[Drama 2019] Doctor Yo-Han/Doctor John, 의사 요한

larus

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SC2019 said:

KSY's mum and KSY's aunt discuss something (but I don't catch it). The director is so excited about moving to the chairman's room (I think). KSY rushes excitedly into her room and checks her email for her daily dose of CYH, or rather an update on CYH's stats. Her face turns, there is no email. She looks extremely worried and calls him but he does not pick up the call. KSY's sister says to wait for a while. It's quite funny - she still calls him "professor" in her text to him. She asks him why he has not written an email to her.

Preview

There is none :crazy:

I think he didn't send an email coz he is returning to Korea as a surprise.

I THINK.

What do you guys think?

It'll be super sadistic if he dies next episode =.=

36 minutes ago, fruitkatsu said:

I think he didn't send an email coz he is returning to Korea as a surprise.

I THINK.

What do you guys think?

I second that. I think the episode purposefully ended like that as a red herring. I agree that he is on his way back or since the call went through, he is already back. And I also second your peeve about still addressing him as Prof when they are dating. :P

A little translation of the airport kiss scene for our excited hearts:

SY: I was happy thanks to you, too. And because of you I was able to love my life, job and the person called Cha Yo Han. I really wanted to tell you that.
YH: You are the only person who understands me. My illness and me as a person. My life that was not hot or cold became warm when I met you.
SY: Then why didn't you give me a reply if you had such a brilliant reply?
YH: Because, in the end, saying this means I love you. How can someone who is leaving make a love confession?
SY: You can. Saying "I love you" is a good thing at anytime, even more so when tomorrow is uncertain --

*kiss*:wub:
YH: I love you.
SY: I love you, too.

*kiss*:wub:

I am angry at him for leaving

And for the words  he said and hurt her feeling 

But I am glad  at least  he confess  his feeling finally 

Give her a first and properly kiss finallllllyy

Abd what make me more happy  that they didn't break up they still together  and he keeping all this update  for her to make sure she not worry 

And I agree he didn't  update in that day cause he coming back as suprise 

Are we going to have a hug and a kiss and more ????? We should !!! We waited  for so long and it tye last EP so we should get more right  :blush:

Okay the text previews  of ep 16 is out 

I am not going to translate  it I am not liking what i understand  from it 

Someone also please  translate  it and give me hope 

이별은, 언젠가 다시 만나길 바라는

더 이상 오지 않는 요한의 생존신고. 그러던 어느 날 요한이 무탈하다는 것을 알게 된 시영은 몰랐던 사실과 마주하는데. 이별과 만남, 오늘과 내일, 삶과 죽음의 경계 위에 놓인 요한과 시영, 그리고 통증팀원들의 마지막 이야기.

At least the bts  photos  show he still fine ( I hope for them or I am going to kill someone  ) 

이별은, 언젠가 다시 만나길 바라는

Farewell is, the hope to meet again someday

더 이상 오지 않는 요한의 생존신고.

YH's survival report doesn't come anymore.

그러던 어느 날 요한이 무탈하다는 것을 알게 된 시영은 몰랐던 사실과 마주하는데.

Then, one day SY comes to know that YH has no issues and has to face a truth which she hadn't known of.

이별과 만남, 오늘과 내일, 삶과 죽음의 경계 위에 놓인 요한과 시영, 그리고 통증팀원들의 마지막 이야기.

This is the final story of YH, SY and the pain centre team members who have been on the boundary of separations and meetings, today and tomorrow, and life and death.

----

Soooo......

The scene in the OP when CYH break down mentally was so sad and memorable  I had  to say JS give the best high level  emotional  scene he keep suprised  me even after all his previous  works  and sure our leading actress  get on my list after this drama for her acting ability 

I wanted to talk about that scene and how important  his words  were  when  CYH  said  how much it was hard for him cause of SY that she make him have dream of future and happiness and how much it make him more scared

But I had already  talked about this point in a really long post week ago 

Let me quote part of my previous  post 

On 8/25/2019 at 12:24 PM, nona88 said:

he get scared,  he lived till now only trying to survive, only  to live another day to do the job that made him a life and now having someone like SY who entered his life so strongly like this is scary , it not only about surviving now it about really wanting to live,  really wanted  to have a life  not just another day and that hopefully and bigger feeling of life terrifying him 

It normal to anyone who lived lonely life for so long especially sick people  to much hope is more scary for them more then death, to much wanted to live make uncertainty tomorrow is more terrifying

That why he hear the boy voice asking to live that why he cried cause it his own feelings the scary  feeling of really wanted to live that he forget  for so long 

So I have no more to comment  about that than  i had already  did ( I wrote so much it was long post ) 

It just that I  wanted him to say his fear in more properly  way but I think he was never going to say that to her if he wasn't broken  like this,

at least he faced  it and said it a loud, why? And how much he fear the hope and happiness  that SY bringing  to his life !!!!!

@fruitkatsu thank for the text translation  so I really did understand  well I hoped someone prove that I understand  wrong , still we have hope right ??  I think they just play  with us but did they mean he fine but SY  has to face the fact that she didn't  know about ?? That exactly  what made me worry 

It is ambiguous. If you're optimistic it can be good. If you're pessimistic their future is bleak and has no lasting chance.

I am an optimist in real-life. But pessimist watching Kdramas especially medical dramas. Medical dramas tend to love not giving extravagant or a perfect happy ever after ending.

So I am braced. However the writer's talent and skill is in how well the execute the ending... be it happy or sad. I am bracing for a open ended confirmed HAE. It may not be for long. Sigh. This CIPA... drives me nuts because it just doesn't give me a happy prognosis.

24 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Gah...the man can kiss :wub:.  Way to leave us all hanging YoHan.  :huh:.  No idea where writer is going to go with this.  I am happy either way. She got her confession.  Saranghae. 

most beautiful confession

5d7300aabb131687546397.gif?download

5d72ffffa3fa8368483346.gif?download

Us with their journey :joy:

5d73017ad8b5a170850012.gif?download

1 minute ago, milkokoa said:

My head hurts so much from crying watching this episode, I love how they deal with the chairman's death, kudos to the cast especially jisung and Lee se young, they keep making me cry 

This episode was keeping me cry badly....

I hope it’s a good ending (at least open ending where CYH and KSY enjoying their days side by side)

7 minutes ago, Sipit90 said:

This episode was keeping me cry badly....

I hope it’s a good ending (at least open ending where CYH and KSY enjoying their days side by side)

Yes bc this mainly sad, I hope we can get brighter atmosphere and happy ending for the last ep

14 hours ago, nona88 said:

@fruitkatsu thank for the text translation  so I really did understand  well I hoped someone prove that I understand  wrong , still we have hope right ??  I think they just play  with us but did they mean he fine but SY  has to face the fact that she didn't  know about ?? That exactly  what made me worry 

@nona88 I also have my doubts about that sentence.

I think it means that SY learns that YH has no issues.

But then a situation arises when she finds out a truth which she had no idea about and she has to face it.

*edit*
and the truth relates to something YH was hiding from her or hadn't told her?

10 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i dropped this drama halfway when i got sick of the mad revengeful nurse.. and came back to see the kiss and @Ameera Ali gif :lol: its a sign.. i should come back and continue on the drama!

5d73a195bea1e001451276.gif?download

Ha ha , we are  in the same boat :joy::mrgreen:

we all come back for hot oppa kissing 

Probably Oppa thought after that kiss 

5d73a1c52392e460058584.gif?download

Archived