐고 따지고, 지민이 그 모습을 보게 되는데....

Translation: Chmn Jang faints, on confirming from SukHui that DS' words were true. As TY is concerned about Chmn Jang, SW suggests visiting his grandpa.. but TY hesitates. Meanwhile, as MJ quarrels with JH and KI that raising TY's son JM was ridiculous, JM ends up witnessing the scene.

-------------

Interesting.  After the next episode, I suppose everybody will know about everything related to JM.  What secrets are there to keep this going for another 35 episodes?  I suppose the switch matter is all that remains.  Or some new things like the secretary's nephew/niece in the US.  Or, maybe it will all be about some business shenanigans from CTJ who might try to steal the company from the Chairman and TY.   Or, perhaps CTJ will try to threaten the Chairman saying it was the Chairman who ordered to kill TY the first time (though I think we only saw the chairman say "take care of him").  We will see.

--------------

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:
3 hours ago, lu09 said:

I think JM will be fine.  HE is bonded better with OTY than with KI.  I hope the transition will be smooth.

I think he will not be sad to know that TY is his dad, but he will surely be sad and even apologetic to KI who loved him all along and still does.  He will need some time to adjust to the second part, but the first part will help.

Lets see for the next 35 eps

1. 3 people need to get a divorce TY,SW and his mom

2.DS is crazy so who knows what she will do next

3.DS has to find out what her mom did an who TY really is

4. Who knows how JM will react

5.DS mom needs to be punished as well

6.TY revenge needs to be completed against CTJ and CTJ needs to go to jail

7.TY has to be integrated into his family

8.Who knows what new trouble KI will cause when he learn that SW has no intentions of staying married to him

7.Not to mention all the side character stories need to be wrapped up

So still alot to cover I feel.

DS sealed her fate today. Who knew she could screw herself like that? Boy, she deserves what's coming for her.

When JH finds out it was DS who spill the beans to her dad, it won't end with just a slap to her face that's for sure. I'm still waiting for the day JH kicks both mother and daughter out of her son's house.

TY and JM scene was good. This scene showed how TY is a better father than KI. It's the little things you ask a child that makes him trust you and be comfortable with you. TY may have not raised JM but he was there for him as a friend and listened to him when he needed someone to. JM will be happy when he finds out TY is his bio dad but he will be sad because that means his grandmother and great grandfather is not his while not knowing the truth. As for KI, I have a feeling he is gonna ruin JM image by doing something stupid again. 

Poor JW, MJ son... The child is more interested in getting his jelly than entertaining his great grandfather:lol:. The boy is acting his age but they are forcing him to compete with his older cousin<_<

13 minutes ago, lu09 said:

DS sealed her fate today. Who knew she could screw herself like that? Boy, she deserves what's coming for her.

When JH finds out it was DS who spill the beans to her dad, it won't end with just a slap to her face that's for sure. I'm still waiting for the day JH kicks both mother and daughter out of her son's house.

DS betrayed herself :joy:

6 hours ago, jayakris said:

Interesting.  After the next episode, I suppose everybody will know about everything related to JM.  What secrets are there to keep this going for another 35 episodes?  I suppose the switch matter is all that remains.  Or some new things like the secretary's nephew/niece in the US.  Or, maybe it will all be about some business shenanigans from CTJ who might try to steal the company from the Chairman and TY.   Or, perhaps CTJ will try to threaten the Chairman saying it was the Chairman who ordered to kill TY the first time (though I think we only saw the chairman say "take care of him").  We will see.

Hello to all my Chingu’s 

@jayakris I too don’t believe Chairman Jang told him to kill him. CTJ took it upon himself to KILL KYW. We all knows that Jang Wol-Chun doesn’t have the heart to kill anyone. If he was truly heartless he would have never stopped for the secon attempt. Even in the second attempt, he couldn’t even say the actual words. Usually people who are heartless will not be afraid of saying the actual words. Even the Chairman didn’t know KYW’s death was murder. Chairman Jang accepted the guilt because he told CTJ to fix the problem but once he find out about OTY’s real identity, he will start to realize CTJ is HEARTLESS. It is Choi Tae Joon’s M.O to put the blame on everyone else. He can never accept his own guilt or crimes he commits.  

The drama is so stressful, I will have a heart attack at this pace. My God. The problem with revenge dramas is that they are too tragic, too serious, too stressful , AND someone must die at the end 

By the way, I bet that CTJ will try to kill JM

Just curious, does Jung hee has an on-off button to her heart, KI is not my son, press the button "I don't love him"

TY is my son, press the button :" I love him"

this is the most unrealistic thing I ever heard of. I mean in real life, if a mom brings up a son for 30 years, she loves him, if she discovers he is not her son, logically she will still love him

TY is practically a stranger to her, she needs time to get used to him, if she was meeting him daily, it would have been logical to love him right away

Really I am surprised again :huh:

everything is possible in kdrama :huh:

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The drama is so stressful, I will have a heart attack at this pace. My God. The problem with revenge dramas is that they are too tragic, too serious, too stressful , AND someone must die at the end 

By the way, I bet that CTJ will try to kill JM

Just curious, does Jung hee has an on-off button to her heart, KI is not my son, press the button "I don't love him"

TY is my son, press the button :" I love him"

this is the most unrealistic thing I ever heard of. I mean in real life, if a mom brings up a son for 30 years, she loves him, if she discovers he is not her son, logically she will still love him

TY is practically a stranger to her, she needs time to get used to him, if she was meeting him daily, it would have been logical to love him right away

Really I am surprised again :huh:

everything is possible in kdrama :huh:

It's not the fact that she doesn't love him anymore because he is not her real son. The real reason why JH is pissed off and doesn't consider KI as her son anymore is because KI knew everything and is working along with his dad. If he truly considered her as a mother, then he would have told her the truth in the first place or made sure not to harm her bio son and grandchild in anyway. In her eyes, he is no better than his father now because these idiots were holding her grandson as a hostage so that SW stays put. Second of all, TJ, KI bio father is still trying to harm TY and JM. Not only that, we have KI bio mom living as TY mother in law shamelessly in their neighborhood, next door...

I'm sorry to say this but if I were in her position, realistically or not, I won't be able to look at him the same way as before, let alone forgive him for his part in this mess. 

As for TY, I don't think he is close to JH yet. Both are getting to know each other and JH wants to make sure that he feels comfortable with her. I like their baby step relationship even though they are trying to hide the fact that they are a mother and son.

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

It's not the fact that she doesn't love him anymore because he is not her real son. The real reason why JH is pissed off and doesn't consider KI as her son anymore is because KI knew everything and is working along with his dad. If he truly considered her as a mother, then he would have told her the truth in the first place or made sure not to harm her bio son and grandchild in anyway. In her eyes, he is no better than his father now because these idiots were holding her grandson as a hostage so that SW stays put. Second of all, TJ, KI bio father is still trying to harm TY and JM. Not only that, we have KI bio mom living as TY mother in law shamelessly in their neighborhood, next door...

I'm sorry to say this but if I were in her position, realistically or not, I won't be able to look at him the same way as before, let alone forgive him for his part in this mess. 

As for TY, I don't think he is close to JH yet. Both are getting to know each other and JH wants to make sure that he feels comfortable with her. I like their baby step relationship even though they are trying to hide the fact that they are a mother and son.

Yeah I posted all the same stuff yesterday JH KI did alot of dirty  garbage with his  dad most is unforgivable.   She acting like she suppose to not like a kdrama character that forgets the horrible things someone has done.

Archived