[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This drama has been liscensed by several streaming sites. There will be subs! Sites are geo-restricted. You will need to click on the links to see if it is available in your country. 

Viki: https://www.viki.com/tv/36951c-you-are-my-destiny

WeTV: https://wetv.vip/en/play/ggeu8wduhf4kzdp

Tencent Video YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5pZGWHf-BJ89pTD3DS5l4iV

i've just noticed guys, that all in their drama together, it always involved with wedding (definitely must), having a child :phew: and shoot the target together, wether it was an arrow or cue stick :blush:

Does anyone know how to read the schedule? I got the VIP membership for wetv, so does that mean the week of the 16th, I’ll see eps 21-30? I know it’s a stupid question but the schedule shows 3 rows that week

2 hours ago, golinda27 said:

Does anyone know how to read the schedule? I got the VIP membership for wetv, so does that mean the week of the 16th, I’ll see eps 21-30? I know it’s a stupid question but the schedule shows 3 rows that week

1-F70-C540-8-F0-D-4725-91-BD-4-A9-D02-D2is this what you are looking for ? 

on 16th, you will be able to see up to 30

This is funny, Eternal love and You are my destiny!

They started filming for Eternal Love 3 today (7 Jun 2020)!

XZL : No matter where and when, who you have become, I will find you, love you, I love you, Chen Jia Xin.

LJ: Huh, who is Chen Jia Xin?

Voice over: Wrong, do it again.

XZL: No matter where and when, who you have become, I will find you, fall in love with you, Chen Jia Xin. I love you, little snail.

LJ: Me too. Mr Lizard (Xi Yi sounds like lizard in Mandarin)

6 hours ago, libra22 said:

This is funny, Eternal love and You are my destiny!

They started filming for Eternal Love 3 today (7 Jun 2020)!

XZL : No matter where, who you have become, I will find you, love you, I love you, Chen Jia Xin.

LJ: Huh, who is Chen Jia Xin?

Voice over: Wrong, do it again.

XZL: No matter where, who you have become, I will find you, fall in love with you, Chen Jia Xin. I love you, little snail.

LJ: Me too. Mr Lizard (Xi Yi sounds like lizard in Mandarin)

So sweet :)

yes I was so tickled that his name sounds like lizard - xi yi ! Was it meant to be a pun ?

I am a little afraid of the tears now that I am going to shed, from ep 11 onwards.. having watched the previews in raw from 11-12-13...

I think mr lizard is really a lizard.. a “cha-nan” lizard or a scum. Can’t he just tell the truth to Anna and shoulder the responsibility of being the father to his wife and his baby? Holding on to both is just so ... 

side track .. To season 3 of eternal

love-

i am happy they finished with this show and both are off to Heng Dian to film season 3 of bawang ye (8th prince) and bawang Fei (8th prince consort ) ! So we can hopefully enjoy season 3 , 6 months later hopefully ? :) 

They look so good in YAMD!!! I was hoping TEL3 would take place in the modern world instead.

This is the longest running reel CP ever hahaha I can't imagine them with anyone else! Like how it was weird for XZL to pair with Bai Lu as I can't imagine Bai Lu with anyone but Xu Kai.

RE: the viewing schedule @golinda27 you will only be able to view the pink bolded VIP episodes in row 2 with weTV subscription. Purple row 3 is only for China viewers who can pay extra to buy episodes in advance. But there's no need to do so as the site shared by @libra22 will post up RAWs really quickly and the subs can't be bought in advance anyway.

26 minutes ago, taekwang said:

So sweet :)

yes I was so tickled that his name sounds like lizard - xi yi ! Was it meant to be a pun ?

I am a little afraid of the tears now that I am going to shed, from ep 11 onwards.. having watched the previews in raw from 11-12-13...

I think mr lizard is really a lizard.. a “cha-nan” lizard or a scum. Can’t he just tell the truth to Anna and shoulder the responsibility of being the father to his wife and his baby? Holding on to both is just so ... 

side track .. To season 3 of eternal

love-

i am happy they finished with this show and both are off to Heng Dian to film season 3 of bawang ye (8th prince) and bawang Fei (8th prince consort ) ! So we can hopefully enjoy season 3 , 6 months later hopefully ? :) 

They started filming Eternal love 3 today! Think can only watch it next year.

10 minutes ago, Reverie said:

They look so good in YAMD!!! I was hoping TEL3 would take place in the modern world instead.

This is the longest running reel CP ever hahaha I can't imagine them with anyone else! Like how it was weird for XZL to pair with Bai Lu as I can't imagine Bai Lu with anyone but Xu Kai.

RE: the viewing schedule @golinda27 you will only be able to view the pink bolded VIP episodes in row 2 with weTV subscription. Purple row 3 is only for China viewers who can pay extra to buy episodes in advance. But there's no need to do so as the site shared by @libra22 will post up RAWs really quickly and the subs can't be bought in advance anyway.

Yes

i think XZL looks really handsome in the suits being a CEO in YAMD. And LJ is so gorgeous in that little red dress! That dress is so damn short I think she won’t be able to bend over or sit down without exposing her butt! Have to remain standing at all times! Lol

XZL with bai lu - I find the hair wig worn by bai lu is really ugly. Cant the stylist get a more faltering one ? Bai lu is really pretty, that hair really is ugly. I think she makes a beautiful couple w Xu kai !!

I like both of them in the show military school. Not a fan of Japanese occupation period but bc it’s Xu kai, I watched that show. No regrets watching it. It’s just wonderful. Funny romance watching Xu kai go bonkers over bai lu 

I still like Xu kai a lot a lot in that old show yan xi gong  as fuheng . Does anyone remembers he’s that fu heng ?

4 hours ago, libra22 said:

They started filming Eternal love 3 today! Think can only watch it next year.

Next year...yes,  we just have to wait for it! Thanks for the lovely video that you attached :) keep them

coming please to fill up the space here !!

tonight will be able to see 2 more episodes of Destiny 

then a break.. until Tuesday we get more episodes ..  

I want to see.. but I am afraid of the tears.... urghhh.. :( I am like so contradicting 

Archived