[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

12 hours ago, SSC_25 said:

Btw guys ! Do they still interact to each other in weibo ? :grimace:

Their last interaction was during LJ's birthday on 16 Jun 2020 where XZL wishes her happy birthday in her weibo. The shippers get so excited that he posted on the dot again, probably that's why he deleted his 1st birthday wishing post and posted friendship forever subsequently. In the past years, he will post his birthday wish for her in his weibo on the dot and tagged LJ. This year he posted in her weibo instead. Their weibo interaction seems to be lesser compared to previously during EL 1 & EL2 times.

Let's see if LJ will reciprocate and wish him happy birthday on this coming 22 Jul.

1st pic - XZL (16 Jun, 12am): Happy Birthday, Jia Xin

2nd pic - XZL (16 Jun, 12.30am): Happy Birthday, add one more. 

005InHg1ly1gftfe8ry5mj30sr0cqabt.jpg

WxVYDqx.jpg

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/10/2020 at 11:06 PM, libra22 said:

Tencent TV finally upload another new BTS! :hypehype:

Caption - BTS: Ridicule only when you have good relationship

Voice over - Question - Rate your mutual understanding of the other person

(Caption - The brain spins fast)

LJ: 60 points

XZL: 0 point

(Caption - Baby is feeling bitter)

(Caption in blue - Firm attitude)

XZL: No mutual understanding

LJ: I feel that he's letting his emotions affecting his decision 

(Caption in pink - Ah! Man ~)

XZL: Why are you holding me?

(Caption in purple - Ready! Tactical avoidance)

XZL: Because of this temper,  I really don't want to work with her

(Caption in orange - Hey, boy!)

(Caption in red - Searching hard for evidence)

LJ: To ridicule...

LJ: Nothing

LJ: Teacher Xing is very good.

(Caption in pink - Turn on.... Reverse ridicule)

LJ: Good quality and morality

(Caption in blue - Mischievous a bit)

XZL: No, no, don’t step on the grass

(Caption in blue - Mischievous, Mischievous, Mischievous)

XZL: This way, this way.

XZL: Walking the dog

LJ: His acting has improved compared to previously

XZL: One more time

(Caption in pink - Frequent NG)

Crew: Yes, kinda float, kinda float

LJ: He ridicule me alot right?

LJ: Must he destroy my stability and unity like this?

XZL: I have nothing to ridicule (her) about.

(Caption in orange - Maintain his stand)

XZL: I think giving zero score for mutual understanding is the best way to ridicule (her)

XZL: That is, maybe it is already the state of an old husband and old wife

(Caption in pink - Real mutual understanding, in order to really ridicule)

XZL: Just pull her over

Crew: That's right, just pull her over

Crew: Come, let's try once

LJ: Don't try,  don't try

XZL: Believe in us. We have filmed more than 50 kiss scenes.

(Caption in blue - 100 points for mutual understanding)

(Caption in pink - Wait for this scene to go online!)

It seem that XZL like to tease LJ a lot either in EL or YAMD

8 hours ago, angee818323 said:

I agree and it would have been a perfect ending for our OTP with twins after everything they went through 

Yes Chen Jia Xin will always be our mommie snail as Wang Xi Yi will be cricket daddie

Too many could and shoiud had beens! *sigh* truly  perfect if the ending  had been XY and JX having twins .

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

Their last interaction was during LJ's birthday on 16 Jun 2020 where XZL wishes her happy birthday in her weibo. The shippers get so excited that he posted on the dot again, probably that's why he deleted his 1st birthday wishing post and posted friendship forever subsequently. In the past years, he will post his birthday wish for her in his weibo on the dot and tagged LJ. This year he posted in her weibo instead. Their weibo interaction seems to be lesser compared to previously during EL 1 & EL2 times.

Let's see if LJ will reciprocate and wish him happy birthday on this coming 22 Jul.

1st pic - XZL (16 Jun, 12am): Happy Birthday, Jia Xin

2nd pic - XZL (16 Jun, 12.30am): Happy Birthday, add one more. 

Maybe both had been busy on their separate projects . ..that is why they sre less and less communicating in Weibo..hopefully, since they still have EL3 they will be able to catch up.

BTW, when did the YAMD wrap up party happened??

50 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Too many could and shoiud had beens! *sigh* truly  perfect if the ending  had been XY and JX having twins .

Maybe both had been busy on their separate projects . ..that is why they sre less and less communicating in Weibo..hopefully, since they still have EL3 they will be able to catch up.

Perfect ending for me beside JX and XY having twins is Anna leave for aboard with Dylan and Anna was never at the wedding

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

Think it was last year after they finished filming YAMD

XZL posted on his oasis that he has lose weight from 74.5kg to 71.7 kg. This was in response to his post 6 days ago when he said he gained weight after dinning with his EL3 co-star Alen Fang  for 2 days. 

007vcu53ly1ggmw5qvbv4j30k00qqh5d.jpg

This video was shared by fans today. This was during the filming of YAMD.

XZL to his fans: Yes, the second male lead is snatching my wife. I'll snatch her back!

25 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Thank you...are you a member too?

Yup, I can download this so I also joined. The oasis app can be linked to weibo.

On 7/11/2020 at 10:05 PM, libra22 said:

This video was shared by fans today. This was during the filming of YAMD.

XZL to his fans: Yes, the second male lead is snatching my wife. I'll snatch her back!

Yup, I can download this so I also joined. The oasis app can be linked to weibo.

Does Oasis have an English  version for international fans? Like Weibo International?

Thanks for the vid! Simply  love ZXL!♥️

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定
13 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Does Oasis have an English  version for international fans? Like Weibo International?

Thanks for the vid! Simply  love ZXL!♥️

Hmmm....I'm not sure. I didn't know weibo has an international version too as I downloaded weibo and oasis chinese versions.

Congras to YAMD for breaking 2 billion viewerships! The perfect ending for YAMD! :hooray2:

006TYGm6ly1ggo4ft3tlkj30v91mvnpd.jpg

006pXTEBly1ggo3mgh7tuj30gkcme4qy.jpg

On 7/12/2020 at 1:09 PM, libra22 said:

Hmmm....I'm not sure. I didn't know weibo has an international version too as I downloaded weibo and oasis chinese versions.

Congras to YAMD for breaking 2 billion viewerships! The perfect ending for YAMD! 

Congrats to YAMD for breaking 2 billions viewships :happy2: and I agree with you for perfect ending for YAMD 

On 7/12/2020 at 1:09 PM, libra22 said:

Congras to YAMD for breaking 2 billion viewerships! The perfect ending for YAMD! 

There is actually..but not full English version..I think its more of for Intl fans like me.so we csn easily register and get access.

Too happy for the success of YAMD around the world:hwaiting:

They DESERVE IT!!:happy2:

XZLupdate...

Archived