[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

Ep 32 preview! :heart4:

Fruit Seller: Elaine, how are you? Check this out!

W: The fruit stall that you were telling me about, the boss is really very nice. 

W: 3, 2, 1

JX: I did not lie to you, right?

JX: The fruits are very sweet today.

JX: Did you manage to find the book you are looking for?

W: Found it!

W: I am enjoying the afternoon sun now

W: As if

W: A pile of documents is driving me crazy. It's hurting my eyes.

W: It may be a little abrupt, but I want to ask you a question

JX: What question?

W: Have you ever thought about having another baby to make up for your regrets?

JX: Little ximi is little ximi. He is unique. It's impossible for me to give birth to one and it will make up for my regret.

W: I see

W: Can I trouble you with something? Help me go to the handicraft shop to get something.

JX: Got it. How do I pass it to you?

W: Actually this is for you. Open up and see if you like it.

JX: Thank you. You are very thoughtful.

W: If memento left you with your regret, hope that this little Trojan can carry your happiness

W: Accompany you around the world. Let these experiences become your new creative energy.

006ZI4XIly1gg4v8x2uagj31910u0ajm.jpg

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, libra22 said:

Ep 34 preview!  :brokenheart:

XY: Come back to me. Ok?

JX: I'm sorry.

JX: I'm sorry. Let's not meet together in the future. When I see you, I will remember what happened that day. I don't know why did I run away that day. Why would I hurt little ximi. I don't want to see your pain. I believe you feel the same. There has been a hurdle between us. Whenever we meet, I will remember those painful memories. If we can't get along without burden, then let's go our own way. Ok?

XY: No. 

XY: CJX. This time, I won't let you go anymore.

This is one of my favorite scenes. And more so now that you’ve translated it. One wants to move forward together, one wants to end it. It’s so sad but I can feel that they’re still very much in love with each other. It’s this scene where I wish, even if everything is not completely sorted out yet, that they’ve already suffered enough by being apart that it’s time to be together again.
So, thanks again @libra22 :wub:

:loveu:

7 hours ago, savingrace said:

This is one of my favorite scenes. And more so now that you’ve translated it. One wants to move forward together, one wants to end it. It’s so sad but I can feel that they’re still very much in love with each other. It’s this scene where I wish, even if everything is not completely sorted out yet, that they’ve already suffered enough by being apart that it’s time to be together again.
So, thanks again @libra22 :wub:

:loveu:

I wish that they makeup in this episode with Anna getting mad and in fit of anger told the truth that she change the divorce paper 

2 minutes ago, savingrace said:

I also don’t remember this. Maybe it’s another deleted scene? 

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

Can someone refreshes my memory which ep is this?

005A6K9Hgy1gg5vj5im9kj30n00cz765.jpg

i feel like it’s deleted - looks like it’s with the bus scene where they’re at the top of the double decker bus based on his jacket 

As always @libra22 thank you so much!:)

As for the pic..I think too its a deleted one  its a scene maybe after they are both trying to patch up. Wish they didnt deleted it. The bus scene was included in the official MV..

I Wish the production team will release a special of never before seen scenes or deleted scenes.. or at least a special episode rather of the married life  of XY amd JX and having another baby again.

Can I ask  favor again..Im curious to know what did XY told JX in the bedroom in Anna's house.thanks

9 hours ago, annamchoi said:

As always @libra22 thank you so much!:)

As for the pic..I think too its a deleted one  its a scene maybe after they are both trying to patch up. Wish they didnt deleted it. The bus scene was included in the official MV..

I Wish the production team will release a special of never before seen scenes or deleted scenes.. or at least a special episode rather of the married life  of XY amd JX and having another baby again.

Can I ask  favor again..Im curious to know what did XY told JX in the bedroom in Anna's house.thanks

Here you go, this is XY's confession scene. Had wanted to translate it earlier but couldn't find a nice video showing the whole scene. So I decided to cut it myself. :sad1:

JX: Why did you pull me in? What would they think? Haven't we sorted out the relationship? What you need to do now is to manage yourself

XY: Are you happy being with Dylan?

JX: If not? He understand me, tolerate me. He is willing to spend all his energy to accompany me. There is no better choice than him.

XY: Yes, there is no better choice than him.

JX: So we should keep the proper distance now. What you have to do now is to love Anna.

JX: We can no longer go back to the past.

XY: Little ximi's departure is not your fault. So don't blame yourself. From today onwards, when you think of little ximi, those are all happy (memories). We used to have such a good child. He brought us a lot of joy and happiness. 

XY: CJX. I love you.

XY: This is the last time.

Which version do you prefer of the passionate kiss scene?

Anna is just horrible she keeps pushing herself on him none stop how many times do he need to tell her that he dont want her she is living in fantasy land for real she in a whole made up relationship he not leading her on she making up stuff he just answering her calls and being nice cause she dont have family there she trying to steal someone else husband plain and simple 

Extended version of the BTS of this lap sitting scene.  :Ohboy3:

(Caption: Shy LJ , how could she not be disturbed sitting on XZL's lap)

(Caption - Restless hands)

XZL: What's wrong?

LJ: He scratched me!

(Caption - Complaint to the Director)

Crew: That's normal reaction.

XZL: That's right.

LJ: My normal reaction is to sit up.

(Caption - Insight into everything)

XZL: She's shy 

Crew: She's shy. Let's try again.

LJ: Ah, no

(Caption - Sweet lap sitting 1, Sweet lap sitting x 2, Sweet lap sitting x 3)

XZL: Missed.

LJ: Don't be excited.

Crew: Come. 5, 4, 3, 2

(Caption - Honey juice embarrassment.....)

Crew: Cut

(Caption in pink - Shy)

LJ: So embarrassing.

Crew: That's right. Why are you embarrassed?

XZL: That's right.

LJ: Then what should I do? He held my hair at once. And I can't get up.

XZL: It's not to let you move.

(Caption in yellow: Domineering response!)

(Caption in brown: Strong onlookers)

LJ: What are you happy about?

(Caption - Angel already out of control)

Conras to YAMD! It has crossed 1.4 billion viewerships! :hwaiting:

007QZQx4ly1gg6igpltd6j30s41kin4q.jpg

More similar scenes between YAMD and EL :winkx:

1 hour ago, libra22 said:

Here you go, this is XY's confession scene. Had wanted to translate it earlier but couldn't find a nice video showing the whole scene. So I decided to cut it myself. :sad1:

JX: Why did you pull me in? What would they think? Haven't we sorted out the relationship? What you need to do now is to manage yourself

XY: Are you happy being with Dylan?

JX: If not? He understand me, tolerate me. He is willing to spend all his energy to accompany me. There is no better choice than him.

XY: Yes, there is no better choice than him.

JX: So we should keep the proper distance now. What you have to do now is to love Anna.

JX: We can no longer go back to the past.

XY: Little ximi's departure is not your fault. So don't blame yourself. From today onwards, when you think of little ximi, those are all happy (memories). We used to have such a good child. He brought us a lot of joy and happiness. 

XY: CJX. I love you.

XY: This is the last time.

Which version do you prefer of the passionate kiss scene?

Thank u for the translation and passionate kiss i like is XY and JX 

Archived