[Drama 2019] Doctor Yo-Han/Doctor John, 의사 요한

larus

42 minutes ago, fruitkatsu said:

Did he tell her that?? Really?? -nosebleed- :wub:

NOT IN OUR WILDLY THINKING 

IT JUST HE SAID HE CANT DO THAT HIMSELF SINCE HE CANT SENSE  TEMPERATURE :joy: 

I NEED THE SUB TO BE SURE ABOUT IT , BUT WHO CARE ABOUT THE SUB I LIKE WHAT I UNDERSTAND FROM WHAT HE REALLY MEAN :blush: WHAT HIS EYES TELLING IS MORE IMPORTANT  RIGHT ?

42 minutes ago, fruitkatsu said:

I agree with @nona88 that it was the nurse who probably did it. But such great timing tho. Shutting it off just before YH enters the room to check on the patient.

it not him for sure 

there A  camera around every place  in the hospital as we saw in ep 7 so some has to be did it before CYH all they have to do to check the camera and see if the nurse or the mother of the actor or someone also go before CYH the most worse situation is that the actor did that herself so it will be deathly to prove it or the other is the prosecutor will hide what in the camera ??

let see how much moral he has into him now??? is his chance to get CYH is more important or the true that he innocent is more important ???  and if the nurse is who did that he will stop her or hide the true ????????? this his chance to show the really him and how his justice is wreaked or not 

it look the prosecutor really sick so i have to apologize to him for thinking he was acting as sick in the meeting 

wait a second  there more worse situation  and it  that the ex minster  was behind it as part of his plan

but  no worry my friends we saw that CYH having a coffee shop date with SY from the fan video so we can be sure that his innocent will be out fast this time :relieved:

1 hour ago, moomooz said:

Thats where I earn my money actually by advertising!

can someone translate the preview later on? Did Yuri pass away and suspect YH shut off the ventilator? The nurse and prosecutor should stop what they are doing. Just gonna send all the people who have terminal illness and more sucide cases. YH can’t do much to terminal illness. His competent but not god to cure everyone illness. He understands that. He just try his best in helping. I also suspect that the guy who got euthanasia is not done by YH but his mom.  

yeh enough is enough i don't know when they will understand that 

if the nurse was behind this than the prospector maybe has the chance to understand the limit they crossed and that it enough it never good thing to play this trick since they are just human and they can be lost in their hate and revenge and lost their right and goal and harm other 

i don't know about CYH not doing it 3 years ago he said will thinking by himself  how much he feel the heavy of life when he inject the amount that killed him . so he did it as i think 

but we saw he was affected by someone who trying to free the patient from pain if that his mother or someone also

Spoiler

in the Japanese novel there was a twist like this 

the mother never care for the patient and his aunt was taking care of him 

the aunt asked the doctor to free him from pain 

but the mother sue the doctor 

but i double they going this road they change a lot of the stet up of the backstory of the past accident and change a lot about the main lead YH 

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, philosophie said:

I’m a bit confused by SYs hair...it looks short from the first and near shoulders then behind there’s long hair? Is this a new hairstyle that has been trending or something?

I'm confused too. I was happy thinking they had finally taken the extensions out but no,  there was a hunk of long hair in the back. I do not understand it at all. 

11 minutes ago, qynn said:

I'm confused too. I was happy thinking they had finally taken the extensions out but no,  there was a hunk of long hair in the back. I do not understand it at all. 

Maybe they are keeping the extensions till the time jump because they already shot future scenes with her short hair and so for these ones they put extensions..that just werent honestly styled very well. When she first arrived I loved her straightened hair and thought nice cut! But now this episode I’m confused seeing behind on her back long hair. At least they should have put some strands past her shoulder so doesn’t look uneven/unbalanced.

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

So what’s going on with the Zunmin person that the prosecutor invesitigating? And what was the link of the paining it’s that book? Also is the lawyer a bad or good guy with his push for this painkiller (is he sick too with his hand?)?

59 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@philosophie

everyone that interested in doctor John is  sick  :joy: , even the lawyer friend is sick :mrgreen: , I think he need him to help kill himself ,Doctor John need  to start 

yeh i mean this going to be more big then i though about 

it like a huge spider web and CYH only the food in the middle how dare they ???

what going on they all  with bad sickness are they trying to make a new drug that will kill people merciful ???

what really going on ?? it not just one or two it a big company that planing something big , they changing the law and making drug research not only for some power people want that it has to be big profit plan to them too 

they drug company, they even make helping season for dying people, they publish books about death and life and they give found for hospital and so much i don't believe i am saying that but the prosecutor was right " they were really keeping themselves busy" and that never a good sign 

yeh the ex minster , lawyer and prosecutor they all have some danger sickness and the first two in some crazy mission to find away to end pain no matter what and the last one in a crazy other mission to stop taken life no matter what 

do you know i don't even know what team i am going to hate more or less next EP'S  maybe i should be ready to even cheer for the prosecutor team against the new crazy one 

yeh who the craziest one on evil club ?

giphy.gif

@Ameera Ali let leave doctor CYH alone he need to make some romance for us

we should go there by our self and just 

giphy.gif 

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

:mrgreen: her copy him is awesome

yeh  the best i am enjoying it from when she follow him in the street it so cute , lovely, innocent and awesome way to show how much she enjoy being around him  every acting  as person he do making smile on her face 

and he so cute too when he in his privet life like a little kid 

do you see how he copied her face and words from  ep 1  in this ep while walking   it was cute he really copied her way of talk and face i hoped they show the scene with more focus into his face while he doing that 

i am in love with this two 

thanks so much for the cute gif's i am enjoying them :heart:

I haven't yet watched the episode but I've already watched those uploaded clips on youtube 100x especially their sweet moments. 

Si Young is good.  So Yo Han spent some time to prepare for his presentation.  She just came right in and took over like that.  He was all starry eyed, now that's my woman.  There's a reason why he trusts her.  She understands him just as he understands her.  She knows exactly when he needs help and comes right in wearing her shining armor rescuing him.  Furthermore, she's more than capable to help him.  Next ep probably will be about her clearing his name.  So just sit tight Yo Han, your woman will come in her shining armor on a horse and sweep you off your feet for sure.

I really love their sweet moments this time.  They're what dreams are made of.  I joked about it but Si Young is really taking over the wheel and drive her Romeo, literally.  That's our heroine.    

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

all she can do is save him form a coffee , drink & some children , right :joy:

the outside world with so many people is too dangerous!! they should just, head back home.. doesn’t matter whose! :grimace:

For once a dynamic between the leads where no one’s doing any noble idiocy by keeping secrets from each other for the sake of ‘protecting each other’ no instead they re the ones they trust the most and support each other through the difficulties. Love it!! I ship them so bad

The rating is going steady at 9%-10%.

So many improvement for our leads in last night's episode. Now im waiting for YH to fully surrender to his feeling and made decision regarding his life that include SY now.

His attending doctor said that he need to make decision between taking treatment but not be able to continue his job as a doctor or keep doing the job, not taking the treatment, and by that risking his life. :tears:

The doctor said "Is being a doctor your only world?"

In my thought "Yes he used to be, but not now when he has his 2nd year resident pretty bodyguard" 

Ha Ha.... >0<

I think this is not a nurse, this is an intern with dark hair. The one that was in the piggy hat.

I am pleased to read all the commentators, thanks for your loving comments! Wonderful drama, wonderful couple.

Sorry for google translation 4-)

Every episodes are so exciting that it unveil one by one in a good pace of everyone’s agenda and problem. Really cannot wait for next episode!!!

I already have so many questions on my head...

1.What is CYH’s lawyer friend, his master, sponsor company and death talk organization hidden agenda; and how all are interlinked?  Do they know that CYH is CIPA?

The lawyer and prosecutor both seems have illness now. 

I’m quite sad that the lawyer friend has own agenda though. I hope no more additional antagonist and please dont turn any of nice and genuine resident doctor a betrayer....

2.What is the real reason prosecutor keep pestering CYH, seems there’s personal reason? He does not seem just simply brainwashed by the annoying nurse.

Prosecutor and nurse are total busybody who seems have nothing to do for their own work! 

3. Did CYH actually not perform euthanasia 3 years ago? Did prosecutor or nurse stop the vibrator and purposely put the blame on CYH? 

4. Would CYH have hope to live, it was mention about 30-30-30?

ahhhhhhhh really cannot wait for next week!!!

As always, Ji Sung acting is superb and the rest of cast have been portraying well their character. 

I like the simple chemistry between CYH-KSY, I like all the doctor residents friend chemistry, i LIKE this drama

alottt

if anyone knows the answer, or any thoughts, please shareeee 

8 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

the outside world with so many people is too dangerous!! they should just, head back home.. doesn’t matter whose! :grimace:

I choose his home :mrgreen:

5d59387b820b2643085223.gif?download

he have the habit of taking  his clothes first thing , when he enter home   :joy: Two  extra hand always welcome isn’t  :yum:

* for extra safety, from the bugs :D

The biggest mystery of this drama may be Si Young's haircut.

I joked about how Yo Han got a text from Si Young and he had to run get food for his babe.  And it really happened.  I think her food preference is due to her consideration for him not being able to eat hot food maybe?

Can I see my lovebirds a whole lot longer?  Can they be in another drama together again?  I want to watch a romantic drama with Ji Sung and Lee Se Young so bad.

Lol first time I ever changed my expectation for a drama ending. When I watch a melo where the lead has terminal cancer I know the person will die. When a lead gets cancer in the drama then I hope for the best.

But when the writer gives a freaking heritary terminal illness diagnosis with a basically richard simmons prognosis I don't even hope for a happily ever after. I just hope he lives to the last episode. Not even counting on the fact that medical dramas are notorious for minimal skinship or romance.

Just live JH. Shesh. I am more stressed over his condition to worry about his romance.

Archived