[Drama 2019] Secret Boutique, 시크릿 부티크

larus

22 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

I'm thinking the doctor died was Hyun-Ji's fault. She should have stuck with SW and he would have taken them to a safe place noooo but she had to be smart and drove off and taken things into her own hands, going about searching for her mom. Where did she get the money to hire those divers anyway? 

He already was on it , taking video ask for money he was playing with fire , so wouldn’t say it was her fault 

it’s understandable she looking for her mom 

@ktcjdrama @Sushimi & @triplem @lu09 i think her mom is alive :D 

15694878861569487874.gif

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ameera Ali Girl knows her priorities lol:mrgreen::joy:. Who would pass such a young handsome man:lol:

For me, I don't think the mother is alive. I mean she got hit in the head and knowing how that corrupted cop works, do you think he will let her live? Not to mention, she is a cop as well. But that scene with the mother running raises a good question about her state. I have a feeling that even if she is alive now, she is gonna end up getting killed this time for real. 

@imgreatgal I knew the girl was bad news when I saw the preview last week. Although the doctor was no better with his threatening and causing this in the first place, she shouldn't have run off with him and threatened a corrupted cop to release her mom when it's not clear whether she is alive or not. And now SW is in trouble because of her actions and could face some jail time. 

So there is also a possibility that JH knows his mom is an imposter of the Deo family. But if both brother and sister have different father, who on earth helped her hide this fact this long in the house? 

@triplem This was the main reason why I didn't like HJ in the first place lol:sweatingbullets::lol:. Girl is causing a wedge between them this early, imagine what happens afterwards. But I'm really curious why on earth is SW causing this issue to himself? I mean I understand she is a civilian who got involved because of her mom's disappearance but going off on his own is a different story. 

I knew Jenny couldn't care less about HJ ending up in SW place in jail lol:sweatingbullets:

Hyun Ji doesn’t know anything about SW yet. She has her own agenda and she cannot be sure that SW will help her. I would probably do the same. She of course couldn’t care less about what happened to SW. He took her captive, and his boss JJ was about to trade her for a video clip. I don’t blame her the least bit for running off from SW. They have not built any rapport just yet. There is no trust between them. As for SW, I can see that he is moved by her because of her sincere grief over the doctor’s death. He saw her at his parents and chose not to confront her. 

SW is in trouble because of YN trying to up JJ. She will find any other way to incriminate him to irk JJ. It just so happened that conveniently he was present at the scene of doctor’s death, so she manipulated that incident to her benefit. 

HJ mom could still be alive. (Where did you get the clip @Ameera Ali)Maybe she got hit on the head and dumped into the sea, but miraculously she survived or was rescued. Things like these of course can happen in a kdrama. 

HJ mom could still be alive. (Where did you get the clip @Ameera Ali)Maybe she got hit on the head and dumped into the sea, but miraculously she survived or was rescued. Things like these of course can happen in a kdrama. 

I think so @ktcjdrama she survived this look like a hospital clothes or I am mistaken  :joy: These guy who running after her  look like gangster the spoiler woman make deal with in yesterday episode isn’t :o

i see it on this there are a lot oh scene will see later :grin:

Its look like Jenny will succeed on her plan to switch them poor our girl :bawling:

15694982691569498257.gif

@triplem This was the main reason why I didn't like HJ in the first place lol:sweatingbullets::lol:. Girl is causing a wedge between them this early, imagine what happens afterwards. But I'm really curious why on earth is SW causing this issue to himself?

Jenny choose her bed , so let girl dig a river between them  not only wedge :mrgreen::joy:

in yesterday episode I felt Jenny love her husband for real :sweat_smile: , who felt like that as well  

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

and her mum

Technically if she never go investigate and find out about the party boat nothing will happened to them pretty much :lol: haha. But life sucks sometimes. 

Good job for Budak girl having a x6 magnify glass on her eyes too..what if she never saw it..I wonder how it will turn out..

43 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Jenny choose her bed , so let girl dig a river between them  not only wedge :mrgreen::joy:

in yesterday episode I felt Jenny love her husband for real :sweat_smile: , who felt like that as well  

A river ROFL:mrgreen::joy:

I don't know if it's just me, but you know I feel like she is acting like she is in love with him lol. 

@triplem I also feel bad and sorry for the mess that her mom and her walked into. However decisions based on emotions can get her and others in trouble. I guess maybe because she is new to this, that she doesn't know any better or who to trust. I guess I'm being too hard on her. But I hope after this accident with the doctor that she doesn't go off and do something stupid again. 

As for SW, he is a compassionate and that why he gave HJ a choice in the first place. It's just that, I don't want him to betray Jenny just because she is far too gone in her scheme. He can be his own person but better make sure he doesn't get himself killed or at least has a back-up plan when he doesn't take Jenny's orders. But I wonder, if he knows the real truth of Jenny being Deo family real granddaughter, would he be on board with the revenge plan? Just curious about it. 

Sorry for the long post:D.

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Yes , HJ is definitely very emotional now , so it won’t be easy to think strategically. Also it won’t be easy for her to trust SW , trust takes time . But I remember this BTS / character teaser where SW will come & be her lawyer if I’m not mistaken 

I just want to see the evolution of love triangle between Jenny, her husband and SW

@lu09, regarding HJ, I’m not surprised that she doesn’t trust Jenny or SW. In fact, although I’m on Jenny’s side, I can’t deny that some of the things that come out of her mouth give me pause as well as some of her actions.

For example, when she used HJ as a bargaining chip with the blackmailing gangster in the warehouse it made me uncomfortable.  The fact that she covers up stuff for scumbags to achieve her goals also makes me uncomfortable. However, while these things make me uncomfortable, I’m simply watching as a viewer and trying to grasp her character. I might not agree with some of the things she does right now but I’m hoping to see who she is as a character.

Regarding SW, I also can see why HJ wouldn’t trust him. I mean, I was kind of surprised that they kept HJ locked up in what looks like a storeroom. Heh. Not to mention he kept telling HJ that they’re only using her for their goals. I mean, why should she trust him when he has said that to her twice?

I haven’t watched episodes 3 & 4 yet so I’m writing based off the first two episodes.

The other channel has double digit audience viewers while SB stil maintain a slow increase... honestly, i get distracted with KSA's small face and nose... sigh, i wish i wasnt but i am...

And i wish it was more clear on who she likes, SW or her husband, knowing both have liked her when she was young. But it seemed as if SW will have a love line with HJ right... sigh...

Gonna dowload ep4 soon when its out. 

@triplem Say WHAT? If that's true, OMG that would be a major plot twist:glasses:. Let me go and watch both 3&4 episodes. 

So they became a team. Now this is what I like:glasses:

YN indeed doesn't know her mom just saved their skins lol. The moment she finds out that she is not the real heiress, I can't wait to see her face lol:mrgreen:

@triplem

Thanks. I still dont really get it though. So Ye Nam wanted to reveal it and get him kicked out. By whom? Why would his mom kick him out? Everything in this drama is about gaining trust and respect from the madam in the house so she will chose you. So how does that exactly help? Sure i get that she wants to discredit his brother. But revealing the secret her mom has kept for so long? Even if she didnt get caught on the spot she will only richard simmons her mom off and worsen her position.

And i didnt really understand why she was crying so much either. I thought i must have missed something personal there. 

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama I think gay problems is in this part of ocean :joy::mrgreen: 

Welp, this has to be the shortest lived non-love triangle in kdrama history... No wonder he didn't mind being used. There's no way he's just a friend and he says he's just a friend oh baby you....

Archived