Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Secret Boutique, 시크릿 부티크

2 hours ago, triplem said:

too homophobic a society for them to openly endorse it in a drama

Thank you for sharing that article. That’s incredibly sad for them. It makes absolute sense why dramas don’t openly endorse homosexual love. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, triplem said:

Yikes ! No episode again tonight- baseball . Urghhh! 

I can`t believe it. No episode again? I don`t like it. Now we have to wait another week.

And I wished for three episodes this week. :phew:

Thanks for infoming us.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 2

Great ep8. 

About the clock, I can't help notice that in JJ's flashback the clock on the hosp wall shows 4:44 and the broken clock at the garbage dump also shows 4:44. Did JJ have that broken clock with her hence the gift from HJ? Did I miss something? It's as if time stood still for her then and i'm sure she made up her mind to go forward from that time.

Another frustratoin for HJ, SW confirmed the call to her phone is not from her mom.

I was right after all, KYO had someone followed OTS and YN. I think YN will be out of the picture for a while nursing her pain now that she knows she is a fake Wi. I guess the writers realized that we had enough of her antics and OTS probably realized too that there will be nothing for him at the end. 

I see KYO's meeting with JJ as a desperate attempt to defeat JJ now that she knows her secret.

@larus I can't understand why MsWang looked surprised when she found the photo of WJS with DY. She was the one who told JJ before she only serves KYO and YN and that JJ/DY is a child WJS had with another woman. I think MsWang may have overheard JJ'sc convo with kYO abt YN's father because she was outside the room when JJ came out. Another thing that  I noticed Butler Hwang doesn't know KYO is a fake. KYO lied to him that YN is a result of a fling she had when she was lonlely and on the run with with WJS

I can't wait to know if JH  will continue to support JJ now that he has also found the photo and the truth will finally come out.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, larus said:

I can`t believe it. No episode again? I don`t like it. Now we have to wait another week.

And I wished for three episodes this week. :phew:

Thanks for infoming us.

The latest from Twitter is that it may still be aired if the baseball match finishes early 

SBS highlights their scenes :wub:

@rocher22  he looks good in most suits ( or no suit :lol: @Ameera Ali will know what I mean ) but this blue one looks especially lovely 

Edited to add : BTS

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

The latest from Twitter is that it may still be aired if the baseball match finishes early 

Shall we keep our fingers crossed the game will finish early:D

• Love 5

It was nice that SW and HJ spent one relaxing evening together

and became a little closer.

Although its  kind of sad that he only invited her when he was left alone.

And its sad or maybe funny, that SW is still questioning herself when he 

needs to say something to Jenny.

• Like 5

Does not seem like they are airing . I hv been refreshing my stream for the last 40 mins :tears:

• Sad 3

7 hours ago, triplem said:

I really really want the baseball match to finish early. I don`t want to wait another week for new episodes. There is a little hope.

8 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

About the clock, I can't help notice that in JJ's flashback the clock on the hosp wall shows 4:44 and the broken clock at the garbage dump also shows 4:44. Did JJ have that broken clock with her hence the gift from HJ?

I did not pay anttention to every detail but i think she kept the clock she found on the garbage dump. It was a coincidence that her mom died at 4:44 as well so she took the clock.

After watching with subtitles, I like the clock scene even more. Hyun Ji remembered Jenny`s words and decided to move on and she fixed her clock. She assumed that Jenny is the type who lives with an eye on the future. So little she knows that actually Jenny is the person who dwell in the past that already stopped. She doesn`t live for the future at all. All her plans are for the moment the imposter Kim Yeo Ok is defeted. She even thinks that it won`t be a happy ending for her.

Revenge dramas are almost all tragic. Jenny has a tragic life and the fact that she lives anly for revenge makes her a tragic heroine. The last part of the dramas is really intense because it will be the moment the enemy will find out her secrets. Kim Yeo Ok will do everything to stop Jenny to reveal her as a fraud. That makes her dangerous because we know that she doesn`t have any scrupule. I worry about Jenny and Sun woo.

The revenge will hurt collateral people, included persons she cares about, like Jung hyeok. I know that Jenny can`t stop now. I want the imposter punished as well but  I don`t want her to lose too much.

8 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

Another thing that  I noticed Butler Hwang doesn't know KYO is a fake.

He doesn`t know Kim Yeo Ok is  an imposter and Ms Wang doesn`t know either.

I am curious if Jung hyeok knows or suspects something. He is the oldest son.  He was 11 years old when he came to Wi family. I don`t think he knows about what her mother did but perhaps now he has a strange feeling what he doesn`t remember anything about Wi Chang Soo.

When he saw Jenny in a picture with Wi Chang Soo, he sure wants to know more about it.

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Does not seem like they are airing . I hv been refreshing my stream for the last 40 mins :tears:

Sad. :tears:

• Like 6

@larus good point about JH. I think he knows he isn’t a real Wi. That’s why he is quite indifferent to the family fortune since it wasn’t his to begin with . At 11 years old , your memories and understanding of things are pretty clear . What sort of story did KYO  hv to cook up to get him to not question his own origins & identity? 

• Like 6

Hmm...kinda tragic for Jenny to think of revenge all the time... and if anything happened to her, all those revenge and no happy life and her family's fortune to be passed on to someone else seemed a wasted life....sigh... then again, that revenge drama, and we all just hope for a happy ending for Jenny.... 

She, her deceased brother and mother had suffered much 

• Like 8

HJ- ''If you dont mind...''

SW---''I dont...''  :lol:

This was said by the speed of light. 

This drama needs some humor.

• LOL 4

I’m lost at the 3 children all having 3 diff fathers... how is this possible? Can someone enlighten me?? Evil chairman gave birth in hosp so there’s one child. How is it possible the youngest daughter is fathered by a diff father from YN? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, triplem said:

What sort of story did KYO  hv to cook up to get him to not question his own origins & identity? 

More then what she said to Jung Hyeok, she invented a story for the other girls. Ye Nam

showing Jenny/ Do young the picture of her "father" and jenny knowing that it is her dad not the other girl! How strong she was to come to the imposter`s place, to resist temptation to say anything but hoping one day she will claim her family back. Jenny`s determination is admirable but it is sad in the same time because she did not live her life so far.

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Hmm...kinda tragic for Jenny to think of revenge all the time... and if anything happened to her, all those revenge and no happy life and her family's fortune to be passed on to someone else seemed a wasted life....sigh... then again, that revenge drama, and we all just hope for a happy ending for Jenny.... 

She, her deceased brother and mother had suffered much 

She suffered so much and Kim Yeo Ok made her life more bitter. I want Jenny to succed defeating the monster and be able to move on with her life after that.

The worst scenario for her is not be able to do ii but it is bad as well if Sun Woo will be hurt in the process. Sun woo will hate it if she will get hurt too. So, they both have to be safe in the end of the drama. 

24 minutes ago, dimpletot said:

How is it possible the youngest daughter is fathered by a diff father from YN? 

Why not? We don`t know how she lived her life before she had the accident. From what I understand she was not married. Maybe she had  three different relationships (or more) in different period of time. She was looking for a better life. I am curious if she ever loved any man in her life.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, dimpletot said:

I’m lost at the 3 children all having 3 diff fathers... how is this possible? Can someone enlighten me?? Evil chairman gave birth in hosp so there’s one child. How is it possible the youngest daughter is fathered by a diff father from YN? 

Haha.. she had affairs... for sure ..

Her eldest was from a different man, when she was pregnant with her richard simmons daughter during the accident it was another man....and when she went into Doe's household, im not even sure how her youngest daughter was conceived... assuming that she only did it after the Chairman died. Otherwise.... but even then, a child out the wedlock, the old board members of Doe corp probably boot her out then???

@larus... hopefully they will both be safe, at the end, together 

• Like 5

@realistic2280a Affairs :lol:. Not one but three lol:D. This is a new record:mrgreen:.

The youngest is the one she was pregnant with during the accident. The brat is the same age as Jenny. Indeed, if she had a child afterwards, there would have been a problem as you said. Not to mention, the youngest one won't be able to hold her head high like she is doing now. I'm curious who is husband #3 lol?:joy: 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@realistic2280a Affairs :lol:. Not one but three lol:D. This is a new record:mrgreen:.

The youngest is the one she was pregnant with during the accident. The brat is the same age as Jenny. Indeed, if she had a child afterwards, there would have been a problem as you said. Not to mention, the youngest one won't be able to hold her head high like she is doing now. I'm curious who is husband #3 lol?:joy: 

Its probably refreshing to see the women who are having the affairs and not only old chebols doing it, hahhaa...

Why would Yee Nam think that she is pure Doe's blood all these time...hmm.. ah yes now i remember, she and jenny are near the smae age, so she was conceived earlier, as the real Jenny was... thanks for the clarification. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Its probably refreshing to see the women who are haiving the affairs and not only old chebols doing it, hahhaa...

Why would Yee Nam think that she is pure Doe's blood all these time...hmm.. ah yes now i remwmember, she and jenny are near the smae age, so she was conceived earlier, as the real Jenny was... thanks for the clarification. ;)

I know lol. It's always the men who have multiple children from different partners lol:mrgreen:.

No problem:). She was able to pull it off because the girls had the same age and the mothers were pregnant at the same time. But I still don't understand how she brought JH into the household:mellow:. I hope they answer that soon.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, dimpletot said:

I’m lost at the 3 children all having 3 diff fathers... how is this possible? Can someone enlighten me??

I find KYO's character similar to Mishil in Queen Seondok lol she was concubine to several kings and lover of some lord and generals, she mothered several sons as well with her lovers. Probably thats the way KYO survived. 

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

But I still don't understand how she brought JH into the household:mellow:. I hope they answer that soon.

I think since JJ/DY's father WJS was estranged from his father, the old man probably didn't know much about his son's life so it was probably easy for KYO to lie her way into the household by making up stories about JH being a son she had before meeting WJS.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

Shall we keep our fingers crossed the game will finish early:D

It doesn’t look like it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4