[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

I rather am impressed with Hwang Jae-Bok. The man does have principles but I never really warmed up to this character. I was so afraid he was going to conceal it but was glad the man knew that he difference between right and wrong.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89700d6c64e28824b780b

Duk Sil mindset to see Si Wol lose her child is rather funny. I have to be honest, I was starting to feel bad for her. The fact that she has to pay for her mother’s sins made me kinda upset. I also understand why she is obsessing over her husband. I was ready to put all the blame on Lim Mi-Ran. At the rate she is going, she is pushing her husband away but her obsessive behavior and because of the whispers her mother had started with her already fraystate of mind. She even forget whose fault it was that she lost her baby smh smh . She hates a woman who has no intention to be with her husband. Her lies and secrets are what is keeping OTY from confiding in her.

I kinda felt bad for KI in this scene because he did not get the answer he was looking for but he forgot his story is completely different.  OTY was kidnapped meanwhile Jimin was never stolen. What SW Did was immoral but what CTJ did was illegal. Smh shm He still has the audacity to compare his situation with Jimin.   

Choi Tae Joon is a piece of work. He had the nerve to boast about blood being a strong bond . :angry::triumph:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching episode 62 Raw right now. OMG!! I can understand some of it . 

SW worried about Jung Hee. Jung Hee is at her ex’s grave. She cried when she told him KI wasn’t their son. She is worried about where her son. 

I got goosebumps watching Jung Hee cry. I was so moved. Now she is talking to the guy who studies Fate Guy  mentioned OTY. Jung Hee’s reaction to a he Flashback scene was raw. She is becoming unhinged by the news.  Min Jae just loves his wife and so glad she is always get big Scoops. 

I am so curious about what mother and son are saying in the preview? This drama is getting so exciting!!!! My first daily drama and I am loving it. I don’t understand why all the secrets are being spilled out so soon. There are so many episodes left. Usually k-dramas rush everything at the end. What are they going to do with 38 episodes left?  

46 minutes ago, hell59 said:

I am so curious about what mother and son are saying in the preview? This drama is getting so exciting!!!! My first daily drama and I am loving it. I don’t understand why all the secrets are being spilled out so soon. There are so many episodes left. Usually k-dramas rush everything at the end. What are they going to do with 38 episodes left?  

IT is good that they don't rush the end.  They still have a lot of issues to resolve.  Since KI was made the successor, they have to take that away from him.  They need to reunite SW with JM and bring him home.  They need to throw DK under the bus and have her divorced.  They need to make sure that IMR and CTJ are punished.  They need to outline the story of the genius family:lol:.  They need to bring in Yang family into the fore front.  This is 100 episode drama ;  We are currently at 62nd episode and the remaining 38.  There are about 5-10 issues that needs to be covered.  Some of them are going to be long......  So, we are right there.  This story would be how the mother gets back at the perpetrators for replacing her son with an impostor because the mother (IMR) did not want to labelled a single parent (I think!) . The conversation today at the part gives some more details.  Will have to wait for the subs.  They will show how strong JH is when pushed over the cliff (OTY has his mom's traits).  It will be a revenge that we rarely see in kdramas.  

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Watching episode 62 Raw right now. OMG!! I can understand some of it . 

SW worried about Jung Hee. Jung Hee is at her ex’s grave. She cried when she told him KI wasn’t their son. She is worried about where her son. 

I got goosebumps watching Jung Hee cry. I was so moved. Now she is talking to the guy who studies Fate Guy  mentioned OTY. Jung Hee’s reaction to a he Flashback scene was raw. She is becoming unhinged by the news.  Min Jae just loves his wife and so glad she is always get big Scoops. 

When JH was driving aimlessly, I was scared that she would get into an accident.  I am glad she pulled over and got over it.  IT was sad to see her figure out that OTY was her son - thanks to the Fate guy!  

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

When JH was driving aimlessly, I was scared that she would get into an accident.  I am glad she pulled over and got over it.  IT was sad to see her figure out that OTY was her son - thanks to the Fate guy! 

@angelwingssf -My Heart almost stopped, when Jung Hee was driving. She was totally spaced out. 

I love the way she put thing in perspective through the having the flashback in the right order to understand what is going on.  This revelation will hit Jang Wol Chun the most . He ordered the hit of his own grandson and his SIL also new that was his biological grandson.  He was willing to murder his grandson because he hated they way they treated him as a servant. 

2 hours ago, hell59 said:

They are going to fight CTJ as a family.  He will be a cornered tiger and will lash out at them all.  

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Awwww his mom told him in the preview  "dont worry I get back everything they took from you, and TY said just stay with me thats all I need"

Also DS said she does not need TY love anymore sooo I dont know what she is going to do she cray.

Tomorrow's episode will be good chingu. JH is completely pissed and will make sure nothing happens to her son TY, SW and JM. She even told KI in the preview that she will pull out the weed so that it doesn't spread in her house. 

I'm glad TY saw her with SW and knows that the only reason why she would agree to raise JM is because she doesn't want him around SW. I felt embarrassed for her when she was pouring that nonsense to TY when he knows the truth. Can she get anymore stupid than this? I had no words to say when I heard in the preview too "I don't need TY's love anymore" then what are you doing spending his money and acting crazy cray???? I have no words to say. She has no shame or pride. 

Their mother just made things worse for her children lol. KI divorce is sealed and it's only a matter of time before DS is out of the door too. Is it only me who wants JH to grab both mother and daughter's hair and kick them out of her son's house? Now that would be good:rolleyes:.

I can't believe she thought everyone in the family would know about JM being TY son. I was laughing when MJ family were celebrating lol. If only they knew the real truth:mrgreen:, MJ won't be saying " Oh my Father" lol:lol:. I'm looking forward to their reaction when the bomb is dropped:D.

5 hours ago, lu09 said:

Their mother just made things worse for her children lol. KI divorce is sealed and it's only a matter of time before DS is out of the door too. Is it only me who wants JH to grab both mother and daughter's hair and kick them out of her son's house? Now that would be good:rolleyes:.

I can't believe she thought everyone in the family would know about JM being TY son. I was laughing when MJ family were celebrating lol. If only they knew the real truth:mrgreen:, MJ won't be saying " Oh my Father" lol:lol:. I'm looking forward to their reaction when the bomb is dropped:D.

Ikr. MR just makes things worse for her children everytime she opens her mouth and says something. It’s the same when she told DS that JM is YW’s son and now she even leaked out that secret that could get KI into more trouble. Hoping that even MJ’s family know about JM being YW’s son, they won’t mess up JH, YW, and SW’s plans

And I like the idea of JH grabbing both mother and daughter by their hairs and kicking them out of her son’s house. DS can only dream of being accepted by YW’s mom. JH liked SW so much, she’ll be loving and would adore her more after she finds out the things SW did for her and her son.

15 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I like how the writer reveal the secret to junghee, while the genius family also now know the secret, its like even if minjae family reveal the truth to junghee or grandfather it will not harm them but only harm minjae family..

Like I said @joan0528 Min Jae’ Family was created just for this purpose and for comic relief.

2 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Like I said @joan0528 Min Jae’ Family was created just for this purpose and for comic relief.

I do like Min Jae and agree that they are just comic relief.  There is some secret of MJ mother that the grandfather has not disclosed yet.   

JH is way too emotional and irrational right now.  She needs to calm down and let the chips fall away especially SW and KI divorce.  Definitely don't want anything to happen to JM.  They need to transfer him away to some place where TY can keep a watch and keep him safe.  

33 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I do like Min Jae and agree that they are just comic relief.  There is some secret of MJ mother that the grandfather has not disclosed yet.   

JH is way too emotional and irrational right now.  She needs to calm down and let the chips fall away especially SW and KI divorce.  Definitely don't want anything to happen to JM.  They need to transfer him away to some place where TY can keep a watch and keep him safe.  

I agree with you about Jung Hee. Now that she found out the truth, it will take her some time that they do not have for her to control her emotions. I worry about JH and JM. 

I haven’t seen today’s episode with subs yet but damn CHOI TAE JOON. Was able to have a goodnight rest and not care about his wife’s whereabouts. He really disgust me. I am glad and feel sorry for KI because he really loves JH but now she will hate him. If KI had remain close to her ever since he found out the truth then maybe she could still care for him but I don’t think so. :tears::tears: h JH is way to emotional like you said and something may happen to her but I don’t want that to happen. 

I love Min Jae, his father, hi mom and his son. I don’t like Ji Eun. I can’t quite get her motives in breaking up KI’s family or her sincerity to Min Jae. 

Have any any of you guys noticed or suspected that Jang Wol-Chul loves Jung Hee more that Sook Hee. He doesn’t care for SH’s opinion as much as he cares for JH’s opinion. The way he lied to her about the second or first attempt on OTY’s life. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Have any any of you guys noticed or suspected that Jang Wol-Chul loves Jung Hee more that Sook Hee. He doesn’t care for SH’s opinion as much as he cares for JH’s opinion. The way he lied to her about the second or first attempt on OTY’s life. 

There is a story about SookHee or her mother.  Grandpa definitely does not respect her at all.  I think he must have loved JH mother a lot and SH mother must have been like DK - I want this man and gotten pregnant.  HE did not want to leave his child in the lurch or may be SH mom came and made a scene and JH mom must have taken her in.  Don't know what it is, but I am sure will be brought to light soon.  But not until their family is more secure and able to disclose the switch and have JM safe. 

HE will be in turmoil knowing that TY is the real heir and that CTJ knew about it even the first time.  I hope they start researching outside and find out that CTJ is real scum .  Because, he will like, apologize and twist the words and get away with it.  Now that KI is the head of Yangi, how will they get it back from him?

19 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Anyone has any scene you want as GIF I will try to make 

How about JH shoes in the park?  Loved those.   

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I haven’t seen today’s episode with subs yet but damn CHOI TAE JOON. Was able to have a goodnight rest and not care about his wife’s whereabouts. He really disgust me. I am glad and feel sorry for KI because he really loves JH but now she will hate him. If KI had remain close to her ever since he found out the truth then maybe she could still care for him but I don’t think so. :tears::tears: h JH is way to emotional like you said and something may happen to her but I don’t want that to happen. 

I love Min Jae, his father, hi mom and his son. I don’t like Ji Eun. I can’t quite get her motives in breaking up KI’s family or her sincerity to Minjae

I really agree with you. I am glad someone feels sorry for KI and likes Minjae's family, I always felt sorry for the illegitimate sister

Astonishing news about Duk Shil. She doesn’t love Oh Tae Yang. She considers him to be her property. Why are there woman like that? Shm smh  She isn’t a nice woman because she has been pretending to be a good woman when she has always been cruel. She told her mom what kind of woman she is . GIF below 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897179476fce834eba96e

Duk Shi talk about Tae Yang like he is her property.  I WON’T LOSE TAE YAN TO HER ( in my opinion she lost him already lol . With all the lies she told him and  secret she keeps from him is a sign he can’t trust her) I”ll  take away Ji Min if anything. That’s what your daughter is like. So don’t worry, I won’t die.

Then Mi Ran tells her not to lose Mi Ran is just making mistakes that will just ruin her kids forever. 

Choi Tae Joon’s Speech about Mi Ran’s character is awesome

Choi Tae Joon : Mi Ran, this the type of person you are, you are selfish to the core. Him saying that really hurt her beverage she doesn’t think so. Then I came to the conclusion, MR lied about being married and that DS is CTJ’s daughter.< - -  Two selfish people can only produce a child like KI and DS. I expected he would put all the blame on her when they both planned it.

@angelwingssf GIF you requested lol 

Archived