[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

Here's the messages that was exchanged between JX and Mr W before she was lured back to Shanghai.:hypehype:

JX: Thank you for your message. I've made an important decision. 

W: You are welcome. Tell me your decision.

JX: Remember you've told me before that you hope the little horse that you gave me could bear my happiness, accompany me all over the world.

JX: And these experiences will be the inspiration for my new job, right?

W: Yes, you understand now.

JX: Yes, I've decided to go travel round the world, setting off within one month.

JX: You will be happy for me right?

JX: Actually I've already had this thought since 3 years ago. But lack of courage and confidence then.

JX: After 3 years of experiences, plus your encouragement

JX: I decided to go!

JX: Thank you, Mr W!

XY: This is not what I meant! How should I tell you?

JX: Are you busy? Then I won't bother you first.

W: No, no, no. I am not busy.

W: I just feel that you need careful planning before you go round the world. There is no need to be anxious. Right?

W: Furthermore, some countries have poor securities. Not safe for single lady.

JX: Didn't you say that you had too much planning in your earlier life 

JX: such that the goodness in life was worn away?

JX: Hence, this time, I only want direction. Don't want plans.

XY: CJX, I was talking about you!

XY: Calm down. Calm down, calm down, calm down!

W: Why not make Shanghai the first stop?

JX: No. I am too familiar with Shanghai. So there will not be any feeling of travelling.

JX: Shanghai, should be the last stop.

Knock knock. Delivery!

JX: I have something on.

This scene shows that JX still cares alot for XY. :heart1:

JX: What happened? Scalded?

XY: It's nothing.

JX: Let me see. Are you ok? Why are you so careless?

JX: Better?

XY: JX. Come home with me. I really miss you.

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the full video of the scene when JX found the diary written by XY. :crybaby:

XY: It has been 6 days since losing little ximi. I've loss control of my mind. Kept thinking about little ximi. Thought about the moment I signed on the consent form, little ximi, you must have blamed papa. 

XY: It has been 17 days since losing little ximi. Discovered mama snail's recording. Little ximi, papa missed mama very much. Can you tell mama? Let her return home soonest possible.

XY: It has been 3 months 6 days since losing little ximi. Discovered that mama snail left behind the Happiness Cheng Jie 2.0 (Company's proposal). I've decided to set up nursery rooms in the office and conduct regular parent-child day activities. Little ximi, because of you, papa cricket understands the meaning of happiness. Hope that mama snail will also have a happy life.

XY: It has been 1 year 2 months 9 days since losing little ximi. Starts the plan for paving asphalt roads across the island. Also ready to start work for the house of little ximi (this is the glass house that XY built in the island for kids to play). Little ximi, papa hopes that when mama returns home one day, she can feel that you have been waiting for her at home.

JX looking at the note that she gave to Mr W for purchasing memento.

XY: It has been 3 years one month and 19 days after losing little ximi. Little ximi, you brought papa to find mama. We all miss you in our own way.

JX: It turns out that the person who has been with me from the beginning to the end... is you

Does anyone know or could translate what Dylan told XY after he told him that he change the divorce paper 

That made XY look at Anna and told her something before Dylan told XY that JX is leaving 

As XY running Dylan say something 

4 hours ago, angee818323 said:

Does anyone know or could translate what Dylan told XY after he told him that he change the divorce paper 

That made XY look at Anna and told her something before Dylan told XY that JX is leaving 

As XY running Dylan say something 

@angee818323

So after Dylan says to XY that he was the one who swapped the divorce agreement 3 years ago, and explained that the one she saw wasn't that she would get half of everything XY owns and have custody of Little Ximi, but one that says she will have no custody and not be able to visit Little Ximi.......

XY : Why did you do that?

Dylan : Because at the time I loved JX, and now I'm Anna's older brother. I want Anna to have you.

XY (walking towards Anna) : Then why are you running over here to tell me this now?

Dylan : Because JX is leaving Shanghai today.  Don't know when she will be back.

XY : This thing with you has not ended. I know it's not you. (pats Dylan on shoulder, glares at Anna and runs off)

Dylan : It's so easy for him to see through my lies, I have thoroughly lost.

20 minutes ago, WinCee said:

@angee818323

So after Dylan says to XY that he was the one who swapped the divorce agreement 3 years ago, and explained that the one she saw wasn't that she would get half of everything XY owns and have custody of Little Ximi, but one that says she will have no custody and not be able to visit Little Ximi.......

XY : Why did you do that?

Dylan : Because at the time I loved JX, and now I'm Anna's older brother. I want Anna to have you.

XY (walking towards Anna) : Then why are you running over here to tell me this now?

Dylan : Because JX is leaving Shanghai today.  Don't know when she will be back.

XY : This thing with you has not ended. I know it's not you. (pats Dylan on shoulder, glares at Anna and runs off)

Dylan : It's so easy for him to see through my lies, I have thoroughly lost.

K thank u 

Extended version of this BTS:Megalol:

(Caption in pink - Angel Jie)

LJ: You can wear a white pants too.

XZL: We look like we are walking out from Equestrian field or golf course field.

(Caption in blue - Straight man perfunctory)

Crew: Ready. 5, 4, 3. Hang on a second.

(Caption in blue - Two childish persons)

XZL: Hey, Hey, Hey!

(Caption - Triple Hey)

Crew - Hair drop

XZL - Where? Where? Oh, I saw it!

XZL - Don't worry. I'll put it back for her. Ok

(Caption - Naughty again)

(Caption in pink - On-site hairdresser)

XZL: Ok, it's done. Ok.

Crew: Thank you. Thank you.

XZL: Hey, hey, hey. There is one more here.

(Caption in blue - Super strong desire to perform) 

XZL: Do you want it?

Crew: Sorry, Sorry

Director: What are you guys doing?

LJ: Is there still a problem?

Crew: Front. Front.

XZL: There is a problem. Your 1052 root of hair is sticking out.

(Caption - 1052 root of hair)

Director: One more time.

Director: Follow closely behind.

Director: This....Ok, I can't fit this height.

(Caption - Unstoppable power)

(Caption - Angel Liang one move pin down the enemy)

On wedding bed:

(Caption - Trouble-maker)

(Caption - Funny boy outbreak)

(Caption on LJ - Laughing out loud)

(Caption on XZL - Imitate)

Hi, Im watching ep 35  raw may  I ask friends here who can understand chinese of how come Its Dylan who showed up instead of XY when he was about to meet JX in the park..and what is the convo  about between XY and Dylan in the bar? 

And in ep36 in rhe gallery the convo between JX and Dylan..

Thank you ! Greatly appreciated.♥️

Ep 31 preview! :hypehype:

XY: CJX, I didn't do that just because of the cold. I just want to kiss you.

XY: I regretted. I want little ximi.  And live happily with little ximi's mama. I should have realised this 3 years ago. Your wish is my birthday wish.

XY: I regretted. I didn't protect you earlier. Get to really know you earlier.  Learn to love you earlier.

JX: Actually, I still want to be your CJX.

Hotel staff: Sir, a lady who came in the middle of the night asked the front desk to hand this over to you.

XY: Thanks.

JX message: What happened at night was just an accident. I hope that you will not misunderstand. There is no possibility between us. I don't want to go back to the past CJX. I really like the identity of Elaine. Since we have decided to move forward, let's take care of ourselves respectively. Do not see each other again. Do not look for me and do not contact me. 

XY: CJX! Open the door, CJX! CJX! 

XY: CJX! What do you mean by this? I only found out when I saw you again, all I want is you! Only you can keep me warm, give me the home I want.

XY: Can you give me one more chance?

On 6/22/2020 at 7:55 PM, Ck_teens123 said:

They are actually being together ambiguously..XY invite Anna for his family reunion dinner (you dont invite mere friends to this event). When he meet CJX he is still with Anna, buying her swan gift for her ballet opening. He tried to finish his overseas meeting quickly and go home to see Anna ballet opening and Anna repeatedly called to check on XY and missing him. XY keep promising to come home soon for her and yet breaking the promise. And one scene at CJX home when they are talking and Anna called and CJX asking if its Anna and he cant say anything and left knowing he is again hurting CJX. I mean really, you didnt know? I know Anna is despicable but i think XY cant make up his mind and hurting CJX again and again is more despicable. He mention he feels responsible for Anna injury, really????

He is again like Anson said repeating the same mistake 3 yrs ago, keep on telling himself he needs to go but repeatingly still tugging CJX feeling. I have finish until ep 30 yesterday and its sooo frustrating knowing in fact he still doesnt understand who he actually likes. Ahhhhhh...for this reason I thought Korean version one slightly better. I just hope he resolved Anna issue first before even starting again with CJX..because i wont really enjoy the main OTP knowing she is actually the 3rd party yet again @@ why o why

I really feel like XY was just trying to do what CJX wanted. He tried for over two years to contact her and the only response he got was to be told to sign the divorce papers. So he finally does to give CJX what she wants. After signing he tries to move on and there is Anna who despite the fact he never seems happy to see her keeps showing up. It's obvious that XY is no longer in love with Anna, but he feels responsible for causing the accidents that ended her ballet career and her being unable to have children so he lets himself fall back into a relationship with her.

To me it felt like XY accepted CJX didn't want to be with him and is trying to move on with his life. That quickly goes out the window when he sees her. His first instinct is to go to her, to talk to her, to get her back, but after thinking about it he decides she's happy without him. CJX is living a good life and he doesn't want to intrude so he decides to go back to Anna. XY puts CJX happiness before his own. Do I wish he told Anna to get lost and never contact him again? Of course, but XY would never do that. He doesn't know what Anna did and feels like he owes her. A fact that Anna has no problem taking advantage of.

3 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Hi, Im watching ep 35  raw may  I ask friends here who can understand chinese of how come Its Dylan who showed up instead of XY when he was about to meet JX in the park..and what is the convo  about between XY and Dylan in the bar? 

And in ep36 in rhe gallery the convo between JX and Dylan..

Thank you ! Greatly appreciated.♥️

It was XY who asked Dylan to appear as Mr W on his behalf as JX's ending message to Mr W was she wants to let go of the past and start over again. At the bar, XY told Dylan that he had originally wanted to use Mr W to help JX open up her heart knot and told her that he is Mr W. However, he realised today that JX's source of pain is WXY. So W can be anybody except him. If JX knows that XY is Mr W, she would loss another person that she can confide in. He also told Dylan that he was puzzled what did he did wrong that JX refused to forgive him all these years. He realised that he failed to think from her perspective. He also told Dylan that he will quickly process the divorce so that there is no obstacles between Dylan and JX. It was during this conversion that Dylan realises that XY loves JX very much. XY told him everything is too late and asked him to take care of JX.

At the gallery in ep 36, JX told Dylan that they are not suitable for each other and requested for peaceful breakup. Dylan agrees to her request and that they will still remains as best partners. JX apologised to little ximi (when she was talking to the memento) that she didn't protect him well when Aunty Anna passed her the supplementary agreement as she was too sad. That's how Dylan gets to find out that it was Anna who passed her the doc which led to his investigation subsequently.

Dylan also told JX that he is not Mr W. JX said she is aware that he is Dylan, the one who always supports her and she will not treat him as Mr W anymore.

In my opinion after watching YAMD 

I find that Anna cant let go of both her dreams of being ballerina and XY 

To Anna XY always been her 2nd choice and never care for what he think or what he want 

She got off the cruise because she was not going to give up her white swan dreams 

For XY I think that he was never really felt love until JX come into his life 

He lost his parents when he was young and was thought to show tough over fear 

XY being wishy washy it because he confused if he love Anna or JX 

I cant blame Nai Nai for XY mistakes because for her she want XY to learn for his mistakes 

Nai Nai knew that JX was perfect for XY

XY try to tell Anna it over between them more then once but Anna cant let him go as if he a toy to her 

As for JX, she been always known as posted girl and push over but it was XY that brought out the real her and her passion for pottery 

Even with her big glasses XY fell in love with her 

Dylan he was basic all over the place one moment he look like he care for JX but then he push XY to realize his feeling for JX 

Once he find out that Anna his sister he try to have XY go back with her but honestly he knew that XY love JX and JX love XY that why he told XY that JX leaving after taking the fall for Anna mistake 

I still love the ending of the XY and JX honeymoon on the cruise where they first met.

Im guess here that YAMD was more than 36 episode but got cut due to the regulations in china

45 minutes ago, pocohantas01 said:

I really feel like XY was just trying to do what CJX wanted. He tried for over two years to contact her and the only response he got was to be told to sign the divorce papers. So he finally does to give CJX what she wants. After signing he tries to move on and there is Anna who despite the fact he never seems happy to see her keeps showing up. It's obvious that XY is no longer in love with Anna, but he feels responsible for causing the accidents that ended her ballet career and her being unable to have children so he lets himself fall back into a relationship with her.

To me it felt like XY accepted CJX didn't want to be with him and is trying to move on with his life. That quickly goes out the window when he sees her. His first instinct is to go to her, to talk to her, to get her back, but after thinking about it he decides she's happy without him. CJX is living a good life and he doesn't want to intrude so he decides to go back to Anna. XY puts CJX happiness before his own. Do I wish he told Anna to get lost and never contact him again? Of course, but XY would never do that. He doesn't know what Anna did and feels like he owes her. A fact that Anna has no problem taking advantage of.

He never want to go back with Anna but she manipulated him into thinking that he cause her not to dance anymore or cant have kids

But I think that she cant have kids because of her being a ballerina 

XY want to talk to JX about three years ago but JX confused him with what on the divorce paper which he doesnt know Anna switch it with a fake one

Yay, I finished this and am feeling quite satisfied despite the short HEA. Likeable leads and the show didn’t drag. 

I couldn’t help but notice the FL’s ears...they dominated a lot of scenes for me. :P 

I enjoyed being here - thanks for the fun!

Fans discovered the following deleted scenes. So the cruise ship kiss actually have close up views! :headbang:

1. Snuggling on a Hungarian bus at night

2. Front shot of cruise ship kiss

3. Duck surprises for Jiaxin before the wedding scene

14 hours ago, libra22 said:

Fans discovered the following deleted scenes. So the cruise ship kiss actually have close up views! :headbang:

1. Snuggling on a Hungarian bus at night

2. Front shot of cruise ship kiss

3. Duck surprises for Jiaxin before the wedding scene

Yeah, it would have been nice if they added the duck scene. It’s silly but a funny one and it will show how much thought XY put into his proposal and have all their family and friends involve too.

I wonder what’s the bigger context of that Hungary bus ride? Is is part of their honeymoon, like they go back to Hungary since that’s where they met each other again?

LJ also updated her tik tok today. She is playing with the words to wish everyone a Happy Dragon Boat Festival as today (24 Jun 2020) is Dragon Boat Festival. She looks so pretty in this video.

LJ: You are looking fine. Why are you covering your mouth?

Voice-over: Because I'm afraid that I can't help but say I love you

Caption - Everyone, Good Health during Dragon Boat Festival

32 minutes ago, savingrace said:

Yeah, it would have been nice if they added the duck scene. It’s silly but a funny one and it will show how much thought XY put into his proposal and have all their family and friends involve too.

I wonder what’s the bigger context of that Hungary bus ride? Is is part of their honeymoon, like they go back to Hungary since that’s where they met each other again?

That's what I suspect too! The Hungary bus ride was part of their honeymoon! 

Love it when they put both similar scenes together for comparison. :piggydance:

007vh9cvly1gg3owv9jlbg30a00a07wm.gif 007vh9cvly1gg3owwz0k5g30a00a0b2e.gif

13 hours ago, libra22 said:

LJ also updated her tik tok today. She is playing with the words to wish everyone a Happy Dragon Boat Festival as today (24 Jun 2020) is Dragon Boat Festival. She looks so pretty in this video.

LJ: You are looking fine. Why are you covering your mouth?

Voice-over: Because I'm afraid that I can't help but say I love you

Caption - Everyone, Good Health during Dragon Boat Festival

That's what I suspect too! The Hungary bus ride was part of their honeymoon! 

Bummer that we’ll not know now. :crazy:

Agree. LJ is so pretty here. 
Also, I know Chinese drama are notorious in using different voice instead of the actual actors’ voice - I find that this is specially true in costume drama.

I assume though that with YAMD, they’ve used all the actors’ real voice? 

Ep 34 preview!  :brokenheart:

XY: Come back to me. Ok?

JX: I'm sorry.

JX: I'm sorry. Let's not meet together in the future. When I see you, I will remember what happened that day. I don't know why did I run away that day. Why would I hurt little ximi. I don't want to see your pain. I believe you feel the same. There has been a hurdle between us. Whenever we meet, I will remember those painful memories. If we can't get along without burden, then let's go our own way. Ok?

XY: No. 

XY: CJX. This time, I won't let you go anymore.

19 minutes ago, savingrace said:

Bummer that we’ll not know now. :crazy:

Agree. LJ is so pretty here. 
Also, I know Chinese drama are notorious in using different voice instead of the actual actors’ voice - I find that this is specially true in costume drama.

I assume though that with YAMD, they’ve used all the actors’ real voice? 

It sounds like XZL and LJ's real voices too me. In the commentary video posted by one of the friends here earlier, the commentator also said that the actors used their real voices and not dubbed. XZL's voice was dubbed in Eternal love series 1 & 2. Hope that he can use his real voice in EL3.

Archived