[Drama 2019] Secret Boutique, 시크릿 부티크

larus

Kim Sun Ah’s New SBS Drama Releases Intriguing Posters And Video From Script Reading

by L. Kim

79d416b5db14467bb670d8f1dfe1b197.jpeg?s=

Upcoming SBS drama “Secret Boutique” released new posters and a video of the first script reading!

“Secret Boutique” is a thriller about a poor woman named Jenny Jang (Kim Sun Ah) who goes from working at a bathhouse to becoming a powerful lobbyist. The cast includes Jang Mi Hee, Park Hee Bon, Go Min Si, Kim Jae Young, and Kim Tae Hoon, and it will be directed by Park Hyung Ki who directed popular dramas such as “My Lovely Girl,” “Scent of a Woman,” and “Dr. Champ.”

The two teaser posters show Kim Sun Ah as the strange, mysterious, and secretive Jenny Jang. Jenny Jang is the president of the veiled law firm J-Boutique and a secretly influential person in political and business circles who attempts to become the head of Deo Company. She’s a complex character who holds a power-oriented mind and a unique personality.

In the first teaser poster, Kim Sun Ah shows a cold and imposing “black aura” in sophisticated attire as she walks down the aisle of a church that is covered in dense fog. This shows the charisma of her character Jenny Jang who dreams of becoming the queen of Deo Company.

kim-sun-ah-1.jpg

kim-sun-ah-2.jpg

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1346542wpp/kim-sun-ahs-new-sbs-drama-releases-intriguing-posters-and-video-from-script-reading

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

August 19 2019

Two teaser posters for SBS drama series “Secret Boutique”

Secret_Boutqiue-TP1SM1.jpg

Here’s the first two teaser posters for upcoming SBS drama series “Secret Boutique” starring Kim Sun-A and Kim Jae-Young. Both teaser posters shows the shadowy outline of Kim Sun-A as main character Jenny Jang. She works in a public bathhouse and later targets the most powerful person in a chaebol group.

The teaser poster also reveals that “Secret Boutique” will first air September 18, 2019 in South Korea (takes over SBS’ Wednesday and Thursday 10PM time slot after “Doctor Detective“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/two-teaser-posters-for-sbs-drama-series-secret-boutique

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/08/18/kim-sun-ah-is-a-mysterious-woman-of-discreet-power-in-teaser-posters-for-secret-boutique/

First teaser

August 21 2019

First teaser trailer for SBS drama series “Secret Boutique”

Secret_Boutique-teaser1SM1.jpeg

First teaser trailer added for SBS drama series “Secret Boutique” starring Kim Sun-A and Kim Jae-Young. The teaser trailer builds off a tense stand off between Jenny Jang (Kim sun-A) and Kim Yeo-Ok (Jang Mi-Hee). Around the 26 second mark, Jenny Jang proclaims, “I will drag you down with my hand, I will upset and will get back what was never able to comeback. There is no next time here. You must survive now, even if you deceive or trample on others”

“Secret Boutique” first airs September 18, 2019 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-teaser-trailer-for-sbs-drama-series-secret-boutique

Watch: Kim Sun Ah Will Do Anything To Survive In Mysterious Preview For “Secret Boutique”

Aug 22, 2019
by M. Dang
c172bdf733344713a5df1882e45d0ef8.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Secret Boutique” has released an intriguing new trailer!

“Secret Boutique” is a thriller about the struggles between strong women as they battle for power, revenge, and survival. At the center is a poor woman named Jenny Jang (played by Kim Sun Ah) who goes from working at a bathhouse to becoming an influential lobbyist. The cast includes Jang Mi HeePark Hee Bon, Go Min Si, Kim Jae Young, and Kim Tae Hoon

The teaser begins with a chilling confrontation between Kim Yeo Wook (played by Jang Mi Hee) and her young maid. Over images of a chained-up door and a person in a wheelchair falling on their side, Kim Yeo Wook states, “Between you, who just arrived here, and me, the owner of this house, who do you think people with believe?”

It then cuts to Jenny Jang changing into her clothes in a dark room. She says in a voice over, “In this world, there are people who live in two different times – those that live while looking towards the future, and others who live while stuck in the past.”

The clip further provides a glimpse into Jenny Jang’s secretive past. Kim Yeo Wook says to Jenny Jang, “The frail doe I brought here 20 years ago is gone, and a 100-tailed white fox sits in her place,” making viewers curious as to what their connection might be. It ends with Jenny Jang declaring, “There is no such thing as a next time in this place. You must survive now, no matter what! Even if it means deceiving and crushing others.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347169wpp/watch-kim-sun-ah-will-do-anything-to-survive-in-mysterious-preview-for-secret-boutique

Actor Park Jung-hak has confirmed his appearance at 'Secret Boutique'.

166506_131347_3021.jpg

http://www.veritas-a.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=166506

SBS's new tree drama 'Secret Boutique' Jang Mi-Hee unveiled her first force, transforming into Kim Yeok-ok, the head of the big corporation who knows the "man's play."

l_2019082702001210100237931.jpg

http://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=201908270719003&sec_id=540201

Stills

20190827170337_5d64e3d925a3f_1.jpg

SBS's new  drama 'Secret Boutique' Park Hee-Bon turned into the eldest daughter, Yeo-nam of Deoga, a leading conglomerate group in Korea.

Park Hee-bon is the eldest daughter of Deoga's three sons and sisters, Deo Foundation executive director and Deo cosmetics representative Yu Ye Nam.

At one time, she was a friend with the help of Jenny Jang (Kim Sun-ah).
Covered by large sunglasses, the typical tycoon, who walks away from the luxurious sedan under the protection of the driver, walks away. The stylish beige dress and high-heeled shoes create a luxurious image that is 180 degrees different from the hairy and small-sized citizens shown in the previous films.

http://hei.hankyung.com/hub01/201908271516I

Go Min-Si transforms in into Lee Hyun-ji, an amateur Baduk game knight who was a natural fighter with a unique touch and sharp analysis.

2019082813373508221d3244b4fed59622599.jp

http://hei.hankyung.com/hub01/201908271516I

Second teaser

Spoiler

The drama looks so dark! I can`t wait to watch the story.

Watch: Kim Sun Ah Searches For Answers In Thrilling Teaser For “Secret Boutique”

Aug 28, 2019
by M. Dang

1c71352dec7f41b491eb7f9edc30eae7.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming drama “Secret Boutique” has amped up the tension in a new preview!

“Secret Boutique” is a thriller about the struggles between strong women as they battle for power, revenge, and survival. At the center is a poor woman named Jenny Jang (played by Kim Sun Ah) who goes from working at a bathhouse to being an influential lobbyist. The cast also includes Jang Mi HeePark Hee Bon, Go Min Si, Kim Jae Young, and Kim Tae Hoon.

The clip opens with a voice stating, “You have to live while hiding your identity.” Jenny Jang then says, “This is my last chance to keep the promise. We need to find it,” teasing a conflict shrouded in secrets. She goes head-to-head with Kim Yeo Wook (played by Jang Mi Hee) as she aims to achieve her goals and declares, “I have never lost.”

Events further spiral towards the breaking point with a series of shots showing an eerie man and a mysterious bag being thrown into the ocean. Wi Ye Nam (played by Park Hee Bon) insists, “This isn’t a simple accident!” and a woman behind prison glass screams, “What in the world did I do so wrong?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348725wpp/watch-kim-sun-ah-searches-for-answers-in-thrilling-teaser-for-secret-boutique

@larus Thanks for all the updates. The teasers look great !  I’m looking forward to this . Maybe I found my new girl crush :D

BTS

KJY cut . To be honest I wanted to see this guy again after 100 Days 

7 hours ago, triplem said:

KJY cut . To be honest I wanted to see this guy again after 100 Days 

Your wish will become true. Not only Kim Jae Young will appear in Secret Boutique as a male lead but he will be from September on screen again in KBS romantic comedy family drama Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful/ Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life, as main lead as well.  Different genre, lots of him. :D

I am glad that we have another female centric drama, with a darker theme. I am looking forward to see these type of dramas on the small screen.

@larus i saw the number of eps for Beautiful Life - 100 eps :skull:... but cast does look good . Maybe if I hv time , I’ll check it out . 

I am happy to see a dark female centric drama as my last one was Secret Mother  

Ahh will there be Romance here ? Posted by KJY

Full video 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, triplem said:

i saw the number of eps for Beautiful Life - 100 eps :skull:... but cast does look good . Maybe if I hv time , I’ll check it out . 

50 episodes of one hour is not too much if you want to enjoy watching one of your favorite actors. :P

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I am happy to see a dark female centric drama as my last one was Secret Mother  

Ahh will there be Romance here ? Posted by KJY

Anything with strong women is a winner in my book. I don`t know if there will be romance. Maybe there some characters will express their feelings. Who knows? 

My second wish for this drama... Kim Tae Hoon`s character won`t die. :lol:

I thought Kim Jae Young rejected this drama since he's confirmed to play in new KBS weekend drama. But I guess he accepted both. He will be very busy the second half of this year

6 hours ago, larus said:

50 episodes of one hour is not too much if you want to enjoy watching one of your favorite actors. :P

Anything with strong women is a winner in my book. I don`t know if there will be romance. Maybe there some characters will express their feelings. Who knows? 

My second wish for this drama... Kim Tae Hoon`s character won`t die. :lol:

Yes, yes, I watched Secret Mother and I liked it. It's such a good drama

6 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Yes, yes, I watched Secret Mother and I liked it. It's such a good drama

Not very popular but it was a good women centric drama. Kim Tae Hoon`s older brother played in the drama. :D

6 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

I thought Kim Jae Young rejected this drama since he's confirmed to play in new KBS weekend drama. But I guess he accepted both. He will be very busy the second half of this year

He confirmed long time ago. I think they almost finished filming for Secret Boutique. They started to shoot in May. 

BTS

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Secret Boutique, 시크릿 부티 크 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Kim Sun Ah & Kim Jae-Young - Premieres on September 18th

Archived