[Drama 2019] Secret Boutique, 시크릿 부티크

larus

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

If Jenny obeys KYO's order to kill HJ's mum, then she'd be no different from KYO. I don't see Jenny going down that road. She'd come to her senses, I'm sure.

How Jenny obeys Kim Yeo Ok to kill Park Joo Hyun? I don`t see it.  She aparently takes the orders but she always trying to save the people. She has plans on her own. She saved Ye Nam`s father until Jogwang came in the picture and he became a threat to Chairwoman Kim again. Jenny resolved the problem with Lee Joo hee but if he won`t lay down like she advised him to do, he will be a liability and a bad thing could happen to him. 

Jenny could have helped Hyun Ji` s mother to get away from Kim Yeo Ok`s sight but a third party messed things up.

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

I'd say it 'gain, that Ye Nam woman is a clown!

Oh, yeah. Very well said. ... She is a laughable and pathetic in the same time. She thinks that she can play on the high league when she is just an amateur who does mistakes after mistakes. She jumped so easily to betray her mother (and gave voluntarily to Jogwang the information about the man ) and that man was her biological father. And she tried to undo what it was already a catastrofic situation. I don`t think the others are taking her serious but she has money and managed to still stay along them with her cheap skimming.

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

While morally ambiguous, I can't help but root for Jenny. My fear is because the stakes are so high..the risks are even greater... but damn she makes it all look so good doesn't she?

I totally agree. The hardest part of her revenge is comming. We`ll see the results soon.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read on Wikipedia that this week we`ll have one episode on November 7. November 6 is cancelled because of WBSC Premier12 (baseball)  Korea vs Australia.

Make it so! I pray that just one episode will be cancelled this week. I wish to know where there is an offical confirmation about this week broadcasting. On SBS it says that next broadcast is Thursday, 22:00. Maybe it is true. I don`t know if I read corectly.

Kim Sun Ah is having fun in Bali and I worry about this week broadcast.

Spoiler

I noticed in ep. 11, the thug was wearing eyeliner LoL! That's some nifty magic Sun Woo did to swap Hyun Ji's mom but it wasn't enough to keep her alive<_< I found it ridiculous that she was missing for most of the drama & when she did make an appearance it's to finish her off tsk:rolleyes: Amazing how she remembered everything all at once when normally the memory process is gradual LoL:P

Ugh I just despise all 3 women of the Deo family... I use to think Ye Eun was harmless but she's just as annoying :crazy:

15 hours ago, larus said:

I read on Wikipedia that this week we`ll have one episode on November 7. November 6 is cancelled because of WBSC Premier12 (baseball)  Korea vs Australia.

They apdated the new informations. Now, it is announced that it won`t be broadcast this week. Too bad. It would have been nice to watch at least one episode.

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

Love how the team is still close and meeting up

Another meeting?

There is an article about the SBS broadcast on November 6 and 7.

RAW translation

2019 Premier12 'Korea-Australian Baseball Relay… SBS, 6 Day Live Today, Young Talent Expedition, Secret Boutique

According to the SBS program on the 6th, the 2019 WBSC Premier Group C League Korea: Australia match will be broadcast from 6 pm on that day.

http://mobile.busan.com/view/busan/view.php?code=2019110613514935888#cb

I don`t understand what they say about the November 7 broadcast.

“Secret Boutique” Postpones Broadcast Due To Baseball Game

Nov 6, 2019
by S. Park

cb9acf007c4f471a9734ec49edff382e.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “Secret Boutique” did not air on November 6 because of a baseball game.

According to the broadcast schedule for SBS on November 6, the game between South Korea and Australia for the 2019 WBSC Premier12 began airing at 6:50 p.m. KST.

As a result, programs such as “Today” (literal title), “Finding Genius” (literal title), and “Secret Boutique” were canceled. “SBS 8 O’Clock News” was broadcast after the baseball game and “Baek Jong Won’s Alley Restaurant” (literal title) aired during its normal time at 11:20 p.m. KST.

“Secret Boutique” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1364124wpp/secret-boutique-postpones-broadcast-due-to-baseball-game

The Soompi article mentions the November 6 broadcast. What about November 7?

6 hours ago, triplem said:

They released some new stills ..would there be an episode tonight ? 

That`s what I want to know. It was not clear from all the article about the broadcast of November 7.

I will check to see if SBS will give us episode 12 today but I doubt.

Even the actor Joo Suk-Tae who plays Oh Tae Suk says in a comment that ep 12 was cancelled tonight.

@larus No episode tonight . I check the stream. They had baseball earlier and they pushed the news to SB's slot.

So since the finale is 27 November ( according to a twitter handle I checked ) there should be episodes next week onwards.

This drama is not the only one affected. Even Vagabond is . I think they have some episodes cancelled. For those who don't know , baseball is big is SK and a ratings puller. So it will make commercial sense for SBS...sigh but for us it really does kill momentum for the drama. 

4 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Hello chingus! I would like to see this show but i want to know if there's a love line at all?:phew:

This is not a romance drama. It is a female centric drama where the heroine gave up romantic feelings to concentrate to her revenge.

But there is an unusual "love triangle" . :lol:

The male lead is hopelessly in love with his noona. There was a posibility that he could start to feel something about another female character (because they spent some time together) but he did not really get away from his devotion to Jenny Jang. The second OST is telling everything about his feelings. The problem is that we still don`t know if his feelings will be clearly reciprocicate in the end.

The question is what Jenny will do. Accept his feelings or clear the air between them (have mercy on him :D ) But the condition is to both be alive in the end. Poor guy. You will want to hug him to feel better. :w00t:

Maybe there will be a subtle hint/ or a clear sign about a different path or the same path (about the romantic partner) but that will be in the epilogue. That`s my guess.

Complicated love lines. Not to talk about Jenny and her "husband". Is this what you have hoped for? :D

5 minutes ago, larus said:

This is not a romance drama. It is a female centric drama where the heroine gave up romantic feelings to concentrate to her revenge.

But there is an unusual "love triangle" . :lol:

The male lead is hopelessly in love with his noona. There was a posibility that he could start to feel something about another female character (because they spent some time together) but he did not really get away from his devotion to Jenny Jang. The second OST is telling everything about his feelings. The problem is that we still don`t know if his feelings will be clearly reciprocicate in the end.

The question is what Jenny will do. Accept his feelings or clear the air between them (have mercy on him :D ) But the condition is to both be alive in the end. Poor guy. You will want to hug him to feel better. :w00t:

Maybe there will be a subtle hint/ or a clear sign about a different path or the same path (about the romantic partner) but that will be in the epilogue. That`s my guess.

Complicated love lines. Not to talk about Jenny and her "husband". Is this what you have hoped for? :D

Thanks a lot! I love the lead actress and hope she will get the male lead 'cause i like noona-dongsaeng romance... I'll wait till the show ends!

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

Thanks a lot! I love the lead actress and hope she will get the male lead 'cause i like noona-dongsaeng romance... I'll wait till the show ends!

In my opinion this drama is worth watching even without a happy ending in love department. 5 episodes left to watch. Soon will be over. I will miss it.

The team gathering

Archived