[Drama 2019] A Place in the Sun, 태양의 계절

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I just wonder why did the maid abuse poor Jiuk?

@nohamahamoud2002   She was teaching him a lesson. He ( Jiuj) used to break vases at his home but his family told him to break Jung Hee’s expensive stuff. So the maid flip the scrip on the family by scaring the hell out of him.  Remeber she had explained it to the Mr Jang and he agreed with her method. But JiYuk was way to sensitive , which caused him psychological problems ( fear of the three bear songs. Lol lol

Well good night everyone 

14 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@nohamahamoud2002   She was teaching him a lesson. He ( Jiuj) used to break vases at his home but his family told him to break Jung Hee’s expensive stuff. So the maid flip the scrip on the family by scaring the hell out of him.  Remeber she had explained it to the Mr Jang and he agreed with her method. But JiYuk was way to sensitive , which caused him psychological problems ( fear of the three bear songs. Lol lol

Well good night everyone 

The song in Korean 

Gom se-mari-ga
Han ji-be isseo
Appa gom, omma gom, ae-gi gom
Appa go-meun tung tung hae
Omma go-meun nal-shin-hae
Ae-gi go-meun neo-moo ki-yeo-wo

http://rhemaputricmd.blogspot.com/2011/09/lyrics-three-bears-korean.html

From my understanding ( I know the basics only :(

3 bears

Live in one house

Father bear, mother bear, baby bear

Father bear is fat

Mother bear is thin

Baby bear is very cute

My cutie lion Jiuk :wub:

A best ending. Is actually grandpa confession. Leaving all his assets to his real grandson. And the arrest of Imran with a report. Imran was such a conniving woman she switched the heir of yangi group to become an orphan so her son could have his life. And after she found that she and her daughter held him hostage to force an illegal marriage and she poisoned mr Hwang and framed kyw for murder to cover her murderous crime to keep preventing the yangi group real heir from taking his life back. And have DK sent to a mental institution. Arrest kwang il for accomplice to murder and misrepresentation of identity. Throw the book at CTJ.

16 hours ago, dramaninja said:

KBS' blurb: 광일은 유월의 누명을 벗겨달라는 시월에게 당신을 위해 그럴 생각이 없다며 상처 주고, 황노인 부검결과를 듣게 된 정희는 미란을 찾아가 유월을 살려달라고 무릎 꿇고 사정한다. 한편, 미란은 자신을 용서하겠다던 유월의 말을 떠올리고 무언가 결심한 듯 태준에게 연락하는데....

Translation: When SW asks KI to free YW from the false charges, he hurts her by saying that he has no such plans, especially if it is for her sake, and JH goes to MR and begs on her knees to help save YW.  Meanwhile,  MR again recalls YW's words on her being forgiven, and calls CTJ, having made some decision....

-----

Sorry I was traveling abroad and could not do the preview translations for the last 2 episodes...  It looks like MR may end up doing the right thing after all?...

By the way, did you all LOL uncontrollably at that conversation about DS "exploding"?.  She warned SH that she might, and SH asks her, "okay, explode then!". When DS started her shrill screaming, I just could not stop laughing.  And all those goof troop scenes when MinJae ran in saying "bing-news", with everybody else going "mwondae, tto?" (what now, again?). Haha.

KII , decide to stay at the company. This guy is so shameless and he is still having finding it difficult to have any feelings for her.  JiMin loved KYW from the first time he met him but KII felt nothing. Smh smh smh Even DS is trying to make him try to be worried over his own mother who is missing.  
MiRan is also shameless. Thank bateau of going to the police she leaves town to go kill herself. Is this write serious??

5 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Really love their idea now..first time i feel that they are really have a brain for something that is so important..

I don't know if it is brains or just dumb luck.  They make me think of bumper cars that keeps bumping into things, but, eventually and blindly, bumps into the right thing. :w00t:

Archived