[Drama 2019] Doctor Yo-Han/Doctor John, 의사 요한

larus

1 minute ago, nona88 said:

They did make us suffer till tomorrow  :joy: but no worry the previews give some relief 

Hide contents

Are we going to have a confess  tomorrow 

I just love everything about today eps

Hahaha! I saw the preview too!!! :joy: Kinda relief too. 

Spoiler

Confession?? :w00t: I just saw YH eye's look at her so soft.. please tell me there will be something "diabetic" happen~~~ :wub: I can't wait for sub come out!!!! :w00t:

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

It was a really great ep 

Really love it how this two show  how much they care about each other 

SY almost  go crazy after finding about him, CYH didn't  feel bothered  by her over acting, questions, acting and over worry  actually  he like it at first  and calmly  tried  to let her be at easy  and show her about his  daily life routine  to explain to her how he survived since she asked him "how did you survived " and he tried to let her worry  go away 

He only start to bother  and a little  angry  when she named  him a patient and that why she should worry and care  than he end the conversation with clear  answer" that he isn't her patient " 

But he wasn't even bother before this word with all her over acting he get angry  that the reason  she was so worry that she see him as patient now :joy: he so cute  he aware  of his feeling ( you must watch his face in the first part of her in his house ) 

Do I have to say that Sy over protection is so cute :wub:  I like it when she act as a wife and her husband  not answering  her phone  all the day and she even  yell  at him in the street  

CYH will suffer from  it for a while but I know they will get over it  fast to come to some agreement; she just need time it was a huge  shock  and she really care about  him and for sure like him 

And CYH  can't  complain  so much about her acting he understand it not easy thing to progress and moreover  he also go off the logic  when it come to her , he was worry  from the moment  he know she was in risk cause the blood  that touch her face and he was super worry and nervous while  trying to hide it and help her , his heart almost  stop when she fall and he couldn't  hear her voice and run like crazy to the CCTV  room and just waited  to make  sure she breathing  and run to her , 

I like how they  both trying  to protect each other ,  she didn't wanted him to go in the center since there  danger of the virus and  he didn't care about the protocol  or himself  and just go in as he cant stay away from her any more when she was hurt  

Next episode  Sy said something like she worry  so much about him and it drive  her crazy I think we maybe get some confess  from her

I wanted  it to be like  this " it not pity, not as patient I am worry cause ...." 

No need to worry about CYH side the man in love and so aware  of it, he maybe not try to make move on her first  but I doubt  he can refuse  her feeling as much as he show in this eps he melting by her so much to hold himself if she has the same feeling 

Worry about other problems like his sickness and fear and other come later  I am now want the positive thinking only 

Spoiler about ep 7

that what I understand  without sub, watching  so many korean  drama I already  can understand  most of normal conversation but not 100% correct 

EDIT  about the nurse 

Spoiler

We was right she the mother or family of  girl  kid  that died on the hand of CYH patient  she forced him to sign  the agreement to try the new clinic  medical  

And said to him something like this " you dont desrive  to die  easy  like this , you must live and suffer " or something close to this 

So yeah she now hating CYH cause he made him die  easy  and just change her hate to other person since the person she hate  was going 

It just like many here has already  thoughs  about  

Keywords.

"Dr. Kang?  Which Dr. Kang..."

Clearly, it makes a difference which Dr. Kang Dr. Lee was talking about.  *ahem*

I'm so proud of Dr. Cha for showing some feelings and ran for his woman like he was competing for the Olympics.  I sure hope I'll get to hear a confession next episode.  Please don't let me squirm in pain anymore, pain central.

“Doctor John” Reigns Over Its Time Slot With No. 1 Ratings; “Melo Is My Nature” Premieres To Modest Start

Aug 10, 2019
by E. Cha
b2fd7947d47c4b2eaa9eac2fd56f5921.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “Doctor John” is dominating its time slot!

“Doctor John” is a suspenseful medical drama starring Ji Sung and Lee Se Young as two brilliant doctors specializing in pain management. Ji Sung plays the role of Cha Yo Han, a genius anesthesiologist who is famous for his ability to assess patients in just 10 seconds, while Lee Se Young stars as Kang Si Young, a highly intelligent anesthesiology resident with a painful past.

According to Nielsen Korea, the August 9 episode of the drama scored average viewership ratings of 7.9 percent and 10.3 percent nationwide. Not only did the ratings mark a substantial increase from its previous episode the night before, but they also marked the highest ratings in its time slot by far.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1344481wpp/ji-sungs-new-drama-doctor-john-reigns-over-its-time-slot-with-no-1-ratings

His doctor told CYH it's like CYH's patients were slowly taking parts of his body and when CYH asked if his current condition was that bad, the doctor said no result yet, the doctor also told CYH to find someone that would stay beside him. That foreshadowing :anguished:

The way he look at her :heart:

If there eyes that can love and eat someone it his eyes 

I really want them to have a happy ending but after watching  with sub yeh it seem CYH have another bad and danger health problem  coming on 

New still's 

96880_188134_2321.jpg

96880_188133_2255.jpg

Source

P.s. from his talk with his doctor  it seem that Cyh health not that good  but we found out that Cyh really dont want someone to suffer being beside him :heartbreak:

Ahh...2 secrets.  SY and YH. Dr Lee and MR.  :lol:

I think there’s something wrong with the translation.  YH says in a voice over that there are 3 kinds of people in this world.  Those who are sick, those who will get sick and people like him (ticking time bombs).  Sounds a bit weird that translation.  But I guess it sort of makes sense.

He shouldn’t be running :lol:.  That will elevate his temperature and he has no way of cooling down coz he can’t sweat.  Just goes to show that when it comes to her, he’s past caring about himself.  :wub:.  The doctor treating his condition asked him about picking a guardian.  He has no family members. So in essence, the doctor wants him to nominate someone to make decisions for him when he is not able to eg important ones regarding his health I guess.  The most obvious choice would be SY since she’s the only one who knows about his condition (actually she’s not the first, she’s the second.  The boy with CIPA was the first I think?) but he wouldn’t want to put her through additional burden/pain.  :sweatingbullets: 

He takes extreme care to keep “clean” and look after himself.  He has outside clothes and inside clothes.  He monitors himself constantly.  This is a man who cherishes the life he has been given.  He takes great pains to stay alive.  So he is not someone who will be flippant about end of life decisions.  So the Prosecutor is mistaken to accuse him of not understanding the sanctity of life.  He knows what is at stake.

The Prosecutor had a child too?  He’s a parent.  The nurse accuses him in the preview of not “caring”.  So it looks like she forced the signature from the patient and she wanted to extend his suffering (like we thought).  Then there’s that weird scene with the patient and Prosecutor.  She says she can see that he is sick too.  I don’t know if she means sick physically (maybe he is also a ticking time bomb like YH) or he has something mentally which remains unresolved (the memento ring)?  I guess we will find out.

Ohh I'm super excited for today's episode. Gonna watch it raw cuz I can't wait for subs lol

Judging by the new stills nobody seems to be in danger due to the virus thingy. I love how the lead couple cares for each other in their own way although neither have realized their true feelings yet. He's in danger 24/7, yet acts on impulse to protect her while she wants to protect him more... aww these two <3 If this isn't love, what the frack is it :wub:

Ps. I love the ost which plays during their scenes

The nurse’s child was a girl so it looks like the little boy they visited in the first episode was probably the Prosecutor’s though only in a kdrama would a Prosecutor be able to prosecute a case related to his child’s murderer. 

Dr. Cha should not be running. but I always enjoy watching Ji Sung run. Weird, I know, but I noticed how good of runner he is in Defendant lol.

I’m getting the feeling that Dr. Cha will end up being one of the Pain Department’s cases.

Lee Se Young Sheds Tears And Shows Concerns For Ji Sung In “Doctor John”

Aug 10, 2019
by Y. Shin
f30c7636bec14b71a7443c4defea9f62.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “Doctor John” has released new stills of Ji Sung and Lee Se Young!

“Doctor John” is a suspenseful medical drama about two brilliant doctors who specialize in pain management. Ji Sung plays the role of Cha Yo Han, a genius anesthesiologist who is famous for his ability to assess patients in just 10 seconds, while Lee Se Young stars as Kang Si Young, a highly intelligent anesthesiology resident with a painful past.

In the released stills, Kang Si Young has a worried expression on her face as she analyzes Cha Yo Han’s physical condition. She takes his body temperature, checks his blood pressure, and measures his pulse. Just as Cha Yo Han examines his body by himself every day, Kang Si Young checks his vitals and records the numbers herself.

Meanwhile, Cha Yo Han stares at Kang Si Young with gentle eyes, and Kang Si Young lets tears of concern stream down her face. Their contrasting expressions pique viewers’ curiosity as to why they’re reacting like this.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1344539wpp/lee-se-young-sheds-tears-and-shows-concerns-for-ji-sung-in-doctor-john

OMG  SHE CONeFESSED 

Spoiler

she said  that what she really  want to understand is  him who suffer from the disease not the disease itself 

he asked her if i pity ?

and she said "i like you ""

edit 

Spoiler

next week CYH is fallen down he  getting sick :heartbreak:

someone saw him i think that no good is that a reporter i hate as we dont have enough enemy already

but i can't get out of how he was looking at her all this ep

and in the start when he come in and check on her he was so worry to move his eyes from her 

he hardly force himself to focus on the other things there:heart:

i like how he said he cant understand or feel others pain he just study hard to know it , and known it not mean understand it so he say to hear she shouldn't feel down not to understand him it okay  

Archived