[Drama 2019] Secret Boutique, 시크릿 부티크

larus

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Lesson learned: keep your revenge plan simple. Strike when there is a first chance. Don't need to plan for an elaborate perfect revenge. 

Jenny didn’t have to take revenge :joy:

what would make her crazy if Jenny take her son & make him lived happy with his partner tell everyone :sweatingbullets::naughty:

** because the woman is her own enemy :mrgreen:

5ddfa93394a2c783794958.gif?download

5ddfa9496324f180595863.gif?download

She isn’t joking, she done what she said :joy:

output_hGQJjc.gif

I missed the whole court case bit but right now KYO looks like she’s going crazy , seeing all the dead ppl ( Jenny mum , her ex lover , the old Chairman & even JH ) . She passed the ring to Ye Nam . But YN it seems just wants her mum to stop 

So the detectives/ prosecution office are here to take her . But I think she ask them to give her a few minutes as she sips her tea. She put something in it ...is she trying to kill her self ??  ( noooo I wanna see her in jail ) . She talks to butler Wang as he comes in with another tray of stuff ) . This is a painfully slow scene . She’s tearing up . She passed out . Think she’s Dead . She poisoned herself. This coward 

HJ goes see SW who’s still unconscious. Jenny is there to. 
Then the two ladies chat outside the hospital grounds . No idea what they said but I think Jenny wants HJ to look after SW.  She has to go to jail . 

Ye Nam looks at the empty house . I guess she was not implicated as the cop lover traded her freedom by giving HJ’s mum back . She meets her husband. My stream is skipping . He’s divorcing her (  I think ) as he hands her some documents . 

SW is awake ! HJ rushes to see him . He still looks handsome 

Ye Nam visits Jenny in jail. Why is Jenny the one paying for this ? YN should be sitting behind bars .Anyway some tearful conversations btwn the two . I Guess theirs has always been a love hate relationship. YN is very sad it all came to this . Sorry I hv no sympathy for her . 

Finally Jenny is out of jail!!! Yay ! HJ comes get her  ( the two have come a Long way ) . 
Jenny goes to the hospital to see SW . He’s better now sitting up in the wheelchair. Very emotional scene as they hug 

SW is well now. They both return back to the island where they came from .  Beach bbq . Both can have a normal meal ..nice to see them smile . I can’t hear their conversations as my stream is so bad . But at least it is a happy one . 
She thanks him for everything.  Urghh my stream is not behaving,. They do a pinky swear & finish up the wine 

Jenny is back with Deo group . She’s meeting the shareholders. Think she gets the business back 

She goes to the Wi family home.  All furniture covered up with white cloth . She puts her mum’s ring on the bed & leaves .. closure ! 

Now SW & Jenny meet . They talk about happiness and stuff . Then walk off happy. He remains loyal to noona . 
-ends- 

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Now SW & Jenny meet . They talk about happiness and stuff . Then walk off happy. He remains loyal to noona . 
-ends- 

Yipeeeee... i havent download yesterday's episode due to his supposed death, in protest... but its happy ending!!!! Now im gonna download it.... hahaha

Thanks @triplem

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Secret Boutique, 시크릿 부티크

Sigh @Ameera Ali yup. I was not satisfied with her suicide . But I notice all the revenge melodramas do that with the villains . 
by the way there was this cute scene of gangster ahjussi bringing his boys to come support HJ friend’s restaurant. Lol! That ship has definitely sailed 

10 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Yipeeeee... i havent download yesterday's episode due to his supposed death, in protest... but its happy ending!!!! Now im gonna download it.... hahaha

Thanks @triplem

I see why @triplem was peeved at the end of ep15...i just watched it and any sane drama addicts would know that when the truck of doom appears, mortality rate is about 90%!!!

With the flashback scenes like that and JJ didnt even call 911, what hope did SW had...

Man, cant wait for ep 16 to see those two... SW waited for what, 3 decades finally ending, at his *home* he desired and wanted to protect so long ago.... awwww

Archived