[Drama 2019] Doctor Yo-Han/Doctor John, 의사 요한

larus

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah.  When she cried back when, he sat quietly out of her sight to feel her grief.  Now when he's feeling down, she follows behind him quietly to keep her eyes on him.  So this is love, lalalalala...  lalalala...  Damn, can you peeps give me some more, and big sweet moments next time around.  You're killing me here with these mung beans size moments.  I'm squirming in pain.  Patience is a virtue I never had.  :bawling:

When I saw the preview for next time, I couldn't help but laugh (because I thought about Heo Jun and Dae Jang Geum).  Contagious epidemic all of a sudden?  People can't leave pain central?  This reminds me of Yasha.  Honestly, I don't care if the others are stuck in the ward.  I like the idea of Dr. Cha and Dr. Kang stuck together all day and all night, like straw near fire.  And if she gets sick, he'll tend to her.  Gingerly.

I don't really want their romance ends up to be another regret and I have to do another Casablanca spoof Dr. John style.

Dr. Kang:  What about us?

Dr. Cha:  We'll always have our pain central.  We didn't have it before.  We'd lost it until you came back to Seoul Hanse.  We got it back last night.

Dr. Kang:  When I said I would never leave you...

Dr. Cha:  And you never will but I have a job to do too.  Where I'm going, you can't follow.  What I've got to do, you can't be any part of.  Si Young, I'm not good at being noble but it doesn't take much to see the problems of two little people don't amount to a hill of mung beans in this crazy world of pain.  Someday you'll understand that.

Dr. Kang starts crying.

Dr. Cha:  Here's looking at you, kid. 

4 hours ago, anony12345 said:

I don't think it's Bol4 - the singer in that duo has a fairly distinct voice whereas the OST one was much softer. And I feel like they would have advertised it if Bol4 did the soundtrack. I was thinking Gummy originally but I also think they probably would have advertised that so absolutely no clue in conclusion! Maybe Yerin Baek.

Ahh that's a good guess because Yerin Baek has a soft voice! I can't wait until it's released. I'll have on repeat definitely.

@2handsintertwined I just recently rewatched Kill Me Heal Me after watching Doctor John ep 1. These both dramas are quite similar in those philosophical conversations revolving around the aspects of fear/darkness and hope/lightness. 

His other dramas I enjoyed watching: 

Innocent Defendant (suspenseful and dark)

Familiar Wife (light, humorous with hints of sadness) 

I think Ji Sung is drawn to stories that emphasize the preciousness of life.

And I love how some aspects of his life are seen through his characters. CYH does not drink alcohol and Ji Sung himself doesn't drink (after having a kid). I was like YES. Finally there's a character who doesn't drink in a Kdrama!  

I just wish Friday will come sooner. Le sigh. 

2 hours ago, Shinobu said:

Ah.  When she cried back when, he sat quietly out of her sight to feel her grief.  Now when he's feeling down, she follows behind him quietly to keep her eyes on him.  So this is love, lalalalala...  lalalala...  Damn, can you peeps give me some more, and big sweet moments next time around.  You're killing me here with these mung beans size moments.  I'm squirming in pain.  Patience is a virtue I never had.  :bawling:

Yeah we all want more but let be good kids  and enjoy  the progress :heart: , let be honest ot mot the slow one too, they had so much progress and feeling connected grown fast , usually dramas make us suffer for 8-10 before they even start to be nice to each other or have multiple feeling , here they are from 2 made us go crazy about them for good reason :blush:

When I saw the preview for next time, I couldn't help but laugh (because I thought about Heo Jun and Dae Jang Geum).  Contagious epidemic all of a sudden?  People can't leave pain central?  This reminds me of Yasha.  Honestly, I don't care if the others are stuck in the ward.  I like the idea of Dr. Cha and Dr. Kang stuck together all day and all night, like straw near fire.  And if she gets sick, he'll tend to her.  Gingerly

Yasha  it bring memories, despite the tragic  ending it was a great one , one of the kind at that time, really loved it 

I don't really want their romance ends up to be another regret and I have to do another Casablanca spoof Dr. John style.

Dr. Kang:  What about us?

Dr. Cha:  We'll always have our pain central.  We didn't have it before.  We'd lost it until you came back to Seoul Hanse.  We got it back last night.

Dr. Kang:  When I said I would never leave you...

Dr. Cha:  And you never will but I have a job to do too.  Where I'm going, you can't follow.  What I've got to do, you can't be any part of.  Si Young, I'm not good at being noble but it doesn't take much to see the problems of two little people don't amount to a hill of mung beans in this crazy world of pain.  Someday you'll understand that.

Dr. Kang starts crying.

Dr. Cha:  Here's looking at you, kid. 

:joy::joy: you killing me here,  no not that kind of ending I hope , they dont like the kind of ending  it like this not CYH and neither SY  

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I have to repost this

credit to @Ameera Ali

OMG!!!! HELP ME!!! I'm fainting! Can he be my doctor????

The man is hot no matter what scene  even in his shy and cute scene  :smirk: what he can do it out  of his control!!!!

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

Yeah we all want more but let be good kids  and enjoy  the progress :heart: , let be honest ot mot the slow one too, they had so much progress and feeling connected grown fast , usually dramas make us suffer for 8-10 before they even start to be nice to each other or have multiple feeling , here they are from 2 made us go crazy about them for good reason :blush:

Yasha  it bring memories, despite the tragic  ending it was a great one , one of the kind at that time, really loved it 

:joy::joy: you killing me here,  no not that kind of ending I hope , they dont like the kind of ending  it like this not CYH and neither SY  

The man is hot no matter what scene  even in his shy and cute scene  :smirk: what he can do it out  of his control!!!!

I'm no good kid.  I'm a rebel.  The lovebirds have been flirting for the last 6 eps but all teeny subtle little stuff.  These folks are so cruel to me. :bawling:  They're playing me like a fish.

Now I even start to pay attention to the strange hair extension and wonder about the logic.  I've been trying to find the background song toward the end of ep 6 when Dr. Kang was following Dr. Cha.  The song came on in the background whenever there was a romantic moment between the pair.  I checked the ones on youtube and those are different.

55 minutes ago, Shinobu said:

I'm no good kid.  I'm a rebel.  The lovebirds have been flirting for the last 6 eps but all teeny subtle little stuff.  These folks are so cruel to me. :bawling:  They're playing me like a fish.

Now I even start to pay attention to the strange hair extension and wonder about the logic.  I've been trying to find the background song toward the end of ep 6 when Dr. Kang was following Dr. Cha.  The song came on in the background whenever there was a romantic moment between the pair.  I checked the ones on youtube and those are different.

There two song the first the ost 2 " look at "

And there the new one it ost 3 but still not out  yet that why you didn't find it maybe it will be out next Friday  I like the two  romance song

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

It’s good that Dr Lee is eyeing for the other Dr Kang. Having two men liking one girl is so cliché. We need fresh relationship 

Yeh I like it two hate the useless  love fight and two leads  crash on the same girl  

I liked how dr Lee or doctor cute  trying to get long with MR he notice that she dont get along with other easy ever if it her fault  being so cold and unsocial and attacking  people but doctor cute is so nice to not care, I think MR also like him around  even when she not good at showing it .

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Come on Dr Lee ,it’s not a competition  :joy:

** Done with my day of obsession about him  :sweat_smile:

He cute even when trying to write all CYH cool words, I like that he competes and want to win but he never hold grudges or being hateful, he cute and nice even when he jealous 

Just want to drop by and say this is actually the first doctor/hospital drama that I really really enjoy. The cast is superb and the storyline is very engaging, it's hard for me to look away. Also the OST and background music is the best I've heard this year from all the dramas I've seen.

13 hours ago, nona88 said:

he man is hot no matter what scene  even in his shy and cute scene  :smirk: what he can do it out  of his control!!!!

You are so right. I agree 10000%!!!! Aww. His shy cute scene? I got reminded of Kill Me Heal Me. One of his personalities was so cute! I wish I could remember!

Related image

I googled it. It was Ah Yo Na!!!

Edit: I'm watching 300 dramas right now. I can't wait to get started on his Doctor drama! Ji Sung is one of my favorite Korean Actors. Why? He cares about his work. He is kind. He is passionate!

Edit 2: @ponderings  I will reply you soon! I just now saw your post! forgive me!

Me looking at @ponderings

Image result for ji sung kill me shin se gi gif

Ji Sung as Shin Se Gi Personality(Kill Me Heal Me)

I confess.  After 6 hrs of Doctor Yo Han, I'm still not attracted to Ji Sung.  I do think he's a sweet man in real life.  He reminds me of my little brother who is a year younger, also is a sweet person, good husband and father of 2.  Lee Se Young, I feel she has a strong personality.  I don't know if I will ever watch their other dramas separately but they work really well together in here.  They make a perfect team.

6 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

You are so right. I agree 10000%!!!! Aww. His shy cute scene? I got reminded of Kill Me Heal Me. One of his personalities was so cute! I wish I could remember!

@ponderings , @2handsintertwined 

5d489721b19e4185988648.gif?download

Oppa is cute always :joy::mrgreen: 

5d489974477f1860975268.gif?download

@Lawyerh Kang-Daniel affect :lol:

On 8/4/2019 at 9:52 PM, nona88 said:

You can understand it by looking at the translation of the chart in the first page  on this forum  ( it will help you a lot) 

She has aunt  the doctor from her mother side and she has uncle the director from her father side basically  she own the hospital power from both sides, her life was going to be a rose of successful with her talent and connecting  if that accident  didn't happen 

But sure there power fight between her father and mother family after all it never a fairy  tale family when it come to power and money 

Ah completely neglected the first page. That makes much more sense.

On 8/5/2019 at 12:45 AM, ponderings said:

Ahh that's a good guess because Yerin Baek has a soft voice! I can't wait until it's released. I'll have on repeat definitely.

Thought they had uploaded it for a second but someone just put the scene up.

Looking forward to the release - actually really curious to know who the singer is because she sounds vaguely familiar

.....episode 5 has me rattling my cage and, although I've tried several times, I can't watch.  Too upsetting and too close to personal feelings.  The cast, especially Lee Se Young, is really making it real, and it hurts.  

I'm taking a break until I know more about what happens next.  If I'm spoiled, it's easier to watch without getting stressed.  This is an amazing drama but I need to wait.

6 hours ago, thistle said:

.....episode 5 has me rattling my cage and, although I've tried several times, I can't watch.  Too upsetting and too close to personal feelings.  The cast, especially Lee Se Young, is really making it real, and it hurts.  

I'm taking a break until I know more about what happens next.  If I'm spoiled, it's easier to watch without getting stressed.  This is an amazing drama but I need to wait.

Dear I know how hard it was for me to watch the first part of ep 5  so it's most hard for you to watch 

I wish you could back soon  after all I think  the father issue will be on hold for a while 

Ep 7 & 8 will be about dealing with Sy and CYH after founding the true about his CIPA and dealing with the virus that put  Sy and other in danger , so it safe zoon I think 

Ep 5 the first part of it was hard to me too seeing how it all happen and why SY  had to let go and how other family didn't understand that, but the rest of it and ep 6 was so good  to missed dealing with the pain of CIPA and other patients, seeing Sy  standing on again firmly not just helping but she was the one who found the really diseases for both patients was amazing 

When you ready come back , ask whenever about spoiler if you need it 

Archived