Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Doctor Yo-Han/Doctor John, 의사 요한

Posted (edited)

I have to ask this question  who send the cancer  patient to Cyh 

Is that the prosecutor??

Or the ex minster????

I can't even trust my own thought now, I said the prosecutor will send her but after she there It keep bother me the ex minster too 

:confounded: dont tell my I will have to make the prosecutor friend fighting against the ex minster by the end 

I dont know who the evil and who the good now ?? If the ex minster was planned something that mean the prosecutor wasn't totally wrong 

P.s. chief min  dont look like she that bad in ep 9 she told Cyh to not get involved in her husband life decision to protect him , she doesn't seem like want to harm him it use him in that way( hope so she sy mother after all and I had enough with  people trying to destroy this ship) 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

So in the red corner, we have our golden couple, Yo Han and Si Young going against in the blue corner, team medium boss consists of obsessive prosecutor and creepy nurse, plus team ultimate mastermind aka the evildoer, Dr. Stalkalot and his minion, 2 faced lawyer.  I almost laughed out loud when Dr. Stalkalot started this almost evil laugh. 

Things are converging maybe to a climax.  We have our heroine's confession pending on our Romeo's ultimate confession but at the same time his illness is on active mode.  Meanwhile team medium boss believes "it's time" for revenge and the mastermind Dr. Stalkalot says stuff like, "he's ready" before letting out an almost evil laugh.  Our golden couple is being attacked on all fronts.  One can only hope love conquers them all and I get to see my ultimate confession, then hopefully some sweet time together, being lovers, being husband and wife.  That's all I care about.  I think I've been saying that like 100x already and I'll continue to whine until the cows come home.

It is really time that Yo Han should rely on his woman and she's more than capable to support him.  The hero is down so naturally, his woman should take over the wheel and drives the course.  "Buckle your seat belt, I'm driving", Si Young said.  I expect some major @$$ kicking.  

*edit*

2 moments of teleportation:

1.  Yo Han and Si Young flew into the elevator safely before the reporter found them.

2.  Yo Han suddenly came out of nowhere and appeared right in front of Si Young's house just seconds after the lawyer took off.  I was trying to find out where he was hiding in the shadows but failed. 

Jokes aside, there was so much yearning and long, so much so that I would have titled the first part, longing and yearning.  Yo Han didn't respond but at the same time kept looking at Si Young with those yearning lovers eyes when she's looking and not looking.  He tried to keep himself from running to her.  Then after he found he was sick, he completely distanced himself from her.  This is giving my heart a lot of pain.  I was squirming in pain.  I hope next ep will give me something real good to keep me survive until next round.  Can Dr. Cha see me squirming and crawling in pain on the ground?  You're killing me here.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Shinobu said:

So in the red corner, we have our golden couple, Yo Han and Si Young going against in the blue corner, team medium boss consists of obsessive prosecutor and creepy nurse, plus team ultimate mastermind aka the evildoer, Dr. Stalkalot and his minion, 2 faced lawyer. 

The 2-faced lawyer.... It really is the lawyer huh... :'( 

I was kinda scrutinising his face to figure out if it's really him.

Coz I had skipped a previous scene between him and the ex-health minister.

Hopefully whatever suspicious dealings that Prosecutor Son discovers about Jinmu Rijund is connected to the ex-health minister. So in that way, he is "saving" YH and SY from falling into what would prerhaps be a similar trap of committing any act that may be considered as medical malpractice under their current legal system (most likely euthanasia since pain and death are the main theme of the drama).

On another note, I was re-watching the first few episodes to figure out when YH and SY started caring for each other.

It seems to me that SY has always been interested in YH from the start because he is a evidently a competent doctor. Then when she found out he (illegally) euthanised a patient and it landed him in jail, she became focussed on why he euthanised the patient. If they hadn't met again she wouldn't have thought too much about it. But they did meet again (feels like fate when such things happen to us in real life, right?) and every rumour or judgement made about YH and the protest on the day of his release + the nurse's words got her thinking about his actions. So she kept bugging him about the issue.

YH, however, didn't express much interest in her other than the "who's this pretty, rookie doctor working in the prison" kinda look. After all, YH's mind is preset to reject all romantic notions because he doesn't wanna get anyone involved with his life and his CIPA. Even when they met again in Hanse, he asked her if it's ok for her to be seen with him (since she's a returnee and he's pretty much a controversial, ex-convict doctor lolol). He just treated her like how he treated the others, no special treatment. But frustrated that SY is bugging him about his euthanasia case since the pending work they have to do (the fighter patient) is more urgent than discussing about the past.

The peak of SY's admiration for YH as a fellow doctor, a junior and colleague is when he saves the fighter's life.

Then she manages to gather some courage and visit her dad. She breaks down. Runs off to her corner on the staircase and sobs her heart out.

YHis leaving work just as he sees her running past with a tearful face.

And THAT is the point where he takes an interest in SY. He has seen SY from the time she worked in the prison (even if it was a super short stint) but she never cried. She has always been hardworking and earnest. YH sits on the steps above her to "accompany" her through her grief (heart ache -> "pain"). He can't cure her pain without knowing what it is yet he can't leave her alone anymore. She's got mysterious deep scars ...

Then when he sees her during the bbq/drinking sesh with her warden uncle, he looks at her in a new way. It is not until she confides about "her patient" to him after the dinner that he opens up about himself when he decided to euthanise his patient.

SY and YH manage to somehow connect with each other that night. That is the start of something between them. The moment they shared something personal.

After that, YH subconsciously starts to look after SY (not just because her warden uncle asked him to).
And SY falls for YH's kindness and how he gives her the strength to carry on just by motivating her.

Throw in some moments of close contact and eyeballing and we have them both seeing each other as man and woman.

Okay I'm stopping for now lol.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5

Are you ready !!

0001033903_001_20190817154325407.jpg?typ

I know that we more than ready for more than that

look like had A date after the conference , sy look cute how she trying to protect him , and he look clam and happy 

Source  

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

OMOOOOO

Our first date (?), can we expect some love scenes tonight?

Please.. I need something to count on for the waiting next week :bawling:

And for last night episode, he finaaly call her "Siyoung-ahhhh"

They've come a long away 

DuDuDuDu ~~~~~~

• Like 11

Can someone explain going on with the health minister and lawyer friend that makes him 2 face to YH? I’m a bit lost on that.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tjhin Tanti said:

OMOOOOO

Our first date (?), can we expect some love scenes tonight?

Please.. I need something to count on for the waiting next week :bawling:

And for last night episode, he finaaly call her "Siyoung-ahhhh"

They've come a long away 

DuDuDuDu ~~~~~~

I love his tone of voice when he said Siyoung ah... It's so soft and sexy. It's totally different tone from the tone when he explained about the medical things.

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

Can someone explain going on with the health minister and lawyer friend that makes him 2 face to YH? I’m a bit lost on that.

No explanation at all. I just saw both of them talking twice but there's no explanation about their relationship

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 8

Spoiler

5d57cda17c33c964284486.gif?download

5d57cdbecc770552599541.gif?download

5d57cde96ee2c942375689.gif?download

5d57ce1976229293905823.gif?download

5d57ce660e384782947521.gif?download

5d57ce9159fbf886445873.gif?download

Ok I know , a date ,a  kiss , a hug  :mrgreen: ( sorry my mind run wild ) I didn’t though of cat feeling :phew:

5d57ceccde196148922360.gif?download

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2.5 hours to go, everyone!!

I don't know if I will be able to catch it on-air ;(

I really wanna know what is the one step YH will take closer to SY.

The pics of them in the park ... i wonder what they will be talking about? SY insisting on accompanying him home? 

Then what about when he goes to his doctor? Isn't he also wearing the same clothes? The presentation seemed to be during daytime (I didn't see the timing if there was one coz I haven't watched the episode again yet).

I wanna knowwww ><

I was hoping he'd at least confess to her by tonight's episode. Not by saying "I like you" but more towards "I need you by my side"/"Will you stay by my side?"

• Like 6
  • Love 2

*clear throat* I need to rant a little bit

What was Yo Han thinking when he went to that presentation in that condition? He worked so hard to keep his illness a secret and then decide to go to a presentation in front of 100 people when he is not feeling well and doesn´t know what exactly is going on. He should have canceled it. Yes it would have caused an uproar at first but eventuelly things would have settled down. How was he going to explain things when he collapsed in front of all those people? For someone who is so cautious.. this behiavour was so out of character. 

d8p19a4-8b9b6558-6432-4897-95e6-f34272fd

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Spoiler

5d57e7a7a995d727232117.gif?download

5d57e7dc42650148292232.gif?download

Spoiler

5d57e88b7fb4d541798330.gif?download

5d57e81edcdb4096202921.gif?download

5d57e8ef316aa475519501.gif?download

Appreciation of his hotness :mrgreen:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

*clear throat* I need to rant a little bit

What was Yo Han thinking when he went to that presentation in that condition? He worked so hard to keep his illness a secret and then decide to go to a presentation in front of 100 people when he is not feeling well and doesn´t know what exactly is going on. He should have canceled it. Yes it would have caused an uproar at first but eventuelly things would have settled down. How was he going to explain things when he collapsed in front of all those people? For someone who is so cautious.. this behiavour was so out of character.

Possibly because his tests from the hospital came back normal and that was enough to convince himself that he was okay for the time being and that was a fluke.  From my pov, generally people are in denial of their illnesses regardless of how aware they think they are. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 2

41 minutes ago, Shinobu said:

Possibly because his tests from the hospital came back normal and that was enough to convince himself that he was okay for the time being and that was a fluke.  From my pov, generally people are in denial of their illnesses regardless of how aware they think they are. 

Maybe...but it was still very reckless. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Maybe...but it was still very reckless. 

He's a competent doctor who knows about his illness and others and what has to be done but at the same time is also another human living in fear of his illness.  So the defense mechanism is to believe things are still okay hence grab anything positive and run, so that he can live another day.  And I think that's why he needs Si Young because though he thinks he can handle, he can't.  He's just another human.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Oh no, the last part where yuri got error and just nice, YH was inside..... another blaming incident on him again. I don’t wish to see him back in prison. :( 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

They are soooo  cute omg!!! 

Finally he let her to help himself and promised not to keep a secret from her :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I like this two so much 

He stopped his denying and accepted the true that he need her and most important that he cant stop his feeling for her

She prove that she can handle it , and it wasn't just words I hope he keep his promise and tell her the truth about the test results  

By the way of test  results  what I could understand  he have a situation but the worst news that the treatment Is more danger in his case than the sickness  itself ( I know they going to play this road since his CIPA make it difficult to have any treatment that includes pain management or effects) :heartbreak:

okay that night date was so cute and lovely, sure subway sandwiches has to be the three partner in that date :joy: but I like

he confessing his feeling without  even saying the word I like you or love you 

He said he going to tell her everything, no hidden secrets  

He tell her he will ask her help from now on 

He tell her that he will try harder too to make sure she dont get worried too ( as answer to her words in ep 8 when she said she will try hard to change for him) 

He tell her she can touch  or check his body anytime ( when she stopped for second  before check his temperature ) it was like saying she the only one is allowed to do that 

He tell her he could hear her thought voice over there and he trusted  her 

Okay I can go on for ever  here why good time dont last so much 

That patient didn't die is that the good  time the nurse  talk about to force CYH  to do it himself??? Are you even human do you feel anything she innocent person here just like your child and she a mother too and her death and suffering only good chance to you , I know the nurse  has lost it 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Come on Dr. Cha, you make lots of money, why did you get sandwiches from the local subway joint for your first date? :p

• LOL 9