[Drama 2019] Secret Boutique, 시크릿 부티크

larus

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This week just one episode. After all the built up in the revenge plot, I hope the drama gives us a satisfying ending.

I like that Kim Yeo Ok released Jenny and Ms Wang. I could not think of another way to resolve properly this crissis. Jung Hyuk saved Jenny. because he forced his mother to make a choice. 

We were worried about Jung hyuk`s ending because we thought he will end tragically in the end of this drama and I am afraid we were right. Poor Jung Hyuk! His own sister sent him to death because it was more important for her the name of the family and fortune. No, they never were a family anyway.The only shelter of Jung Hyuk was Jenny after all these years. I am sorry that he will die like that. He was the only one who acknowledged his mother doing a wrong thing to Jenny, he was the only one who had the heart in the right place. He blamed himself that he did not say anything earlier and took up himself the blame. He allowed Jenny to use him for her revenge.

I really like him. Despite telling him that she used him in her revenge, Jenny really cared about him. I hope he knew it.:tears:

I like that Jenny and Kim Yeo Ok will have a confruntation face to face. Both will try to give the final shot to the other, and let see who will stand still in the end. Jenny is in the stage where she won`t listen to reason anymore. No matter how many times Sun woo or anyone else will tell her that she should stop she can`t.

I am ready to see the finale.

9 hours ago, monalisa said:

If Jenny was trailing JH, then I doubt she'd let him die. After all, JH is Jenny's lifeline. She can't die yet without having taken her revenge.

Of course Jenny won`t let Jung Hyuk die but there are other uncontrolled variables, just like when she and Sun woo wanted to save Hyu Ji`s mother.  Sun Woo stopped Jenny`s man because he did  not know who he was and what he wanted to do. Then Hyun ji and Gangster Jo stopped Sun Woo on traffic . I hope Jung Hyuk will be saved but I doubt. He is the writer`s choice for the tragic victim in all this revenge. :tears:

10 hours ago, smhelen said:

I am doubtful  JJ will get the evil imposter to beg on her knees. 

I doubt too but what I want really is to see Kim Yeo Ok exposed in public, arrested for what she did. Ye Nam and that Jojwang guy be arrested for what they did to Jung Hyuk. Let them be in prison.

I could not believe how Kim Yeo Ok told Jenny (when she came to the house after the drowning scare) to forget everything and be Zen. :w00t:

I forgot to mentioned that I believe that Ye Nam`s husband will decide to take Jenny`s side.  After hearing that Jenny is the real daughter of Wi Chang Soo, he left the mansion and was hiding from his wife and her family.

2 hours ago, larus said:

Ye Nam`s husband will decide to take Jenny`s side.  After hearing that Jenny is the real daughter of Wi Chang Soo, he left the mansion

He left the marriage and re thinking his role as a prosecutor. Good for him to seeing the light. 

1 hour ago, smhelen said:

He left the marriage and re thinking his role as a prosecutor. Good for him to seeing the light. 

I am glad that his daughter will have him as a shelter. At least he was a good father.

Pls let this finish this week :lol: I don’t think I can drag this any longer . 

KJY bts stills.  Always looking great with those Long Legs of his 

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

Looks like JJ is wearing black mourning clothes. Her grief stricken face tells me that its very likely YN succeeded in eliminating JH. But I think KYO will punish YN severely for what she did to her own brother.

I don`t care what Kim Yeo Ok will do to her daughter. I want both of them in jail. It is tragic that Ye Nam chose to eliminate her own brother just to keep her own status. Kim Yeo Ok is to blame mostly. She did not raise their children well, she did not give them emotional support they need it. Now, it is too late. I want Ye Nam and Choi from Jojwang, who put the plan to eliminate Jung Hyuk in motion, in jail. 

Kim Yeo ok eliminated Ye Nam`s biological father without mercy as well.

Like mother, like daughter. Both are horrible persons.

BTS pictures from Jenny and Jung Hyuk`s wedding

Stills

image_readtop_2019_991054_15748395223992

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2019/11/991054/

Spoiler

Nooooo.

Jung Hyuk will commit suicide? Noooo.

I just started to watch LIVE. It seems that Ye Nam`s plan did not succeeded. But I don`t have a good feeling about Jung Hyuk.

Jung Hyuk passed away from suicide. So tragic. :tears:

As we suspected , Oh Tae Suk did not kill Hyun Ji`s mother. He went to Jenny to tell her that and later, mother and daughter reunited.

SPOILER for tonight. 

@larus this writer is so darn cruel . JH was saved at the beginning ( i think by SW , my stream skipped quite badly ) . But at the end he was disappointed with everything. His sister , his mum, I think even Jenny . Before he jumped , he called Jenny but she did not pick up . There was an important conversation btwn Jenny & his mum which tipped him over . He heard them & when the mum saw him witness the conversation, she was shocked and it was something he was not supposed to hear .

( edit to add : it was finding out his mum killed his lover ) 

SW gave the video recording to HJ & told her to expose it ..So HJ was able to broadcast the mayor killing the prostitute . Mayor now under investigation. 

Seems Jenny & HJ are back on ok terms. Jenny apologise to HJ. Jenny brought HJ mum back !  Mother & daughter reunion . HJ thanks Jenny . Jenny gives HJ a flash drive . Not sure what it is that Jenny needs her to do with it . Wait for subs . SW was there too . He was happy they sorted this out . 

eh ...i think HJ is helping Jenny , she goes see KYO with some documents. So I think it’s to trap KYO

jenny is now testifying at Mayor’s trial . Need subs - but she’s revealing some shocking stuff .

She was driving back and nooooooo . A car swerved to block her car . It was SW :bawling:  and it was to protect her from an oncoming truck . The truck hit SW car . He  died !!! Nooooooooo :bawling:

I really hate this writer . 

3 minutes ago, larus said:

Noooooo, Now Sun woo will die?

Sun Woo saved Jenny from a car accident. Kim Yeo Ok sent the truck of doom and Sun woo stopped it.

Please.... writer nim don`t let Sun woo die as well.

He did , they already did like those sad nostalgic flashbacks.

I will black list this writer . I can’t believe she killed off both men I love 

4 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

@triplem @larus i came here just to peek hihi but i kept on reading your post till the end. Noooo 2 deaths how cruel!!!

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @imgreatgalAll the deaths felt so unnecessary. I always had a feeling something tragic would happen but , I can’t believe the writer went for this route . Was it to drive home the point that revenge will always come at a price that Is too high ? I dunno anymore . 

Archived