[Drama 2019] Doctor Yo-Han/Doctor John, 의사 요한

larus

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, nrllee said:

I haven’t had time to watch.  What did he actually promise her?  Was it to tell her about changes in his medical condition first?  If so, that doesn’t exactly include matters pertaining to personal things like leaving the country.  I know, I know, it’s brutal coz she’s obviously fallen for him and he for her and you would “expect” that he would know that telling her first included flying to a new country indefinitely for a job/research project.  :lol:.  If the promise was just about changes to his medical condition, then technically, he still has CIPA, he still has viral labyrinthitis and nothing else has changed?

Let’s just say hypothetically, he did tell her.  Where would that leave her?  She would have to choose between her father and him?  I thought she was reckless and irresponsible initially when she wanted to run away to another country before meeting YH in the prison.  When she finally decided to own the responsibility of her dad’s condition, and return to her residency training it was a hallelujah moment.  In not telling her, YH left her with the option to stay with her dad (he decided on her behalf, he didn’t want to burden her with that choice).  Medically speaking, her dad is in a more dire situation than YH?  Yes he’s a ticking time bomb and could go like his dad did but he has established routines and safeguards to avoid that.  So even if he were to get sick in the US (?), there should be time enough for her to board a plane to be by his side and still see him alive.  I don’t think she would have that luxury with her dad if she were to decide to follow YH.

YH started this whole romance adventure.  He picked on her in prison.  He followed when she cried.  She tied her shoelaces.  He stalked her in the rain.  He ran into the locked down zone for her.  She didn't just fall for him.  His feelings lead her to him.  But after letting her into the path of love, he wanted to keep her at arm's length?  Got cold feet and wanted to run away from the game he started?  How is that even fair to her?  And the least that shows if she actually has any weight in his life is him being frank and straight forward about his feelings and intentions.  Instead, he never acknowledged anything and I didn't see anything beyond the ambiguous gestures.  Then she has to find out something about him from another?  I'm a female so naturally I take the female's perspective.  She didn't do all that to get a thank you from him.  And there will be some noble or cheesy excuses like oh I did it all for your sake.  Oh sure.  If I were her I would ask, so who am I to you?

14 hours ago, nona88 said:

I want to understand CYH  is much but I cant let go of sy pain too, so I hope CYH will suprised me , really I want to see him do that 

Yea, I care for SY too, and I guess more disappointed at CYH choices.  It was just alarming how it was starting to sound like from Romeo to straight out jerk or just plain selftish with CYH from the comments.  However, there were times when I felt he needed to be comforted, but took care of her first.  Like she said, she rather him say it was painful and that he's hurt.  He never dealt or express how he felt so he hasn't even dealt with his own emotions properly.  For someone, that took care of himself so well all this time, but started to become reckless with his health-this might be the reason.   I don't fault SY for that because then she got his back later.   

Some of SY stuff is starting to get better like her sister was even helping to hook them up from preview.  Her mom even came to the rescue with GS.  CYH stuff is rolling in nonstop and so fresh so that's why I'm trying to wait and see.  I just felt like we lost sight of what made this couple great.  They help each other be better, and maybe this is another demonstration of that.  I'm hoping that the writer will continue with this streak anyway.

32 minutes ago, Shinobu said:

Maybe it's my delusion or wishful thinking, I like to believe that they shot the kissing scene the other day.  It looks like SY was standing on a 4-6 inch block.  But this is just my conspiracy theory.

Heheheh same here.. i thought the same way too when i saw that block SY standing in! Ooo how i wish juz for once our dream will become real! *for the ending*

2 hours ago, Shinobu said:

Maybe it's my delusion or wishful thinking, I like to believe that they shot the kissing scene the other day.  It looks like SY was standing on a 4-6 inch block.  But this is just my conspiracy theory.

May i ask where did you see this?

Ill forgive the story's certain plot hole if the writer throw us such delight and sweet surprise 

Anyway, i can not with this scene :joy::joy:

He had no chance against those stare 

11 hours ago, Shinobu said:

YH started this whole romance adventure.  He picked on her in prison.  He followed when she cried.  She tied her shoelaces.  He stalked her in the rain.  He ran into the locked down zone for her.  She didn't just fall for him.  His feelings lead her to him.  But after letting her into the path of love, he wanted to keep her at arm's length?  Got cold feet and wanted to run away from the game he started?  How is that even fair to her?  And the least that shows if she actually has any weight in his life is him being frank and straight forward about his feelings and intentions.  Instead, he never acknowledged anything and I didn't see anything beyond the ambiguous gestures.  Then she has to find out something about him from another?  I'm a female so naturally I take the female's perspective.  She didn't do all that to get a thank you from him.  And there will be some noble or cheesy excuses like oh I did it all for your sake.  Oh sure.  If I were her I would ask, so who am I to you?

Hi, quiet lurker here. I just want to politely disagree with your view.

Perhaps it may come across as him chasing her first, and then subsequently changing his mind and deciding to run away from the consequences of what he started. However, arguably, if I were to put myself in his shoes - as someone who has CIPA and knowing full well that he has lived beyond his average expected life expectancy of 25 years (he's 32 at this point) and is likelier to die of some illness sooner rather than later, he never wanted to start any sort of romance that will surely be short-lived (in his view) and end tragically.

In his view, it is very much okay for him to love another person, but it's an entirely different story altogether if that other person reciprocates those feelings. In hindsight, he should have exerted more self-control over his actions towards her - picking on her in prison, not maintaining a suitable distance from her whilst working at the same hospital, constantly keeping an eye on her, even going so far as to allow her to become his caretaker, etc. However, we all know how difficult it is to deliberately put a stop to these actions when they come to us so naturally when we like someone. It's no different in his case.

It's for this very reason why he never actually verbally told her that he reciprocated her feelings for him. Verbally acknowledging that he feels the same way creates expectations - expectations that he doesn't want her to have because he does not know if he will live long enough to meet them. 

I'm not saying that I agree that he should be running off to Cleveland without even informing her beforehand, as a viewer, it's actually the last thing I want for them. However, I can see why he's doing the things he does. Perhaps he's going to Cleveland to get a more detailed diagnosis on his condition, to know how long more he can live and whether he can allow himself to have a life together with Si Young. Perhaps he really is running away, because getting over a broken heart may (arguably) be less painful than getting over the death of a loved one. 

Also, as someone who has lived with the mindset that he may just randomly drop dead at any point, I doubt he wants to constantly see Si Young worry for him, being constantly afraid that something bad would happen and taking care of him - sure, it's the epitome of idiotic noble self-sacrifice, but I can definitely empathise in this case. 

9 hours ago, Tjhin Tanti said:

Ill forgive the story's certain plot hole if the writer throw us such delight and sweet surprise 

Anyway, i can not with this scene :joy::joy:

He had no chance against those stare 

If you follow the crumb trails, you'll find it. ;)  But if there's no kiss scene in the end, don't throw rocks at me.  I dropped any expectation already for a closure.  Or rather I expect nothing anymore.  I let them played me long enough and I played along long enough.

8 hours ago, frostfire said:

Hi, quiet lurker here. I just want to politely disagree with your view.

Perhaps it may come across as him chasing her first, and then subsequently changing his mind and deciding to run away from the consequences of what he started. However, arguably, if I were to put myself in his shoes - as someone who has CIPA and knowing full well that he has lived beyond his average expected life expectancy of 25 years (he's 32 at this point) and is likelier to die of some illness sooner rather than later, he never wanted to start any sort of romance that will surely be short-lived (in his view) and end tragically.

In his view, it is very much okay for him to love another person, but it's an entirely different story altogether if that other person reciprocates those feelings. In hindsight, he should have exerted more self-control over his actions towards her - picking on her in prison, not maintaining a suitable distance from her whilst working at the same hospital, constantly keeping an eye on her, even going so far as to allow her to become his caretaker, etc. However, we all know how difficult it is to deliberately put a stop to these actions when they come to us so naturally when we like someone. It's no different in his case.

It's for this very reason why he never actually verbally told her that he reciprocated her feelings for him. Verbally acknowledging that he feels the same way creates expectations - expectations that he doesn't want her to have because he does not know if he will live long enough to meet them. 

I'm not saying that I agree that he should be running off to Cleveland without even informing her beforehand, as a viewer, it's actually the last thing I want for them. However, I can see why he's doing the things he does. Perhaps he's going to Cleveland to get a more detailed diagnosis on his condition, to know how long more he can live and whether he can allow himself to have a life together with Si Young. Perhaps he really is running away, because getting over a broken heart may (arguably) be less painful than getting over the death of a loved one. 

Also, as someone who has lived with the mindset that he may just randomly drop dead at any point, I doubt he wants to constantly see Si Young worry for him, being constantly afraid that something bad would happen and taking care of him - sure, it's the epitome of idiotic noble self-sacrifice, but I can definitely empathise in this case. 

I like clarity.  Without being clear and verbally reject or accept, it would look like he was flirting with her then continued to string her along and played with her feelings.  I've been waiting since her confession to hear his answer in verbal format with clarity, to hear his decision if he ever made one.  I've seen the so-called noble self sacrifice themes too often and I was hoping for something more refreshing, not having to deal with the excuse "oh because I'm sick and I'm dying so I can't be with you" again.  Please spare me that path of thorn.  There are people who are sick but still find love and there are healthy people who stay away from love.  I want him to make a decision and stick with it.  Don't want love?  Isolate your damn self and draw that thick line as much as you can.  Because if you play Romeo and look handsome like that, chances are the girl will fall for you unless you have a face only a mother could love. 

51 minutes ago, Shinobu said:

I like clarity.  Without being clear and verbally reject or accept, it would look like he was flirting with her then continued to string her along and played with her feelings.  I've been waiting since her confession to hear his answer in verbal format with clarity, to hear his decision if he ever made one.  I've seen the so-called noble self sacrifice themes too often and I was hoping for something more refreshing, not having to deal with the excuse "oh because I'm sick and I'm dying so I can't be with you" again.  Please spare me that path of thorn.  There are people who are sick but still find love and there are healthy people who stay away from love.  I want him to make a decision and stick with it.  Don't want love?  Isolate your damn self and draw that thick line as much as you can.  Because if you play Romeo and look handsome like that, chances are the girl will fall for you unless you have a face only a mother could love. 

Yeah I much prefer clarity.  Still I am with @frostfire.  I didn’t see him make any promises to her.  Sure you could say that he intentionally strung her along with meaningful longing looks or gave her reason to hope.  But all I see is a conflicted man so personally I am not mad with his choices.  He loves her, but he feels the weight of giving her a clear answer because in all honesty he doesn’t know.  He wants to be with her, but deep down he feels like he will only hurt her if he gave her an affirmative yes.  But yeah he could’ve gone the path of total noble idiocy by palming her off from the very beginning (by not getting her involved in the first place)...which would leave us with zero drama and just a documentary on CIPA and euthanasia :lol:.  If you’ve had enough of this trope then choice is yours to drop the drama. I have dropped dramas for similar reasons when the writer frustrates me.  

In my personal opinion, having to deal with a sick lovers doesnt always mean that it will bring only sorrow and pain. It needs a big effort and a big heart for sure, and there will be times when u fell like "why this? why happen to us? i cant not anymore, etc2", but at the end. to be able to be there for them in their good times and bad times, knowing that you are the one he/she want to spend their last time with, i think its far less miserable than being left behind, push aside from their life without knowing why,  just keep wondering how they are doing. 

In SY's case, she want to feel needed, she want to help YH going through his hardship, things that she cannot do to her father. 

There's another thing to point out.  I do believe that being with a sick person has more to it than just only pain and sorrow.  However, SY wasn't talking about lets be together and whatever happens happen.  Everything she was telling him, especially in the last episode was more on healthier side.  Not doubting that she can be there for him, but she's projecting out that expectation/hope/wish.

Being someone in SY's shoes or pretty similar except for the fact that guy never told anyone he was sick.  The only person that knew was his family, and I think it is probably because it is unavoidable.  While, I think it is sad, I can't fault a guy for being "nice" or just a decent person with manners.  I knew what I was getting into and I didn't really have any expectation because he never mention/promise anything.  I was just there if he needed support.  I think that choice is sad, but free will. SY volunteer and maybe it's a hope, but whether it is reciprocated or how is a different matter.

Some of the things that were mentioned about him stringing her along like:

1. Picking on her in prison-I thought there was a good post on that early on.  He had to act a certain way to be heard.  Actually, he mess with all the medical officers before so that's nothing new.  He cares for the patient.  Calling her was easier then repeating the situation to someone else.

2.  Following her in the rain-She happen to cross his path first.  He already spotted her not being alright at the stairs.  After being the person that got  her to confront the situation with her father, she got slapped.  He might feel partly guilty.  She almost left country once because of it who knows what she would do next.  Even as a colleague I would check up on her.

3. Busting in to save her during breakout episode-Well she was stuck in there with Mr. sometime misdiagnose.  I don't even trust the usual doctors there.

I don't know I just felt it's all legitimate reasons to care for someone.  Stringing her along to me would be more like asking her to go out to the movies or vacation, and asking her about hypothetical scenarios/future.  Even in dating, the beginning stages is testing the waters and seeing if you fit well into each other lives before you move on to the next phase.  So  instead of seeing it as him running away, I just interpret more as he's trying to be realistic/honest.

All that said, I still root for them being there for each other.

13 hours ago, Shinobu said:

11 hours ago, Tjhin Tanti said:

I'm still looking for the block!! :sweatingbullets:

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yeah I much prefer clarity.  Still I am with @frostfire.  I didn’t see him make any promises to her.  Sure you could say that he intentionally strung her along with meaningful longing looks or gave her reason to hope.  But all I see is a conflicted man so personally I am not mad with his choices.  He loves her, but he feels the weight of giving her a clear answer because in all honesty he doesn’t know.  He wants to be with her, but deep down he feels like he will only hurt her if he gave her an affirmative yes.  But yeah he could’ve gone the path of total noble idiocy by palming her off from the very beginning (by not getting her involved in the first place)...which would leave us with zero drama and just a documentary on CIPA and euthanasia :lol:.  If you’ve had enough of this trope then choice is yours to drop the drama. I have dropped dramas for similar reasons when the writer frustrates me.  

I really love their chemistry so I was hoping for a consistency and a certain sense of completion in that freshness.  I admit it is my fault for sticking with it.  If YH didn't run into that stairwell and sat there when she cried then tied her shoe laces, I probably would have dropped it like a hot potato.  I was basically skimming before that.  What can I say.  I'm one of those suckers.

6 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

There's another thing to point out.  I do believe that being with a sick person has more to it than just only pain and sorrow.  However, SY wasn't talking about lets be together and whatever happens happen.  Everything she was telling him, especially in the last episode was more on healthier side.  Not doubting that she can be there for him, but she's projecting out that expectation/hope/wish.

Being someone in SY's shoes or pretty similar except for the fact that guy never told anyone he was sick.  The only person that knew was his family, and I think it is probably because it is unavoidable.  While, I think it is sad, I can't fault a guy for being "nice" or just a decent person with manners.  I knew what I was getting into and I didn't really have any expectation because he never mention/promise anything.  I was just there if he needed support.  I think that choice is sad, but free will. SY volunteer and maybe it's a hope, but whether it is reciprocated or how is a different matter.

Some of the things that were mentioned about him stringing her along like:

1. Picking on her in prison-I thought there was a good post on that early on.  He had to act a certain way to be heard.  Actually, he mess with all the medical officers before so that's nothing new.  He cares for the patient.  Calling her was easier then repeating the situation to someone else.

2.  Following her in the rain-She happen to cross his path first.  He already spotted her not being alright at the stairs.  After being the person that got  her to confront the situation with her father, she got slapped.  He might feel partly guilty.  She almost left country once because of it who knows what she would do next.  Even as a colleague I would check up on her.

3. Busting in to save her during breakout episode-Well she was stuck in there with Mr. sometime misdiagnose.  I don't even trust the usual doctors there.

I don't know I just felt it's all legitimate reasons to care for someone.  Stringing her along to me would be more like asking her to go out to the movies or vacation, and asking her about hypothetical scenarios/future.  Even in dating, the beginning stages is testing the waters and seeing if you fit well into each other lives before you move on to the next phase.  So  instead of seeing it as him running away, I just interpret more as he's trying to be realistic/honest.

His actions before her confession is flirting.  His actions after knowing her feelings is stringing her along simply for the fact he did not verbalize clearly his answer.  He loves her I know but he should have been clear about.  He's a cipa patient but also is a mature in his late 30s.  Is it a proper or mature thing to do to make excuses for not being able to be clear about his feelings?  When you know someone like you but you still allow that affection to go on through ways of being nice and caring but you have no intention of being with that person, you are stringing that person along.  I don't fault people for being nice but they should also understand what their actions would trigger and the responsibilities that come with it.  Emotions are involved and feelings can be hurt.

If I'm not clear about it, I want to state that my main beef is this mature man in this 30s was unable to be verbally clear, decisive and honest about his feelings.  It makes him fall into the wishy washy main leads.  I like YH and I was hoping he wouldn't fall into that category nor walk down the beaten path.  I was yearning for a sense of completion in freshness.  But it is what it is.  I surmise he would make a clear statement by the end of the drama after episodes in murky waters.

I actually feel like his only real verbal response to her speaks volumes (to us, anyway). She confessed, he remained silent. When she pressed him for a response, he thanked her for her feelings for him. It shows how conflicted he is. On the one hand, telling her the truth about how he feels about her would be cruel, given the odds stacked against them. On the other, flat out responding that he doesn't reciprocate those feelings would be lying (and also too much of the noble idiocy we'd much rather avoid). Instead, he chose to go with an answer that's not really an answer, but is also an answer that leans towards the latter - that he does not reciprocate her feelings. 

His response also perhaps reflects that he was hopeful - which is why despite his answer that's not much of an answer to her, he slowly allowed her to get closer to him, until finally when it became clearer to him that the odds that were stacked against them to begin with was stacking even higher. We saw him slowly start to put his walls back up, retreating and putting more distance between them, with him not being forthcoming despite his promise to her. 

It's cruel, in a sense, giving her hope and then pulling the rug from beneath her feet, going so far as to tender his resignation and "escape" to Cleveland without any warning, but then again, he may view it as the kinder of two options. Given the choice, she'd likely put everything on hold to go to Cleveland with him, but I don't think he wants her to do that for him. He likely thinks that she's had enough sadness in her life already - with what happened to her father, and now having to think about ending the life prolonging treatment. After her father's accident, she wanted to escape to Madagascar. What would happen if she watches his condition deteriorate and subsequently possibly passing away before her eyes?

Hindsight is 20/20. Had he known beforehand that all of this would happen, he might have decided to respond differently. However at that point, he was a man who has CIPA and knows that he's lucky to have lived thus far. They were drawn to each other by a common situation where they decided to make similar choices. No one had ever come close to understanding him, and I don't think he even wanted her to know about his condition to begin with, despite his budding feelings for her. Her accidental discovery led them to have a shared secret, and even then, he had all these walls up, not wanting her to get too close. A moment of selfishness was all it took for him to let her in. 

I don't think he necessarily regrets having let her in despite everything, but I think the last thing he wants is to see her cry for him. 

3 hours ago, Shinobu said:

I really love their chemistry so I was hoping for a consistency and a certain sense of completion in that freshness.  I admit it is my fault for sticking with it.  If YH didn't run into that stairwell and sat there when she cried then tied her shoe laces, I probably would have dropped it like a hot potato.  I was basically skimming before that.  What can I say.  I'm one of those suckers.

His actions before her confession is flirting.  His actions after knowing her feelings is stringing her along simply for the fact he did not verbalize clearly his answer.  He loves her I know but he should have been clear about.  He's a cipa patient but also is a mature in his late 30s.  Is it a proper or mature thing to do to make excuses for not being able to be clear about his feelings?  When you know someone like you but you still allow that affection to go on through ways of being nice and caring but you have no intention of being with that person, you are stringing that person along.  I don't fault people for being nice but they should also understand what their actions would trigger and the responsibilities that come with it.  Emotions are involved and feelings can be hurt.

If I'm not clear about it, I want to state that my main beef is this mature man in this 30s was unable to be verbally clear, decisive and honest about his feelings.  It makes him fall into the wishy washy main leads.  I like YH and I was hoping he wouldn't fall into that category nor walk down the beaten path.  I was yearning for a sense of completion in freshness.  But it is what it is.  I surmise he would make a clear statement by the end of the drama after episodes in murky waters.

Yea, I get where you are coming from.  It would be nice if things were clear cut, but that might make drama shorter too or literally take the "drama" out.  It's just like you said how can she not fall for him when he's handsome and romeo-like.  The reverse can be true. In the beginning, he said she would wear herself out trying so hard.    He was literal and try to put up walls.  It's easier said than done to be so cold to someone that is literally chasing you at times especially when you're in  a weaken state and things just keep getting worse.  Even if he was to put it like that, I'm not sure it would stop her either to tell you the truth.  She'll probably see it like us that he's trying to protect her like she's been doing.  I think frostfire describe it very well.   Lets just hope writer give us a good lesson learn and satisfying conclusion.

On 9/2/2019 at 4:54 PM, phoenix24 said:

20 hours ago, frostfire said:

I actually feel like his only real verbal response to her speaks volumes (to us, anyway). She confessed, he remained silent. When she pressed him for a response, he thanked her for her feelings for him. It shows how conflicted he is. On the one hand, telling her the truth about how he feels about her would be cruel, given the odds stacked against them. On the other, flat out responding that he doesn't reciprocate those feelings would be lying (and also too much of the noble idiocy we'd much rather avoid). Instead, he chose to go with an answer that's not really an answer, but is also an answer that leans towards the latter - that he does not reciprocate her feelings. 

I can see where you are both coming from. From a viewer's perspective, everything he has done is what a senior would do for a junior; after all she is in his care, as his staff. And at a time when he needed someone to protect his cover (i.e. the presentation he had to give), she was there. Anyone would have felt gratitude, and that is what he expressed. It's true that he didn't "string" her along like ask her on a date or anything but I think that's not in his character and it won't have been in tune with this story line; this just isn't that kind of rom-com or melo. The sandwich at the park probably was the closest thing to a 'date' that they ever had. Having said that, he did bring her for a coffee with an ex-inmate and allowed her to 'fatten' him up with grocery shopping (which I am reminded in "W" is something sweet a gal would like to do with someone special). Then again, it's arguable that it's more for sustenance and not in the name of love. At this juncture, I think CYH's priority is to sort his own health out so that he can continue being a doctor. If he can't continue being one, I think his purpose to live would be pulled out from under his feet. Getting better is also something that would work in KSY's favour. So, it's killing two birds with one stone. AND when that is sorted out, perhaps he will have the luxury to think about letting KSY in entirely.

83 hours and counting till the story continues...

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

At this juncture, I think CYH's priority is to sort his own health out so that he can continue being a doctor. If he can't continue being one, I think his purpose to live would be pulled out from under his feet. Getting better is also something that would work in KSY's favour. So, it's killing two birds with one stone. AND when that is sorted out, perhaps he will have the luxury to think about letting KSY in entirely.

83 hours and counting till the story continues...

Exactly, he risk dying sooner just to stay being a doctor so it's definitely an important part of his life.  I never thought the future with her is totally out of the question.  He just need time to set some stuff straight or figure things out.

5 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Exactly, he risk dying sooner just to stay being a doctor so it's definitely an important part of his life.

7 hours ago, SC2019 said:

At this juncture, I think CYH's priority is to sort his own health out so that he can continue being a doctor. If he can't continue being one, I think his purpose to live would be pulled out from under his feet.

This is a great point that I have overlooked in my daydreams of YH and SY.

When YH and SY were having their subway date, and YH asked her what other job could he possibly do, she said she couldn't imagine him as anything other than a doctor.

In Episode 14, SY repeated the same thing (correct me if I'm wrong because I'm basing it off my memory from watching intermittent sections from the live broadcast).

If SY keeps repeating that the only job which seems suitable for YH is being a doctor, I would think it would drive him towards doing something to keep working as a doctor.

Of course, just because SY says he suits the image of a doc doesn't mean he has to follow what she says. But it also matches what he feels deep down within him - that he wants to remain as a doctor and it is important to him.

So in terms of his priorities right now (I'm excluding his patients from the list):

1. Health

2. Career

3. Si Yeong

At the same time, I agree with @Shinobu about being strung along.

The moment you give someone a little hope that something might happen between the two of you, it's stringing them along.

However, SY did tell YH that she will handle her feelings on her own and not to reject her help just because she likes him. I would say that could be the reason why YH just let her barge into his life.

But later on after their hugs and some skinship, heart-racing and eye-smooching, he probably realised that since he was falling for her, he had started to encourage her along. She was getting more involved in his life because he had opened up to her when his heart opened. So he started drawing the thin lines again.

If Episode 15 is about him leaving, what would episode 16 be about?

Unless they're keeping that part to the end of Ep 15 as a climax. -.-

Part of the filming or an outing?

I wish we can have second season of this drama because I feel like there are lots more to be told

I feel like they will rush these last two episodes 

You know how they can eloborate more on the whole Siyoung family of doctors dynamic, why her uncle looks like he doesn't like chairman kang and all that drama or their family bonding whatsoever 

Even if they lack contents they can always put several rare disease cases in s2, even that it's already interesting

Also looking forward to chairman kang and future son in law Dr cha interactions lol, hope both of them can be alive by the end

Also their romance, we need Dr cha to verbally and clearly confess to SY, or else I won't be satisfied 

Archived