[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

Whoa so many Kim Soo hyun mutual here! Anneyeong! 

Finally finished watching the whole drama with English sub. Same as always, my only complaint is that there was not enough time for our OTP to show how much they love each other after they got back together. Among all the episodes, I have the hardest time watching the miscarriage scene. And my favorite scene will always always be the birthday scene and the scenes before Anna came back.

The actress who played Anna was really effective in playing the role, she annoyed me so much I wanted her to have a hard time after XY found out the truth but instead she was invited to the wedding which annoyed me more lol. Anna's bad timing also added to my annoyance, twice showing up during their lunch date and her texting at the wrong time, with XY not given a chance to explain himself as he's always asleep at those times lol

Dylan on the other hand, I've read he looks like PBG. There's a resemblance but he's more mature looking than PBG as PBG is baby faced. I like Dylan until he asked JX not to get back with XY for his sister. Though he redeemed himself in the end. I still don't like him haha

To end things, I really wish these two would have another modern drama. It suits them well too! I might start Eternal Love Season 1 this weekend as I can't get over these two 

I agree I wish they give our OTP more romantic time together instead of ten minutes 

They focus way too much on Anna in my opinion and she was just beyond creep especially her smile or smirk when XY told her that he and JX are over 

I didnt like Dylan from the begin and I find him and XY so different into helping JX but I felt that Dylan didnt really help JX but he just want JX to like him 

Dylan already knew he lost to XY when XY ask him to be Mr. W 

I do want to see our OTP in another modern drama where LJ is like EL tan'er doest let Lian Cheng boss her around and keep making him jealous 

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, libra22 said:

credit as labelled006TYGm6ly1ggkxethpjaj3334223e86.jpg

006TYGm6ly1ggkxfkr16rj3334223npj.jpg

006TYGm6ly1ggkxfansdij3334223u13.jpg006TYGm6ly1ggkxf5c78wj3334223x6w.jpg006TYGm6ly1ggkxg4l88xj356o3ggnpz.jpg

Finally found his post. This was posted by XZL on his weibo on 2 Jul 2019. He said there are 3 nude/bed scenes in YAMD. The day after tomorrow he will be filming the last nude/bed scene.  If I remember correctly, we only seen 2 bed scenes. So where is the last bed scene? :cries3:

He also said since the end of March (2019) after taking this drama, he have eaten Carbohydrate for less than five times and his weight has dropped from 81kg to 69kg, and his body fat decreased from 20% to 12%. Starting on the 5 Jul, he wants to eat pizza, burger, hamburger pizza, pasta steak, spicy soup crayfish, mutton skewers, beef skewers, lamb chops, meat buns ,stinky tofu, hot and sour black bean noodles, barbecue mutton, scorpion grilled cold noodles, egg filling cake, hot and spicy noodles. This boy must have been deprived of delicious food for 3 months! He was indeed very disciplined as in the end, he didn't eat any of the stuff he mentioned as he said it was not easy to loss so much weight. BTW, his current weight is 74.5 kg as he posted in oasis recently that he needs to loss his weight to 72kg.

XZL: 这部剧三场脱戏,后天最后一场脱戏拍完。从三月底知道接这部戏到现在,吃碳水不到五次[允悲],从81kg,减到了69kg[允悲],体脂从20%到12%。5号开始,我要披萨汉堡汉堡披萨意大利面牛排胡辣汤小龙虾羊肉串牛肉串羊排肉夹馍臭豆腐酸辣粉炸酱面烤肉羊蝎子烤冷面鸡蛋灌饼麻辣烫烩面[摊手]

9b7951d3gy1g4lsf0ofa6j21hc140e81.jpg9b7951d3gy1g4lsezqu9qj21hc140kjl.jpg9b7951d3gy1g4lsez11owj21hc140npd.jpg9b7951d3gy1g4lsf15p1fj21hc1404qp.jpg

2 bed scene ? I can’t recalled which scene :sweatingbullets:.. is it in episode 20 ? 

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

This guy melts my heart everytime!:bashful:

@libra22 tried watching snippets of mr honesty..I mean no offense but the feels isnt there---the feeling of giddiness flip flops of my heart.. smiling by myself  unlike whenever I see ZXL!♥️

I hope a DVD boxset will come out! Ill definitely purchase a copy!

XZL :heart:. I hope a DVD boxset have eng sub title too :grimace:

2 hours ago, lhynne said:

Whoa so many Kim Soo hyun mutual here! Anneyeong! 

Finally finished watching the whole drama with English sub. Same as always, my only complaint is that there was not enough time for our OTP to show how much they love each other after they got back together. Among all the episodes, I have the hardest time watching the miscarriage scene. And my favorite scene will always always be the birthday scene and the scenes before Anna came back.

The actress who played Anna was really effective in playing the role, she annoyed me so much I wanted her to have a hard time after XY found out the truth but instead she was invited to the wedding which annoyed me more lol. Anna's bad timing also added to my annoyance, twice showing up during their lunch date and her texting at the wrong time, with XY not given a chance to explain himself as he's always asleep at those times lol

Dylan on the other hand, I've read he looks like PBG. There's a resemblance but he's more mature looking than PBG as PBG is baby faced. I like Dylan until he asked JX not to get back with XY for his sister. Though he redeemed himself in the end. I still don't like him haha

To end things, I really wish these two would have another modern drama. It suits them well too! I might start Eternal Love Season 1 this weekend as I can't get over these two 

I’m one of KSH mutual here. I even follow KSH - SYJ official thread forum. :love:

6 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Haha....it was this one!  :foryou:

:hooray2:   Okay ! I need to rewatch this drama again :wub:

LJ's weibo update 20 hours ago...her farewell message to JX. :byebye2:

Will we be getting one from XZL too? Hmmm.....

During EL2 time, XZL and LJ had attended variety shows to promote EL2. However, this time, they did not actively promote YAMD by attending variety shows. Probably due to filming for EL3. Our OTP promoted this drama through postings in their weibo, douyin (tik tok) and filmed an additional few promotional clips. i believe if the production team or tencent has done more to promote this drama, e.g. going to the EL3 filming site to interview our OTP regarding the filming of YAMD or even release more BTS, especially their kiss scenes, the viewership would be alot higher. 

LJ: 陈嘉欣,感谢遇见你[心]
在那个难忘的夏天,我体验了你的人生。你善良、忍让、单纯、孤独。小小的身体承受了那么多,重走了你的路,也一度变得弱小无助起来。
记得那段时间,一想到小西米眼眶就会泛红,我真的好想好想抱抱你,给你力量做你的依靠。但其实我也是个不自信的人儿,没出息的样子到和你有几分相像,也总能在你小蜗牛时期看到自己内心深处的样子。
可你小小的身体却有大大的能量,始终走在那条洒满阳光的路,即使艰辛,也要做自己的太阳!在迷茫时遇到了你,我是幸运的。
很感谢所有工作人员的付出,谢谢你们的帮助和指导。让我收获了一段难忘美好的经历。
再见陈嘉欣。愿你今后的日子,温暖明亮,那个夏天的风,我永远记得[心]

LJ: Chen Jiaxin, thank you for meeting you :heart:
In that unforgettable summer, I experienced your life. You are kind, patient, simple, lonely. The little body has endured so much, and has re-walked your path, and once became weak and helpless.
I remember during that time, when I thought of little ximi, my eyes would turn red. I really want to hug you and give you the strength to rely on. But in fact, I am also a person who is not self-confident. It looks a bit like you, and I can always see what I feel deep inside when I was a little snail that time.
But your little body has great energy, and always walks on the road full of sunlight, even if it is hard, you must be your own sun! I was lucky to meet you when I was confused.
Thank you very much to all the staff for their dedication, thank you for your help and guidance. Let me reap an unforgettable and beautiful experience.
Goodbye Chen Jiaxin. May your future days be warm and bright, that summer wind, I will always remember:heart:

a72b45cbly1ggl2gif4c7j21kw2dd4qp.jpga72b45cbly1ggl2gjmx5lj220q1kwayz.jpga72b45cbly1ggl2gonnn9j22c0340x6p.jpga72b45cbly1ggl2gt2mu9j22c03401kz.jpga72b45cbly1ggl2gpyrhyj23402c0hdt.jpg

a72b45cbly1ggl2h3dubxj23344mob2j.jpga72b45cbly1ggl2gwial1j23344mo4qz.jpga72b45cbly1ggl2h82te9j23344mokjw.jpga72b45cbly1ggl2jw8ytlj21sc2ds1kx.jpg

a72b45cbly1ggl2glttvcj22c0340qv6.jpga72b45cbly1ggl2ggce0oj22dd1kwkjl.jpga72b45cbly1ggl2gzqutzj23342234qu.jpga72b45cbly1ggl2hjza22j21420u07cz.jpga72b45cbly1ggl2gneye7j22dd1kwqv5.jpga72b45cbly1ggl2havu29j23402c0npd.jpg

A nice video posted by fan.

BTW,  someone told me that the original ending for YAMD was supposed to end with XY and JX having twins (1 boy and 1 girl). Why Tencent decides to end it at the honeymoon scene instead?  :cries3:

On 7/10/2020 at 6:52 PM, libra22 said:

BTW,  someone told me that the original ending for YAMD was supposed to end with XY and JX having twins (1 boy and 1 girl). Why Tencent decides to end it at the honeymoon scene instead?  

Tencent love to cut thing out of most of their :crybaby:drama or like to have drama with a rushed ending

BTW,  someone told me that the original ending for YAMD was supposed to end with XY and JX having twins (1 boy and 1 girl). Why Tencent decides to end it at the honeymoon scene instead?  

Wahh how do we get this ending?!? ... if they’re selling DVDs why can’t they make an extended cut. It also makes no sense why tencent completely screwed up the writers screenplay - from the start in her childhood diary she said her dream was to have a fraternal set of twins and then when they met again in Hungary XY bring up the story again and says he wants to help her dream come true and then ugh they totally ruined the ending.

@libra22 As always thanks thanks for YAMD GOODIES! :wub:

Having their wrap up party it means its really over! 

Just thinking  about the ending with XY and JX having twins made me excited already..this part of having kids is from the Korean version itself. I wish the drama had ended this way. I wish Tencent did not made  changes! To think that  all through out the course of the drama both daddie cricket and mommie snail has been anticipating with joy excitement happiness the arrival of baby Ximi!

It could have made our hearts joyful if the drama ended with the Wang couple being proud parents.. It could have been the epilogue of the drama

Spoiler

A bit dissapointed though knowing such ending was in  included but never push through and that some sweet scenes of the otp were deleted as well.

CHEN JIAXIN, you will always be our mommie snail.♥️ love you  to earth and beyond! Stay healthy and stay happy  always!♥️

Tencent TV finally upload another new BTS! :hypehype:

Caption - BTS: Ridicule only when you have good relationship

Voice over - Question - Rate your mutual understanding of the other person

(Caption - The brain spins fast)

LJ: 60 points

XZL: 0 point

(Caption - Baby is feeling bitter)

(Caption in blue - Firm attitude)

XZL: No mutual understanding

LJ: I feel that he's letting his emotions affecting his decision 

(Caption in pink - Ah! Man ~)

XZL: Why are you holding me?

(Caption in purple - Ready! Tactical avoidance)

XZL: Because of this temper,  I really don't want to work with her

(Caption in orange - Hey, boy!)

(Caption in red - Searching hard for evidence)

LJ: To ridicule...

LJ: Nothing

LJ: Teacher Xing is very good.

(Caption in pink - Turn on.... Reverse ridicule)

LJ: Good quality and morality

(Caption in blue - Mischievous a bit)

XZL: No, no, don’t step on the grass

(Caption in blue - Mischievous, Mischievous, Mischievous)

XZL: This way, this way.

XZL: Walking the dog

LJ: His acting has improved compared to previously

XZL: One more time

(Caption in pink - Frequent NG)

Crew: Yes, kinda float, kinda float

LJ: He ridicule me alot right?

LJ: Must he destroy my stability and unity like this?

XZL: I have nothing to ridicule (her) about.

(Caption in orange - Maintain his stand)

XZL: I think giving zero score for mutual understanding is the best way to ridicule (her)

XZL: That is, maybe it is already the state of an old husband and old wife

(Caption in pink - Real mutual understanding, in order to really ridicule)

XZL: Just pull her over

Crew: That's right, just pull her over

Crew: Come, let's try once

LJ: Don't try,  don't try

XZL: Believe in us. We have filmed more than 50 kiss scenes.

(Caption in blue - 100 points for mutual understanding)

(Caption in pink - Wait for this scene to go online!)

2 hours ago, annamchoi said:

@libra22 As always thanks thanks for YAMD GOODIES! :wub:

Having their wrap up party it means its really over! 

Just thinking  about the ending with XY and JX having twins made me excited already..this part of having kids is from the Korean version itself. I wish the drama had ended this way. I wish Tencent did not made  changes! To think that  all through out the course of the drama both daddie cricket and mommie snail has been anticipating with joy excitement happiness the arrival of baby Ximi!

It could have made our hearts joyful if the drama ended with the Wang couple being proud parents.. It could have been the epilogue of the drama

Reveal hidden contents

A bit dissapointed though knowing such ending was in  included but never push through and that some sweet scenes of the otp were deleted as well.

CHEN JIAXIN, you will always be our mommie snail.♥️ love you  to earth and beyond! Stay healthy and stay happy  always!♥️

I agree and it would have been a perfect ending for our OTP with twins after everything they went through 

Yes Chen Jia Xin will always be our mommie snail as Wang Xi Yi will be cricket daddie

Archived