Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Secret Boutique, 시크릿 부티크

3 hours ago, jongski said:

I actually  enjoyed it  first two episodes. I don't know the leads though but  I see Kim Tae Hoon (JH, husband of Jenny).

Thinking about it, I am familiar with so many actors from this drama.  Kim Jae Young is the one I did not watched before in a drama (but I knew him). He was in Black but not much.

From the flashback, Jenny is the grand daughter  of the chairman of DEO. Her father is the estranged son of chairman. But I'm confused. In the other flashback SW and JJ/ DY was in the orphanage. Was she brought there after the accident then the impostor chairman took her in?

I don`t know if the imposter Kim Yeo Ok took her to orphanage. Jenny lost both her parents in the bus accident and nobody was investigating about other family members. Logically, imposter Kim Yeo Ok could have sent somebody to know what happened with the real daughter in law and her daughter, if the woman she took the ring has other family members to look for her. Maybe realizing that no one would look for Jenny`s mother, she did not care what happend with the little girl.

I also want to see more of JJ and JH. He's liked or love her since  teenage years. He's going to defy his impostor mother for JJ. Please no age gap romance with SW and JJ.

For me it is too early to know who I really root for. Jung-Hyeok seams like a good guy but we never know. We`ll see.

• Like 10

@Ameera Ali Does her current hair looks like a wig ? Cause it’s never out of place  :w00t:

———-

New stills for tonight . Swipe to see . Think they found her mum’s body . Poor girl 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

The first two episodes of this drama moved along at a fast and entertaining clip.  Fourteen more episodes to go.  Fingers crossed that it won't fizzle out along the way.

• Like 7

@Ameera Ali @triplem MIB agent. Her hair hahaha. I think she can bring out the light stick shine on Ye nam's face and make her forget and leave the house immediately :joy:

Then SB endssss pwahaha 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

@celebrianna @triplem

There wasnt even a need to jump the ship. She could have just used the taser. Which makes it even more stupid. So the killer's plan was to drive a boat in front of a port and hit a cop with a steelpipe? She clearly had the upper hand there. Doesnt seem like a great plan. But hey it worked.. Even though she visibly was suspicious of him and even pretty careful.

Well it is just the setup for the storyline for the daughter. If this happened in episode 10 and i had gotten more invested in the character it would be way worse.

I dont really see the romance between SW and JJ either. First time i considered it was after reading so much about it here in this thread. That said the age gap of the characters isnt as big as the actors @jongski

And i agree Go Min-Si is great.

• Like 8

@Fabbo I don’t see the romance either . It feels more like a one sided crush . But I think the revenge will consume Jenny & those around her that there may be no development of any romance :lol:

@Sushimi oppa going to jail :cry:

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 4

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

oppa going to jail :cry:

He looks pretty flimsy in that outfit..but he looks good. Pretty sure it’s just the oversized shirt. I believe Jenny will help him one don’t worry :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali Does her current hair looks like a wig ? Cause it’s never out of place  :w00t:

———-

@triplem there nothing some 

5d8b255c6f854757152231.gif?download

Wouldn’t do :mrgreen:

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

He looks pretty flimsy in that outfit..but he looks good. Pretty sure it’s just the oversized shirt. I believe Jenny will help him one don’t worry :) 

@Sushimi she will help him :joy:or she steel his trouser :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Some simple Live caps 

so SW drives Drug addict doc & Hyun Ji & places them in an apartment . Long conversation but doc looks like he’s suffering from withdrawals as HJ ask him to help her .

Post wedding scene - SW looks at all the wedding deco  .  Feels sad. Housekeeper speaks to him 

Jenny lies on JH’s lap as both chat . Think he tells her that he is happy to help her . 

Ye Nam speaks to her husband. From some flashback to the past , there’s more plot twist . There was a flashback of her mum bringing her bro to see a man who hugged the boy . Lol! I think YN thinks bro is not the real Wi 

JH falls asleep. Jenny covers him & thinks back of their younger days when he gave her a gift . She looks at it in the present . She left the room JH opens his eyes.  He was not actually asleep 

ooooo SW brooding away with no shirt on ( I knew being upset would lead to some fan service !) 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

HJ still looking for her mum body , she was on the boat with some divers .

i think they found a body . She crying like mad at the mortuary but i don’t think it’s her  mum. 

breakfast time at Wi household . As usual sharp exchange of words between the siblings . Jenny wears her wedding ring before going to work . 

She arrives at her office . SW briefs her on some stuff . They both behave like nothing has happened. He just updates her on HJ & her mum stuff . 

ye nam meets the killer cop . Ask him what’s happening . Think he’s been tracking HJ & tells YN about her looking for her Mother.

HJ buys some food back for the drug addict doctor . He seems a bit better . Thanks HJ for looking after him 

Meeting btwn the gangster that Jenny met  , Ye Nam & killer cop .Among many things  They discussing what to do about HJ & the mum

the cop not too happy with the Gangster, he showed his temper before Ye Nam told them both to calm down 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4

Chairwoman getting a very sensual massage from Ye Nam’s right hand man . Wahhh . Even The Maid who came in got shocked & quickly left 

SW went to get the prostitute Friend ( the one with the kid ) to make a call for him . Lol! She practically all over him .  He keeps having to fend her off . He was trying to track - sorry,  i think in the earlier part HJ & the doc had escaped. Now SW managed to use her friend to track her . Jenny confronts the HJ - wants to know where the doc is . SW use her friend as hostage . Anyway they take HJ away 

the doc gets a picture sent to his phone . A blackmail of sorts - pic of his mum or something . He tries to escape the apartment he was in but dang the gangsters & the bad cop are after him . They start chasing 

SW & HJ were driving to get him but they were too late ... they went to look for him . But the gangster had got him . They want the video . Managed to wrangle it from him . They wanna know where HJ is or something. They let him go but suddenly gun shot . The bad cop shot him . The gangster was pissed off but ran off  . SW & HJ managed to find him . SW called for ambulance. But he looks like he’s dying  . HJ kept telling him to stay alive . He’s her only hope to find her mum.SW tells HJ to keep her head straight & get away from there ..he gave her a piece of paper of someone who will help her . Told her to go .. she walked away crying . He stayed on with the doc 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Ye Nam , Jenny & Mayor in a meeting . Looks like Mayor has chosen to work with Jenny , YN throwing a fit . After the meeting , YN had some harsh words for Jenny . Later she met the bad cop . Slapped him because he messed up again , shooting the cop . Then she felt bad & touched his cheek gently 

HJ went to a locker . I think the piece of paper led her to it , she takes something out from it . She goes to look for this old lady at a shop who is dumb ( as in can’t speak . ) A call came in . The lady ask HJ to help her answer the call . The hospital called to tell her about her Son ( the doc) . Think the guy died ...she write the message down for the old lady who cried & left for the hospital 

SW came to look for HJ at the shop . Saw her crying uncontrollably and went up to her 

cut to the bad cop going into someone apartment & taking a toothbrush ( for DNA ? ) 

then cut to YN arriving at some monastery to meet the bad cop . She wanted to meet her Granddad ?? ( sounded like it ) ; it’s some old man   . I think she was trying to double cross her own mum. But lo & behold , mum was there . Mum with Jenny’s help had already knew this would happen & got the old man go away.  YN started crying , begging mum to forgive . 

There was a scene of Jenny sharing some biscuits with the old man at the lake . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Looks like Chairwoman is siding & trusting Jenny with everything much to YN’s frustration . The women had a meeting discussing the development, if I’m not mistaken 

At night , Jenny goes see Chairwoman who was resting in her bed. As chairwoman falls asleep , Jenny looks at her with much hatred . Jenny then covered her with the blanket 

YN ask Jenny to drink with her . Both had a long chat . YN bewildered at  Jenny . 

Omo ! Later on the housekeeper tells Ye Nam that her bro & Jenny does not sleep together. He sleeps on the couch 

oh no ! The cops come get SW . Stupid YN calls Jenny at the very moment. Aish she set this up with the bad cop . They gonna make SW take the blame for the docs death  or something (not sure if doc died cuz I seen him in the preview ) if I’m not mistaken. He was interrogated. 

Later in jail , Jenny ask SW where is HJ . I think SW let HJ go or is hiding her . But Jenny is using his time in jail as a bargaining chip . 

-Eps ends - 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

23 hours ago, jongski said:

From the flashback, Jenny is the grand daughter  of the chairman of DEO. Her father is the estranged son of chairman. But I'm confused. In the other flashback SW and JJ/ DY was in the orphanage. Was she brought there after the accident then the impostor chairman took her in?

It is not clear who brought her to the orphanage, and I doubt it is the impostor. She took her in only after DY was serving her well at a salon/spa? It must be fate that they met again, and I think DY only found out later about her being the impostor after she joined the family, or, she found out earlier when she saw her at the salon/spa thus purposely served her well to get noticed. But, she was still very young then, so she might not have been able to plan such a scheme. I will go with she found out after joining the family and becoming friends with YN. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@triplem , @ktcjdrama @Sushimi & @lu09 I was watching teaser  for SB again :phew:

I just thought  :joy:they should called drama ( the deep blue sea )  :joy:

Considering how many body will end in the deep blue sea :joy:

1-first body :frown:

3bj2o5.gif

2 - chessboard girl mom :(

( who was last seen on boat :mrgreen:

Spoiler

5d8be745f3711712377251.gif?download

3 - the potential third body :unsure:

3bj2zs.gif

4- the potential survivor :sweatingbullets:

3bj2bb.gif