larus

SBS Drama

Doctor John

doctor-john-ji-sung.jpg

의사 요한 / 닥터룸 / 통증의사 차요한

Genre: medical

Network: SBS

Episodes: 32

Director: Jo Soo-Won (Still 17, I Can Hear Your Voice, Pinocchio, Cheongdamdong Alice)

Writer: Kim Ji Woon ( Cheongdamdong Alice , Hyde Jekyll, Me )

Release Date: July 19th - September 7th, 2019

Runtime: Friday-Saturday, 10 PM (following drama Nokdu Flower/Mung Bean Flower)

Production Company: KPJ

OST:part 1 Safira k (사피라 k) - Way Back

part 2 SALTNPAPER/솔튼페이퍼- Look At

part 3 민서(MInseo) - Star

part 4 Samuel Seo -Pain or Death

part 5 Baek A yeon- Just Go

part 6 Jin Shil - Way Back

Official site: https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/doctorjohn

Plot:

"Doctor Room" is a medical drama revolving around doctors of Pain Management. In a refreshing take on the genre, “Doctor Room” will portray the doctors’ search for the cause of their patients’ mysterious pain as a thrilling chase, almost like a detective hunting down the perpetrator behind an unsolved crime. The drama will also tackle the debate surrounding the controversial practice of euthanasia.

Cast:

Ji Sung as Cha Yo-han

Lee Se young as Kang Si Young

Oh Seung Hyun as Min Joo Kyung

Lee Kyu-hyung as Son Seok-ki

Shin Dong Mi as Chae Eun-jung

Kim Hye Eun as Min Tae Kyung

Jung Min-Ah as Kang Mi Rae

Jeon No-Min as Kang I Soo

Hwang Hee as Lee Yoo Joon

Oh Hyun Joong as Kim Won Hee

Uhm Hyo Sup as Kang Yi Moon

Jung In Ki as Oh Jung Nam
 Kwon Hwa Woon as Heo Joon
Jung Min Ah as Kang Mi Rae
Oh Hyun Joong as Kim Won Hee
Son San as Hong Yun Jin 

Lee Yoo Mi as Na Kyung Ah

Kim Young Hoon as Han Myung Oh

Character descriptions:

Kang Si Young is  a legendary anesthesiologist who was always at the top of her class throughout medical school. The talented doctor inherited her skills from her cool-headed, rational mother, while she inherited her empathy, listening skills, and warm bedside manner from her father.

Cha Yo Han is a genius anesthesiologist who is also the youngest professor at his medical school. The brilliant doctor goes by the nickname “10 Seconds,” referring to his ability to figure out his patients in the 10 seconds that it takes for them to enter an examination room and walk to their seat.

Character chart:

1352991300_DoctorYoHan-Characterchart.th

Posters:

Spoiler

Doctor-John-Poster2.jpg

Doctor-John-Poster3.jpg

Doctor-John-Poster4.jpg

ji-sung3.jpg

Teasers/Trailers:

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ji Sung Offered Lead Role in Medical Drama “Doctor Room”

Posted on January 22, 2019

familiar-wife-ji-sung-15.jpg

We have another doctor drama on the way, and Ji Sung (Familiar Wife) has been offered the lead role in it. The upcoming Korean drama is called Doctor Room and is about doctors who work in pain management. Ji Sung would play an intelligent anesthesiologist.

Aww, why did it have to be a medical drama? I would show up for Ji Sung in practically anything else. If he takes it, I will definitely be rooting for his and the drama’s success though.

https://kdramakisses.com/2019/01/22/ji-sung-offered-lead-role-in-medical-drama-doctor-room/

Lee Se Young And Ji Sung In Talks To Star In Upcoming SBS Drama

by E. Cha
8edd6a21ef2b43d2b374a7c0a348b157.jpeg?s=

Lee Se Young and Ji Sung may be starring together in a new SBS medical drama!

On March 11, Lee Se Young’s agency Prain TPC confirmed that the actress had been offered a leading role in the upcoming drama “Doctor Room” (working title). A representative of the agency stated, “Lee Se Young has received a casting offer for SBS’s new Friday-Saturday drama ‘Doctor Room,’ and she is currently reviewing the offer.”

The representative clarified that the actress had not yet come to a decision about whether to accept the role, explaining, “[‘Doctor Room’] is one of multiple projects for which she has received an offer.”

“Doctor Room” is a new medical drama about doctors specializing in pain management. In a refreshing take on the genre, “Doctor Room” will portray the doctors’ search for the cause of their patients’ mysterious pain as a thrilling chase, almost like a detective hunting down the perpetrator behind an unsolved crime. The drama will also tackle the debate surrounding the controversial practice of euthanasia.

Lee Se Young has been offered the role of Kang Si Young, a legendary anesthesiologist who was always at the top of her class throughout medical school. The talented doctor inherited her skills from her cool-headed, rational mother, while she inherited her empathy, listening skills, and warm bedside manner from her father.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1309576wpp/lee-se-young-and-ji-sung-in-talks-to-star-in-upcoming-sbs-drama

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/03/11/ji-sung-and-lee-se-young-courted-for-sbs-medical-drama-dr-room/

Shin Dong-mi Becomes a Hospice Nurse in "Doctor Room"

2019/03/28 | 203 views | Permalink | Source

photo1047694.jpg

"Doctor Room" is a human medical drama that discusses the dispute about euthanasia.

Ji Sung plays the Cha Yo-han, the youngest doctor from the Department of Anesthesia while Lee Se-young plays Kang Si-young, a resident in the Department of Anesthesia. Shin Dong-mi plays Chae Eun-jung, a nurse in the hospice department.

Shin Dong-mi was recently in the KBS 2TV drama "Liver or Die" as Gan Boon-sil, wife to Lee Poong-sang (Yoo Joon-sang) who treated her in-law siblings like her own children and devoted herself to her family.

Shin Dong-mi has been acting for 18 years now and she's currently very active with various dramas, movies and TV shows.

https://www.hancinema.net/shin-dong-mi-becomes-a-hospice-nurse-in-doctor-room-128090.html

Lee Se Young And Lee Kyu Hyung Confirmed For Drama Ji Sung Is In Talks For

a09658b685524509b9abea6ce5f0036d.jpeg?s=

by Y. Shin

Lee Se Young and Lee Kyu Hyung will be starring in SBS’s upcoming medical drama!

On April 12, Lee Kyu Hyung’s agency ACE Factory stated, “Lee Kyu Hyung has been confirmed to star in the drama ‘Doctor Room.'”

“Doctor Room” is a new medical drama about doctors specializing in pain management. The drama will portray the doctors’ search for the cause of their patients’ mysterious pain as a thrilling chase. It will also tackle the debate surrounding the controversial practice of euthanasia.

Lee Kyu Hyung will be playing the lead role of Son Suk Ki, a prosecutor at the Seoul Southern District Prosecutors’ Office.

Lee Se Young also accepted a previous offer to play Kang Si Young, an anesthesiologist who was always at the top of her class throughout medical school.

Ji Sung is currently in talks for the role of Cha Yo Han, a genius anesthesiologist who is also the youngest professor at his medical school.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1316927wpp/lee-se-young-and-lee-kyu-hyung-confirmed-for-drama-ji-sung-is-in-talks-for

So Lee Kyu Hyung chose this role over the one from Her Privite Life. I am glad that he receives more offers.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Doctor Room, 닥터룸 - Premieres in July

April 17 2019

Ji Sung & Lee Se-Young cast in SBS drama series “Doctor Room”

Doctor_Room-a11.jpg

Ji Sung and Lee Se-Young are cast in medical-themed SBS drama series “Doctor Room.” For the drama series, Ji Sung will play lead male character Cha Yo-Han. He works as a doctor of anesthesiology. Lee Se-Young will play lead female character Kang Shi-Young. Her character is a resident in anesthesiology and works with Cha Yo-Han. Filming for the drama series began last week and Ji Sung will begin filming his scenes on April 18, 2019.

“Doctor Room” will first air July, 2019 in South Korea (takes over SBS’ Friday and Saturday 10PM time slot after “Nokdu Flower“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/ji-sung-lee-se-young-cast-in-sbs-drama-series-doctor-room

Ji Sung Confirmed To Star In Medical Drama With Lee Se Young

by K. Lew
2fb649a07b5041b2a3b0380e1f79e05e.jpeg?s=

Ji Sung has been confirmed to star alongside Lee Se Young in an upcoming medical drama.

On April 17, his agency Namoo Actors confirmed that he will be taking the lead role in SBS’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Doctor Room.”

“Doctor Room” follows the stories of doctors who work with pain management. Each episode will show patients whose source of pain is unknown and patients that suffer from chronic illnesses as the doctors pursue the unknown causes of their pain.

Ji Sung will be playing genius doctor Cha Yo Han, the youngest anesthesiology professor. Lee Se Young will be playing Kang Si Young, a resident anesthesiologist. This will be her first medical drama. Lee Kyu Hyung has also been confirmed to play prosecutor Son Suk Ki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1318071wpp/ji-sung-confirmed-to-star-in-medical-drama-with-lee-se-young

• 4 weeks later...

Han Ji Min Shows Support For Ji Sung And His Upcoming Drama With Special Gift

Han Ji Min showed her support for her “Familiar Wife” co-star Ji Sung!

On May 24, Ji Sung took to his Instagram and shared photos of himself standing in front of a coffee truck that Han Ji Min sent to the set of SBS’s upcoming drama “Doctor Room” (literal title).

The photos show banners on the food truck that read, “Supporting ‘god’ Ji Sung and the drama ‘Doctor Room'” and, “Supporting every staff member and actor of ‘Doctor Room’!!” Ji Sung wrote in the caption, “Ji Min! I miss you~~^^ Thank you so much!!” and also included the hashtags “openyoureyes,” “Ji Sung,” and “Han Ji Min.”

Ji Sung is currently filming “Doctor Room,” which is a drama that will follow the stories of doctors who specialize in pain management. Each episode will show patients whose source of pain is unknown as the doctors pursue the unknown causes of their pain.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1327022wpp/han-ji-min-shows-support-for-ji-sung-and-his-upcoming-drama-with-special-gift

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Doctor Room, 닥터룸/ 통증의사 차요한 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST- Ji Sung & Lee Se Young - Premieres on July 19th

Newbie actor Hwang Hee is attracting attention with the intense acting in the TVN Saturday drama " Arthdal Chronicles ", will appear in drama "Doctor Room".

2019060716332167068_1.jpg

He plays an anesthesiologist and fellow of the department of anesthesiology and pain medicine, 'Yoo Jun'.

Hwang Hee is scheduled to meet with Ji Sung, a professor of anesthesiology and pain medicine, and Lee Se-young, an anesthesiologist and resident of Kang Si-young.

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019060716332167068&DSBA

Newbie actor Oh Hyun Joong confirmed SBS drama "Doctor Room"/ Pain Doctor Cha Yo Han"

2019061301000816400055711.jpg

Oh Hyun Joong played the role of Kim Won Hee, a resident of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine College, for the first year. Kim Won-hee is a son of a family doctor who is a hobbyist and grows up as a true physician after becoming a member of the pain medicine team led by Chayo Han.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201906130100081640005571&ServiceDate=20190612

2019061011085750904-540x1079.jpg

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019061017554

The drama has another title: Doctor Yo-Han

June 24 2019

First script reading for SBS drama series “Doctor Yo-Han”

Doctor_Yo-Han-SR1.jpg

First script reading for SBS drama series “Doctor Yo-Han,” starring Ji Sung and Lee Se-Young, took place March, 2019 at SBS Ilsan Production Center in Tanhyun, South Korea. Main cast members including Ji Sung, Lee Se-Young, Lee Kyu-Hyung, Hwang Hee, Jung Min-A, Kim Hye-Eun, Shin Dong-Mi, Eom Hyo-Seop, Oh Seung-Hyeon, Kwon Hwa-Woon, Son San and Lee Yoo-Mi attended the first script reading. The first script reading took about 5 hours to complete. The drama series previously went under Korean working titles of “Doctor Room” and “Tongjeunguisa Cha Yo Han” (literally “Pain Doctor Cha Yo-Han”).

“Doctor Yo-Han” is now scheduled to first air July 19, 2019 in South Korea (takes over SBS’ Friday and Saturday 10 PM time slot after “The Nokdu Flower“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-sbs-drama-series-doctor-yo-han

Spoiler

2019062413233082147-540x648.jpg

Teaser

Ji Sung, Lee Se Young, Lee Kyu Hyung, And More Gather For 1st Script Reading Of New Medical Drama

by L. Kim
e0aaae5e734a4ee087371bf12f08b190.jpeg?s=

Upcoming medical drama “Doctor John” recently held its first script reading.

“Doctor John” follows the stories of doctors who work with pain management. Each episode will show doctors trying to figure out the unknown causes of the pain experienced by their patients who suffer from chronic illnesses. Previously, Ji Sung and Lee Se Young had been confirmed to lead it.

In attendance at the script reading were PD (producing director) Jo Soo Won and screenwriter Kim Ji Woon as well as Ji Sung, Lee Se Young, Lee Kyu Hyung, Hwang Hee, Jung Min Ah, Kim Hye Eun, Shin Dong Mi, Uhm Hyo Seop, Jung Jae Sung, Kim Young Hoon, Kwon Ha Woon, Son San, Oh Seung Hyun, Jeon No Min, Jung In Ki, and more.

doctor-room-1.jpg

PD Jo Soo Won greeted the cast and crew, saying, “It’s nice to meet you. I hope we can enjoy the filming without any accidents. And I’ll prepare well so that I don’t lose the vibe given off by the script, so I hope everyone here does their best. Actually, I should be the only one who needs worry about doing a good job.” His witty greeting made everyone applaud and laugh out loud.

Screenwriter Kim Ji Woon shared, “I’m so touched by this moment where the characters I’ve been only imaging in my head are coming to life. I will do my best with responsibility and affection.”

Ji Sung will be playing genius doctor Cha Yo Han, who is the youngest ever anesthesiology professor. Nicknamed “Ten Seconds,” Cha Yo Han is able to identify the patient’s condition in about ten seconds. Ji Sung showed detailed acting as the genius doctor and was able to immerse into his role with fellow actor Lee Se Young, who will be playing the resident anesthesiologist Kang Si Young. Lee Se Young portrayed the intelligent nature of her character by speaking eloquently and increased the tension in the atmosphere with her sharpness.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1334347wpp/ji-sung-lee-se-young-lee-kyu-hyung-and-more-gather-for-1st-script-reading-of-new-medical-drama

Watch: Ji Sung Stars In Graceful New Teaser For Upcoming Medical Drama

by C. Hong
18895d51438043e480ce860509e085f3.jpeg?s=

SBS has released the first teaser for their upcoming medical drama, “Doctor John.”

“Doctor John” is about doctors who work with pain management and try to figure out the unknown causes of pain experienced by patients with chronic illness. The drama stars Ji Sung, Lee Se Young, Lee Kyu Hyung, Hwang Hee, Jung Min Ah, and more.

The new teaser shows Ji Sung standing in the middle of an empty space as images of Hippocrates, the surgical room, electrocardiographs, and butterflies fly past. Ji Sung then reveals his toned body as he moves gracefully in front of a scanner beam.

Watch: Lee Se Young Extends A Helping Hand To Ji Sung In Teaser For New Medical Drama

by J. Lim
34eb6035a2e943e8bd255d56d87e4457.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Doctor John” has released a new teaser video!

“Doctor John” will be a medical drama that follows the lives of doctors who work in pain management and tirelessly work with patients with chronic illnesses to find where their pain in coming from. The drama has a stellar cast including Ji SungLee Se YoungLee Kyu Hyung, Hwang Hee, Jung Min Ah, and more.

Following the first teaser that focused on Ji Sung, the new teaser follows the character Kang Si Young, played by Lee Se Young. Kang Si Young is a highly intelligent woman who graduated with top marks and is very skilled at her profession. She appears in the teaser exchanging glances with Ji Sung, and she holds his hand as she says, “I will not turn my back on your pain.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J10Gnmc8UGw

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334952wpp/watch-lee-se-young-extends-a-helping-hand-to-ji-sung-in-teaser-for-new-medical-drama

Straddling the line between life and death, pain and peace in Doctor John

by tipsymocha

doctorjohn-teaser6274.jpg

It’s hard to imagine any medical drama bringing a fresh spin to the genre, especially given the volume of medicals out there. But that certainly won’t stop dramaland from trying, and I have to admit I’m a little intrigued by this latest entry, SBS’s Doctor John, if only because of its cast and somewhat odd teasers. The latest clips that have been released feature leads Ji Sung (Familiar Wife) and Lee Se-young (The Crowned Clown), with a lot of medical imagery to reinforce that they’re, you know, doctors.

Doctor John will focus on doctors who specialize in what roughly translates to pain management. I admit that I’m a little confused by the reports describing what Ji Sung and Lee Se-young’s characters do, since their job titles are anesthesiologists, but they will also apparently diagnose patients that suffer from mysterious symptoms. I have no idea whether diagnostics has anything to do with anesthesiology, but I guess we’ll just find out through the show.

The two clips are quite short, and are full of depictions of Hippocrates, the father of Western medicine, and old drawings of the human body. In the first teaser, Ji Sung narrates, “A pain-filled life. A peaceful death. A peaceful life. A pain-filled death. And those who stand at that border.” The clip has some unnerving imagery, with a butterfly wing being stabbed with a needle, and Ji Sung contorting his upper body, though the teaser ends in a more conventional way with him staring straight into the camera.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/straddling-the-line-between-life-and-death-pain-and-peace-in-doctor-john/

Ji Sung Talks About Playing A Genius Doctor In Upcoming Medical Drama

by R. Jun
5acfad9c1fd14bb28a5a81fb286be98c.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Doctor John” has unveiled a new look at Ji Sung’s character Cha Yo Han.

The drama is about pain management doctors who seek to pinpoint sources of pain in chronically ill patients. Starring alongside Ji Sung is Lee Se Young.

Ji Sung’s Cha Yo Han is a highly skilled anesthesiologist and pain management doctor who is nicknamed “Doctor 10 Seconds” for his ability to assess a patient in the 10 seconds it takes them to open his office door and take a seat. He says, “God gives you pain, and I take it away,” and is persistent in his desire to live up to his words.

In the new stills of Ji Sung, the actor displays the severity and sharp charisma of his character, the youngest to ever reach the level of professor in his department.

On his decision to join “Doctor John,” Ji Sung said, “I’ve known director Jo Soo Won for a long time, and I trust him very much. Moreover, ‘Doctor John’ is a medical drama as well as a melodrama. The drama having a clear subject of something that needs to be discussed in these times played a large role in my decision.”

Talking about the heart surgery that his father underwent, Ji Sung said, “Experiencing the pain of being a caretaker and seeing my father and daughter [throughout the ordeal], I thought very deeply about life. That’s the foundation upon which I chose this drama, and I thought I’d be able to do it with absolute sincerity.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1335100wpp/ji-sung-talks-about-playing-a-genius-doctor-in-upcoming-medical-drama

Ji Sung and Lee Se-young will get to the bottom of your pain in SBS’s Doctor John

by tccolb

0001011881_001_20190701085817998.jpg

New character stills have been released for SBS medical drama Doctor John featuring lead actors Ji Sung (Familiar Wife) and Lee Se-young (The Crowned Clown).

The story is centered around a team of doctors specializing in pain management and anesthesiology, who are mobilized by a patient suffering from a mysterious type of pain. The drama follows the team as they struggle to pinpoint the root cause and determine a cure for the strange pain. Although set against a medical backdrop, the story at its heart is about people: how they come together, and how they interact and relate to one another.

Ji Sung plays the titular role of Doctor John Cha, who is also known by the nickname “Doctor 10 Seconds” due to his incredible skill of quickly assessing his patients within 10 seconds of seeing them. Highly confident in his own abilities, he boldly claims to his patients that, “God may have put you in pain, but I can make it better.” However, he is a man that stands by his words and is relentlessly committed to making accurate diagnoses. He’s also a professor (the youngest professor in his field), and is widely revered as one of the most promising doctors at his hospital.

Lee Se-young plays a doctor in residency, named Kang Shi-young. Born into a family of doctors, she is also the eldest daughter of one of the board members at the hospital she works at. When she first started her training as a doctor, she was known to be overly empathetic – to the point that she focused on a patient’s emotional state more than their physical ailment. Still, she was a good doctor and kind-hearted. However, one day she suddenly left the hospital. She later returns, influenced by Doctor John, but she comes back as a completely different and fearless doctor.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/ji-sung-and-lee-se-young-will-get-to-the-bottom-of-your-pain-in-sbss-doctor-john/

Watch: “Doctor John” Cast Is Detailed And Professional In New Behind-The-Scenes Video

by S. Cho
5c6cdfde43bf4a2d82417c921001ff5a.jpeg?s=

On July 2, SBS uploaded a new behind-the-scenes video of their main cast of the upcoming drama, “Doctor John.”

“Doctor John” stars Ji Sung, Lee Se Young, and Lee Kyu Hyung, and tells the story of doctors who try to uncover the unknown causes of pain that their chronically ill patients experience.

The video begins with Ji Sung, who looks daringly into the camera as he takes his photos as doctor Cha Yo Han. His character is a highly skilled anesthesiologist and pain management doctor. The cast utilizes smog, glass, and water to enhance their shoot, and they are all sure to meticulously monitor their photos.

Next up is Lee Se Young, who plays empathetic resident Kang Si Young. Lee Se Young poses with a lively but warm gaze, and a light smile. Although feeling a little awkward, as it is her first time in a doctor’s lab coat, the actress fits the look perfectly and she is able to overcome any nervousness. Once again proving her professionalism, Lee Se Young consistently discusses the concept of the shoot with the staff.

Lee Kyu Hyung looks fierce and powerful during his shoot as he transforms into fundamental inspector Son Seok Gi. As he smirks into the camera, the actor hilariously takes a break from shooting to comment, “My smile looks so rotten.”

Ji Sung Raises Questions As A Doctor In Prison Uniform In New Medical Drama

by L. Kim
58e9c7129c2849deaae501ae51802db2.jpeg?s=

Doctor John” has released new stills of Ji Sung as a doctor wearing a prison uniform.

The drama is about pain management doctors who seek to pinpoint sources of pain in chronically ill patients. Ji Sung plays Cha Yo Han, a highly skilled anesthesiologist and pain management doctor who is nicknamed “Doctor 10 Seconds” for his ability to assess a patient in the 10 seconds it takes for them to open his office door and take a seat. This is his second role as a doctor since “New Heart.”

In the new photos, Ji Sung draws attention as he is wearing a blue prison uniform with the numbers “6238” stitched onto it and not a white medical gown. His gaze is fixed on something, and he has a deep, meaningful look on his face as he tries to explain something with his head slightly lowered. The reason why “Doctor 10 Seconds” is in prison and not a hospital will be revealed in the drama.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1336269wpp/ji-sung-raises-questions-as-a-doctor-in-prison-uniform-in-new-medical-drama

Archived