[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

Like I said they both could have done much more but did not its sucks but I dont think this is the setup of the drama a big misunderstanding.

It happens alot in real life people loses years being mad at someone over a miscommunication and like I said his friend did not help that at all.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fake KI will be devastated to learn that SW married him to get revenge for the real KI who was her ex boyfriend. He will also be upset that the child is not his. He will see the real KI as taking the only life he has known and he will not want to give up the identity of the rich family and give it back to the real KI. He will I believe become resentful and angry that he did not have SW's love and that the child is not his and that the place he is in is not his at all but someone else that was placed there  for the sake of stealing what does not belong to them. 

15 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Fake KI will be devastated to learn that SW married him to get revenge for the real KI who was her ex boyfriend. He will also be upset that the child is not his. He will see the real KI as taking the only life he has known and he will not want to give up the identity of the rich family and give it back to the real KI. He will I believe become resentful and angry that he did not have SW's love and that the child is not his and that the place he is in is not his at all but someone else that was placed there  for the sake of stealing what does not belong to them. 

Yes Fake KI will be devastated and I believe this will turn him evil, to try to keep everything that belongs to the real KI. I think once SW and the real KI reunite, she will try to leave him.  

16 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

He would be pretty dumb to me to believe the kid is  actually his ,well to me.

The timeline makes no sense! dramas dont know how babies are made. :joy:

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

He would be pretty dumb to me to believe the kid is  actually his ,well to me.

The timeline makes no sense! dramas dont know how babies are made. :joy:

Well we are suppose to suspend reason when watching these drama's. Considering they sleep in separate beds I am sure she never let him touch her or pretended he did by getting him drunk or drugged. All she needed to do is throw clothing around the bed and wake up next to him. He would never think as to why he did not have any smells on his body or the bed from a night of fun. He would just be happy he was with her.  First it was the baby  as to why she could not do anything with him then later who knows what excuses she made. I think he would do anything just to have her love so he suspended his reason to count back and wonder why the child was early. Given that the child turned out to be the blood of the family he never thought about it again. But his learning he is not a child of that family should make him once again think. If he is not a child of the family how could HIS son be?????

2 hours ago, AaliyaS said:

Yes Fake KI will be devastated and I believe this will turn him evil, to try to keep everything that belongs to the real KI. I think once SW and the real KI reunite, she will try to leave him.  

Fake KI will feel bad for living in another's place and feel guilty to the grandfather and mother that raised him until he finds out that the the real KI is not dead and is the ex of SW and that she never loved him and there is no way that child is his. Once he starts thinking back to her behavior and her quickness in marrying him he will realize he was played and he will turn evil angry at everyone. He will forget reason that his father swapped out the real child and tried to kill him and only think of what he feels is being taken away from him when it was never his to begin with. He does not want to be CEO of that company but because the real KI shows up he will want to keep that spot. 

The sad part is Fake KI was an innocent party to what his bio father did and had he walked away when knowing the truth then I would have been happy for him. SW should have never involved him but he was her ticket into that family to make his bio dad pay. But since he thinks the real KI is dead I am sure he feels there is no reason to leave that family and he prolly thought he would take care of them as a way to repay them. Its only when he learns that the real KI is dead and his wife was never in love with him that he forgets that its not is place at all and will be vengeful to want to keep it. 

Hi @Ldy Gmerm SW made a secret deal with the Grandpa.  DNA testing was done with Grandpa.  but she got him to agree not to reveal that.  To the rest of the family, DNA testing was done with KI so he thinks the child is really his.

He had refused the DNA testing as he had his doubts too.  But he said he would rather live with SW and the baby, even if it wasn't his.  

The timeline someone mentioned earlier was a bit wrong.  It wasn't a few days after the accident, that SW and KI got engaged.  It was a few months later.  KI announced to his family that SW was a few months pregnant so they had to get married immediately.  

I try to understand TY but not really liking him that much at the moment! 

1 hour ago, O said:

Hi @Ldy Gmerm SW made a secret deal with the Grandpa.  DNA testing was done with Grandpa.  but she got him to agree not to reveal that.  To the rest of the family, DNA testing was done with KI so he thinks the child is really his.

He had refused the DNA testing as he had his doubts too.  But he said he would rather live with SW and the baby, even if it wasn't his.  

The timeline someone mentioned earlier was a bit wrong.  It wasn't a few days after the accident, that SW and KI got engaged.  It was a few months later.  KI announced to his family that SW was a few months pregnant so they had to get married immediately.  

I try to understand TY but not really liking him that much at the moment! 

I am aware that  she used Granpa's DNA. When she was fretting over what to do in that episode I told my self its very easy to get through this by using GP DNA. Its just a matter of how to get her hands on it without anyone catching her. (This was also done in another daily drama a few years ago.) SW was very smart to go directly to GP over this and to tell him not to tell Fake KI. That is why he will be even more devastated and feel used and betrayed when he learns that boy is not his child just like he suspected back then but the child of the real KI. Jealousy is a sickness and I am sure his father will lead him up to turning bad and greedy for things that were never his. 

I also know that the time line is a bit screwed up. It was days or weeks after the real KI's accident before she realized she was pregnant and thought of fake KI as her ticket into that family. If she was unable to get to the bio dad at the office then that was the next best thing and I am sure she thought of how ironic it was that he tried to get rid of the blood of the family but she is carrying the grandchild and great grandchild of the real heir all while using that awful man's son to do it. 

I hate that fake KI will be hurt from the truth because he will go through a period where he does not know who he is and is fearful of loosing the only family he knows currently. It will not be until he finally learns who his mom is and what really happened back then to make her give him up that he realizes how foolish he was to hold on to something he never really wanted in the first place. But I also see him with the ability to make the right choices and not let emotions get in the way but he wont and he will start to turn evil when the truth comes out and fight with the real KI angry at the fact that SW loved him and still does and that place is not his that he has been living in since birth. 

8 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I hate it..its only imagination of YW in the dark that his hugging SW but instead its DS??? and i think something happen to them...oh i hate it already grrggggrrrr the preview for tomorrow shows what happen

Ya that was lame they did see each other on the streets though

8 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think nothing happen between YW and DS but DS wil maybe will tell YW that his drunk and something happen to them...

Just my though i think YW now has some idea of what SW is doing right base on their conversation at the part SW suddenly mention somthing about YW...

I also glad that finally SW told her friend or she told somebody about her secret/plan at least for now she gave someone who she can run to if she having a hard time...

Lastly SW is asking for a divorce to KI,,, do we think it will happen???...

Sounds like nothing happen I  he was just embarrassed? 

The divorce will happen but I have no idea when

시월은 광일에게 이혼하자고 말하고, 덕실과 함께 밤을 보낸 태양은 어떻게 된 일인지 당황스럽고 괴로운데.. 
아무렇지 않은척하지만 그런 태양의 모습에 속상한 덕실. 한편, 장회장은 정희의 부탁으로 태준을 다시 불러들이는데

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/aplaceinthesun/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0122-01-130845,read,,20,794943

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

Ok so something really happen to DK and TY that night..OMG...

SW threatened KI with divorce 

Really? I'm not sure that they did something. But  TY is very confused. DK's mother and DK will force TY to married her. Maybe she get pregnant. For more drama i see more thing complicated :  SW will divorce to Kwang II but same time TY will married DK It will be sad. I hope i'm wrong.

49 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

DK didnot told her mother that she waz with TY, she only told her mother that she slept with a friend..TY somehow feel embarrased and sorry for DK about what happen at the same time maybe regret what happen

Maybe later because she will be jealouse of SW and her mother will convince her to do something.  DK has potential to be an antagonist. 

JM grandfather sees DK mother and meets her.  Interested in knowing what the conversation what about that made DK mother cry.  Was she the one responsible for switching the babies?  Wonder why?  Just to give KI a better life?  Or to get back at his father for dumping her and marrying a rich woman?

Like the interaction between JM and YW (OTY).   What was that surprised look on his face when JM said it was the grave of his grandfather.  

Did DK figure out that JM mom is actually the girlfriend of OTY ?  

Archived