[Drama 2019] Secret Boutique, 시크릿 부티크

larus

On 11/6/2019 at 3:34 AM, larus said:

Kdrama fashion

Thanks for mentioning the fashion for this drama. I've been wanting to post but might be off topic, one thing for sure gotta give credit to the fashion/ costume designer for this drama and how the syle fits each character

JJ always wears fashionable  elite clothing like it fits her feisty smart glam character.

KYO she's actually got fashion sense like I am the madame. There was this scene she was just relaxing on the couch but she was wearing satin or silk . The characters wether they are just relaxing in the house,  it's morning or evening,  the  give the air of fashion flair of chaebol.

HJ the young woman you see from clothing grew up street smart just wear jean and shirts but dresses apt when working for JJ

YN hahaa the  flowery blouse/blazer always pencil cut skirt fits her whiny, over extravagant cinderella stepsister like character. :lol:

SW..well ofc we like to him bare chested :o;):P:D

Just some fashion observation.. because this details can add  colors to their characters :D

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New stills

30000637605_700.jpg

In the drama, Lee Hyun-ji, who was trapped in a detention center, is wearing a suit, is looking down under the cliff where her mother Park Joo-hyun is known to have fallen down. Lee Hyun-ji, who had a 180-degree change with a black stripe suit, gorgeous earrings, and daunting high heels, showed a terrible look while lowering her eyes, but soon dropped her eyes with a determined expression. Indeed, Lee Hyun-ji how to get out of the detention center, how to pour out the burning anger, raising questions.

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10009712792

'Secret Boutique' Kim Sun-ah, Park Hee-bon, and Ryu Seung-su showed off their three-person, three-color, dark nerve war that Deo threw black force in the living room.

2019111100873_0.jpg

Jang Jang, Ye Ye Nam, and Cha Seung Jae gathered in front of Kim Yeo Ok while Cha Seung Jae's bomb remarks turned the atmosphere cold. Jenny Jang gathers his hands together and looks at him with a calm face, while Ye Ye-nam has a strong face with her arms crossed with embarrassment and displeasure, and Cha Seung-jae sparks his eyes and shows decisiveness.

http://www.specialtimes.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=11633

From filming

3 hours ago, monalisa said:

Did they find the body of Hyun Ji-'s mom? If she really dies this time, it will be Hyun Ji's turn to take revenge. Then, she will become 'Jenny Jang' and Jenny Jang will become 'Kim Yeo Ok'.

I fail to see the similarity. Jenny did not kill Hyun Ji`s mom in cold blood. Not even once she wanted people killed. She almost rescued her. It is not her fault that Oh Tae Suk kidnapped her in the last minute. If Oh Tae Suk will kill her it will be his and Ye Nam`s fault and responsability to pay for the crime. 

Of course, Jenny will feel bad/ guilty because she has a conscience and she has a heart. She gave her word that she will help Hyun Ji to find her mom. It was a failed plan but, IMO, she did the best she could. If Oh Tae Suk did kill Park Joo-Hyun, he is a cold blooded murderer and Ye Nam a heartless woman like her mother.

IMO, Park Joo Hyun is not dead but let see how she cheated death a second time. 

About Hyun Ji`s story, it was obvious that she will be in connection with Jo Yang-Oh because of "the coincidence" to meet his mother in prison and the "coincidence" of Gangster Jo to witness how Jenny "killed" her mother. Jo with tell Hyun Ji that Jenny is responsable of her mother`s death. It is a classic soap opera set up. Like that, Hyun Ji will have a real reason to turn against Jenny and probably to mess Jenny`s plan. But Hyun Ji will find out the truth eventually and maybe she will help Jenny in the end. But right now, Hyun Ji could put Jenny in danger. They should have resolved all the misunderstandings the soon is possible but we have to have more drama.

The hard part for Jenny is comming. It won`t be easy at all when Kim Yeo Ok will realise what Jenny wanted to do all this time, she will fight like a wounded animal with nothing to lose. It will be a survival fight and It will be collateral victims.

In short, Hyun Ji is in her right to be angry if she thinks that Jenny not only put her in jail but was responsable of her mother`s death but Jenny is not the "bad wolf" here. We know why she put her in jail and how she wanted to save her mother. It is a mess between them right now and, for both of them, Park Joo Hyun should be better alive.

5 hours ago, monalisa said:

Did they find the body of Hyun Ji-'s mom? If she really dies this time, it will be Hyun Ji's turn to take revenge. Then, she will become 'Jenny Jang' and Jenny Jang will become 'Kim Yeo Ok'.

Hi! Jenny didn’t kill hj mom. Hj mom isn’t even dead. They lied to hj accusing Jenny of killing her mom. 

It's a relief to me that HJ's mom is not eliminated. As I mentioned before, I can't 'see' Jenny Jang walking the same path as KYO. It's high time that KYO gets served her just desserts. I'm getting irritated seeing her fake demeanor and having a smile on her face even while ordering to have someone killed off.

Kim Sun-ah and Kim Tae-hoon show scenes of dark and lonely sorrow in the lush garden.

2019111202188_0.jpg

The production team said, "This scene featuring Kim Seon-ah and Kim Tae-hoon's delicate emotions is a scene where" cut "sounded so badly." "Please check through Secret Boutique."

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/11/12/2019111202199.html

4 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Wait. Did my eyes deceive me when I watched the teaser? Jh lover is still alive? And why is he talking to the youngest sibling of the crazy family? Is he working with her? 
wow poor jh, his lover is a mystery card. 

I did not watch today episode but really it will be a twist id Jung Hyuk`s love partner will be alive. I really did not understand why he killed himself because he was in Jung Hyuk`s life for many years, he should have trusted him and it was not a definitive break up in the first place. But If he is alive. I really don`t know why he did all this to Jung Hyuk. We`ll see.

Jenny meets Woonsan Monk

Stills

1VQS79JJHA_1.jpg

1 minute ago, larus said:

did not watch today episode but really it will be a twist id Jung Hyuk`s love partner will be alive. I really did not understand why he killed himself because he was in Jung Hyuk`s life for many years, he should have trusted him and it was not a definitive break up in the first place. But If he is alive. I really don`t know why he did all this to Jung Hyuk. We`ll see.

You right, it really would make no sense at all for him to throw away his life. 

I hope his lover is doing this to protect him in some manner and not stab him in the back. Also another question would be, will jenny tell jh? I don’t think Jenny and his lover ever met in person so they don’t know what each other looked like with the exception of the photo Jenny has in her possession. 

I just watched with subtitles.

Kim Yeo Ok finds out who Jenny/ Do Young really is. In the preview it was shown that Chairwoman Kim and Jogwang joined forces. Jenny had the suport of Woonsan Monk and elders but it was not enough. Jenny`s plan is starting to be in jeopardy.

About Park Joo Hyun being alive or not. Oh Tae Suk did not killed Cha Seung-Jae in the end. Maybe he did not kill Hyun Ji`s mom either.

If she was indeed in the bag, she did not survived the fall. But  I still think that she is alive.

Being alive or not, I have a problem with the scene. It was hard enough for me to believe that Oh Tae Suk miraculously appeared from nowhere to kidnap Park Joo Hyun in the last minute. OK, I could think that he was in the car who came with Jenny`s men.  But now how I supose to believe that he had a bag in somebody else `s car just to put a woman there? Why not taking in his arms and throw her in the water? Why not chose the fastest way to get away from somebody when someone was chasing after you? It was an obvious plot from the writer to make us doubt (we did not see the body) and to make Sun woo believe that she is dead.

And Butler Wang has informers everywhere? :D He knew exactly when Woon San Monk came to Seol.

Despite some little detail, the drama is keeping me interested. I want to see how things will go from here.

Here's my semi-recap of latest episode. 

Jenny finally used her words to comfort Sunwoo, "You don't have to pretend to be okay..." Finally! Aw Sunwoo although he's emotional over the supposed "loss" of hj mother, he still goes out of his way to comfort Jenny as well by saying that despite the incident, there is no setback in your plans, go home and rest. He decided to take the blame, all the blame and tells Jenny not to blame herself in any way for the incident, "I don't think I can handle seeing you suffering from this." This is the first episode where it's shown that Jenny and Sunwoo comfort each other with their words rather than just actions or behind the scenes. 

Yenam is a scum ball but at least she cares about her daughter by saying that she is off-limit. She has a tiny, tiny, shred of goodness lol

Aw JH and Sunwoo both care about Jenny so much... It was sad to hear JH acknowledging that they will in the end will be strangers to one another. I don't want them to say good-bye to each other can't they restart their bromance that they had when they were youth? Sunwoo telling JH to go comfort Jenny :tears:

AW poor gangster mother passed away. I like it that the episode showed a flashback of the gangster life when he was a kid. His crying made me so sad. He's still a child wanting the love of his mother. :tears:

Crazy lady to Jenny, "the best thing I did was picked you up from the bathhouse." LOL just you wait :lol: Wow it's kind of sad to see crazy lady admit that Jenny understands her more than her own children when Jenny gave her personal analysis of the crazy lady... I semi semi feel for her. But she's still a bad crazy lady lol 

I felt so sad when hj got the news from the gangster that her mom was alive but then just died. But the misunderstanding of what "led to her death"... :crazy:

Aw flashback JH telling Jenny that he will never get to experience happy memories with his parents. He parrot what Jenny said when she was young, to the elder asking how he sees his mom. 

HJ got triggered in prison and starts to strangle and choke one of the inmates when the inmate said that she should be thoughtful to her mom and not be a career criminal. HJ is becoming slightly unhinged. I understand why but she went a little too far because the inmate didn't really do anything to her.

Yenam husband knows more than he lets on. He's aware of yenam lover.  I like how he calls the kettle black LOL he's like you guys can blackmail and harm each other for your benefit, why can't I do the same? :lol: Yenam husband is now a thorn on crazy lady side. Glorious! lol

Yenam baby daddy loves his daughter so much, he secretly visits her and has a collection of her shoes.

Aw this show is so good at making me pity almost every character even if it's just an ounce of pity.

HJ called Sunwoo and distracted him from his mission of watching over Yenam husband. Yenam husband disappears after the phone call.

Yenam baby daddy attempts to kill yenam husband but then hubby got a phone call from subin. While talking to Su bin, he notices the baby daddy in the shadows in the office. baby daddy felt guilty hearing his daughter voice and he came out of the shadows and then went on his knees. Aw I feel so bad for baby daddy hearing his daughter converse to fake daddy, he's hearing all the things they did together growing up. He hears how good of a dad fake daddy is. He confessed saying he almost took away the life of a father from a daughter...:tears:

AWWWWWWWW Fake daddy starts to realize something's up. He was about to call security on baby daddy but changes his mind...

Why can't Yenam be happy that she has two men that dotes on her? While I'm SSB, single since birth lol :lol:

Jenny calls the prison to report that hj has a secret phone, so that she can prevent Sunwoo from making similar mistakes in the future. Yenam husband almost died because of his distraction. 

Yenam husband tells Yenam, he will let the incident slide because of their daughter. AWWW

HJ tells gangster to get her out to prison so she can get revenge, gangster asked who should he contact for help. HJ asks for crazy lady. WHAT THE WORLD :vicx::unsure: If you want to get revenge. Why must you contact someone who has been trying to harm you since day 1?!? She lost her brain.

Whoa. Yenam confronts fake daddy but he isn't having it. He tells her that crazy lady sent baby daddy to try to kill him. He tells her crazy lady sees both baby daddy and fake daddy as dead people walking. He tells her he's tired of being used as a tool by the family and will attack. 

Crazy lady is now plastered all over the news for embezzlement, slash funds, money laundering, and etc. Crazy lady agrees to put the slush funds and etc under JH name. Crazy lady discovers that Jenny lied to her about the monk and that he's still alive. 

Jenny meets up with the monk. He questions why she asked him to hide himself. She starts to reveal her past to the monk. Crazy lady overhears and finally discovers who Jenny is. DAEBAK!

*after watching the previews again, nevermind...it isn't JH lover...it was a news reporter...he kinda looked like his lover... : ( 

I feel really bad for HyunJi, a young girl experiencing the trauma of prison life for no fault of hers. When Jenny reproached SunWoo for being distracted by HuyngJi's call and losing sight of Prosec. Cha she seems no better then KimYeoOk, using someone and discarding them as they please. From the start i'm used to seeing Jenny in control of things and that she and SunWoo were always one step ahead of the bad guys but this this time i'm seeing her losing it. I fear she may lose Monk Unsan too.

Did OhTaeSuk really killed HyunJi's mom? During the car chase SunWoo lost them for a bit and then we saw OhTaeSuk kicking a sack into the water. He was smart enough not to kill her the first time. I don't think he is a killer seeing him going all weak after hearing that call from SuBin to Prosec Cha. All this while he was thinking SuBin was a lonely kid haha talking about delusional.

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

Wait. Did my eyes deceive me when I watched the teaser? Jh lover is still alive? And why is he talking to the youngest sibling of the crazy family? Is he working with her? 
wow poor jh, his lover is a mystery card. 

I don't think its the lover. He a reporter from Taewha Daily.

40 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

From the start i'm used to seeing Jenny in control of things and that she and SunWoo were always one step ahead of the bad guys but this this time i'm seeing her losing it. I fear she may lose Monk Unsan too.

I think what prevents her from being one step ahead all the time is her hidden sympathy and compassion. If she catapulted and did her mission without caring for the members of her team, she would probably had achieve victory a long time ago. And her losing from time to time makes the show much more interesting because it shows her vulnerability, her inner turmoil, and that she isn’t Wonder Woman :lol: I hope she doesn’t lose monk unsan because he’s her last relative although distant relative(he’s her grandfather brother right?) 

46 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

OhTaeSuk really killed HyunJi's mom? During the car chase SunWoo lost them for a bit and then we saw OhTaeSuk kicking a sack into the water. He was smart enough not to kill her the first time. I don't think he is a killer seeing him going all weak after hearing that call from SuBin to Prosec Cha. All this while he was thinking SuBin was a lonely kid haha talking about delusional.

Yeah, no way did he kill her. he’s a secret softie guy :lol:

48 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

think its the lover. He a reporter from Taewha Daily.

Yeah I rewatched the teaser, he’s a reporter. Darn it, I was hoping jh lover is still alive. If hj mom can still be alive after all this time, so can he lol 

I don’t believe for a second that OTS killed HJ’s mother... He must have hidden her somewhere or managed to convince her that his plan will be better. 

Sigh, why do people in kdramaland have meetings to talk about important confidential stuff in a room that is not eavesdrop-proof is still a big mystery for me... :lol:

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

Yeah I rewatched the teaser, he’s a reporter. Darn it, I was hoping jh lover is still alive. If hj mom can still be alive after all this time, so can he lol 

I don't think JH's lover is alive. I think JH knows it's  not suicide and his death is the reason JH is turning against his mom. 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sigh, why do people in kdramaland have meetings to talk about important confidential stuff in a room that is not eavesdrop-proof is still a big mystery for me..

Haha yeah! And why do the always meet at dark seculded place where they are sitting targets. No mystery lol there wouldn't be any drama if things were to go smoothly.

Archived