[Drama 2019] Secret Boutique, 시크릿 부티크

larus

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ameera Ali yes , the gangster and HJ friend got interesting development :lol:. Actually HJ mum want HJ to return to her baduk . But i think HJ will help Jenny & now with no one by her side , she’ll need HJ’s help even more 

@realistic2280 i think the writer intended it from the beginning. She / he said this is a ladies noir . So the focus is on the 4 women 

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

@realistic2280 i think the writer intended it from the beginning. She / he said this is a ladies noir . So the focus is on the 4 women 

Gosh i wish the writer can feel my hate towards her... making JJ miserable for ignoring SW all these years... urgh... make her miserable but dont kill our SW!... argh...

Thanks @triplem :)

But i think HJ will help Jenny & now with no one by her side , she’ll need HJ’s help even more 

By killing Prince Charming :D

so the writer will switch to a frozen fairytales :joy: Jenny will need HJ to help sort out her cursed life :mrgreen:

5dde8a4b283d8520505862.gif?download

3 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@triplem, I’m quite shocked that SW died. So now the two men are gone. Wow...just wow. I totally didn’t see that coming. 

Neither did I . This is the 2nd time Kim Jae Young’s character has died on me in a drama . :tears: Why does he play these tragic characters .
( He better have a happy ending in his weekender . ) 

@Ameera Ali yes Ye Nam is really hypocritical. She’s just a spoilt child who does whatever she wants . So there was this scene of her and JH - they had a heart to heart after she tried to kill him . She wasn’t actually very apologetic even though she said sorry . It was still about her , something like she had no choice because he chose Jenny over them. 

Also , Ye Nam cop lover had kept HJ mum alive . I think it was Jenny ( if I’m not mistaken) game plan  - there was a scene of Jenny & him talking in the car before Jenny brought the mum back to HJ 

This IG account seems to think SW may still live...urghh I hope so 

They should just rename the show, “the tragedies of Jenny.” :tears::tears::tears:

the writer needs to be tied up and toss into a submarine and banished to the Mariana Trench. I think she/he is secretly working for kyo. 

What a wonderful start to my day : / 

I did not see the whole drama (I only watched LIVE the ending) and the preview. I will watch only with subtitles because it is too sad to watch again, for two times, the death of Jung Woo and Sun Woo`s accident.

I still think Sun Woo did not die because in the preview we saw Jenny at hospital waiting for news and Hyun Ji came there too. I assume Sun woo is in the operating room. It is still a critical condition and the writer could let Sun woo die but I still hope that she won`t do it. It is too depressing and sad. I am already sad that Jung Hyuk died , now I have to witness another unfair death? It is too much. 

I hope the writer give us a little hope for a better ending. Just thinking at Sun woo` life, I feel so sorry for him. And Jenny.

We`ll see tomorrow how the writer ended the story.

I want to vent a little about the truck of doom. I can`t stand it anymore. This cliche is pathetic. It is not the first time I have to ignore the annoyance I have watching this kind of scenes. How it is possible that the people send to hit another driver with the truck can calculate the exact time to arrive at the scene and how the victim always freezes, waiting for the truck to hit? At least, this time the writer thought a little about the scene and used another car to stop the victim in a certain crossroad but I still have to roll my eyes seing this kind of scenes. When Jenny got in her car I knew that there will be a car accident but I thought the car did not have brakes. When Jenny escaped the first car, I knew the truck of doom is comming next. Damn! 

@larus i really hope that SW makes it out alive . But I dare not trust this writer . Look at what she did to JH. He was clearly alive then makes him commit suicide. But yes the whole truck of doom thing is ridiculously cliche & unoriginal. 

(There was another really good drama I watch this year too where the FL was stabbed by the murderer and she did not die on the spot . We thought with the hospital scene , she’d survive but she died at the ER . How cruel right . So I don’t trust these k writers . ) 

BTS stills of KJY

6 hours ago, triplem said:

i really hope that SW makes it out alive . But I dare not trust this writer . Look at what she did to JH. He was clearly alive then makes him commit suicide.

True. How cruel to make him survive the kill hit plan but later make him taking his own life! :tears: I kind of suspect that Jung hyuk won`t survive in the end of this show but at least, I have hoped that maybe Sun woo will have a chance to change his life. He and Jenny suspended their life for this revenge and I waiting to be over to have a better life. I also knew that revenge dramas are tragic. The protagonist who wants revenge will lose so much in the process but I have hoped the writer won`t make everything so tragic.

Jenny already lost so much from her life becasue Kim Yeo Ok. She had a sad life and now, she lost Jung Hyuk and maybe Sun woo too.

Even if she will succeed to bring the imposter down, her lost is not worth it. The audience will have a bitter taste after watching this drama if the writer did not balance the tragedies. Why the writer won`t give us a little satisfaction/hope? We`ll see.

Stills

BTS

My thought on losing JH in episode 15 :D

Watched the ep Raw : know the writer killed Him

output_hvfnrz.gif

watched the ep SUB : aware why he been killed 

output_0JEKAR.gif

See spoiler for ep 16 :  realise he leave a letter 

output_9YAg97.gif

** first to leave the misery , who next :mrgreen:

Archived