Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절 - Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

As expected the power of KI and CTK become more and CTJ suggest to merge logis and construction so that KI power will become big while if they merge the two the divorce of SW and KI will be brought up to the family, CTJ saying SW that he cannot accept jimin and SW as daughter in law and grandson...well its muh better for SW but do CTJ think KI will let go of both also i dont think SW will divorce KI for now, as i see in the preview it looks like she planning something...

And TY now suspicious of his MIL, go TY find out for yourself who really is choi and what their connection..

• Like 8

They dont even know they lost their granchild, hopefully this makes them bring back the little boy.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Count me out. I can't take it anymore :bawling:

I was surprised that they had SB for so many episodes (  I did not see SB information on Asianwiki.com site for this drama. ).  They even have mentioned young JH and CTJ who come and go occasionally and they have mentioned them on the site.  

IT was sad to see the funeral and TY standing numb at the funeral home.  Losing a child is not something any one should go through.  I hope JM will be safe.  Now KI is showing his fangs to SW and hope SW gets some guts soon.  I am tired of seeing her believing everything each and every scum tells her (CTJ, KI and JH).  

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

First time they hug in what 12 years? :(

I love that scene even though they are hurting you can feel the love between these two..SW was the only person can console TY most specially in times like this and SW didnot hesitate to give that to him even though KI and DS become a hindrance..

• Like 9

Even though TY dont know the truth about his birth and about Jimin, i wanted to see SW and TY fight together the CHOI's using their own strength, and in that process TY will eventually know the truth..

• Like 9

Lesson being taught to all characters in this drama:

The pain of losing one's own child.

In using a child to fulfill their greed and selfishness, they have ignored the pain of a parent losing a child.

So, there should be more deaths to come because there are still nasty characters that need to feel this pain.

Thank you to everyone who provides the tidbits of each episode since I am just reading your comments. :D

• Like 10

They didnot let the viewers see SB for the last time, 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, Auntie Mame said:

Lesson being taught to all characters in this drama:

The pain of losing one's own child.

In using a child to fulfill their greed and selfishness, they have ignored the pain of a parent losing a child.

So, there should be more deaths to come because there are still nasty characters that need to feel this pain.

Thank you to everyone who provides the tidbits of each episode since I am just reading your comments. :D

@Auntie Mame, ditto!! taking a break from the daily grind  of K-drama,  need to re-charge.

Chingu's on this thread, thanks!!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, dulceres said:

@Auntie Mame, ditto!! taking a break from the daily grind  of K-drama,  need to re-charge.

Chingu's on this thread, thanks!!

Waves to you dear friend, this is the worst episode :( I kept looking for the dear little child's instagram but no result. I already miss her :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I think it would be best if TY found out on his own about his son right now.

• Like 6

Just got around to watching today’s episode, honestly heartbreaking although I’m not DS biggest fan I felt really sorry for her can’t imagine the pain of loosing your child. But the worst is for TY he seemed truly heartbroken he lost everything he loved the most first it was nearly his life then seeing the women he loves marrying to his enemy’s family, then marrying a women he doesn’t love and then loosing the one person he loved and adored dearly his daughter. I knew it from the start that his child will somehow now survive ever since DS found out she is pregnant as they had to create an opening for unleashing TY full revenge and allow him and SW be together.

SW and TY already seem to be getting closer especially in that last scene she hesitated at first but she couldn’t help but embrace the love of her life when he is grieving, I do not think he would’ve allowed DS to be near him while he’s grieving. SW crying also shows the deep connection she has to TY and how horrible she feels about what has happened.

KI absolutely hate him! Now he is going around taking her passports that’s theft I mean it’s not his! His attitude is also disgusting the way he spoke about getting rid of Ji Min like it was nothing was honestly sickening just to shut SW up.

KI mother is also horrible I mean it’s a past boyfriend you can’t force feelings she should know this better than anyone. What an absolute contradiction especially since she married a guy she didn’t love either and was in love with her past boyfriend but no one treated her horribly or taken away her son!

Mirin can not stand her made me angry when she lied to Ji Min about TY last episode, but the way she’s keeping so many secrets and still communicating with that idiot is unbelievable! I guess that was her karma...

• Like 7

No reason the MIL should not tell TY everything now she needs to repent for her sins.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

No reason the MIL should not tell TY everything now she needs to repent for her sins.

Hello everyone

@dramaninja She does need to repent but she won’t because she doesn’t want her daughter to lose TY. TY will leave her once he finds out and DS just lost Set Byul. DS is going to find out about the switch soon. Since losing her daughter, she too will work hard to keep TY by her side forever.  If she were to tell TY the truth when she finds out I would

appplaud her and believe she truly loves him. If she keeps it to herself, then I will be  extremely pissed off.   

• Like 5