[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

46 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Can't wait for this bed hug scene at ep 17 next week.

Tuesday come faster, please! 

Translation:

Jia Xin - Xi Yi, do you also think like grandma, that this home has become warmer and more complete because of me? Do you really need me?

Jia Xin -  Xiao Xi Mi, look at daddy, curvy eyebrow, high bridge nose, if you look like your dad, that would be so nice looking.

Xi Yi - Chen Jia Xin, don't move. :love:

PS: This ost is so sad & soothing to the ear, think it belongs to Jia Xin's ost.

aww.... this is so sweeeeettttttt.. =)

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 15 & 16 sneak preview

Anna - After receiving consecutive days of yellow roses, I'll forgive you. (Does that mean that Xi Yi did not go to attend her performance in paris?)

Anna - Oh yes, Li Zi Mo told me that she met you at the mum/baby products section. Didn't you said you hate shopping? Is it because the company is launching mum/baby's products?

Xi Yi - Hmmm, do you like kids?

Anna - I don't dislike them, but i want to enjoy our wedding life first.

Xi Yi - What if...I want to have one soonest possible?

Anna - Aiyo, Xi Yi, didn't we agreed earlier? I do like kids, but i have yet to prepare myself to be a mum. Marriage and giving birth are 2 different matters. I want to have both love and stage. I don't want to be tied down by kid so soon. We haven't get married and you are discussing about baby now. Don't be so disappointed. Maybe, I'll get pregnant once we get married. Life is always full of surprises. Actually be an elegant mum, teach ballet, it's also quite good. 

Secretary - Mr Yi!  Oh no, something happened to SNAIL!

Xi Yi - What? I can't talk to you now. (and rushes off)

Anna - Xi Yi! First time he hung up on me.

Screen shows SNAIL shower product

Female Co-worker - There are alot of imitation products in the internet. Many customers thought that those products belongs to us. The marketing department has received quite a lot of complaints. That means we are being copied cat.

Xi Yi - Every departments have to work overtime today. The law department to draft the lawyer's letter. The PR department to draft our press statement. The marketing department to draft a plan and give it to me before day light tomorrow. Make sure to let the customers understand which product is genuine and which is imitation. Anson.

Xi Yi - This is what you meant by Snail matter? (haha. he thought Anson is referring to Jia Xin since he always call her snail)

Anson - Isn't this snail matter?

Xi Yi - Go, go, go, go!

3 hours ago, libra22 said:

Can't wait for this bed hug scene at ep 17 next week.

Tuesday come faster, please! 

Translation:

Jia Xin - Xi Yi, do you also think like grandma, that this home has become warmer and more complete because of me? Do you really need me?

Jia Xin -  Xiao Xi Mi, look at daddy, curvy eyebrow, high bridge nose, if you look like your dad, that would be so nice looking.

Xi Yi - Chen Jia Xin, don't move. :love:

Thank you for the translation. I’m done watching the 12 episodes and I can’t get enough of it. So, I’ve been looking for previews like this as I wait for Tuesday. 

18 hours ago, libra22 said:

Some BTS and interviews. They are very comfortable with each other in the BTS :love:

thanks for the vid.. even i don't understand what are they saying :lol: .. but that's ok, and yes, they'are so comfortable with each other :love:

14 hours ago, lovehuche said:

I am happy for them.  People mentioned they were couple in drama more times then any other actor and actress.  But I love them as couple most in drama. I haven't watched XZL others drama with other actress.

yups... me too, i haven't watch their other drama with different actress and actor :glasses:

3 minutes ago, you-nee said:

rreaalllyyyy.... ??!!!

wwoooww... awesome 

Yes, Yes, Yes! If you clicked on the song, it will bring you to the album with the Singers names written on it! :blush: 

9 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Yes, Yes, Yes! If you clicked on the song, it will bring you to the album with the Singers names written on it! :blush: 

thanks, but i can't play it, there's some kind notif pop-up but i don't understand... :D:D

but thanks a lot :love:

Archived