Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Secret Boutique, 시크릿 부티크

14 hours ago, Fabbo said:

Can someone explain me the situation with the uncle? And why was Ye Nam so distraught? What was even her plan?

From eps 3 - the uncle left the family a long time ago to become a monk  ...but he is the only surviving Wi . Ye Nam wanted to prove that her brother is not a real Wi heir ( she suspects his dad was someone else based on what she saw as a child ) tsk tsk well neither is she but she doesn’t know that of course  . So she wanted to test the her brother’s DNA against the Uncle . Mum knew about this because Ye Nam’s right hand man  ( who just so happens to be mum’s “lover” ;)) informed mum about it . So mum with Jenny’s help hid the old man & confronted Ye Nam. So pretty much foiled Ye Nam’s plans. 

But they do hv the old man’s toothbrush, so I’m sure something can still be done . But because mum found out about Ye Nam’s plans , she’ll make Ye Nam powerless . 

————-

i can’t seem to find any spoiler videos but @marrez1 regarding what you said about the love triangle, hmmm not sure if it will happen ! Major spoiler if you hv yet to watch eps 4

Spoiler

But it seems this happened...

which is good given that this is a female centric drama where the women call all the shots ^_^

• Like 6
  • Love 1

SW and Jenny have a special bond.

He remained the same little boy of the past.

And, she loves him a lot, but Im not sure thats romantic love.

If the truth is what we saw in the hotel room, SW will be happy. :unsure:

• Like 7

The other channel has double digit audience viewers while SB stil maintain a slow increase... honestly, i get distracted with KSA's small face and nose... sigh, i wish i wasnt but i am...

And i wish it was more clear on who she likes, SW or her husband, knowing both have liked her when she was young. But it seemed as if SW will have a love line with HJ right... sigh...

Gonna dowload ep4 soon when its out. 

• Like 1

@triplem Say WHAT? If that's true, OMG that would be a major plot twist:glasses:. Let me go and watch both 3&4 episodes. 

So they became a team. Now this is what I like:glasses:

YN indeed doesn't know her mom just saved their skins lol. The moment she finds out that she is not the real heiress, I can't wait to see her face lol:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@ktcjdrama I think gay problems is in this part of ocean :joy::mrgreen: 

5d8d485760df7507435631.gif?download

5d8d480b4e03b245450438.gif?download

@triplem this daughter is sinking family , she never do something right :joy: 

@lu09 I think we need to rethink the love between these married couple :mrgreen:

5d8d4abeebc98776042958.gif?download

• LOL 8

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem this daughter is sinking family , she never do something right :joy: 

@lu09 I think we need to rethink the love between these married couple :mrgreen:

I'm in tears lol. This is another level:joy::mrgreen:. We spoke too soon:mrgreen:.

• LOL 5

I must say I have a good laugh at all YN’s various failed attempts :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@triplem

Thanks. I still dont really get it though. So Ye Nam wanted to reveal it and get him kicked out. By whom? Why would his mom kick him out? Everything in this drama is about gaining trust and respect from the madam in the house so she will chose you. So how does that exactly help? Sure i get that she wants to discredit his brother. But revealing the secret her mom has kept for so long? Even if she didnt get caught on the spot she will only richard simmons her mom off and worsen her position.

And i didnt really understand why she was crying so much either. I thought i must have missed something personal there. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Welp, this has to be the shortest lived non-love triangle in kdrama history... No wonder he didn't mind being used. There's no way he's just a friend and he says he's just a friend oh baby you....

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Fabbo said:

@triplem

Thanks. I still dont really get it though. So Ye Nam wanted to reveal it and get him kicked out. By whom? Why would his mom kick him out? Everything in this drama is about gaining trust and respect from the madam in the house so she will chose you. So how does that exactly help? Sure i get that she wants to discredit his brother. But revealing the secret her mom has kept for so long? Even if she didnt get caught on the spot she will only richard simmons her mom off and worsen her position.

And i didnt really understand why she was crying so much either. I thought i must have missed something personal there. 

Basically if she can prove that her bro is not a Wi , then she becomes rightful heir to the Deo empire. Yes her mum will be angry regardless but when mum was waiting for her at the monastery, mum was pretty much showing her that she will choose her brother over her . She removed all of Ye Nam’s shareholding in the company. Asked her to go be a good mum to the daughter in the US ( YN has a Daughter studying abroad) . At the beginning of eps 4 , you can see the exchange of words btwn Mother & Daughter before the start of the memorial for the Grandfather .  

@Ameera Ali the gay plot twist was most unexpected. Now we have a melodrama! :joy:

@lu09 ya , I am waiting for the day Ye Nam

discovers she’s a fake Wi too . :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Finally finished watching episode 4 and that ending still shocks me :ph34r:. This is the best twist ever. But what happens to the loveline now lol:sweat_smile:

Looks like in the preview, JH looks shocked at what happened and Jenny is beside him holding his hand. Their relationship is really strange but in a good way. I think JH feels comfortable with her and she is pretty much the first person to accept him as he is. Guess that's why he doesn't mind what she does and doesn't get into her business. But why do I have a feeling that while SW would be happy to know there is no romance, he will still be mad at JH for not loving her sincerely? 

I don't know how NY thinks threatening her mom with those photos to stay in the country would work. If this news gets out, all of them all screwed. Not to mention, did she left her brain somewhere? Did she forget who's husband she is trying to mess with? Tsk tsk tsk, she never learns her lesson<_<. And what's with the shaman with his ridiculous looks that's talking nonsense? Couldn't they come up with a better plot that this guy reading the imposter with his sixth sense?

So the child Jenny's mother was carrying in her womb was saved in the hospital but died later on. She tried to commit suicide but instead ended up saving SW who somehow ended up in the water as well. To Jenny, SW is someone who will always be there for her and her last family. I hope neither of them dies:tears:.

So the police chief kept the cop mom alive after he finds out she is still breathing and to probably blackmail NY later on. Finally, dude decided enough was enough with NY lol. Next time she sends you to go fetch her phone in the car or she becomes nice out of blue, run for your life dude. And hopefully Mayor's friend/rival who is opposed to the project keeps what he knows to him. He recognized the corrupted cop from the boat when he was throwing the body and that's not a good sign. It's funny how all witnesses are alive lol:lol:. So much for cleaning up their mess.

Finally HJ got smarter. She did such a good job in prison today. Even Jenny was impressed with her. I'm looking forward to their collaboration. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I must say I have a good laugh at all YN’s various failed attempts 

me too lol. I think she has a pea for a brain. She creates mess after mess and have other people clear it up especially that husband of hers. 

4 hours ago, lu09 said:

Finally HJ got smarter. She did such a good job in prison today. Even Jenny was impressed with her. I'm looking forward to their collaboration. 

same here because i was starting to get annoyed with her after that incident with the doctor. I hope to see JJ, SW and HJ as a team. 

i don't quiet know what to say with the latest plot twist. JH a gay? omg i was just looking forward for a romance with the newlyweds. 

• LOL 6

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

it’s her real hair I think 

I like her better with a short hairdo like when she was in Lady in Dignity and Should we kiss first.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

i don't quiet know what to say with the latest plot twist. JH a gay? omg i was just looking forward for a romance with the newlyweds. 

I just can’t forget he wanted to go in honey  moon  - to do what :joy:

no surprise now  he didn’t fight his mom over it when she cancelled it . 

• LOL 7

I don't know if other viewers noticed but anyway. I understand that this drama is dark. However, do they actually have to go to the extreme by employing dark lighting techniques? What's with that house, which is so dark and gloomy. Another peeve...do the women have to wear those ugly clothes? Was the drama set during the Victorian era? It's so ridiculous.

The actress playing Kim Yeo Ok has the same hairstyle, costumes, style of delivery and acting as she did when she played Jang Baek Hee in Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me.

• LOL 5

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I must say I have a good laugh at all YN’s various failed attempts :joy:

She is so stupid, I actually feel sorry for her.

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Real bobbed hair moves. That’s a wig.

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, reddragon said:

I don't know if other viewers noticed but anyway. I understand that this drama is dark. However, do they actually have to go to the extreme by employing dark lighting techniques? What's with that house, which is so dark and gloomy. Another peeve...do the women have to wear those ugly clothes? Was the drama set during the Victorian era? It's so ridiculous.

The actress playing Kim Yeo Ok has the same hairstyle, costumes, style of delivery and acting as she did when she played Jang Baek Hee in Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me.

i thought the same too lol, but i don't think it was set during the Victorian era, if you notice the outfit JJ was wearing at the last scene of ep4. I think JJ puts on a little too much make up and she always wear that red lipstick, its like she wants to hide her emotions or something. oh and Yeo Ok must be a Baek Hee reincarnate lol.

Maybe there is something more to the 3 rooms that JH booked at the hotel. Why 3 rooms when he only use one. 1701 is always empty and never used. 1703 is occupied by that woman with the man. 1705 is where YN found JH with the guy. When everyone saw that scene they jumped to a conclusion that JH is gay while they were not even in a compromising position. Ok so he called the guy darling does that make him gay. :unsure:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Well they wont show them being intimate in a kdrama. Them being in barhrobes in a hotel room is as obvious as they will get.

Who cares who the "rightful heir" is? If the mom decides to give the shares to person xyz she can do so. Getting on her bad side doesnt seem like a good idea. And that would have been the result of the plan either way. And there is still the other sister as well.

I guess they mentioned a foundation so maybe the foundations owns all the shares and makes sure it stays in the family. Which is just speculation and i doubt they will get into any of that. They always like to make it seem like they live in a monarchy in kdramas.

• Like 5

Is the husband really gay or what... is that all for show? 

Then dear sW will have a chance at the romance!

Goona see ep4 soon...hehhehe

• Like 2